<I'm betterwmf off without you anyway .>是什么意思?。、

I will be back one day I lost alllost是什么意思? - 叫阿莫西中心 - 中国网络使得骄傲马戏中心!
I will be back one day I lost alllost是什么意思?
求写得很好的英文歌词_百度知道
求写得很好的英文歌词
要求:1)经典老歌的歌词不要!2)动不动就是“OH Baby~~~”“Love”等词汇的歌词也不要! 3)歌词最好是朴素一点或者表达独特 但不要太晦涩难懂。
提问者采纳
电影这个杀手不太冷的歌词,表达挺独特的,我挺喜欢这首歌的Shape of my heartHe deals the cards as a meditationAnd those he plays never suspectHe doesn't play for the money he winsHe doesn't play for respectHe deals the crads to find the answerThe sacred geometry of chanceThe hidden loaw of a probable outcomeThe numbers lead a danceI know that the spades are swords of a soldierI know that the clubs are weapons of warI know that diamonds mean money for this artBut that's not the shape of my heartHe may play the jack of diamondsHe may lay the queen of spadesHe may conceal a king in his handWhile the memory of it fadesI know that the spades are swords of a soldierI know that the clubs are weapons of warI know that diamonds mean money for this artBut that's not the shape of my heartAnd if I told you that I loved youYou'd maybe think there's something wrongI'm not a man of too many facesThe mask I wear is oneThose who speak know nothingAnd find out to their costLike those who curse their luck in too many placesAnd those who fear are lostI know that the spades are swords of a soldierI know that the clubs are weapons of warI know that diamonds mean money for this artBut that's not the shape of my heart他玩牌的样子似在冥想从未有人怀疑他的智商他并非要赢得金钱也不是为了人们的敬赏他只想找到一个答案那神秘的几何概率那无法预料的结果各种法则在数字下隐藏我知道黑桃代表卫兵的剑我知道梅花是战争的炮枪我知道钻石象征着财富但是我的红心,我的心它没有形状他可以打出钻石王子他可以打出黑桃皇后他可以隐藏手中那张国王而那些回忆,逐渐的逐渐的消亡我知道黑桃代表卫兵的剑我知道梅花是战争的炮枪我知道钻石象征着财富但是那并非我心的形状并非我心的形状如果我告诉你我爱你你也许会觉得不适应吧我并非多重性格的男子我所有的只是这一副面具妄言的人无知他们为此付出了代价好像那些反复诅咒自己命运的人他们脸上失去了阳光我知道黑桃代表卫兵的剑我知道梅花是战争的炮枪我知道钻石象征着财富但是那并非我心的形状并非我心的形状
提问者评价
Carry on till tomorrow和Then Silence也不错,Coldplay的歌词我虽喜欢,但不是我想要的类型
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他47条回答
目前我知道歌词最好的英文歌曲就是--A Place nearby
给你一个中英文对照的!!A place nearby
天堂若比邻 I entered the room
我走进房间 Sat by your bed all through the night
坐在你床边整夜未眠 I watched your daily fight
回望你曾有的坚强 I hardly knew
我终于明白 The pain was almost more than I could bear 那种疼痛我无法承受 And still I hear 而今我仍能听到 Your last words to me 你最后的话语 Heaven is a place nearby 天堂就在不远的地方 So I wont be so far away 所以我也不会很远 And if you try and look for me 你若要找寻我 Maybe you will find me someday 某一天 你终能把我找到 Heaven is a place nearby 天堂就在不远的地方 So there is no need to say goodbye 所以没必要说再见 I wanna ask you not to cry 请别为我哭泣 I will always be by your side 我将永远守在你身边 You just faded away 你已慢慢走远 You spread your wings you had flown 展开羽翼飞向天边 Away to something unknown 在冥冥苍穹 Wish I could bring you back 我好希望能把你找回 You are always on my mind 你是我的思绪 About to tear myself apart 与我难以割舍 You have your special place in my heart 占有我心中最特殊的角落 Always heaven is a place nearby 天堂就在不远的地方 So I wont be so far away 所以我也不会走很远 And if you try and look for me 你若要找寻我 Maybe you will find me someday 某一天 你终能把我找到 Heaven is a place nearby 天堂就在不远的地方 So there is no need to say goodbye 所以没必要说再见 I wanna ask you not to cry 请别为我哭泣 I'll always be by your side 我将永远守在你身边 And even when I go to sleep 即使我睡着了 梦中 I still can hear your voice 你的声音依旧 And those words 话语依然 I never will forget 我念你到永远 Heaven is a place nearby 天堂就在不远的地方 So I wont be so far away 所以我也不会走很远 And if you try and look for me 你若要找寻我 Maybe you will find me someday 某一天 你终能把我找到 Heaven is a place nearby 天堂就在不远的地方 So there is no need to say goodbye 所以没必要说再见 I wanna ask you not to cry 请别为我哭泣 I will always be by your side 我将永远守在你身边
林肯公园的What I've Done我感觉这个写的很好In this farewellThere’s no bloodThere’s no Alibi‘Cause I’ve Drawn RegretFrom the truthOf a Thousand Lies[Pre-Chorus:]So let Mercy ComeAnd Wash AwayWhat I’ve Done[Chorus:]I'll face myselfTo Cross out what I’ve BecomeErase MyselfAnd let Go of What I’ve donePut to restWhat you Thought of MeWhile I clean this SlateWith the Hands of Uncertainty[Pre-Chorus][Chorus]For What I’ve DoneI start againAnd whatever pain may comeToday this endsI’m Forgiving What I’ve Done!!![Chorus]What I’ve DoneForgiving What I’ve Done穷街的18 and lifeRicky was a young boy, he had a heart of stone.Lived 9 to 5 and he worked his fingers to the bone.Just barely out of school, came from the edge of town.Fought like a switchblade so no one could take him down.He had no money, noo, no good at home.He walked the streets a soldier and he fought the world aloneAnd now it's18 and life, you got it18 and life, you knowYour crime is time and it's18 and life to go(repeat above)Tequila in his heartbeat, his veins burned gasoline.It kept his motor running, but it never kept him clean.They say he loved adventure, &Ricky's the wild one.&He married trouble, had a courtship with a gun.Bang-bang shoot 'em up, the party never ends.You can't think of dying when the bottle's your best friendAnd now it'schorus&Accidents will happen&, they all heard Ricky sayHe fired his six-shot to the wind - that shot blew a child away.chorus
coldplay的what if 写得很好,很押韵很有深度what if there was no life?nothing wrong, nothing right.what if there was no time?and no reason or rhyme.what if you should decide,that you don't want me there by your side.that you don't want me there in your life.what if i got it wrongand no poem or song could put right what i got wrong or make you feel i belong what if you should decide that you don't want me there by your side that you don't want me there in your life.oooh, that's right let's take a breath jump over the side oooh, that's right how can you know it if you don't even try oooh, that's right every step that you take could be your biggest mistake it could bend or it could break but that's the risk that you take what if you should decide that you don't want me there in your life that you don't want me there by your side.musicoooh, that's right let's take a breath jump over the side oooh, that's right how can you know it when you don't even try oooh, that's right ohhhhhoooh, that's right let's take a breath jump over the side oooh, that's right you know that darkness always turns into light oooh, that's right
参考资料:
建议您再听一下这首歌
Alone ForeverI can't believeI'm holding on to everything you saidWhen you don't say it anymoreSo many people told meBut I couldn't breathJust look at me nowI can't believeI never knew that at allIt's so hardTo realize why you always do thisTo me, yeahIf you don't open up your heartYou don't wanna knowHow to get me back insideYou don't know'Cuz everytime I tryYou always keep me waitingall alone - foreverI close my eyesTo drift away, leave it all behindWhat I see is just the sameMaybe if I hold youSo much to sayBut where do I startI can't believeThat I never knew that at allIts so hardTo realize why you always do thisTo me, yeah我最喜欢的歌,至于是不是朴素,就要楼主你听听才知道了..呵呵.
Hey Jude, dont make it badTake a sad song and make it betterRemember to let her into your heartThen you can start to make it betterHey Jude, dont be afraidYou were made to go out and get herThe minute you let her under your skinThen you begin to make it betterAnd anytime you feel the painHey Jude refrainDont carry the world upon your shouldersFor well you know that its a foolWho plays it coolBy making his world a little colderDa da da da daDa da da daHey Jude dont let me downYou have found her, now go and get herRemember to let her into your heartThen you can start to make it betterSo let it out and let it inHey Jude beginYou are waiting for someone to perform withAnd dont you know that it is just youHey Jude, you will doThe movement you need is on your shoulderDa da da da daDa da da da yeahHey Jude, dont make it badTake a sad song and make it betterRemember to let her under your skinThen you begin to make it betterBetter, better, better, better, better, ohDa, da da da da da daDa da da da, hey JudeDa, da da da da da daDa da da da, hey JudeDa, da da da da da daDa da da da, hey Jude
coldplay - viva la vida[verse 1]i used to rule the worldseas would rise when i gave the wordnow in the morning i sleep alonesweep the streets i used to owni used to roll the dicefeel the fear in my enemy's eyeslistened as the crowd would sing:&now the old king is dead!long live the king!&one minute i held the keynext the walls were closed on meand i discovered that my castles standupon pillars of salt, pillars of sandi hear jerusalem bells a-ringingroman cavalry choirs are singingbe my mirror my sword and shieldmissionaries in a foreign fieldfor some reason i can't explainonce you'd gone there was never,never an honest wordthat was when i ruled the world[verse 2]it was the wicked and wild windblew down the doors to let me inshattered windows and the sound of drumspeople couldn't believe what i'd becomerevolutionaries waitfor my head on a silver platejust a puppet on a lonely stringoh who would ever wanna be king?[chorus 2]i hear jerusalem bells a-ringingroman cavalry choirs are singingbe my mirror my sword and shieldmissionaries in a foreign fieldfor some reason i can't explaini know saint peter won't call my namenever an honest wordbut that was when i ruled the world(ohhhhh ohhh ohhh)[chorus 3]hear jerusalem bells a-ringingroman cavalry choirs are singingbe my mirror my sword and shieldmy missionaries in a foreign fieldfor some reason i can't explaini know saint peter won't call my namenever an honest wordbut that was when i ruled the world除了几个特有名词外
都是简单词汇讲述了一个故事与圣经有关系
一点点是coldplay今年的最佳单曲
Artist:Eric Caspar Song:The world is wild幸福时光How can we forget that we need love Even if some hearts are made of stone. Baby, yeah, you know what's on my mind, I don't believe the world is fine, I think we have to wake up now. I'm sorry to make these people laugh, It's enough to drive me mad, enough! baby, you're the one who understands, They bury their head in the sand When they should give us helping hand. 'Cause if all people dream To live in Peace, in perfect harmony, Can you understand me It's such a mystery, I wonder why, The world is wild. I'm not waiting for a miracle Even if I still believe in God, Well, Baby, you know what's on my mind, I've got a feeling I can't hide, I don't trust them, yeah, you know why! 'Cause if all people dream To live in Peace, in perfect harmony, Can you understand me It's such a mystery, I wonder why, The world is wild.we can live in a cell if one day everything goes to hell days go down i'm tired of disco techs and fake rednecks and now i know what you meant if there's something missing something you can't find something goes faster inside days go down i'm tired of disco techs and fake rednecks and now i know what you meant so when you're down in the basement when you're out in the sun when you give up on yourself you're done and it's happiness for one for one days go down i'm tired of disco techs and fake rednecks and now i know what you meant sucks your energy out .这首歌汶川地震的时候听得很感动~
Travis sideWell I believe there's someone watching over you 嗯,我相信有人在高空俯视着你They're watching every single thing you say 他们看着你做每件事And when you die 当你死去They'll set you down and take you through 他们会让你停下并且带走你You'll realise one day 有一天你会发现That the grass is always greener on the other side 别人家的草总比自家的绿The neighbour's got a new car that you wanna drive 邻居买了新车你也想开And when time is running out you wanna stay alive 时光都已流失你还想活着We all live under the same sky 我们活在同一片天空下We all will live, we all will die 我们都会活着我们都会死去There is no wrong, there is no right 没有错误,也没有正确The circle only has one side这个循环只有一面We all try hard to live our lives in harmony 我们都在尽力生活得和谐For fear of falling swiftly overboard 因为害怕急速的跌落But life is both a major and minor key 但生活很主观也很客观Just open up the chord 只要挣脱束缚解释未必准确,我喜欢我对这个歌的感觉,哲理,仔细看看,真很哲理。
I ain't happy,I'm feeling gladI got sunshine in a bagI'm useless butNot for longThe future is coming onI ain't happy,I'm feeling gladI got sunshine in a bagI'm useless butNot for longThe future is coming onIt's coming on,It's coming onIt's coming on,It's coming onFinally someone let meOut of my cageNow time for me is nothin''Cause I'm counting no ageNow I couldn't be there nowYou shouldn't be scaredI'm good at repairs andI'm under each snareIntangible (ah y'all)I bet you didn't think soI command you to,Panoramic view (you)Look I'll make itAll manageablePick and choose,Sit and loseAll you different crewsChicks and dudes,Who you think isReally kicking tunesPicture you getting downAnd I'll picture tooLike you lit the fuseYou think it's fictional,Mystical-maybeSpiritual hero who appearsOn you toClear your view (yeah)When you're too crazyLifeless for whose definitionIs for what life isPriceless to you becauseI put ya on the hype shiftDid ya like it?Gut smokin' righteousBut one talkin' psychicBut among knows possess youWith one thoughI ain't happy,I'm feeling gladI got sunshine in a bagI'm useless butNot for longThe future is coming onI ain't happy,I'm feeling gladI got sunshine in a bagI'm useless butNot for longThe future is coming onIt's coming on,It's coming on,It's coming on,It's coming onThe essence, the basicsWithout it you make itAllow me to makeThis child like a natureRhythm you have itOr you don'tThat's a fallacy,I'm in themEvery spiralling tree,Every child of peaceEvery cloud I see youSee with your eyesYou see destruction and demiseCorruption in the skiesFrom this f***ing enterprise thatI'm sucked into your liesThe Russell that is musclesThe percussion he providesFor me I say God,Y'all can see me now'Cause you don't seeWith your eyeYou perceive with your mindThat's the end of itSo I'm gonna stick aroundWith Russ and be a mentorBust a few rounds of motherf***ersRemember but the thought isI brought all this so you canSurvive whenLaw is lawless (right here)Fearless, sensations thatYou thought was deadNo squealing, remember thatIt's all in your headI ain't happy,I'm feeling gladI got sunshine in a bagI'm useless butNot for longThe future is coming onI ain't happy,I'm feeling gladI got sunshine in a bagI'm useless butNot for longThe future is coming onIt's coming on,It's coming on,It's coming on,It's coming onMy future (future)It's coming on,It's coming on,It's coming onMy futureIt's coming on,It's coming on,It's coming onMy future
Take Me To Your Heart Hiding from the rain and snow Trying to forget but I won't let go Looking at a crowded street Listening to my own heart beat So many people all around the world Tell me where do I find someone like you girlTake me to your heart take me to your soul Give me your hand before I'm old Show me what love is - haven't got a clue Show me that wonders can be true They say nothing lasts forever We're only here today Love is now or never Bring me far away Take me to your heart take me to your soul Give me your hand and hold me Show me what love is - be my guiding star It's easy take me to your heartStanding on a mountain high Looking at the moon through a clear blue sky I should go and see some friends But they don't really comprehendDon't need too much talking without saying anything All I need is someone who makes me wanna singTake me to your heart take me to your soul Give me your hand before I'm old Show me what love is - haven't got a clue Show me that wonders can be true They say nothing lasts forever We're only here today Love is now or never Bring me far away Take me to your heart take me to your soul Give me your hand and hold me Show me what love is - be my guiding star It's easy take me to your heartTake me to your heart take me to your soul Give me your hand and hold me Show me what love is - be my guiding star It's easy take me to your heart
In my dream 梦中 children sing 孩子们唱着 a song of love for every boy and girl 一首献给所有孩子们关于爱的歌 The sky is blue and fields are green 天色蔚蓝,大地青葱 and laughter is the language of the world 笑声是全世界唯一通用的语言 Than I wake and all I see is a world full of people in need但当我惊醒我看到的是饿殍遍地 [Chorus] Tell me why(why) 告诉我为什么 does it have to be like this? 因为是上天注定的吗? Tell me why(why) 为什么? is there something I have missed? 是否只是因为我没有察觉 Tell me why(why) 告诉我为什么 cos' I don't understand 我不明白 when so many need somebody 当他们对我们祈求时 we don't give a helping hand 我们只会袖手旁观 Tell me why? 为什么? Every day 每天 I ask myself 我扪心自问 what will I have to do to be a man 如何努力才能成为一个男人 Do I have to stand and fight, 难道非要无休止得忍受和争夺 to prove to everybody who I am? 来向世人证明自己吗? Is that what my life is far 这就将是我漫长的生命吗---- to waste in a world full of war? 在炮火横行的世界中慢慢消逝? [Chorus] Tell me why(why) 告诉我为什么 does it have to be like this? 这是上天注定的吗? Tell me why(why) 为什么? is there something I have missed? 是否只是因为我没有察觉 ]Tell me why(why) 为什么? 'cos I don't understand 我不明白--- when so many need somebody 为什么当他们对我们祈求时 we don't give a helping hand 我们只会袖手旁观 Tell me why (Tell me why)? 告诉我为什么(为什么?) ]Tell me why (Tell me why)? 为什么?(为什么?) Tell me why (Tell me why)? 为什么?(为什么?) Just tell me why! 快告诉我! [Chorus] Tell me why(why), 告诉我为什么(为什么?) does it have to be like this? 因为必须是这样么? Tell me why(why) 为什么?(为什么?) is there something I have missed 是否只是因为我没有察觉 Tell me why(why) 为什么(为什么?) 'cos I don't understand, 我不明白---- when so many need somebody, 为什么当他们对我们祈求时 we don't give a helping hand. 我们只会袖手旁观! Tell me why? 为什么! (Why,why,does the tiger run)(为什么物种在灭绝?) Tell me why? 告诉我为什么! (Why,why,do we shoot the gun) (为什么枪炮要开火?) Tell me why? 为什么! (Why,why,do we never learn) (为什么我们不知悔改?) Can someone tell us why we let the forest burn? 有没有人能告诉我们为什么森林被付之一炬?! (Why,why,do we say we care)(为什么我们只是装作慷慨) Tell me why? 为什么 (Why,why,do we stand and stare)(为什么我们纵容旁观!) Tell me why? 为什么! (do the dolphins cry) (为什么海豚要哀鸣!) Can someone tell us why we let the ocean die?有没有人能告诉我们为什么海洋被夺去蓝色?! (Why,why,if we're all the same) (为什么不能人人平等!) Tell me why?为什么?(为什么我们只会抱怨别人!) Tell me why? 为什么! (Why,why,does it never end) (为什么永远没用尽头!) Can someone tell us why we cannot just be friends? 有门有人能告诉我们为什么做不成朋友! Why,why,(do we close our eyes) 为什么(我们视而不见?) Why,why,(do the greedy life) 为什么(要享受贪婪?) Why,why,(do we fight for land) 为什么(为了土地而战斗?) Can someone tell us why 'cos we don't understand? 有没有人能告诉为什么我们甚至都不明白这到底是为了什么! Why,why!! 为什么!!!
So here we stand In our secret place Where the sound of the crowd Is so far away You take my hand And it feels like home We both understand It's where we belong So how do I say Do I say goodbye We both have our dreams We both wanna fly So let's take tonight To carry us through The lonely times I'll always look back As I walk away This memory will last for eternity And all of our tears Will be lost in the rain When I find my way back To your arms again But until that day You know you are The queen of my heart So let's take tonight And never let go While dancing we'll kiss Like there's no tomorrow As the stars sparkle down Like a diamond ring I'll treasure this moment Till we meet again But no matter how far (no matter how far) Or where you may be (where you may be) I just close my eyes (just close my eyes) And you're in my dreams And there you will be Until we meet Oh yeah You're the queen of my heart (queen of my heart) No matter how many years it takes (queen of my heart) I'll do it all to you Oh yeah (queen of my heart) Oh yes you are The queen of my heart来自《Queen of my heart》
演唱:Craig David专辑:The Store GoesYou were her only girl 你是她唯一的女孩The most precious thing in her world 她的世界里最珍贵的东西And I know it makes you cry 我知道这会让你哭泣That you never got to say goodbye 你从未说过告别You were just running out of time 你只是不合时宜地离开To say what was on your mind 其实你心里要说的是You never wanted her to leave 你从没想要她离开And mom I know it makes you grief 母亲我知道这使你伤心But why don't you celebrate the moments that you shared yeah 为什么不庆祝一下你们在一起的时光cause now she's watching over you 因为她正注视着你It's true 真的And you know it too 你也知道Just let her go... 就让她走吧If you can't take the pain 如果你不能承受这痛苦Of a broken heart 一个破碎的心Just let her go... 就让她走吧I know it feels as though hope is gone 我知道这感觉好像没有了希望And it hurts to think of moving on 受伤是为了去思考继续向前But she'd never want to see you sad 但她从未想看见你悲伤的样子Even though I know this hurts so bad 尽管我知道这有多受伤Devoted a life to you 把一生献给你And helped raise the grandson too 并且还为你扶养孙子孙女And now I hope you realize 现在我希望你意识到That I'll always be there by your side 我总是站在你这边支持你So why don't we celebrate the moments that we shared yeah 所以为什么不庆祝一下我们在一起的时光cause now she's watching over you 因为她正注视着你It's true 真的And you know it too 你也知道Just let her go... 就让她走吧If you can't take the pain 如果你不能承受这痛苦Of a broken heart 一个破碎的心Just let her go... 就让她走吧You never knew how much she tried to fight it 你从不知道她为此斗争地多累And when you needed her around she'd be there 每当你需要的时候她总是在那But you can reassure yourself that she's at ease 但你居然可以安慰自己说她很空闲And that's why it's time for you 这就是现在该轮到你的原因To... 去...Just let her go... 就让她走吧If you can't take the pain 如果你不能承受这痛苦Of a broken heart 一个破碎的心Just let her go... 就让她走吧If you can't take the pain 如果你不能承受这痛苦Of a broken heart 一个破碎的心Just let her go... 就让她走吧(Just let her go, let her go)(就让她走吧 就让她走吧)If you can't take the pain 如果你不能承受这痛苦Of a broken heart 一个破碎的心Just let her go... 就让她走吧(Just let her go, let her)(就让她走吧 就让她...)If you can't take the pain...如果你不能承受这痛苦
When I said go I never meant awayYou ought to know the freaky games we playCould you forgive and learn how to forgetHear me as I'm calling out your nameFirefly come back to memake the night as bring as dayI'll be looking out for youTell me that your lonely tooFirefly come lead me onfollow you into the sun that's the way it ought to beFirefly come back to meYou and mewe shared a wisteryWe were so closelike honey to the beeAnd if you tell me how to make you understandI'm minor in a major kind a wayFirefly come back to memake the night as bring as dayI'll be looking out for youTell me that your lonely tooFirefly come lead me onfollow you into the sun that's the way it ought to beFirefly come back to meFly firefly through the skycome and play with my desireDon't be long,don't ask whyI can't wait another nightFly firefly through the skyWait another nightDon't be longFire...flyFirefly come back to memake the night as bring as dayI'll be looking out for youTell me that your lonely tooFirefly come lead me onfollow you into the sun that's the way it ought to beFirefly come backFirefly come back to memake the night as bring as dayI'll be looking out for youTell me that your lonely tooFirefly come lead me onfollow you into the sun that's the way it ought to beFirefly come back to me
&In the end & 现在 有件事 我不明白 为什么 不管你怎样努力都无济于事 我把它保存在记忆里 写下这首歌曲 在适当的时间 作一下解释 我所知道的是 时间是宝贵的 看着它随着钟摆飞逝 看着一天天慢慢结束 生命在钟表的滴答声中流逝 如 看着时光从窗外流过 Trying to hold on,But didn't even know 我努力地想坚持 但却不知道 Wasted it all just To watch you go 我投入一切的结果 是看着你离我而去 I kept everything inside and 我只能把一切放在心里 Even though I tried,It all fell apart 即使我努力过 也无济于事 What it meant to me will 这一切对我来说 Eventually be a Memory of a time when 最后都 成为了一段往事 I tried so hard And got so far 我那么努力 那么坚持 But in the end It doesn't even matter 可是结果却 无济于事 I had to fall To lose it all 我不得不失去 我的一切 But in the end It doesn't even matter 可是结果却 无济于事 One thing,I don't know why 有件事 我不明白 为什么 It doesn't even matter How hard you try, 不管你怎样努力都无济于事 Keep that in mind 我把它保存在记忆里 I designed this rhyme,To remind myself how 写下这首歌曲 来提醒我自己 I tried so hard In spite of the way You were mocking me 尽管你会嘲笑我 Acting like I was Part of your property 是你财产的一部分 Remembering all the Times you fought with me 还记得那时 你一直和我吵架 I'm surprised it got so (far) 我很惊奇 那已经是很久的事 Things aren't the way They were before 现在的情况不同了 You wouldn't even Recognise me anymore 你可能都认不出我了 Not that you Knew me back then 我不再是原来的样子 But it all comes Back to me (in the end) 但是当思绪回到过去(最后的结局) You kept everything inside 我只能把一切放在心里 And even though I tried, 即使我努力过 It all fell apart 也无济于事 What it meant to me will Eventually be a 这一切对我来说 最后都 Memory of a time when 成为了一段往事 I've put my trust in you 我把信任都托付于你 Pushed as far as I can go 我尽心竭力 For all this 为了谁 There's only one thing you should know 只希望你能知道一件事…I'm tired of being what you want me to be我厌倦了整天去追求你所要求的那样 Feeling so faithless lost under the surface那种感觉是如此虚伪迷失了自己 Don't know what you're expecting of me不知道你在期望我什么呢 Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes就像穿着你的鞋我双腿沉重 (Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)在回流中翻滚在回流中翻滚 Every step I take is another mistake to you我每走一步对你来说都是错误 (Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)在回流中翻滚在回流中翻滚 I've become so numb I can't feel you there我是如此麻木感觉不到你 I've become so tired so much more aware我已经意识到自己如此疲倦 I've becoming this all I want to do此刻所有我想要做的 Is be more like me and be less like you是把你抛开找回真的自我 Can't you see that you're smothering me难道你不知道你在窒息我吗 Holding too tightly afraid to lose control紧紧拥抱唯恐失去 Cause everything that you thought I would be因此你所预想的我的每一件事 Has fallen apart right in front of you在你面前破灭 (Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)在回流中翻滚在回流中翻滚 Every step that I take is another mistake to you我每走一步对你来说都是错误 (Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)在回流中翻滚在回流中翻滚 And every second I waste is more than I can take我已经承受不起时间的浪费 And I know我知道 I may end up failing too也许我终将失败 But I know但是我明白 You were just like me with someone disappointed in you你只是喜欢我害怕有人让你失望 I've become so numb I can't feel you there我是如此麻木感觉不到你 I've become so tired so much more aware我已经意识到自己如此疲倦 I've becoming this all I want to do此刻所有我想要做的 Is be more like me and be less like you是把你抛开找回真的自我 I've become so numb I can't feel you there我是如此麻木感觉不到你 Is everything what you want me to be你所要求我的就是一切吗 I've become so numb I can't feel you there我是如此麻木感觉不到你 Is everything what you want me to be 你所要求我的就是一切吗[when this began] 当这一切开始/就这样开始了 i had nothing to say 我无话可说/我却无话可说 and i get lost in the nothingness inside of me 我迷失在思想内部的虚无中/内心的空虚使我迷失了方向 [i was confused] 我曾困惑/我感到迷茫 and i let it all out to find 将它全部释放只想说/在发泄出这些的感受之后 that i'm not the only person with these things in mind 我不是唯一一个这么想的/我发现并不只有自己才有这种体会 [inside of me] 我的内部/在内心中 but all that they can see the words revealed 只有他们能看到的泄露的字句/除了用语言来表达空虚的感觉 is the only real thing that i've got left to feel 却是我唯一能感觉到的真实/使我还觉得比较真实之外 [nothing to lose] 没什么可以失去/我觉得自己一无所有 just stuck hollow and alone 就空虚孤独的困在这里/无法动弹 孤单一人 and the fault is my own.and the fault is my own 所有的错都是我的/我怪我自己 \chorus\ i wanna heal. i wanna feel what i thought was never real 我想修补。我想感觉。我所思考全都不曾真实过/我要治愈伤口 ,我要真实感受 ,我的想法不真实 i wanna let go of the pain i've felt so long 我想要释放一直以来的伤痛/但是我想去除内心困扰已久的痛苦 [erase all the pain till it's gone] 抹去所有的伤痕直到消失/擦去所有的痛苦直到它们消失 i wanna heal. i wanna feel like i'm close to something real 我想要拯救。我想要触碰。就像我接近真实的东西/我要治愈伤口 ,我要真实感受 ,好像有些接近真实了 i wanna find something i've wanted all along 我想要找到我一直想要的东西/我想找到某种东西 是我一直想要的 somewhere i belong 我的归宿/我的归属在何处 and i've got nothing to say 我无话可说/我无话可说 i can't believe i didn't fall right down on my face 我不能相信我没有失败/无法相信脸上没有失落的表情 [i was confused] 我很困惑/我感到迷茫 looking everywhere only to find 四处张望却只发现/无论到哪 发现都是 that it's not the way i had imagined it all in my mind 一切不同于我所想象/现实和想像中的完全不一样 [so what am i] 我算是什么/我应该成为怎样的人 what do i have but negativity 我还有什么,除了消极/应当怎样想才能不消极 'cause i can't justify the way everyone is looking at me 因为我不能证明别人如何看待我/我又不能把“每个人都在看着我”当成一种理由 [nothing to lose] 没有失去/我一无所有 nothing to gain. hollow and alone 也没有获得。空虚寂寞/一无所获 孤单一人 and the fault is my own.and the fault is my own 都是我的错/我怪我自己 i will never know myself untill i do this on my own 我永远不会了解自己除非亲自去实践/我永远无法了解自己 除非我按照自己的意愿做 and will never feel anything else untill my wounds are healed 也永远不能感知任何东西除非我的伤痛痊愈/我不再有任何感觉 除非我的伤口能够愈合 i will never be anything till i break away from me 我谁也不是除非我从‘我’中分离/我什么也不是 除非我能够摆脱原来的我 i will break away . i'll find myself today. 我将要分离。我今天要找到自我。我要摆脱 就在今天 找回我自己 i wanna heal , i wanna feel like i'm somewhere i belong i wanna heal , i wanna feel like i'm somewhere i belong somewhere i belong
innocence[00:08.25]Waking up I see that everything is ok醒来发现一切都好 [00:11.20]The first time in my life生命中第一次 [00:13.33]and now it's so great现在真的很好 [00:14.77]Slowing down I look around我静下来看看四周 [00:16.80]and I am so amazed非常吃惊 [00:18.49]I think about the little things回想那些 [00:20.78]that make life great让生活精彩的小事情 [00:23.09]I wouldn't change a thing about it我不会做任何改变 [00:29.10]This is the best feeling这种感觉最棒 [00:33.94] [00:35.90]This innocence is brilliant这种纯真实在太妙 [00:40.44]I hope that it will stay我希望它能够留下 [00:43.22]This moment is perfect这个时刻太完美 [00:47.25]please don't go away请不要离去 [00:50.22]I need you now我现在需要你 [00:55.65]And I'll hold on to it我会始终坚持 [00:59.49]don't you let it pass you by别让它悄悄溜走 [01:04.04] [01:10.18]I found a place so safe我找到一处安全的地方 [01:12.31]not a single tear一滴泪也没有 [01:13.88]The first time in my life生命中第一次 [01:15.88]and now it's so clear现在如此清晰 [01:17.47]Feel calm I belong在这里我很平静 [01:19.38]I'm so happy here在这里我很高兴 [01:20.92]It's so strong这种感觉如此强烈 [01:21.98]and now I let myself be sincere现在让我真诚起来 [01:25.76]I wouldn't change a thing about it我不会做任何改变 [01:30.64]This is the best feeling这种感觉最棒 [01:37.12] [01:38.42]This innocence is brilliant这种纯真实在太妙 [01:43.08]I hope that it will stay我希望它能够留下 [01:45.61]This moment is perfect这个时刻太完美 [01:49.77]please don't go away请不要离去 [01:52.42]I need you now我现在需要你 [01:58.26]And I'll hold on to it我会始终坚持 [02:02.09]don't you let it pass you by别让它悄悄溜走 [02:06.48]It's the state of bliss you think [02:07.79]you're dreaming 这是你梦寐以求的极乐状态 [02:09.34]It's the happiness inside [02:11.10]that you're feeling这是你感觉到的心中的幸福 [02:12.48]It's so beautiful它实在太美 [02:14.26]it makes you wanna cry让你想哭泣 [02:17.16] [02:19.32]It's the state of bliss you think [02:21.33]you're dreaming这是你梦寐以求的极乐状态 [02:22.93]It's the happiness inside [02:24.74]that you're feeling这是你感觉到的心中的幸福 [02:26.31]It's so beautiful它实在太美 [02:27.93]it makes you wanna cry让你想哭泣 [02:32.36] [02:33.27]It's so beautiful这实在太美了 [02:34.80]it makes you want to cry以致你想要哭 [02:37.56]This innocence is brilliant这种纯真实在太妙 [02:41.06]it makes you want to cry以致你想要哭 [02:43.74]This innocence is brilliance这种纯真太美妙 [02:47.86]please don't go away请不要离去 [02:50.74]Cause I need you now因为我现在需要你 [02:56.25]And I'll hold on to it我会始终坚持 [03:00.34]don't you let it pass you by别让它悄悄溜走 [03:04.61]This innocence is brilliant这种纯真实在太妙 [03:07.80]I hope that it will stay我希望它能够留下 [03:11.18]This moment is perfect这个时刻太完美 [03:14.52]please don't go away请不要离去 [03:18.02]I need you now我现在需要你 [03:23.65]And I'll hold on to it会始终坚持 [03:27.63]don't you let it pass you by别让它悄悄溜走
this is for my peoples who just lost somebody your best friend, your baby your man or your lady put your hand way up high we will never say bye no, no, no mamas, daddys, sisters, brothers friends and cousins this is for my peoples who lost their grandmothers lift your head to the sky cause we will never say bye as a child there were them times i didn't get it but you kept me in line i didn't know why you didn't show up sometimes on sunday mornings and i missed you but i'm glad we talked through all them grown folk things separation brings you never let me know it you never let it show because you loved me and obviously there's so much more left to say if you were with me today face to face i never knew i could hurt like this and everyday life goes on i wish i could talk to you for a while miss you but i try not to cry as time goes by and it's true that you've reached a better place still i'd give the world to see your face and be right here next to you but it's like you're gone too soon now the hardest thing to do is say bye bye bye bye, bye bye, bye bye bye bye, bye bye, bye bye bye bye, bye bye, bye bye bye bye you never got a chance to see how good i've done and you never got to see me back at number one i wish that you were here to celebrate together i wish that we could spend the holidays together i remember when you used to tuck me in at night with the teddy bear you gave me that i held so tight i thought you were so strong you'd make it through whatever it's so hard to accept the fact you're gone forever i never knew i could hurt like this and everyday life goes on i wish i could talk to you for a while miss you but i try not to cry as time goes by and it's true that you've reached a better place still i'd give the world to see your face and be right here next to you but it's like you're gone too soon now the hardest thing to do is say bye bye bye bye, bye bye, bye bye bye bye, bye bye, bye bye bye bye, bye bye, bye bye bye bye this is for my peoples who just lost somebody your best friend, your baby your man or your lady put your hand way up high we will never say bye mamas, daddys, sisters, brothers friends and cousins this is for my peoples who lost their grandmothers lift your head to the sky cause we will never say bye, bye.i never knew i could hurt like this and everyday life goes on i wish i could talk to you for a while miss you but i try not to cry as time goes by and it's true that you've reached a better place still i'd give the world to see your face and be right here next to you but it's like you're gone too soo
cinderella歌手:tata young When I was just a little girlMy momma used to tuck me into bed and she read me a storyIt always was about a Princess in distressAnd how a guy would save her and end up with the gloryI'd lie in bed and think about the person that I wanted to beThen one day I realized the fairy tale life wasn't for me(Chorus)I don't wanna be like CinderellaSittin' in a dark old dusty cellarWaiting for somebody, to come and set me freeI don't wanna be like Snow White waitingFor a handsome prince to come and save meOn a horse of white, unless we're riding side by sideDon't want to depend on no-one elseI'd rather rescue myselfSomeday I'm gonna find someone who wants my soul, heart and mindWho's not afraid to show that he loves meSomebody who will understand I'm happy just the way I am Don't need nobody taking care of meI will be there for him just as strong as he, will be there for meWhen I give myself then it has got to be, an equal thing(Chorus)I can slay, my own dragonI can dream, my own dreamsMy knight in shining armour is meSo I'm gonna set me free(Chorus)
歌手:sum 41 专辑:underclass hero • 搜索&dear father&LRC歌词• 搜索&dear father&mp3 [ti:dear father][ar:sum 41]dear father演唱 sum 41专辑 underclass hero i address this letter to dear fatheri know you was complete unknowni guess its better, you don't botherall our truths should be left alone(be left alone)(be left alone)i learned the things you never showed metook the chances you'd a blownand to this daythe one and onlyyou remain a complete unknown(complete unknown)(complete unknown)you're out there somewherei don't know if you care at allit seems that you don'tit's as if the day will never comeso you remain a complete unknownso many years have been ignoredyou've been gone without a tracei'm getting used to knowing yourjust a name without a face(without a face)(without a face)you're out there somewherei don't know if you care, at allit seems that you don'tit's as if the day will never comeso you remain a complete unknownyou're out there somewherei don't know if you care at allit seems that you don'tit's as if the day will never comeso you remain a complete unknowni address this letter to dear fatheri know you was complete unknowni guess its better, you don't botherall our truths should be left aloneyou're out there somewherei don't know if you care, at allit seems that you don'tit's as if the day will never comeso you remain a complete unknownyou're out there somewherei don't know if you care, at allit seems that you don'tit's as if the day will never comeso you remain a complete unknownyou're out there somewherei don't know if you carehttp:
朴实的求爱歌词,正如词中所写:It may be quite simple but now that it's doneYOUR SONGIt's a little bit funny this feeling inside这也许有些好笑,但是这种感觉却发自内心身处I'm not one of those who can easily hide我不是很善于隐藏的人I don't have much money but boy if I did我并没有很多钱 但如果可以的话I'd buy a big house where we both could live我会为我们购置一套足以让我们一起相伴下去的大房子If I was a sculptor, but then again, no我要是一名雕刻师的话.. 但是目前为止还不是Or a man who makes potions in a travelling show 我只是一个巡回演出谋生的人I know it's not much but it's the best I can do我知道这算不了什么 但是这是我能够做得最好的My gift is my song and this one's for you我的礼物是我的歌,它是写给你的And you can tell everybody this is your song你可以告诉每个人这是给你的歌It may be quite simple but now that it's done也许很简单 但如今已完成I hope you don't mind我希望你不会介意I hope you don't mind that I put down in words我希望你不会介意,把给你的倾诉用歌曲的方式写下来How wonderful life is while you're in the world你存在这个世界上让我的生命是如此精彩I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss我坐在屋顶踢掉青苔Well a few of the verses well they've got me quite cross一些曲段让我有些快发疯了But the sun's been quite kind while I wrote this song但我写这首歌的时候太阳如此灿烂It's for people like you that keep it turned on他是为你这样的人而灿烂的So excuse me forgetting but these things I do所以原谅我忘了我做过的那些事情You
see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue你知道我忘了它们是绿色的还是蓝色的Anyway the thing is what I really mean总之我真正想要表达的是:Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen你那我见过的最甜美的眼睛And you can tell everybody this is your songIt may be quite simple but now that it's doneI hope you don't mindI hope you don't mind that I put down in wordsHow wonderful life is while you're in the worldI hope you don't mindI hope you don't mind that I put down in wordsHow wonderful life is while you're in the world
OneRepublic的apologize中文歌词I'm holding on your rope, 我紧紧握住你给的希望Got me ten feet off the ground 它让我双脚悬空I'm hearing what you say but I just can't make a sound 听懂了你的言意我却只能绝望沉默You tell me that you need me 爱我要我曾是你山盟海誓Then you go and cut me down, but wait 伤心于你的离去我却只能空虚等待You tell me that you're sorry 不说你的歉意是那么苍白无力Didn't think I'd turn around, and say... 可你不会想到我要重新向你致意It's too late to apologize, it's too late 你说的对不起已是太迟,真的太迟I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late 我说过现在已是太迟,真的太迟I'd take another chance, take a fall 我想我还会努力,宁愿再次被你伤害Take a shot for you 也再给你一次让我接受你的机会And I need you like a heart needs a beat 我需要你就像我的心要跳动得一次又一次But it's nothing new 其实这并无新意I loved you with a fire red- 曾经对你炉火样的热情Now it's turning blue, and you say... 现已变得那么纯青,可你还在迟疑&Sorry& like the angel heaven let me think was you 你天使般的道歉对我而言恰似来自天堂的妙音But I'm afraid... 于是我想It's too late to apologize, it's too late 对不起你说得太迟,真的太迟I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late 我说过现在为时太迟,真的太迟It's too late to apologize, it's too late 你的道歉来得太迟,真的太迟I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late 我说过现在为时太迟,真的太迟It's too late to apologize, yeah 对不起你说得来得太迟,真的太迟I said it's too late to apologize, yeah- 我说过现在为时太迟,真的太迟I'm holdin on your rope, got me ten feet off the ground...让你每句话语留在我的记忆,让我的心向你飞驰
shayne ward的breathlessif our love was a fairy tale i would charge in and rescue you on a yacht baby we would sail to an island where we’d say i do and if we had babies they would look like you it’d be so beautiful if that came true you don’t even know how very special you are chorus you leave me breathless you’re everything good in my life you leave me breathless i still can’t believe that you’re mine you just walked out of one of my dreams so beautiful you’re leaving me breathless and if our love was a story book we would meet on the very first page the last chapter would be about how i’m thankful for the life we’ve made and if we had babies they would have your eyes i would fall deeper watching you give life you don’t even know how very special you are you leave me breathless you’re everything good in my life you leave me breathless i still can’t believe that you’re mine you just walked out of one of my dreams so beautiful you’re leaving me you must have been sent from heaven to earth to change me you’re like an angel the thing that i feel is stronger than love believe me you’re something special i only hope that i’ll one day deserve what you’ve given me but all i can do is try every day of my life you leave me breathless you’re everything good in my life you leave me breathless i still can’t believe that you’re mine you just walked out of one of my dreams so beautiful you’re leaving me breathless you leave me breathless you’re everything good in my life you leave me breathless i still can’t believe that you’re mine you just walked out of one of my dreams so beautiful you’re leaving me breathless
Then Silence Singer:Kjartan Salvesen It's not about tomorrow forget about today doesn't matter any way you've turn a pain to sorrow I think i lost debate (but) We miss you i can't under what's been done For game is over then silence So you say your last goodbye and leave the world behind and pray,you never let them down when you look up to the sky the angels start to cry for you You're singing Never gotta to tell you I wish you have known we should've been gone I never said how well you leled me into life I miss you sometimes it's worse So they know they let it go~, then silence. So you say your last goodbye And leave the world behind And pray,you never let them down when you look up to the sky the angels start to cry for you You're singing . all of the angels are singing You walk in a grace of light I know in my heart You're still with me.You're still alive So you say your last goodbye And leave the world behind and pray,you never let them down The angels start to cry for you were singing it out. so you say you love's goodbye and leave the world behind and pray,you never let them down when you look up to the sky the angel start to cry for you were singing it out.
love is color-blindIt don't matter if you're blackwhite or yellow, if you're brown or redlet's get down to thatlove is color-blindI remember whenI was a child and couldn't understandpeople having fundiscriminating all the different onesmama just used to saywhen you grow up you'll maybe find a wayto make these people seethat everything I do comes back to meYou gotta live your livewe're all the same, no one's to blamethey gotta live their livesjust play the game and let love reignI remeber as a young boyI watched my neighbourhood go up in flamesI saw the whole thang thru tears of painand a situation's rackin' my brainI wish I could fly away and never come back againwe need some lvoe y'allwe need some real deal help from above y'allI mean the kids watchin'and I just can't see it stoppin', I don't understandI mean we all bleed the same blood, man!you gotta live your lifebetter than our fathers didlet's make some love, baby, have some kidsthey gotta live their livesand I don't care what color they are, or u are, or we areit's all love, baby!You have been my motheryou could have been my brotherwhat if you were my sisterif you were my father?you could have been my fellayou could habe been my teacherwhat if you were my friend?would be so nice to meet yatake it out to the worldtell every boy and every little girlbe proud of yourselfcause you're as good as anybody elseput away your prejudiceopen your mind, don't need a stick to thistry to make this eartha better place without a racial curseYeah, it's time for some changes听一下这首歌以后你会更喜欢的!
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁
说的太好了,我顶!
Copyright & 2014
Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Processed in 0.0439 second(s), 3 db_queries,
0 rpc_queries

我要回帖