英语三人商务英语情景对话话关于科学的 场景设置

3人的英语对话_英语情景对话_优习英语网
3人的英语对话
Bill:Hello,Jill.Jill:Hi,Bill.Bill:What happened? You look like a little upset.Jill:I'm worried about my exams. My teacher asks me to make a public sppech with one classmate. Bill:So you don't have a partner?Jill:No,I have.Lily is my partner.But neither of us know how to make a speech.Bill:Oh, it doesn't matter.My friend Bob knows.He really did it before.You can ask him.Jill:Could you halp me? I don't know him.Bill: Of course. He is at classroom now. Let's go....Bill: Hello,Bob.This is my friend Jill.Bob:Nice to meet you,Jill.Jill: Nice to meet you,too.Bill:Bob,Jill meets a problem.His teacher asks him to make a speech.But he doesn't knowhow to make it.Could you help him?Bob:Ok.There are several vital factors when it comes to make a publicspeech.First of all,wo should consider the content of the speech,what things do you want to talk about.Jill:Let me write it down....Ok.And then?Bob:Secondly,you should consider the length of the speech.It should not too long or too short.Jill:And?Bob:Last but not least,speak confidently.Just remember be confident whenever and wherever you are. That is the most importmant.Jill:Thank you very much.Bob:Any other matters I can help you?Jill:Maybe,but not at this moment.I have many things to do. Could I ask you to help me later.Bob:Yes,you could.I'd like to.Bill:Ok, problems are solved.Let go for lunch.It's time for lunch.And you can go on.
使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!
本站部分文章以欣赏的角度转载自互联网,如果侵犯到您的权利请来信告之,本站将删除转载
优习英语网建议您使用IE5.5以上版本浏览本站英语口语考试三人情景对话_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语口语考试三人情景对话
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢跪求!关于文化的英语情景三人对话,大约两三分钟的,拜托了 。 破解 - 谷普下载┆┆┆┆┆站内软件文章
| 当前位置: →
→ 跪求!关于文化的英语情景三人对话,大约两三分钟的,拜托了 。作者:佚名 来源:互联网 更新时间: 17:03:43与好友分享: 更多谷普网友的提问:跪求!关于文化的英语情景三人对话,大约两三分钟的,拜托了 。
谷普给出的答案:主题是啥?
[] [] [] []?上一篇文章:   ?下一篇文章:文章栏目导航 |
| 本类热门文章
按字母检索:
按声母检索:
站内网页 |
| CopyRight(c)2007-
谷普下载 All Rights Reserved.&>&&>&三人英语情景对话(关于医生,病人,护士的对话)
三人英语情景对话(关于医生,病人,护士的对话) 投稿:钟报抦
共三人(医生、护士、病人)患失眠症 Dialogue Four Suffering from insomnia护士:早上好!Nurse: Good morning.病人:你好!Patient: Good morning.护士:请问哪里不舒服?Nurs…
经直肠穿刺活检100例前列腺癌的病理形态学观察【摘要】 目的 探讨经直肠前列腺穿刺活检前列腺癌病理形态学及在诊断中的应用。方法 对100例前列腺癌经直肠穿刺活检后病理报告进行分析。结果 本组结构紊乱92例、细胞学异型性61例、浸润79例。主要为腺癌…
村官工作日志我深感自己这个“村官”的责任 ,于是我首先从 “小学生”做起,首先拜访村干,然后在村干的带领下先后拜访了老村干、老党员,耐心听取他们介绍村里的实际情况和风土人情,并虚心向村干部们讨教如何开展农村工作。刚进农村工作,开始就是一些看来再简单不…
共三人(医生、护士、病人)
Dialogue Four Suffering from insomnia
护士:早上好!
Nurse: Good morning.
病人:你好!
Patient: Good morning.
护士:请问哪里不舒服?
Nurse: What seems to be the problem?
病人:失眠。
Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia..
护士:这种情况出现有多久了?
Nurse: How long have you had the problem?
病人:三个月了。
Patient: Three months.
护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗?
Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?
病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。
Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.
护士: 好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。
Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.
病人:每问题。 请问我应该挂哪科?
Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?
护士:您最好挂内科。
Nurse: You’d better go to the medical department.
病人:表填好,给你。
Patient: Here is my registration card.
护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。
Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,
病人:好的。请问我该怎么走?
Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?
护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。
Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.
病人:多谢了。
Patient: Thanks a lot.
护士:不客气。
Nurse: You’re welcome.
病人:早上好,大夫
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?
Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:最近有点失眠。
Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia.
医生:这种情况有多久了?
Doctor: How long have you had this problem?
病人:三个月了。
Doctor: Three months.
医生:服用过什么药吗?
Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。
Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
医生:有头痛的情况吗?
Doctor: Do you have headaches?
病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。
Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。
Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient’s blood pressure.)
医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。
Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我该怎么呢?
Patient: What should I do then?
医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。
Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don’t strain yourself too much. 病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。
Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I’ll do as you say.
医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。
Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I’m sure the medicine will cure your insomnia. 病人:多谢了。再见!
Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
医生:再见!
Doctor: Bye!
共三人(医生、护士、病人)患失眠症 Dialogue Four Suffering from insomnia护士:早上好!Nurse: Good morning.病人:你好!Patient: Good morning.护士:请问哪里不舒服?Nurs…
本文由()首发,转载请保留网址和出处!
免费下载文档:

我要回帖

更多关于 商务英语情景对话 的文章

随机推荐