写出双重否定句练习,疑问句和回答: 1.My pens are in the desk. 2.He is a famous star. 3.I amfrom spanish.

1.She's a teacher.(改为一般疑问句)2.they are from the U.S.A(改为否定句) 3.He is fine (对划线部分问)____ ____he?4.Are you in Class Eight?(做否定回答)____,l'm____ 5.This is Wang Jun(对划线部分提问)____this?
1.Is she a teacher 2.They aren't from the USA3.How is 4.No,not5.isn't
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
is she a teacherthey are not from the USAwas notNo, i'm notisn't
.She's a teacher.(改为一般疑问句)2.they are from the U.S.A(改为否定句) 3.He is fine (对划线部分 悬赏分:0 - 离问题结束还有 14 天 23 小时 问)____ ____he?
4.Are you in Class Eight?(做否定回答)____,l'm____
5. This is Wang Jun(对划线部分提问)____this?
1.Is she a teacher?2.They aren't from the U.S.A3.How is 4.No,not5.who's
扫描下载二维码把下列句子改写成一般疑问句并分别做出肯定的否定回答1.we are pupils.2.I am a teacher.3.He is tall and handsome.4.There are some bread on the table 5.There is a book and two pens on zhe desk6.My father works in the factory.7.She teaches English8.I like red.
我是阿迪354
1Are you pupils?Yes,we are.No,we aren't 2Are you a teacher?Yes,I am No,I ain't3Is he tall and handsome?Yes,he is.No,he isn't.4Are there any bread on the table?Yes,there are.No,there aren't.5Is there a book and two pens on the desk?Yes,there is.No,there isn't6Does your father work in the factory?Yes,he does.No,he doesn't.7Does she teach English?Yes,she does.No,she doesn't.8Do you like red?Yes,I do.No,I don't.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.we are pupils.---Are you pupiles?
Yes, we are.2.I am a teacher.---Are you a teacher? Yes, I am.3.He is tall and handsome.---Is he tall or handsome? Yes, he is tall and handsome.4.The...
1 are we pupils.No,we aren't.2Are you a teacher?No,I'm not.3 Is he tall and handsome?No,he isn't.4Is htere any bread on the table ?no.there isn't.5Is there a book and two pens on z...
1.Are you pupils?yes,we are2.Are you a teacher?yes,I am3.Is he tall and handsome?yes ,he is4.Are there any bread on the table ?yes ,there are5.Is there a book a...
扫描下载二维码把下列句子改为否定句和一般疑问句:1.I have sports with my classmates after class everyday.2.He has breakfast at 6:30 in the morning.3.They have to leave now.4.We have four classes in the aftetnoon.5.Alice had a food time in the park last Friday.6.Tim will have a sister soon.
1. I don't have sports with
classmates
Do you have sports with
your classmates
everyday?2. He dosen't have breakfast
Does he have breakfast
morning?3. They don't have have
Do they have
now?4. We don't have four
aftetnoon.
Do you have four
aftetnoon?5. Alice didn't have a
Did Alice have a
Friday?6. Tim will not have a sister soon.
Will tim hava a sister soon?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.否:I don’t have sports with my classmates after class everyday.
疑:Do you have sports with my classmates after class everyday?2.否:He doesn’t have breakfast at 6:30 in the morning.
扫描下载二维码英语 按要求改写句子1.She always takes the early bus.(改为一般疑问句)2.He does his homework in the evenings.(改为否定句)3.we live in a flat in Zhang Jiagang.(改为一般疑问句)4.Supper Man plays computer games very well.(改为同义句)5.David's grandparents are happy to see David.(改为否定句)
1.Does she always take the early bus?2.He doesn't do his homework in the evenings.3.do you live in a flat in Zhang Jiagang4.Supper Man is a good computer games player5.David's grandparents are not happy to see David
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码句型转化1 They do their homework every day.(改为否定句)2 Jenny is running.(改为否定句)3 Tom is looking at a picture.(改为一般疑问句,并作肯定回答)4 The girls are playing over there.(就画线部分提问,画线地方是playing)5 Jim stands under the tree.(改为现在进行时)6 He's carrying water for the old woman.(改为一般疑问句)7 They are cleaning their classroom.(对画线部分提问,画线部分是:their classroom.)
1 They don’t
do their homework every day.2 Jenny isn't running.3 Is Tom looking at a picture?
Yes,he is.4 What are the girls doing over there?5 Jim is standing under the tree.6 Is he carrying water for the old woman?7 Where are they cleaning ?……
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 They don’t
do their homework every day.2 Jenny isn't running.3 Is Tom looking at a picture?
Yes,he is.4 What are the girls doing over there?5 Jim is standing under the tree.6 Is he carrying water for the old woman?7 Where are they cleaning ?……
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 双重否定句练习 的文章

随机推荐