那老人不是很富有但上周他把大部分钱太昊功德香捐给谁一所小学翻译

英语翻译假如我是百万富翁,我会做的第一件事就是捐钱给孤儿院、老人院和贫苦的人.我曾经是穷人,所以我非常了解他们的困境.过后 ,我要会买东西给我的爸爸和妈妈,感谢他们把我养大成人,还要 我也会买东西给哥哥和妹妹.有快乐就要分享,这样,别人快乐,自己也会快乐.假如我是百万富翁,我还会继续工作.因为“一寸光阴一寸金,寸金难买寸光阴”.如果我整天不做事,时间过了就不会再回来了,到那时才后悔就于事无补了.况且,钱总有一天会花光的.工作还能赚钱,赚了更多钱,就可以做更多善事.这样,我就能实现我的愿望啦!
渣攻光n1iH
If I were a millionaire,I will do the first thing is to donate money to orphanages,homes for the aged and poor people.I was poor,so I understand their plight.After,I would buy something for my father and mother,was raised me to thank them for adults,but also I will buy something for my brother and sister.There should share the joy,so that other people happy,their will be happy.If I were a millionaire,I will continue to work.Because "an inch of Our Time inch gold,not buy-inch-inch gold photocathode." If I do nothing all day,the time has not come back too,and go there only regret would not help the.Moreover,the money will one day run out of.Work can also make money,earn more money,you can do more good things.In this way,I can fulfill my desire to
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
明明就是英语作文,我不会帮你的
If I was 1,000,000 rich mans, I would do of the first matter is to donate money to the orphanage, nursing home and destitute person.I once was a poor people, so I understood their predicaments very mu...
扫描下载二维码那老人不是很富有但上周他把大部分钱捐给一所小学翻译_百度知道
那老人不是很富有但上周他把大部分钱捐给一所小学翻译
That old man is not as rich as you may expect but he donated most of his money to a primary school last week.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Although that old man is not very rich, he donated most of his money to a primary school last week.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用定语从句翻译:1.请注意改正你作文中的错误.(pay attention to)2.泄密者是谁?(let out)3.你很难与那位老人相处融洽(get along well with)4.约翰把他一生的积蓄捐献给了那些患病的孩子们(donate...to)5.他在聚会上介绍我认识了一位德国姑娘(introduce)
1,please pay attention to the mistakes which you made in your composition and correct them.2,Who is the guy lets out the secrets?3,That old man who is difficult to get along will with to you.4,John has donated all his savings to the kids who have disease.5,He introuced me to a girl who is from Germany at the party.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码对付老人你有一套吗的翻译_百度知道
对付老人你有一套吗的翻译
对付老人你有一套吗的翻译
对付老人你有一套吗You have your won methods to deal with the elderly.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁瑞典语翻译 巧克力是大部分人的最爱,它征服了世界各地所有人,老人,小孩,年轻人无不爱上它。_百度知道
瑞典语翻译 巧克力是大部分人的最爱,它征服了世界各地所有人,老人,小孩,年轻人无不爱上它。
西班牙人让巧克力“甜”起来,他们将可可粉及香料拌和在蔗汁中,掀起一股狂潮1526年,将液体巧克力加以脱水浓缩成一块块便于携带和保存的巧克力糖,献给当时的国王,这才完成了现代巧克力创制的全过程。后来大约在16世纪,有人想到,一位名叫彼得的瑞士人别出心裁。不久之后,成了香甜饮料,在上述饮料中再掺入一些牛奶。1876年,使欧洲人视它为迷药,西班牙探险家科尔特斯带回西班牙
我有更好的答案
不是吧???
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
瑞典语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 太昊功德香捐给谁 的文章

随机推荐