1alice will be an inventor(变为双重否定句练习) 2the sun will come out(变为同义句) 3I would lik more soup

您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
广东省深圳市文汇中学2015届九年级英语下学期第1周末作业2(无答案).doc13页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:30 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
学年第二学期文汇中学周末作业
My name is Anna. I come
1 Germany. I am 11 years old, I am tall and thin
2 long hair. I live with my family in a house close to some mountains. My mum is art teacher and my dad is a doctor. I have an elder sister and an elder brother.
I go to school by school bus every day. My favourite
are Maths, Art and Science. I like my school very much because the teachers are all very
5 friend . My dream is
6 ______ be
an engineer. I like many sports. I am good at
7 _______ swim
and playing basketball.
are my favourite hobbies.
I want to make
with young people from all over the world! Email
10 _________ please !
I am a junior high school student. I love going to school. My school is not far 1
my home, so I always walk to school. Classes start at 8 a. m., and I am seldom late. Of all the subjects, I like Geography
well . I enjoy
_______ learn
about different
_____ place
in the world.
ln the morning, I 5 _____
usual study Chinese, Maths and English.The morning break is at 9 : 50 a.m. When the bell
6 _____ ring , I run to thc playground
7 __________Tom and Jack.
8 _____ are my best friends. We often play games. Break ends at 10:00a. m.
_______short it is! Lunchtime is from 11 : 50 a. m. to 12 : 30 p.m. Afternoon classes end at 3 : 30 p.m. Then Tom, Jack and I take part in the school band practice. We make great music together. I always enjoy
2 ____________ plant.
Some are large. Some are small. All plants need light and water. There are different animals on Earth too. Some live
3 _____ the land. Some fly in the sky. Some live under the water. There are also many people
4 _________ you and me on Earth. The Earth
正在加载中,请稍后...初中英语语法讲座(一)解决方案.doc -max上传文档投稿赚钱-文档C2C交易模式-100%分成比例文档分享网
初中英语语法讲座(一)解决方案.doc
文档名称:初中英语语法讲座(一)解决方案.doc
格式:doc&&&大小:0.19MB&&&总页数:40
可免费阅读页数:40页
下载源文档需要:5元人民币
请务必先预览看看是否存在文不对题等情况,预览与实际下载的一致,本站不支持退款。

我要回帖

更多关于 双重否定句练习 的文章

随机推荐