2015.8人教版九年级英语上第五单元短语和练习题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Test for Unit 7 (时间:120分钟,满分:120分) 听力部分(20分) Ⅰ.听句子,选择与其意思相符的图片。(每小题1分,共5分)
1.______________ 2.______________ 3.______________
4._____________ 5._______________ D A E B C Ⅱ.听句子,选择正确答语。(每小题1分,共5分)
) 6. A. Really?
B. So do I.
C. Neither do I.
)7. A. Yes, I agree.
B. No, I don't.
C. No, sometimes.
)8. A. I don‘t think so.
B. Yes, they can.
C. No, they aren't serious enough.
)9. A. They can learn a lot.
B. They are too busy.
C. I disagree.
)10. A. I'm sorry to hear that.
B. Me, too.
C. You're strict in your study.
B B A C A Ⅲ.听长对话,选择正确答案。(每小题1分,共5分) 听第一段对话,回答第11-12小题。
)11.What's wrong with Jenny? A.She is ill.
B.She was late for the test.
C.She couldn't study well.
)12.How does Jenny usually go to school? A.By car.
B.On foot.
听第二段对话,回答第13—15小题。
)13.What are they talking about? A.Uniforms.
B.Hobbies.
)14.Why is it necessary for Uncle Wang to wear uniforms at work? A.Because uniforms can keep his own clothes clean. B.Because uniforms can make him look important. C.Because uniforms can keep him from danger.
)15.What is the girl wearing? A.Jeans and T-shirts.
B.Sports clothes.
C.School uniforms.
B C A B C Ⅳ. 听对话,选择正确答案。(每小题1分,共10分)
)16. Susan thinks that “Don‘t be late” is a    
A. boring     B. silly   
)17. Susan thinks that her school uniforms are     .
A. cool     B. out of style
C. expensive
)18. Frank is allowed to    
in his school.
A. design his own uniforms
B. go to the movies at night
C. eat in the classroom
)19. Frank    
to go out alone on school nights.
A. is allowed     B. isn't allowed
C. will be allowed
)20. Susan thinks Frank’s school rules are    
than hers.
A. more strict     B. less strict
C. as strict as C B A B B 笔试部分(100分) Ⅴ.单项选择。(每小题1分,共15分) 选择可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
)21. Playing computer games a lot can get in ________ way of our studies. A.a
)22. Only then
have a chance to do it. A. I will
D. I should
)23.The people who are more _______ confident have more to make themselves successful. A.education
)24.—In some mountain villages,children can't get enough food and even have no chance to get a good education.
—I'm sorry to hear that.We should ________ them. A.give advice to
B.come up with
C.give a call to
D.give support to
)25.My little sister made a________ .At last she _______ a model car. A.chose
D.choice C B B D
)26. Miss Chen has a    
daughter. She is very lovely.
A. six-years-old
B. six-year-old
C. six year old
D. six years old
)27.—What are you going to do this afternoon,Andy?
—My hair is too long.I want to get my hair________ .
)28.—It's difficult to get to the other side of the river.
—I think a bridge ________ over the river.
A.should be built
B.should build
C.will build
D.has built
)29. —What do you think of this meeting room?
—It's great. It's _______ to hold 200 people.
A. enough small
B. enough big
C. small enough
D. big enough
)30. We won't allow
in the cinema. But you are allowed
in the rest room.
A. smoking
B. to smoke
C. to smoke
D. smoking B A A D C
)31.Ann is so careful that she always goes over her exercises to ________ there are no mistakes. A.look for
B.make sure
C.find out
)32.The girl regret _______ back, not ________ Mom now. A.listen to
B.listening to
C.listening to
D.listen to
)33. -Why are you so upset? -I
    . My teacher was very angry with me. A. took the math test
B. passed the math test C. failed the math test
D. worried about the math test
)34.—Are your parents strict _______ you,Sam? —Yes. For example, they are serious _______ my grades. A.with
)35.—I think students should wear uniforms. —_______. I think we look smarter in our own clothes. A.I agree
B.I disagree
C.I think so
D.I don't know B C C D B Ⅵ.完形填空。(每小题1分,共10分)
阅读下列短文,选择可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
Nowadays more and more Chinese teenagers find life more difficult without their parents. They don't know how to do  36     .Because their parents do almost everything for them at home. This is a big problem.
Joy is 14 years old. One day her parents went away
business, so she had to stay at home alone. At first she thought she would be happy 38    
her parents were not in. She could do everything 39    
she liked. But it was six o‘clock in the afternoon, she felt 40     .“Oh, it’s time to have supper. Where can I get my food?” she said to herself. Later she found some food in the fridge, but she 41    
know how to cook. At that moment, she missed her 42
very much. At last she could only go to the supermarket and 43    
some food to eat.
Many teenagers are 44   
as Joy. So I think they should learn some basic life skills, like cooking, tidying up their rooms or dressing themselves 45    .They shouldn't depend too much on their parents.
)36. A. their homework
B. some shopping
C. business
D. housework
)38. A.so B.because
C.but D.until
)39.A.that B.who
C.where D.when
)40.A.hungry B.full
C.excited D.bored
)41.A.couldn‘t
C.might not D.wouldn't
)42.A.cousin B.aunt
)43.A.made B.bought
)44.A.the same B.difficult
C.different
D.warm-hearted
)45.A.actually
B.carelessly
C.properly
D.slowly D C B A A B D B A C Ⅶ. 阅读理解。(每小题2分,共30分)
Many of us have heard of a special school called Kentucky Avenue School. It's their duty to give the children the best of both traditional and progressive(进步的) education. While the teachers in other schools teach the students in the usual ways, most teachers here are allowed to choose to enrich(丰富) the children's challenging subjects with creative, hands-on projects.
A visitor to the school might see, for example, that in language arts, the older children are talking about Hamlet while the younger children are writing a puppet play(木偶戏).In Spanish, students might be drawing family trees. In science, they are allowed to act out cell membranes(细胞膜) or test with magnets(磁铁).In music, they are allowed to learn a kind of jazz, play the guitar, or learn lyrics in sign language. In gym,they are allowed to take a class with dance music or play balls in the park. In current events(时事),they might be filming an original news report.
There are always so many interesting things going on at Kentucky Avenue School that adult visitors often shout,“I wish I could go to school here!” 阅读短文,判断正(T)误(F)。
)46.Kentucky Avenue School's duty is to give the students traditional and progressive education.
)47.At Kentucky Avenue School, students might film an original news report in Spanish.
)48.Students might be taking a class with dance music in language arts.
)49.The lessons of Kentucky Avenue School are all creative.
)50.The passage mainly tells us that what students are learning in Kentucky Avenue School.
B Fiona brought home a notice from school: School Uniform Rules Sept.11th, 2014 Dear parents,
Some parents have asked about the rules about dress at Popular School. Please read and buy the right uniforms for your children this winter.
Children can be allowed to wear blue scarves or white scarves to school. But they aren't allowed to wear hats.
The school uniform must be clean.Girls with long hair must tie (扎) their hair with yellow ribbons (丝带).
Children can only wear sports shoes to school if they have a P.E. lesson that day. They are allowed to wear white sports shoes only.
Thank you for your attention.
Sincerely,
John Wong (Head teacher)
)51.For what season does the head teacher write this notice about the school uniform? A.Spring.
)52.Mrs.Lam wants to buy a new uniform for her 14-year-old son.She needs to buy _
A.a pink shirt
B.a white shirt
C.black pants
D.white socks
)53.It is 18°C today.What is Jane supposed to wear to go to school? A.Grey pants.
B.Grey socks. C.A green skirt.
D.A black school jacket.
)54.Which of the following is NOT part of the school uniform? A.Pants.
C.Scarves.
)55.Which is TRUE according to the reading above? A.Girls at Popular School aren't allowed to have long hair. B.Some parents think Popular School's uniforms are expensive. C.Parents should buy right uniforms from Popular School for their kids. D.Students have to wear white sports shoes for P.E.lessons at Popular School. D B C B D C
In your school,are you allowed to choose the subjects you want to learn? Of course, the answer is “No” here in China.
In America there is a school trying something new.At a high school in Florida,students will be able to choose their own classes.We all know that some students are better at some subjects than others.Some students plan to go on to college,while others will not.At this school students are able to find subjects they are interested in,and possibly even find the field (领域) they would like to go into after school.They are allowed to choose a subject like biology,math,a foreign language,or study skills like computer or car repair (修理).
Some people think this is a good idea,because it helps students think about what they want to do in the future,and the school helps to give them the knowledge and skills needed to get there.They say that giving the students the chance to choose their own classes makes high school more interesting.Others disagree.They think that fourteen-year-old teenagers are too young to know what they will want to do in the future.
What do you think? Would you like to be able to choose your own classes? Many useful changes have been made in education,but seeing the differences in each student is also important.How can we help each student become a better student? (
)56.Students at a high school in Florida are allowed to _______. A.go on to college without taking big exams B.find a part-time job they would like to do C.learn how to make a computer or a car D.choose a subject that they are interested in
)57.Some people think allowing students to choose their own classes helps them _____. A.show how smart they are
B.know differences between them C.prepare for their future
D.know their duties in life
)58.Some people don‘t agree students should choose their own classes because they think __
__. A.some students are too nervous to make a right decision B.some students shouldn't be a repair worker in the future C.some students care little about their own future D.some students aren't old enough to know what they want to do
)59.Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage? A.All the high schools in Florida give the students the chance to choose their own classes. B.Some people think allowing students to choose their classes can help them find their own possibilities. C.The school in Florida helps students by giving the knowledge and skills they will need. D.In the writer's opinion,it's not important to see the differences in each student in school education.
)60.What is the best title of the passage? A.Chinese Education.
B.A New Way of Education. C.To Change Our Education.
D.To Improve Learning Skills. D C D C B Ⅷ. 词汇运用。(每小题1分,共10分)
A) .根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。
61. His father s__________
a cigarette every day.
62. You must m___________
to give up smoking.
63. I'm very glad to have a c____________
to study in Beijing University.
64. “Can I see your l____________?” the policeman said to the driver.
65. Tina e__________ the room and closed the door. mokes anager hance icense ntered B)用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。
66.Every student should know the _________  (important) of taking exercise.
67. His family are all worried about Jack's
68. I'll go to university to get further
70. After a long discussion, they make their own
___________(decide). importance safety education quarrelling decision Ⅸ. 根据汉语意思完成句子,每空一词。(每小题2分,共10分) 71. .露茜不同意她妈妈的意见。
Lucy ________ _________
her mother.
72. 他的家长不支持他做兼职工作。
His parents don't
______ ________ ______ _______.
73. 你应该离他远点。
You should
________ ________ _________
74. 我必须在晚上十点前回家。
I _______ _________ be home _________ 10:00 pm.
75. 除了跟我们一起走,他别无选择。
He has ____ ________ ______ _______
go with us. disagrees
with support
to Ⅹ. 补全对话。(每小题1分,共5分)
根据对话内容,用适当的句子补全对话,使对话内容完整、通顺。
A:Hi,Li Fang.You look unhappy.
B:Hi,Lin Ping.Do you think we shouldn't be allowed to choose our own clothes?
We are no longer children.
B:But my parents don't allow me to do that.
A:Oh, that's too bad.I'm usually allowed to do that.
B:You‘re lucky. I have a lot of rules at my house.
For example, I'm not allowed to go out at night.
B:Me, neither.
A:Yes, I do, especially for us girls.And I'm not allowed to get my ears pierced yet.
76.__________________77.____________________
78._____________
79._____________80.________________ What's wrong? No, I don't think so They always regard me as a child. So do I. Don't you think it's dangerous for us to go out at night? Who influences teenagers?
“Teenagers” mean people from 13 to 19 years old. Although they are young, they have to make many important choices by themselves. They need to think about questions like these: Should I go to college? What kind of job do I want? However, other people also influence their choices. Who influences teenagers? Teenagers were asked this question and here's what they said.
It depends on the kind of choice. When teenagers buy things, friends are the most important influence. This is especially true for clothes and music. TV shows, advertisements and parents also influence teenagers. In more serious things, parents are probably the most important influence. Some teenagers say it's best to regard both parents and friends as influences. James, a seven-year-old boy says he's “Just a crazy man”. He also says, “Parents are really important because they can tell you what's right and wrong.”
But teenagers also feel they need to make choices—to make their own mistakes. As one teenager girl said, “If our parents don't let us make our own choices, maybe in the future we don't know how to do it.” And they feel friends can often be a big help, especially because friends sometimes know more about their situation(处境)than their parents do.
Do you depend on parents or others when you decide what to do or how to do it? Whoever you depend on, the correct choice is the most important. Your future is in your hand. Ⅺ. 任务型阅读。(每小题2分,共10分) 根据短文内容回答下列问题。
81. By whom must teenagers decide many important choices?
82. According to the passage, what does “Who influences teenagers?” depend on?
83. Who is the most important influence to teenagers when they buy clothes?
84. Why does James think parents are very important?
85. What choice is the most important?
They must decide many important choices by themselves. It depends on the kind of choice. Friends. Because parents can tell you what's right and wrong. The correct choice is. Ⅻ.书面表达。(10分)
每个人家里都有自己的家规,你的家规是什么? 请说出不少于两条,并对自己的家规发表一下看法。 One possible version:
There are many rules in my family. One of them is that I have to go to bed before 10: 00 p.m.
I agree with this rule. I think students like me need to get lots of sleep.Then it is easier to concentrate and listen to the teacher in class.I always obey this family rule, but I'm unhappy about another rule in my home.The rule is that I'm not allowed to have a pet dog.My parents are afraid that I will spend too much time on the dog, but I think that a pet dog is just like a good friend.I can talk to it when I'm lonely or unhappy, so I will have a talk with my parents later. 该会员上传的其它文档:41 p.24 p.25 p.40 p.20 p.13 p.15 p.13 p.18 p.20 p.29 p.13 p.41 p.19 p.16 p.30 p.11 p.11 p.31 p.40 p.38 p.84 p.Test for Unit 7 (时间:120分钟,满分:120分) 听力部..Test for Unit 7 (时间:120分钟,满分:120分) 听力部分(20分) Ⅰ.听句子,选择与其意思相符的图片。(每小题1分,共5分)
1.______________ 2.______________ 3.______________
4._____________ 5._______________ D A E B C Ⅱ.听句子,选择正确答语。(每小题1分,共5分相关文档mp3mp3mp3mp3pptpptpptpptpptpptpptpptdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdoc关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信浙教版九年级英语第七单元课时同步训练上的词组_初三吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:73,454贴子:
浙教版九年级英语第七单元课时同步训练上的词组收藏
谁有谁有呀
我等会儿要去补课 要默写的呀
不然来不及了
挂机一个月得百万,你还蓝瘦香菇么?
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或单元练习: |
月考、期中、期末试卷: |
各科辅导 |
单元练习: |
各科辅导 |
单元练习: |
各科知识点 |
初中英语: |
中学生必看书目:
您当前所在位置:
英语同步练习
页次:1/13人教版九年级英语练习册第七单元作文假如你是Linda,今年暑假你去了海南岛.请你写一封80词左右的英文信给Tom.说一说你的旅游尽力.信的开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词数.要点:1.海南岛是中国第二大岛2.海南岛天气很热3.在海南岛可以进行很多运动,如潜水,钓鱼,游泳,冲浪和划船4.海南岛到处都是椰子树,海南岛还有很多甜水果提示词:coconut palm tree(椰子树)Dear TomI went to Hainan Island this summer holiday___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Best wishes.YoursLinda
Hainan Island is the second largest island in China, and it is famous for its summer scenery. It was really hot in Hainan Island in summer when we got there. But we could do a lots of sports in the sea to cool ourselves down. For example, diving, fishing,swimming,boating and so on. That was really excited! There were coconut palms in everywhere and you could taste many sweet fruits. Do you want to go to place like this? I really want to go to Hainan Island again!自己写的哈~楼主看看~有什么问题可以继续提问~要翻译也可以说一声~
表示求翻译
海南岛是中国的第二大岛屿,它以夏天的景色而闻名。闻名到达那里的时候真的很热,但是我们可以做很多水上运动凉快下。比如说,潜水,钓鱼,游泳,冲浪和划船等等。真的非常刺激!海南岛上到处可见椰子树,而且你也可以尝到各种甜水果。你想要去这样的地方吗?我是真的很想再次去海南岛啊!
你是不是很想写一篇保护环境的短文呢 加入你的学校以前环境幽雅 洁净,现在由于一些同学乱扔垃圾,乱涂乱画,摇晃幼苗等行为而造成了校园环境每况愈下 请你就这些现象写一篇80词左右的英语短文 发表个人看法 并号召同学们一起来保护校园环境。
提示词:litter;draw pictures;shake;for fun
希望带翻译
Every one wants to study in a beautiful and clean school. But recently some bad behaviors happen in our school. For example, littering,drawing on the walls, destroying plants and so on. All these behaviors have made environment of our school get worse. It is our duty to protect our school and a good environment is good for our study. So now let's start to building a clean and beautiful school,and stop bad behaviors.
每个人都想要在一个美丽而干净的学校学习。但是最近一些不好的行为出现在学校,比如说 乱丢垃圾,墙上乱涂乱画,毁坏花草树木等。 这些行为都让学校的环境变得更糟了。保护学校是我们的责任,而且一个好的环境有利于我们的学习。所以从现在开始让我们一起来建立一个干净而美丽的学校吧,停止一切不好行为!
---------------------------------------写好了哈~楼主参考下~------------------------------------------------
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I'd like to go to a beautiful place.I think it would be Paris.If i went there i would travel around Paris by taxi,though,that can cost
人教版九年级英语练习册第七单元作文 (1) 假如你是Linda,今年暑假你去了海南岛。请你写一封80词左右的英文信给Tom。说一说你的旅游尽力。信的开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词数. 要点:1.海南岛是中国第二大岛 2.海南岛天气很热 3.在海南岛可以进行很多运动,如潜水,钓鱼,游泳,冲浪和划船 4.海南岛到处都是椰子树,海南岛还有很多甜水果 提示词:coconut palm tree(椰子树) ...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 九年级英语第三单元 的文章

随机推荐