if you had five million.what does he want you want to do ?

当前位置: &
求翻译:What will you do if you get five million? Different people give different answers.是什么意思?
What will you do if you get five million? Different people give different answers.
问题补充:
Unknown访客
如果你有五百万,你会去用它干什么?不同的人会给予你不同的答案。
Unknown访客
Ladies and gentlemen:Good morning, it’s my honor to be here to share something with you. Today, my topic is if you have ten million.I remember I have seen a film that is about a couple who won ten million lotteries. When the young man asked the girl,”what do you want?” The girl thought over again and again. Do you know what she said? She said that she want a nail cutters. Ok everyone here please think over this question: what will you do if you have ten million?Maybe you want a new maybe you want to travel all over the world, maybe you want to manage your own company. Just now a sophomore told me that if he had ten million he would marry someone and settle down. said that the biggest personal finance problem about university students is that they not only have unhealthy habits of consumption but also have no personal finance plan. As the result that there are lots of “yue Guan Zu”, which means ,no matter how much money they have ,it will be use up at the end of month ,Then are in a dog house.Facing this problem, what should we do? (Now, please give an ear to me) maybe the following tips will help you lot.The first tip is to learn to provide a loan. you can use tomorrow’s money to realize your dream for today .The way to achieve is applying for stated student Loans or the loan for trade , which not only convince for you but also release your faintly burden.The second tip is to learn to get a part-time job. It’s an effective way to enlarge your property, but the situation is not very positive in China, James Field, the America famous economist, said that there are fifty-six percent university students have stable part-time job in the foreign counties, but what about us? I dare to say that seven tenths students have no part-time job now, is that true?The third tip is to learn to invest, which can guard your personal finance later. The economist said that there are thirty-five percent parents give the cost of living to their children by semester. It means that a part of money is usually leaving unused, So why don’t we invest for something, such as save or share , Yes , it’s at a venture, but really you can get a lot of things from that .Ok, this is all what I share with you, At last I hope that everyone here can handle personal finance problem well.Thank you, thank you for you attention.
如果你五百万,你会做什么?不同的人给出不同的答案。
您将采取什么措施如果您将获得5元? 不同的人给出不同的答案。
什么,如果您得到五百万,您将做? 另外人民给不同的答复。
如果你得到 500 万,你会怎么办?不同的人给不同的答案。
你将做什么如果你获取五百万?不同人给不同答案。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!Cold and FluTeach Your Money To Think!
So the nice folks over at
have agreed to sponsor the contest this round as they’ve been duly impressed with the postings that come out of the M.I.B!
I’m happy to say that I’m happy to hear it!
That being said, the contest is giving away 3 American Express gift cards for $150, $100, and $50!
We had an opportunity to cook up a laundry list of prizes, but I figured the folks that swing by here want to make THEIR money work for THEM instead of giving prizes that you’d have to turn around and sling up to eBay.
I say let your cash work for you!
So in the last 2 promotions (, ) the rules seemed to work very well and rewarded everyone accordingly, soooooo:
The Prizes
There are a total of (3) prizes worth $300 that will be given out:
(1) $150 American Express Gift card
(1) $100 American Express Gift card
(1) $50 American Express Gift card
The Question
So the question each person needs to answer is:
If you were given $50,000USD (tax free) today, what would you spend it on?
The Entries
There are actually 100 possible entries you can have if you use all the options, so read these rules closely!
Leave a relevant comment based on the question above (5 entries)
2. “Favoritize” this page through your choice of preferred methods: /
/ . After linking, use the
page to shoot me an email to which page you’ve submitted (5 entries)
(10 entries) [if already signed up
to have your entries added]
4. Sign up for .
Worry not,
won’t bite. ? (10 entries) [if already signed up
to have your entries added]
5. Refer a friend to this blog and have them leave an entry here on this post.
me with the friend you referred (10 entries)
Provide a writeup based on the question above on your own blog and link back to this post (15 entries)
7. Add me to your BlogRoll (15 entries)
on your website
(30 entries)
This giveaway is all in good fun.
There is no purchase necessary and it won’t improve your chances to win, but I’m always up for free $ if you’d like to send me some.
If it works as planned, I’m happy to offer more giveaways in the future.
The winners will be selected by random number generator.
The winners will be chosen on August 6, 2008 @ 12pm Pacific Standard Time(PST).
Anyone of any age can enter unless it is illegal in your area.
The winners will be contacted via email, SO LEAVE A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS IF YOU WANT TO BE CONTACTED! I promise I will NEVER use your email address for evil purposes. Just to contact you to tell you that you’ve won. You don’t even need to leave a real name if you don’t want, just a valid email address (and home address if you win). If the email address isn’t valid, I’ll use the random number generator to pick another name.
All prizes are provided “as is”.
If you want to host my next giveaway, I’m happy to consider your offer. me.
The odds of winning depend on how many people are involved. I can’t give you this info now, but I can assure you, it’s easier to win than the .
By getting in on this you allow MyInvestingBlog to republish what you write either on this blog or other spots.
I am the judge and jury as to what is a “relevant” post. If you’re following the rules above, you’re most but I reserve the right to delete your post if I feel it isn’t relevant to this blog. For example, if you write something like: “I really like giftcards, and I really really like free gift certificates!” You’ll probably not get in. Please make it a valid post!
Filed Under:
Related posts:
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more great content just like it.
Your information will not be shared. Ever.
Categories2014短文改错练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014短文改错练习
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩19页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢Gold Buying Guide:
Recent Posts
Select Month
April 2016
March 2016
February 2016
January 2016
December 2015
November 2015
October 2015
September 2015
August 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015
January 2015
December 2014
November 2014
October 2014
September 2014
August 2014
April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011
November 2011
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
December 2010
November 2010
October 2010
September 2010
August 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
Michael & Meranda’s New Show
By Michael Snyder, on January 17th, 2013
If you want to frighten Baby Boomers, just show them the list of statistics in this article.
The United States is headed for a retirement crisis of unprecedented magnitude, and we are woefully unprepared for it.
At this point,
are reaching the age of 65 every single day, and this will continue to happen for almost the next 20 years.
The number of senior citizens in America is projected to more than double during the first half of this century, and some absolutely enormous financial promises have been made to them.
So will we be able to keep those promises to the hordes of American workers that are rapidly approaching retirement?
Of course not.
State and local governments are facing trillions in unfunded pension liabilities.
Medicare is facing a 38 trillion dollar shortfall over the next 75 years.
The Social Security system is facing a 134 trillion dollar shortfall over the next 75 years.
Meanwhile, nearly half of all American workers have less than $10,000 saved for retirement.
The truth is that I was being incredibly kind when I said earlier that we are “woefully unprepared” for what is coming.
The biggest retirement crisis in history is rapidly approaching, and a lot of the promises that were made to the Baby Boomers are going to get broken.
The following are 35 incredibly shocking statistics that will scare just about any Baby Boomer…
1. Right now, there are somewhere around 40 million senior citizens in the United States.
By 2050 that number is projected to skyrocket to .
2. According to one recent poll,
of all Americans in the 46 to 64-year-old age bracket have no retirement savings at all.
of all Americans in the 46 to 64-year-old age bracket have no personal savings whatsoever.
4. One survey that covered all American workers found that
of them have less than $10,000 saved for retirement.
5. According to a survey conducted , “60 percent of American workers said the total value of their savings and investments is less than $25,000″.
6. A Pew Research survey found that
say that their household financial situations have deteriorated over the past year.
of all American workers believe that they “are a little or a lot behind schedule on saving for retirement”.
elderly Americans lives below the federal poverty line.
9. More elderly Americans than ever are finding that they must continue working once they reach their retirement years.
Between 1985 and 2010, the percentage of Americans in the 65 to 69-year-old age bracket that were still working increased .
10. Back in 1991, half of all American workers planned to retire before they reached the age of 65.
Today, that number has declined to .
11. According to one recent survey,
of all American workers expect to continue working once they are “retired”.
12. According to a poll conducted by AARP,
of all Baby Boomers plan to work “until they drop”.
13. A poll conducted by CESI Debt Solutions found that
of American retirees still had outstanding debts when they retired.
14. Elderly Americans tend to carry much higher balances on their credit cards than younger Americans do.
The following is from a recent …
New research from the AARP also shows that those ages 50 and over are carrying higher balances on their credit cards — $8,278 in 2012 compared to $6,258 for the under-50 population.
15. A study by a law professor at the University of Michigan found that Americans that are 55 years of age or older now account for
of all bankruptcies in the United States.
Back in 2001, they only accounted for 12 percent of all bankruptcies.
16. Between 1991 and 2007 the number of Americans between the ages of 65 and 74 that filed for bankruptcy rose by a staggering .
17. What is causing most of these bankruptcies among the elderly?
The number one cause is medical bills.
According to a report published in The American Journal of Medicine, medical bills are a major factor in
of the personal bankruptcies in the United States.
Of those bankruptcies that were caused by medical bills, approximately 75 percent of them involved individuals that actually did have health insurance.
18. In 1945, there were
for every retiree receiving Social Security benefits.
Today, that number has fallen to , and if you eliminate all government workers, that leaves only 1.6 private sector workers for every retiree receiving Social Security benefits.
19. Millions of elderly Americans these days are finding it very difficult to survive on just a Social Security check.
The truth is that most Social Security checks simply are not that large.
The following comes directly from …
The average monthly Social Security benefit for a retired worker was about $1,230 at the beginning of 2012. This amount changes monthly based upon the total amount of all benefits paid and the total number of people receiving benefits.
Could you live on about 300 dollars a week?
20. Social Security benefits are not going to stretch as far in future years.
The following is from an article …
Social Security benefits won’t go as far, either. In 2002, benefits replaced 39 percent of the average retirees salary, and that will decline to 28 percent in 2030, when the youngest boomers reach full retirement age, according to the Center for Retirement Research at Boston College.
21. In the United States today,
receive some form of Social Security benefits.
By 2035, that number is projected to soar to a whopping .
22. Overall, the Social Security system is facing a
over the next 75 years.
23. As I wrote about , the number of Americans on Medicare is expected to grow from 50.7 million in 2012 to
24. Medicare is facing unfunded liabilities of more than
over the next 75 years.
That comes to approximately
for each and every household in the United States.
25. Today,
of private companies in the U.S. provide guaranteed lifelong pensions for their employees.
26. Verizon’s pension plan is underfunded .
27. In California, the Orange County Employees Retirement System is estimated to have a
unfunded pension liability.
28. The state of Illinois has accumulated unfunded pension liabilities .
29. Pension consultant Girard Miller told California’s Little Hoover Commission that state and local government bodies in the state of California have
in combined unfunded pension liabilities.
30. According to Northwestern University Professor John Rauh, the latest estimate of the total amount of unfunded pension and healthcare obligations for retirees that state and local governments across the United States have accumulated is .
31. In 2010,
of all American workers with a 401(k) had taken money out of it at some point.
32. Back in 2004, American workers were taking about 30 billion dollars in early withdrawals out of their 401(k) accounts every single year. Right now, American workers are pulling
in early withdrawals out of their 401(k) accounts every single year.
33. Today,
of all American workers are not covered by an employment-based pension plan at all.
34. According to a recent survey conducted by Americans for Secure Retirement,
of all Americans are worried about “maintaining a comfortable standard of living in retirement”.
35. A study conducted by Boston College’s Center for Retirement Research found that American workers
of what they need to retire comfortably.
So what is the solution?
Well, one influential organization of business executives says that the solution is to make Americans wait longer for retirement.
The following is from a recent …
An influential group of business CEOs is pushing a plan to gradually increase the full retirement age to 70 for both Social Security and Medicare and to partially privatize the health insurance program for older Americans.
The Business Roundtable’s plan would protect those 55 and older from cuts but younger workers would face significant changes. The plan unveiled Wednesday would result in smaller annual benefit increases for all Social Security recipients. Initial benefits for wealthy retirees would also be smaller.
But considering the fact that there aren’t
for all Americans already, perhaps that is not such a great idea.
If we expect Americans to work longer, then we are going to need our economy to start producing a lot more good jobs than it is producing right now.
Of course the status quo is not going to work either.
There is no way that we are going to be able to meet the financial obligations that are coming due.
The , our state governments and our local governments are already drowning in debt and we are already spending far more money than we bring in each year.
How in the world are we going to make ends meet as our obligations to retirees absolutely skyrocket in the years ahead?
That is something to think about.
So what do you think?
Do you believe that there is a solution to our retirement crisis?
Do you think that we can actually keep all of the promises that we have made to the Baby Boomers?
Please feel free to post a comment with your thoughts below…

我要回帖

更多关于 what does he want 的文章

随机推荐