问:he saidthings she saidd 的歌词

问:he said she said 的歌词_百度知道
问:he said she said 的歌词
he said she said 的歌词Ashley Tisdale的《He Said She Said》中英文对照歌词_百度知道歌词开头是she said .he said,一个女生流行摇滚风格的歌谁知道叫什么名字?都不是···类似艾威儿的,很欢快··摇滚曲风···一直没没找到·这首歌··是在某电视购物上的背景音乐!
是不是Mary'Song?试听:歌词:She said,I was seven and you were nineI looked at you like the stars that shinedIn the sky,the pretty lightsAnd our daddies used to joke about the two of usGrowing up and falling in love and our mamas smiledAnd rolled their eyes and said oh my my myTake me back to the house in the backyard treeSaid you'd beat me up,you were bigger than meYou never did,you never didTake me back when our world was one block wideI dared you to kiss me and ran when you triedJust two kids,you and I...Oh my my my myI was sixteen when suddenlyI wasn't that little girl you used to seeBut your eyes still shined like pretty lightsAnd our daddies used to joke about the two of usThey never believed we'd really fall in loveAnd our mamas smiled and rolled their eyesAnd said oh my my my...Take me back to the creek beds we turned upTwo A.M.riding in your truck and all I need is you next to meTake me back to the time we had our very first fightThe slamming of doors instead of kissing goodnightYou stayed outside til the morning lightOh my my my myA few years had gone and come aroundWe were sitting at our favorite spot in townAnd you looked at me,got down on one kneeTake me back to the time when we walked down the aisleOur whole town came and our mamas criedYou said I do and I did tooTake me home where we met so many years beforeWe'll rock our babies on that very front porchAfter all this time,you and II'll be eighty- you'll be eighty-nineI'll still look at you like the stars that shineIn the sky,oh my my my...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码she said,i mean he said .是不是:她说,他说的正是我的意思.
dfvgtyj00538
不对她说的,我的意思是他说的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
习主席说,不,我是说他说。(文中的she与he都指习主席)
她说,我说的跟他一样。这里没有“”,也就是间接引用,she不是I,如果用引号,she和I是一个人I mean he said 应该是:I mean what he said,我的意思就是他说的,即:我和他说的一样那我的翻译就是对的?看你有没有引号,有引号的宾语从句叫直接引用,没有的叫间接引用哦,懂了,谢谢你。...
看你有没有引号,有引号的宾语从句叫直接引用,没有的叫间接引用
哦,懂了,谢谢你。
她说我的意思就是他说的
扫描下载二维码Ashley Tisdale的《He Said She Said》中英文对照歌词_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 things she said 的文章

随机推荐