求一篇关于如何自学英语四级作文模板的英语四级作文模板作文

求一篇关于如何学习英语的英文作文_百度知道
求一篇关于如何学习英语的英文作文
越多越好……拜托了~~~
提问者采纳
I hope you can improve your English。这样不仅对你的口语和听力有帮助,这很有趣也非常有用,而且能使你变得兴奋. Then, you can take them out and read itEnglish is more important now. Many students know many grammars. No pains!
译文,用英语和别人交谈. But it is difficult for many students to study it:
英语现在越来越重要了。然后。
首先,让你一天都有好心情, talk with people in English。所以读英语是非常重要的,当你有空的时候,但是对于许多同学来言却很难学好它,尽你全力学习英语, no gains. When you’re free。许多同学懂得很多语法,最重要的是. It can make progress
in your talking and listening, maybe can help you。没有付出, try your best to learn English,你就可以拿出来读一读; it’s interesting and very used. So reading is very important. First,你应该在小纸条上多记笔记而且随身携带,也许能够帮助你。现在我提几条建议, you should take notes and take them here and there. Now I make some suggestion,却很难和别人交谈. Good luck, you should read
English loudly, but talking with others is hard, and it can also make you get excited,你应该大声读英语。
希望你能够改善你的英语。最后. Next, let you have a nice day, most importantly. Finally,祝你好运。其次,就没有收获
其他类似问题
英文作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇关于学习英语的建议的英语作文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇关于学习英语的建议的英语作文
求一篇关于学习英语的建议的英语作文
There are four key points to study English: listening, speaking, reading and writing.   Firstly, we should be brave to talk with others in English. By doing this, we can improve ore talking and listening skill.   Secondly, we should try to listen to all kinds of English programmes as much as possible. In this way, we can gradually improve our pronunciation.   Thirdly, we should often read English books. When we come across a new word. We should guess its meaning through the contest first. Then look it up in the dictionary to have a check. I thin, it is a good way of reading.   Fourthly, we should practice our writing skills. Whenever we have any idea, we should get the pen and write it down at once. It is very important to avoid writing in Chinese way and using the Chinese grammar.   As long as we listen, speak, read and write more, we are sure to make remarkable progress!
您可能关注的推广回答者:写一篇英语作文是关于如何学习英语的,语法简单一点就行了通俗易懂就okay!谢谢大家了!都以附件形式留下来哦!谢了!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写一篇英语作文是关于如何学习英语的,语法简单一点就行了通俗易懂就okay!谢谢大家了!都以附件形式留下来哦!谢了!
写一篇英语作文是关于如何学习英语的,语法简单一点就行了通俗易懂就okay!谢谢大家了!都以附件形式留下来哦!谢了!
Do you know why I teach myself English? That leads to a very sad story. After I had graduated from senior high school, I decided not to go to college, because my father suddenly fell ill on May 2, 2010. He had a stroke and he can't speak clearly. Most of the colleges in my city are located in the suburbs. I also had to take my grandmothers into consideration. However, I have been crazy about English since I was young. So, I decided to teach myself English.When I learn English, what I begin with is pronunciation, or phonics. The English alphabet has 26 letters, 5 vowels and 21 consonants. However, the American English language has 50 sounds, 21 vowels and 29 consonants. There are a lot of reasons why I had to learn fifty KK Phonetic symbols and the rules of phonics. Let's take vowels for example.
Our alphabet has five vowels, a, e, i, o, and u. But we have 21 vowel sounds, 14 long vowels and 7 short vowels. Every vowel letter usually have two sounds: one is their long vowel, and the other is called short vowel. This vocabulary "long vowel" or "short vowel" comes from elementary school and teaching kids how to read. Those teachers also need to name their sounds, and so the very, very, VERY old terminology of long and short vowels lives on. When I say old, I mean centuries old. The terminology is so old that they no longer correctly describe the sounds. Yet, in all the wisdom of our public schools this terminology is still used very frequently. Basically, 2 to 5 hundred years ago, long vowels sounded differently than they do now. Then a phenomenon called "The Great Vowel Shift" happened, and the pronunciation of each vowel changed. But the vocabulary didn't.
Five vowel letters and the vowel digraph "ea" and "oo" has two sounds--one is long and the other is short. Long vowels are pronounced for longer than their short vowel counterparts. When we teach kids how to read, we tell them that a long vowel sound says its name, a, e, i, o, or u, and that the long oo sound sounds like /u/. When a vowel appears at the end of a stressed syllable or is followed by a consonant and a silent e, i. e. , it appears at the open syllable, it is often long. Otherwise, it is often short. Every letter has one or more sounds. So we should learn the KK phonetic symbols.After I learn the pronunciation, I learn vocabulary and grammar. English has a large vocabulary. The English words are from Germanic languages, Romance languages, French, German, Greek, Spanish, Italian, Arabic and more. English is an inflective language but with fewer inflections than the other languages in the Indo-European family. A noun, a pronoun, a verb, an adjective, an adverb changes while a preposition, an article, a numeral, a conjunction and an interjection doesn't change. English has three types of sentences called simple sentences, compound sentences and complex sentences. And it has a fixed word order. I have been learning English for more than a decade and I love it very much.一篇很简单的英语作文1.你什么时候开始学英语的2.在校外使用英语的情况3.你学了多长时间4.你是如何学英语的5.英语对你将来的生活要写上如上的内容哦_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
一篇很简单的英语作文1.你什么时候开始学英语的2.在校外使用英语的情况3.你学了多长时间4.你是如何学英语的5.英语对你将来的生活要写上如上的内容哦
一篇很简单的英语作文1.你什么时候开始学英语的2.在校外使用英语的情况3.你学了多长时间4.你是如何学英语的5.英语对你将来的生活要写上如上的内容哦
China is developing as a surprising spead,English is more and more useful for us,many sides will be use it.So it's necessary to learn to earn a more wonderful future.I have learned more than 5 years when i went to the junior school and it gives me so much happinese and different information.Now,there are some tips for the student.First,you must learn the basic english grammer well,and must recite the words everyday.then you should repeat your class from memory too.Finally,do the "tips collecting".I believe your english skill will prove quikly.If you recognite the spoken english,you have to speak and listen more tapes and make some friends who loves english too or some foreigners.They will be so usefull your study!
may i take you attention please:
there are some question for you.1.when do you learn English2.how do you use English outside schools3.how long have you been learning English4.how do you learn English5.what do you think the influence of English to you future life
1. When are you going to start to learn English2. In the off-campus use of English in3. You learn how long4. How did you learn English5. English for your future lifeTo write the contents of the above oh
As China entered into the World Trade Organization, people have to talk in English in more and more occasions. Normally I began to learn English when I was in the primary school, so far it has taken m...
英语作文的基本要求:
首先,一个段落必须有一个中心即主题思想,该中心由主题句特别是其中的题旨来表达。整个段落必须紧扣这个主题(stick or hold to the topic),这就是段落的统一性(unity)。其次,一个段落必须有若干推展句,使主题思想得到充分展开,从而给读者一个完整的感觉,这就是完整性(completeness or adequateness)。再者...
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语作文模板 的文章

随机推荐