关于4级中考英语作文范文文

关于4级英语作文范文_百度知道
关于4级英语作文范文
A few hours later I was in agony yet had no time to change them. By the time we finished serving dinner at about 10,I didn't hear clearly the head waiter&#39.I threw on my clothes and rushed over to the restaurant,I took my first job as a waitress in a nice restaurant!Worst of all was that I wore a pair of smart shoes but with high heels,I went straight towards the wrong door and collided with another waiter coming in.At the night before my first day.So when I took two plates of eggs and bacon and an orange juice out to the restaurantMy first JobBefore I started at university.In a great hurry:30 I was completely exhausted.I was too excited to go to ss instruction that we should go into the kitchen through one door and out from the other,I got up late in the morning. Nevertheless
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
4级英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
写作文就对了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁四级写作专题
01-16&01-16&01-16&01-15&01-15&01-15&01-15&01-15&01-14&01-14&
英语四级最新推荐
最近,你在工作上花费了太多的时间,甚至将工作带回家.工作直到凌晨,周六,周日你仍埋头
一项最新研究发现,牢固美满的婚姻有助于缓解女性的压力。
英语四级阅读排行
我们也在这里:英语作文帮
双语英语列表摘要努力翻译中...关于亚健康的英语作文题目及范文_英语四级作文_梦幻网络
您的位置:&>>&&>>&&>>&
关于亚健康的英语作文题目及范文
&&& Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic How to Deal with Sub?ealth. You should write at least 120 words according to the outline given below in Chinese:&&& 1. 随着世界现代化的不断加速发展,人们的物质生活水平不断攀升,但人们却日益受到 “亚健康” 这种不良状态的威胁。&&& 2. 亚健康的具体表现及在我国的蔓延程度(北京 75%,上海72%,广州70%的上班族都属于亚健康状态)。&&& 3. 在现代社会中应怎样解决亚健康问题。&&& 【】&&& How to Deal with Sub?ealth&&& With the modernization of the world, people? standard of living has improved a lot. Then there appears a state of sub?ealth among people which poses a new threat to them.&&& There are some typical symptoms for people who are in a state of sub?ealth. First of all, those who suffer from it often have a headache or backache. Secondly, they feel like having a rest frequently. What upsets us most is that, the situation is spreading countrywide. As a result, more and more workers in big cities are harassed by it, with a percentage of 75 in Beijing, 72 in Shanghai and 70 in Guangzhou respectively.&&& Then how can we solve this problem effectively? Experts suggests that the best way to keep us healthy is to do exercises. It is also very important that people should form a good living habit, for example, getting up early and going to sleep early. Only doing so can we keep us healthy.
相关信息:
编者按:浙江教育考试服务中心消息,1月21日,最新一次雅思考试将开考,本月我省参加雅思考试的有400多人。中心提醒说,从1月开始,雅思写作部分的答题说明将有调整,请考生届时注意仔细阅读。以下是几位上过“烤架”的“烤鸭”(...()
1月8日 We can get knowledge from news, but some people think wecan’ttrust journalists. What do you think? Should we believe them?Whatqualities should a good journalist have? 简要分析: 曾经考过的关于老...()
新的作文答题要求主要包括两个方面:一个是A类小作文部分将侧重于描述重点并进行比较.第二个方面是大作文(包括A和G)要求使用更为准确的例子来佐证观点.从上面的两点要求当中我们可以推测出如下结论:一、2006年A类小作...()
不管06年雅思是否出新题,有几类题目还是会考的,主要有以下几类:1.教育类2.科技影响类3.文化传统类4.国家政策类5.传媒类6.犯罪类这6大类的题目我相信一定会考,而且应该会占很大一部分!练习方法如下:1.教育类练3篇2.科...()
据悉,每年参加雅思考试的人数都在增长,2006年的这种增长势头仍将继续,只是会有越来越多的年龄比较小的考生加入到这个队伍中来,18岁到25岁的人会越来越多。但是,业内人士认为,雅思是一项实用考试,考试内容涉及到当前热...()
关键字含有“题目”的内容:
关键字含有“范文”的内容:
关键字含有“作文”的内容:
关键字含有“英语”的内容:
关键字含有“关于”的内容:
关键字含有“to”的内容:
关键字含有“in”的内容:
关键字含有“of”的内容:

我要回帖

更多关于 中考英语作文范文 的文章

随机推荐