水浒传选择题题What do you tingk of China?的回答

What do you think of the higher education in china用英语回答我的问题 不是翻译
As a Chinese student,I want to put forward some of my opinions on the issue about chinese education.As we all know,the enrollment of the chinese school was single:the entrance examinations,but now it is in the process of changing and there are more and more different ways to the schools.So it offers a more multiple forms for every distinct student.But a problem does still exist.It is that all pay too much attention to the scores and look down upon the importance of other abilities.All in all,chinese education is still growing better,and it needs the cares from all parts in the country.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码What do you think ? Opk related - BabyCenter
Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
This site requires Javascript enabled on the web browser.
advertisement
advertisement
What do you think ? Opk related
Posted 01/07/2016
Hey. So I took an ovulation test Monday 1/4/16 and it was clearly positive. Tuesday I took another one and it was negative so we had intercourse Tuesday night 1/5/16 and Wednesday afternoon 1/6/16. Is that good timing ? Going from ovulation and the time frame the egg is released. I'm trying to figure out if it was and ways to increase conception and implantation maybe.
<div class="reaction_count_value reaction_count_position0" id="reaction_hug_total_
Posted 01/07/2016
The best timing is usually the day or two before you ovulate, so the sperm are ready and waiting for the egg. Also, you want to BD
(baby dance (sex)) once or twice before that because you want your DH
(dear husband) to have produce fresh, healthy sperm, not sperm that has been waiting around for a week or more.
We usually BD
(baby dance (sex)) every other day once my AF
(Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) is done, and then BD
(baby dance (sex)) O-2, O-1, and O
(ovulation) day, sometimes O+1 as well if I'm not really certain when I O'd.
me (32) & DH (35) est. 2006Sprout...^4/6/15^W...10/6/16 @ 36+5 (pre-e & ICP)Resuming TTC 08/17....
Posted 01/07/2016
This is a question I have I just started using the opk and when I do get a smiley face does that mean I'm ovulating that day the next day ect..
Posted 01/07/2016
This is a question I have I just started using the opk and when I do get a sm...
I believe 24-48 hours after the smiley is when you ovulate but I may be wrong that's just what my box said
Posted 01/07/2016
Yes I just read the box.. might be useful if I actually read it lol. I didn't wait the 4 hrs not to pee before testing so I think the last 3 days I might have been getting the wrong results. I think I read on here not to use the morning pee tho
Posted 01/07/2016
This is a question I have I just started using the opk and when I do get a sm...
(ovulation predictor kit) is it? Is the smile blinking or solid?
me (32) & DH (35) est. 2006Sprout...^4/6/15^W...10/6/16 @ 36+5 (pre-e & ICP)Resuming TTC 08/17....
Posted 01/07/2016
It's the clear blue digital one. I havent gotten anything but a blank circle so I haven't gotten blinking or a solid smile. I'm on cd 13
Posted 01/07/2016
If it's the advanced one (there are two types of digis), then the blinking smileys indicate an estrogen surge and the solid smiley is the LH surge (like getting a positive with a traditional OPK). You ovulate after you get the solid smiley, 12-48 hours (different for each woman). If you temp, then you can learn what day you ovulate.
Posted 01/07/2016
I cant temp I don't want to say I'm not dedicated enough bc I am I just know i won't do it everyday and my dh
(dear husband) might think I lost it. It's just so frustrating my girlfriend just got accidentally pregnant and it's like why can't that ever happen to me? With my first it took months and this time we are in cycle 3 of trying. The opk I have doesn't say anything about a blinking smile so I don't think I have the advanced one. It just says digital. It was $40 tho and has 10 strips. There was a rite Aid brand one for $20 and had 20 strips but not digital do you have any experience with off brand ones? Do they work just as good?
Posted 01/07/2016
What a good question, thanks OP! And good answers too. Harrypotterfan can I ask you a q? When you say day of o, o-1, o-2 etc, do you mean o as confirmed by temp, so based on last cycle? I'm not temping just using digital opks, but am doing something similar. I definitely agree with you about making sure to dtd eod beforehand for best quality swimmers
B&K TTC#1&&&&&
Posted 01/07/2016
Xoash most people on bbc seem to use non digital. Personally I like the digital. Couldn't handle having to read lines every morning and guess are the really there or not! I like the advanced cos the flashy smileys let you start gearing up for the solid smiley ? But they are expensive it is true. I usually get 2 cycles out of a pack of ten but I have a relatively short cycle.
B&K TTC#1&&&&&
advertisement
Related Posts
By Shamiyaa
Okay so I have been trying to concieve since November of last year! I use the calender method and opks. My...
I'm trying to figure out what my odds are of being pregnant..
DTD on Friday (7/24) Friday I had a Smiley...
By keke2327
Hi Ladies,
This will be long winded and I apologize but I want to be able to explain myself so you can...
Related Photo Clubs
Related Groups
Please sign in
Email address:
This field is required.
This field is required.
Keep me logged in.
Badge nomination
The nominee
Please choose a badge
Tell us why
Why are you nominating this member for a badge? Please explain briefly or provide a link to support your nomination.
Please tell us why
Your nomination has been submitted.
Please be patient. It can take a week to work through the nominations and assign badges.
BabyCenter Shortcuts
BabyCenter Mobile
Our U.S. Sites
Our International Sites看看这些英语问题怎么理解和怎么回答?What do you think education should be?What do you think of the practice of setting up key schools in China?Do you think that schools should be responsible for teaching these non-academic subjects?What kind of responsibility do the celebrities have in have in society?Do you think celebrities are responsible for any new trends or changes that have had in the society?In what ways do modern transportation methods make our lives easier?
你觉得教育应该是什么?你怎么看待在中国设立重点学校的做法?你认为学校应负责教学这些非学术性科目?什名人在社会有什么样的责任呢?你认为名人对于已经在社会上新的趋势或变化应有什么责任呢?以何种方式做现代运输方式使我们的生活更方便?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码【图文】what_do_you_think_of_game_shows公开课_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
what_do_you_think_of_game_shows公开课
上传于||暂无简介
大小:9.10MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖