求20篇初三初三教材英语短文文加翻译?、

中考英语阅读理解(附带解析和全文翻译)之十六_初三英语...可知答案应选 D。 3. “Hitting the books” ...中考英语阅读理解练习(带... 38页 3下载券 中考英语...  中考英语阅读理解(附带解析和全文翻译)之八_初三英语...可知答案选 D。 2. Jean thought “David” was ...中考英语阅读理解练习(带... 38页 4下载券 中考英语...  中考英语阅读理解(附带解析和全文翻译)之三_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。...和全文内容可知,作者的母亲表面 上很冷漠,但心里充满了对作者的爱,正确答案是 ...  中考英语阅读理解(附带解析和全文翻译)之十四_初三英语...beautiful 答案 A。根据 Shlander is a man from ...中考英语阅读理解练习(带... 38页 4下载券喜欢...  中考英语阅读理解(附带解析和全文翻译)之十三_初三英语...答案 C。 根据 Immanuel Nobel invented landmine ...中考英语阅读理解练习(带... 38页 3下载券喜欢...  中考英语阅读理解(附带解析和全文翻译)之十五_初三...出现的三个数字 14,7,15 即可知 D 为正确答案。...中考英语阅读理解练习(带... 38页 3下载券
中考...  暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 初中英语翻译练习题及答案解析_英语_初中教育_教育专区。初中英语翻译练习题及答案解析 根据中文意思完成句子,每空限填一词。...  暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 2015年中考总复习英语专项练习:翻译_汉译英_含详解答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。中考复习汉译英专项练习翻译 根据所给提示完...  暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载2016年全国中考英语分类汇编:翻译(含答案解析)_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2016 年全国中考英语试题专题练习:翻译 1、 (2016?枣...您当前位置 :
初中英语短文带翻译10篇
  Today and friends of foreign travel, outside air is very good, people feel very comfortable. We all appreciate the fine girls bicycles. We enjoyed the beautiful nature brought. We happily spent a happy day.
  今天和朋友一起出外交游,外面的空气很好,人感觉很舒服。我们骑着自行车一路欣赏鸟语花香。享受着大自然带给我们的无穷美好。大家开开心心地度过了愉快的一天。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  A Sunday school teacher was telling her pupils the importance of *** others glad. &Now, children,& said she , &has anyone of you ever make someone else glad?&
  &Please, teacher ,&said a small boy, &I've make someone glad yesterday.&
  &Well done. Who was that?&
  &My grandma&
  &Good boy. Now tell us how you made your grandmother glad.&
  &Please, teacher, I went to see her yesterday, and stayed with her three hours. Then I said to her, 'Granny, I'm going home,' and she said, 'Well, I'm glad'!&
  一个主日学校的老师在对学生讲使别人兴奋的重要性。&现在,孩子们,&她说:&你们当中有谁让别人兴奋过?&
  &卧冬老师,&一个小男孩说:&昨天我就使别人兴奋过。&
  &做得好,是谁呢?&
  &我奶奶。&
  &好孩子。现在告诉我们,你是怎样使你奶奶兴奋的。&
  &是这样的,老师。我昨天往看她,在她那儿呆了三个小时。然后我跟她说:&奶奶,我要回家了。&她说:&啊,我很兴奋!
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
Copyright&(C)2013&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号跪求20篇200字英语短文带翻译
关于互联网的小短文Everything lives with opposite forces.The same can be said about modern technology,such as Internet.At first glance Internet offers us excitement and a worl of promise.Frankly speaking,people who have some ideas of it can not deny the merits born with the system.For instance,it can improve proficiency in scientific research,for by means of it scientists and researchers can get a global look at the latest development in the field concerned and accordingly they need spend no time doing what has already been done.In view of personal communication,the most convenient means could be peculiar to Internet,too.While people speak highly of Internet,its drawbacks shouldn’t be neglected.Sometimes,alittle fatal breakdown of the system,or a disastrous error could bring us an enormous amount of damage and loss.Meanwhile,with lnternet’s replacement of hooks or the written work as the main source of information,human’s writing abilities are weakened and relations between people are desalinated.However,every country on this planet should work hard to develop the system to serve us more efficiently and comfortably,because in the net all countries are interrelated.英语笑话 1 A little boy asked his father:Daddy,how much does it cost to get married?The father replied:I don 't know son.I 'm still paying!一个小男孩问他的爸爸,结婚要花多少钱?爸爸说:我不知道,因为我仍然在付帐.2 A Sunday school teacher was telling her pupils the importance of making others glad."Now,children," said she ,"has anyone of you ever make someone else glad?" "Please,teacher,"said a small boy,"I've make someone glad yesterday." "Well done.Who was that?" "My granny." "Good boy.Now tell us how you made your grandmother glad." "Please,teacher,I went to see her yesterday,and stayed with her three hours.Then I said to her,'Granny,I'm going home,' and she said,'Well,I'm glad'!" 一个主日学校校(基督教教会为了向儿童灌输宗教思想,在星期天开办的儿童班)的老师在对学生讲使别人高兴的重要性.“现在,孩子们,”她说:“你们当中有谁让别人高兴过?” “我,老师,”一个小男孩说:“昨天我就使别人高兴过.” “做得好,是谁呢?” “我奶奶.” “好孩子.现在告诉我们,你是怎样使你奶奶高兴的.” “是这样的,老师.我昨天去看她,在她那儿呆了三个小时.然后我跟她说:‘奶奶,我要回家了.’她说:‘啊,我很高兴!3 Dick was seven years old,and his sister,Catherine,was five.One day their mother took them to their aunt's house to play while she went to the big city to buy some new clothes.The children played for an hour,and then at half past four their aunt took Dick into the kitchen.She gave him a nice cake and a knife and said to him,"Now here's a knife,Dick.Cut this cake in half and give one of the pieces to your sister,but remember to do it like a gentleman." "Like a gentleman?" Dick asked."How do gentlemen do it?" "They always give the bigger piece to the other person." answered his aunt at once."Oh" said Dick.He thought about this for a few seconds.Then he took the cake to his sister and said to her,"Cut this cake in half,Catherine.".迪克年龄七岁,他的妹妹凯瑟琳五岁.一天,妈妈把他们带到姨妈家去玩,自己就到大城市去买些新的衣服.孩子们玩了个把小时,在四点半的时候,姨妈领着迪克走进了厨房.她交给迪克一块精美的蛋糕和一把刀子,并对他说:“喏,迪克,给你刀子,把这块蛋糕一切为二,给你妹妹一块.不过,你得记住要做得像一个绅士那样.” 迪克问:“像一个绅士?绅士怎样做呢?” 他姨妈马上回答说:“绅士总是把大的一块让给别人的.” 迪克说了一声“噢”.他对此想了一会,然后,他把蛋糕拿给妹妹,并对她说:“凯瑟琳,你来把这块蛋糕一切为二吧.” 4 Stan:I won 92 goldfish.Fred:Where are you going to keep them?Stan:In the bathroom .Fred:But what will you do when you want to take a bath?Stan:Blindfold them!斯丹:我赢了 92 条金鱼.弗雷德:你想在哪儿养它们?斯丹:浴室.弗雷德:但是你想洗澡时怎么办?斯丹:蒙住它们的眼睛!5 George knocked on the door of his friend's house.When his friend's mother answered he asked,“can Albert come out to play?” “ No,” said the mother,“it's too cold.” “ Well,then,” said George,“ can his football come out to play ” 乔冶敲着他朋友家的门.当朋友的妈妈来应门时,他问:“阿尔伯特可以出来玩吗?” “ 不行,” 那位妈妈说,“ 天气太冷了.” “ 噢,那么,” 乔冶,“ 他的足球可以出来玩吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
如有原文即刻翻译,如无原文不必追问。
扫描下载二维码初三英语作文带翻译
初三英语作文带翻译1.The Harm of Smoki
Smoking, which may be a pleasure for some people, is a series of discomforts for their fellows. Medicai scientists have expressed their concern about the effect of smoking on the health not only of
those who are smoking but also of those who live in the air polluted by tobacco smoke. And studies show that non-smokers suffer more than the smokers themselves.
A great number of students have joined in trying to persuade the university to forbid smoking. Smoking is not allowed in theatres, cinemas and in other public places. Therefore,smoking must be forbidden in our classrooms.
Although many people have passed away for having smoked a lot and we call on people to give up smoking, yet many more will turn down what we say every day. I think it more important to call on the smoker to use good judgment and to show concern for others.
吸烟可能对某些人来说是一件愉快的事情,但却为他们的伙伴带来一系列的不适。 医药科学家们表达了他们对烟民们和在被烟草污染的空气中的人们的健康受吸烟影。
响的担忧。研究表明非烟民比烟民自己受到的伤害更大。
许多学生加入了试图说服学校禁止吸烟的行列。剧院、电影院和一些公共场合是不允许吸烟的。所以,在我们的教室中也必须禁止吸烟。
虽然许多人因为吸烟过度去世,我们呼吁人们戒烟,但仍然有更多人拒绝我们每天的劝说。我觉得呼吁烟民使用良好的判断力,显示对他人的关心更为重要。
2.As we all know, in England and some other countries, when people meet, they usually talk about weather, because weather is a safe topic.
So I choose to talk about weather today. During this summer holiday, especially in July, we have too much rain, it almost rains every day, sometimes there’s a big shower, sometimes it rains for a whole day. As a result, there’s too much water in the rivers. Some places are even flooded. Personally, I prefer the rainy days to sunny and hot days, because it’s neither hot nor cold, it’s cool, I feel more comfortable in such weather. I hate hot weather. But for my grandparents who are farmers, it’s bad. Crops can’t grow well without enough sunshine, so they won’t have good harvests. In the late months of last year and the early months of this year, it was too dry for many months, my grandparents told me they had drops in production. These years, there are too many natural disaster, such as earthquakes, trumamis, floods and many other horrible weather. So I wonder if the god is punishing humans because we have done many bad things to the earth. But I should affirm this point. it’s very importand for everyone on the earth to protect the environment.
Today we see the sunshine finally after so many rainy days. But I’m afraid the rainy season has ended.【扩展阅读篇】
作文是决定语文考试的“半壁江山”,因此作文的成败往往决定了整个语文考试的成败。那么让考试作文得高分呢?我觉得以下几点必须注意。
1、题和立意凡考试作文必须审题,原因是考生要在同一环境下,作公平的竞争。审题,就是要对试题展现的所有内容作全面、准确的审读和理解,把命题者的意图读出来,把题目的各种限制审清楚,明确要我写,怎么写,写到程度,真正做到全面领会,深刻把握,不偏不漏、不折不扣地按要求写作文。高考作文评判明确规定,凡审题有问题的试卷最后得分一般都不超过二类卷最低分。由此可见,审题的准确与否是作文成败的关键因素。立意,就是要作者站在时代的高度,去观察、认识生活,提炼主题,使主题体现时代的精神,既反映时代,也作用于时代,跳动时代的脉搏,推动着时代的前进。文章的“意”, 其实就是作者在体验生活中逐步孕育而成的一种思想,是作者的主观认识与客观实际相“撞击”的产物,它反映作者的思想水平、认识水平以及在社会生活中形成的世界观、人生观、价值观等。近两年的作文教改提倡学生写真实生活、真实自我,有些忽视了对文章思想倾向的把握,看问题不全面,观点偏激,更有甚者由腐败现象而怀疑党的领导和党的政策。尽管当今的中国社会政治清明,言论自由,话说错了不会追查什么政治问题,但作为未来社会的建设者,正确的是非观还是应该有的。这一点必须注意。  
2、标题和段落标题是文章的眼睛,也是阅卷老师对文章的第一印象,特别是自拟题目写作,阅卷老师很看重考生所拟的标题。俗话说:“秧好一半谷,题好一半文”,可见题目的重要性。有些考生先写正文再拟标题,文章写好后也许是没有时间写标题,也许是忘了补写标题。虽然评分规定无标题扣2分,但实际结果却远非2分。有人曾做过这样的实验,将几篇写得较好的作文,按保留标题和隐去标题两种类型请两组老师分别予以阅卷,其分数差别一般都在5分以上。这是因为阅卷老师对无标题作文产生了一种心理距离,不知不觉便降低了分数等级。至于如何拟题,我觉得应做到这样几条:①确切。指符合文章内容,也指遣词造句符合规范)。②精练。指标题字数恰当。③生动。指题目能体现出一种活力,具有可读性,饶有情趣。④新颖。指有新视角、新思路、新感悟,能够给人一种新鲜感。⑤有意蕴。指有内在的含义。拟题方法多种多样,可以运用修辞拟题,可以引用俗语拟题,可以化用古语拟题,可以借用成语拟题,可以套用流行语拟题,也可以巧用其他学科公式或符号拟题等等,考生可以根据自己的情况灵活运用。段落:考试作文最忌首、腹、尾三段式的结构。把文章分为几段更好?千字以内的作文,我觉得分为5-8个自然段就可以了。因为自然段分得越自然,越显得你成熟老练。另外,要把每一段的首句写好。每一段的首句犹如人的眉目,把首句写好,“眉清目秀”,整个段落都显着精神。
3、文体和内容高考作文试题对文体的要求有两类:一类是规定必须写某种文体,如“写一篇议论文”;另一类是排除写某种文体,如“除诗歌外,其他文体不限”。考生必须按规定的文体去写。近几年高考作文题中“文体不限”,让考生自由选择文体,这里要特别注意,文体不限不是不要文体,而是要你在选择了一种文体后,一定要按这种文体特点写作,要写什么象什么。不可随心所欲,写成不伦不类的“四不像”文章。文章内容方面:不假思索就能想到的东西,绝对不要写;稍加思索想到的也不要写;花上几分钟,想别人想不到的内容来写。记叙文最好将主人公设定为自己,用第一人称入文,让“我”的激情在文章中闪光,情真意切,引起共鸣。议论文切忌大话、套话、废话,要避免空发议论,无病呻吟,滥提口号,乱发号召,空表决心等等。作文可以虚构,“允许”编写故事,但不等于提倡“编写故事”,编写故事要做到“大胆,自圆其说”。滥编、胡编,绝对不会得高分。
4、开头和结尾应试作文的开头结尾,就是文章的刀刃。平时在课内外所学的各种开头结尾的方法完全可以用在应试作文上。不管你使用什么方法开头和结尾,必须做到开头起笔入题,结尾点明主旨。为了给评卷老师一个好的印象,开头结尾千万不要涂抹。有道是:良好的开端是成功的一半。可有些考生犯“入题慢”的毛病:有的把大段的原材料全部照搬;有的把本来简洁的原材料进行扩展;有的开篇摆材料,古今中外,慢慢道来。开篇松散,占去了大量的篇幅,后面的真正应该说的内容却“千呼万唤不出来”,有的只是一笔带过,草草收兵,比例严重失调,使老师难以衡量其实际写作水平。古人写文章讲究“凤头”、“猪肚”、“豹尾”,这是有一定道理的。可有些考生作文来不及刹尾,或用一句话硬断,或点上一串省略号,这样即使你雕出了“凤头”,壮大了“猪肚”,也会因为没有“豹尾”而不成其好文章,得不到高分。阅卷老师衡量一篇文章的好坏,首先是看其整体。所以,考生交给老师的无论如何也应是一篇完整的作文。
5、语言和字数考试作文语言要规范准确,具有个性和活力。不要文白夹杂;不要使用别人看不懂的方言和词汇;少用长句多用短句;可引进部分时代新词汇,引用名言警句,引用流行的通俗歌曲歌词,引用百姓口头民谣,但取向一定要积极向上,真正让语言亮起来。照理说,文章是表情达意的工具,有话则长,无话则短,似乎不应有字数的限制。但考试作文,作为一种特殊形式的作文,为了达到一定的考查目的,并考虑到考试时间等因素,一般对字数都作了规定。我们必须按照规定去做。限最低字数的,一定要写够数量或稍微超过50―100字才好。如果字数不足,虽然评分标准规定,不足字数的,每少50字扣1分,但实际情况是,字数不足往往被认为文章内容单薄,分数很难上档次。限最高字数的,不要超过。否则,给人一种臃肿的感觉,再说,作文写得长,花的时间多,解答前面的题用的时间少,必定会受到影响。如果没有限最高字数,一般就是以作文纸为限,即要在作文纸格子内行文。千万不要自作多情,超出作文格子,以免出力不讨好。
6、书写和卷面近年高考作文评分标准中,书写都占相当的比分。一般不要求写得好看,但要求书写整齐易辨认,一笔一画清清楚楚,不写草字。标点符号书写也要规范,特别是格式要正确,句号、逗号、问号、叹号、顿号、分号不要出现在一行之首;引号、括号、书名号前半不出现在一行之末,可以在这些符号后面挤着写一个字;引号、括号、书名号后一半不出现在一行之首,可以把这些符号挤在上一行之末。省略号、破折号占两个格,不能断开,写不下时挤在一行之末。至于作文的卷面,正如人的容貌一样,给人的印象是重要的,尤其是高考作文,卷面整洁与否直接影响着阅卷老师的心理和情绪,书写工整,卷面清洁,让人一看心中先喜三分,其结果是可想而知的。
7、检查与修改考试作文试题和其他试题一样,做完后也需要认真检查,看有没有笔误的错别字,有没有不通顺的句子,有没有需要调整的内容。审查发现了错别字、错用了词语一定要修改过来,对于句段该删的要删掉,该增的要增补,只是要改得清楚、整洁,使人一目了然。不能因为修改而影响了卷面的整洁。
【推荐阅读】
考场作文万能写作技巧:
本站更多精品作文:
作文频道网址: 编辑提醒:请注意查看“初三英语作文带翻译”一文是否有分页内容。原文地址
更多相关文章
注:初三英语作文带翻译一文由免费提供,来源于网络。本文著作权归原作者所有,请在转载引用时保留。否则因《》一文引起的法律纠纷请自负, 11:45。欢迎来到作文网!
全站搜索:
> 字数分类:
> 体裁分类:
当前位置: >>>> 作文列表
最新初三英语作文作文
热点初三英语作文作文
热门体裁作文
初三英语作文作文列表
My family_我的家庭英语作文110字 Look at the photo of my family,the girl is me.Im fourteen years old.Im in Dongzhou Middle School.I like reading, listening to music and drawing pictures. Im a happy girl. On the left is my mother. She is a teacher....
Do you know what will happen in the future?_你知道将来会发生什么吗?英语作文100字 I think predicting the future can be difficult, but also I have a dream about my future. In the future, I think I will be a very famous doctor and I will li...
My Strengths and Weaknesses_我的优缺点英语作文120字 It is important to know our good and bad points because this knowledge will help us to improve ourself. We should examine ourselves and learn who we are. Above all, we should recognize our stre...
A Bus Ride _乘公共汽车英语作文120字 One day I was on a bus. I found an elderly woman standing in front of me. She had a big bag in her hand. Its a virtue for a young person to help the old,I said to myself. When I was standing up to give my seat...
What is family?_什么是家庭英语作文90字 Everybody has his own family. What is family? I dont think everyone really knows. There are six letters in the word FAMILY . I think F means father, A means and, M means mother , I means I, L means love and...
Making Dumplings_包饺子英语作文120字 In my hometown, there is a tradition that every family would keepmaking dumplings. We usually make dumplings on the last day of the lunar calendar and eat them on the New Years Eve. We roll the dough into piece...
A Plan for My Summer Holiday_我的暑假计划初三英语作文90字 Summer holiday is coming. How excited! I have made a plan for my summer holiday. First of all, I will go to Hong Kong to visit my aunt. And then I will stay with her for a while. As Ho...
describe the importance's of spiritual things...
Fathers Day_父亲节英语作文120字 Yesterday was Fathers Day. I had planned to give my father a present. But I didnt remember it until in the morning. It was too late to post a card to him. So I decided to buy something. When I was in the department...
Dogs_狗英语作文70字 I like dogs. Many people like dogs. Dogs and people are friends. Some dogs also do different kinds of work. Dogs are used to keep watch. They tell people when dangeris coming. Some dogs are used to keep people safe. They sre also...
My Mom_我的母亲英语作文100字 My mom is about 45 years old.She has long hair and very big eyes. She is a housewife. She always helps me with my homework before she cleans the house and prepares dinner for my whole family. She is really a nice and...
My Best Friend_我最好的朋友英语作文120字 Han Mei is my best friend. We know each other since we were born. Because we are twins. She is my elder sisiter. Like most twin sisters, we look almost the same. The most easy way to distinguish us is th...
A Rainy Day_英语作文雨天80字 Today is a rainy day and its cold with the temperature of 5℃. There are only a few people on the street and they all wear thick down coats and boots. They walk quickly and seem to go somewhere to escape from cold. It...
My family_我的家庭英语作文90字 Including me,there are four people in my family:my dad, mom,and my older sister .My family is a small family,and we also have a puppy.Its name is baby. In my family, I love my puppy best. because daddy and mom do no...
Plugging Ones Ears While Stealing a Bell_掩耳盗铃英语作文100字 Once upon a time, there was a man who wanted to steal his neighbors doorbell. However, he knew clearly that the bell would ring and catch the other peoples attention as long as he tou...
The best and worst_最好的和最差的英语作文100字 Joe Sanders has the most beautiful garden in our town. Nearly everybody enters for The Nicest Garden Competition each year, but Joe wins every time. Bill Friths garden is larger than Joes. Bill wo...
My friend_初三英语作文我的朋友100字 I have a lot of friends, but I have only a few good friends. One of them is my best friend. We are both twelve years old.He is fat and tall. He likes to eat oranges and meat. He is very straight and generous....
How to Overcome Difficulties in My English Studies_描写如何克服英语学习中遇到的困难的英语作文100字 I have made a lot of improvements in English. The following is my way to overcome the difficulties Everyday, I do half an hours mornin...
Lin Lin was a busy boy. After school he must go straight back home and begin his drawing lesson. His father taught him how to draw. Every day he must learn to draw a picture. One day his father asked him to draw apples. He put three apples on the table an...
Early in the morning, Mrs Zhang came back from the market with a big fish in one hand and a basket of vegetables in the other. She felt very happy because she could have a nice dinner both for the cat and herself. At that time Mrs Zhangs cat was looking a...
One day, when Jack was on his way to school, he had a friendly talk with his uncle. His uncle asked him whether he liked school,he said he liked school but only sometimes. His uncle didnt know what he meant. He asked,when do you like school? Jack said h...
English is not difficult.I like learning English.Must first master the English words.And should always read English.Then master the grammar. You can write down you mistakes in your notebooks.And Checkyour English notebooks every day.If you like listening...
My birtaday is at Chrisrtns. Last chritmas,I went to the KFC with my friends.We eat a lot of delicious food.I ate a Strawberry sundae ,a Shrimp sandwich, a Orleans chicken wings and a Egg tart. Mr.yue Bring up a big Tiramisu cakes .Mr feng Bring up a Stra...
Being an environmental friendly is easy. There are a lot a ways to change the world. Here are things that are very small and easy to do, but it could make a big difference, when more people do it, it will make a huge difference. In all of those that I wil...
Today we have computers to use, it changes our lives in many different ways .There are two different main catalos, there are good ones and there are bad one. There are more bad ones than the good ones. Before the computer where invented there are less cyb...
初三英语作文的相关栏目:

我要回帖

更多关于 初三教材英语短文 的文章

随机推荐