take these thretake stepss

小题1:B小题2:B小题3:D小题4:A小题5:C试题分析:短文大意:这篇短文主要讲述了如何应对烦恼的三种方法,一是找出自己担心的问题,二是想办法让情况变得更好,三是请求帮助。小题1:细节理解题。根据Whether your worries are big or small, you can take these three steps to deal with your worries:描述,可知本题主要提到了三步应对烦恼的方法。故选B。小题2:细节理解题。根据Try
if you can't, you can’t ask for help.描述,可知当你不知道自己的烦恼是什么时,不要去请求帮助。故选B。小题3:细节理解题。根据文中列出的几个问题★,可知不包括选项D。小题4:细节理解题。根据If your worry is about a fight you had with a friend, you might write down all the things you could do: write a note to him or her, invite him or her to a basketball game, 描述,可知如果和朋友吵架了可以邀请他们去打篮球。故选A。小题5:主旨大意题。阅读短文可知这篇短文主要讲述了如何应对烦恼的三条措施。故选C,如何应对我们的烦恼。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
阅读下文并回答问题。Yang Cangxu has recently become hot on the Internet. He is considered as a hero, and known as "A Professional Life Saviour", because he has saved 24 people's lives during the past 26 years. Yang, a typical Chinese farmer, lives in Baoji, Shanxi Province.& He is good at swimming, which is also his favorite. When he was young, he joined the army.& The life in the army had a great influence on him. It also helped to form one of his characters(性格) --being ready to help others. Just seven to eight meters away from his home flows a channel(水渠). The water is very deep and flows fast. There is a bridge over the channel. Walking across the bridge is not an easy thing. From time to time, people fall into the water. If this happens, the person must be saved in time. Otherwise, he or she will be washed away by the water. Yang Cangxu is always the first one to rush to the channel to save the drowning (溺水)person. We must learn from him.小题1:What does Yang Cangxu do ?__________________________________________小题2:Why is he considered as a hero? __________________________________________小题3:Does he like swimming best? __________________________________________
根据下面一篇短文的内容判断下列句子的正误,正确的用"T"表示,错误的用"F"表示。 Miss Grey lived in a small house. She was old and did not like noise at all, so she was very pleased when her noisy neighbor moved out. A young man moved in and Miss Grey thought the man seemed to be quiet.  But at three o'clock the next morning, the noise of a dog woke her up. She thought she had never heard a dog there before. It must be the young man's dog. So she telephoned the young man, said something bad about the dog and then hung up the telephone before he could answer. Nothing more happened until three o'clock the next morning. Then Miss Grey's telephone rang, and when she answered, a voice said, "You telephoned me twenty-four hours ago. Now I've rung you up to say that I haven't a dog."小题1:Miss Grey felt sorry when her noisy neighbour moved out. 小题2:Miss Grey's new neighbour was as noisy as the old one. 小题3:Some noise woke her up in the early morning. 小题4:She thought the new neighbour had brought a dog with him. 小题5:The young man rang up Miss Grey in the early morning, because he wanted to punish(惩罚) her.
题型:完形填空
Today the world's economy is not going well. Crisis(危机)is to our life just like &&&&to our body. Just as fatal(致命)disease can destroy our body and sometimes even put an&&&&to our lives, so does crisis knock us down so hopelessly that we might never have chance of standing up again.Just take my own country for instance.Of course,in the&&&twenty years,our economy has gained the highest speed.But haven't we paid too much?Our rivers are &&&.Our natural resources are becoming&&and fewer.Is it worthy of it? Crisis sometimes contributes(贡献)to our life treasure in a way that few can imagine.It can make us strong enough to face ourselves when we feel weak.Eric,my uncle is an &&&&&. He had hard time in his &&&going through such a fatal disease that he had never thought he survive.&&&&&,he was saved by doctors.Ever since then he regarded his life as a second given by God and has been so grateful to the world that he &&&&&his best to do what he could. And now he is living a &&&&&and successful life. 小题1:A.illB.illnessC.sickD.patient小题2:A.endB.finishC.overD.ending小题3:A.lastB.nextC.pastD.during小题4:A.pollutionB.pollutedC.pollutingD.pollute小题5:A.1essB.fewC.littleD.fewer小题6:A.exampleB.caseC.such asD.for example小题7:A.childhoodB.childC.childrenD.child time小题8:A.LuckB.Lucky C.LuckilyD.Luckly小题9:A.tryB.doC.triedD.does小题10:A.happyB.happinessC.pleasedD.pleasure
阅读短文,然后在文后表格内完成内容摘要(每空不超过三个单词)。Almost every child in cities has the chance to go to school, but not all children in the countryside are so luckily.There is a girl called Xiao Juan. She is ten years old and lives in a small village. When she was seven, she wanted to go to school. But she could not, because her family was too poor to afford the school fees(学费) for her, so her parents had to keep her at home. Instead of studying, Xiao Juan looked after her brother and worked in the fields every day. Then Hope Project heard about Xiao Juan. It agreed to help Xiao Juan to go to school. Her wish of study came true, and now she is studying in a school.Unluckily, there are many thousands of children who can not go to school. You can join in Hope Project and help these children. You know all the good work needs money. Hope Project needs your help.If you give Hope Project ¥300 each year, it can pay for one child to go school for a whole year. With more money, Hope Project can build new schools, buy good desks, chairs, blackboards and books. Let’s help the children together and give them a chance to have a good start in life.Information CardThe girl’s name小题1:____________.Her age小题2:____________.The place where
she livesIn a 小题3:______
_____.The reason she
couldn’t go to schoolHer parents couldn't
afford 小题4:__________.Who helped the
girl to go to school?小题5:____________.
Jack is six. He is old enough to go to school. On the first day, his teacher teaches him three words,“l, you, he”.Then the teacher says, “I am your teacher. You are my student. He is your classmate.” When school is over, Jack goes home. His mother asks him. “What does your teacher teach you today?”Jack says with a smile(微笑),“Listen, Mum and Dad, I am your teacher.You’re my student. He is your classmate.”His mother says,“N0, dear. You’re wrong.”Then she says,“I am your mother. You’re my son. He’s your father.”The next day. Jack’s teacher asks Jack to make sentences(造句)with“I, you and he”.Jack stands up and says. “l’m your mother. You’re my son. He is your father.”All the students in Jack’s class laugh(笑).小题1:Who teaches Jack new words?A. His friend.&&&& B. His teacher.&&& C. His mother小题2:How many words does he teach?A.2&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.3&&&&&&&&&&&& C.4小题3:Does Jack understand(理解)what his teacher teaches?A. Yes, he does.B.N0, he doesn’t.C.N0, but he understands what his mother says.小题4:What do you think of the boy?A. He is kind.&&&& B. He is clever. (聪明)&&& C. He is foolish.(愚蠢)小题5:Who is laughing?A. His mother.&&& B. His teacher.&&& C. His classmates.
Canadian school buses are called “the safest school buses in the world”.All the school buses,which are in deep yellow,have the same style.School bus drivers have to receive strict training before getting driver’s licenses.
When a school bus runs through the city and carries children to a stop, the
driver will turn on the red light and then show the sign“Stop”.At this time,all the vehicles(车辆)following the school
bus must stop as if they met a red light.After all
the children get on or off,the school bus will drive
away.Then other vehicles can go on.&&&
Many people will think of cartoons as soon as they talk about Japanese school
buses.For a long time,cartoon pictures on school buses have already been popular and
become models ofJapanese
school buses.When
children see pink Hello Kitty or blue Doraemon, no one will refuse to go to
school any more.
On Japanese school buses,there’s always a headman caring for kids.If
something happens suddenly,the headman will tell
parents about it as soon as possible.小题1:The color of Canadian school buses is&&&&&&&.A.redB.yellowC.pinkD.blue小题2:From the passage, we know that&&&&&&&.A.Canadian school buses must have a headmanB.Canadian school buses should follow other vehiclesC.Japanese school buses may look cuteD.Japanese school bus drivers can get licenses easily小题3:The passage is written mainly to________.A.introduce school buses in Canada and JapanB.suggest schools choosing better school busesC.welcome students to Canada and JapanD.ask students to obey traffic rules
I’m Kitty. I’m going to the &&&to buy several things. On the first floor, I’m going to buy some &&&, because my grandma likes fruits. The fruits are cheap and &&. I also want to buy some flour (面粉) because I want& to &&&&biscuits. It is not easy but I want to &&&. On the second floor, I want to buy some eggs. They are &&&&price on Friday. The normal price is 12 yuan a kilo but today is &&&yuan. On the third floor, I want to buy a jacket &&&&&my father. I know he likes blue &&&I don’t know his size. I’ll call my mother and ask &&&&about it. I think my father will be happy with my present. 小题1:A.zooB.cinemaC.hospitalD.supermarket小题2:A.gloves B.flowersC.clothesD.bananas小题3:A.badB.strangeC.freshD.strong小题4:A.buyB.postC.makeD.eat小题5:A.tryB.turnC.getD.collect小题6:A.rightB.highC.niceD.half小题7:A.5B.6 C.3D.4小题8:A.withB.forC.inD.to小题9:A.orB.soC.anywayD.but小题10:A.youB.herC.youD.him
Jim Green is a student in No.5 Middle School.He does a part-time(业余的)_____,because he needs some _______.He works in a supermarket after _______from Monday to Friday and all _______on Saturdays.He helps people look after their children and he likes to play_______children.He thinks it is great _______.After school,he ________a bus to the supermarket.He ______there at about 4:30.He works _______4:30 to 8:30.He arrives home _______9:00.Jim likes his job very much.小题1:A.workB.jobC.assistantD.class小题2:A.moneyB.helpC.thanksD.work小题3:A.workB.callC.schoolD.hospital小题4:A.dayB.dateC.timeD.month小题5:A.toB. inC.withD.for小题6:A.funB.boringC.smartD.funny小题7:A.takesB.getsC.givesD.have小题8:A.arrives inB.arrives atC.getsD.goes to小题9:A.forB.fromC.toD.with小题10:A.inB.forC.onD.at
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!英语中的生活常用语言_百度知道Is Your Business A Homewrecker? How To Save Your Marriage

我要回帖

更多关于 take steps 的文章

随机推荐