what do you find out ?what if是什么意思思啊

Invalid URL
Invalid URL
The requested URL "[no URL]", is invalid.
Reference #9.c62e;110d2cb扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
what do you do的回答方式除了职业还可怎样回答?
正明思想67
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
【What do you do?】其实就是问【你的职业是什么?】那么除了回答【职业】以外,只好回答【失业】了.比如:A:【What do you do?】B:【I am out of job right now.I‘ve been staying at home all these days.】翻译...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
要看是在什么语境下了.如果是问职业那就说i am a student如果是熟人聊天其中一个问的就是"你平时做什么"那回答就是"i study"我一般就是学习. 如果帮到你,请记得采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢
只有职业啦~其实问职业的时候,才不会这么突兀呢。。。无意冒犯。。。似乎这样问,国内教的就是问你职业啦~不过我猜这真的会让老外们摸不着头脑。。。What do you do for living ?May I know you occupation?(这个就好正式啦,填表格那种才会这样问你。。。~)May I know your job ?(其实老外才讨厌你一...
Nothing,sir,and would you like to offer a job?
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
根据短文内容,用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空。每词限用一次。
next&&&&parent&&&safe&&&&&when&&&&you
If you feel stressed out, what do you do? Do some exercise or drink some tea? These may both work. You may ask what else you can do to deal with your stress. The first step is to know
&&1& you feel stressed. Early signs(迹象)include back pain, headache, sleeping trouble, weight loss and so on . The
&&2&& step is to choose a way to deal with the stress. If you can, get rid of the cause of the stress. It is very helpful to find out the reasons that make you feel stressed.& Change your attitude towards your stress, positive attitude can greatly help you keep away from the stress. Face up to what is causing the stress until it isn’t stressful anymore. Find a new hobby or sport. Take time to do what you enjoy. Don’t always hide && 3& &feelings. Don’t be afraid to cry. Crying can help you let out bad emotions. Find a stress-free place in your home. Your room would be a nice place for you. You’ll feel calm and && 4&&in your own room.
If you feel that you cannot deal with the stress on your own, think about outside help. You can talk to your && 5&& and friends. They may offer you some help.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1.en&&&&&&&&&2. next &&&&&&&&3. your&&&&&&&&&&4. safe&&&&&&&&&&5 parents
小题1:本题上下问分别是连个完整句子,可知前后是从句关系,故选when,下文为上文时间状语从句。小题2:结合上文The first step可知此处为下一步,故选next。小题3:前面为动词后面为名词,可知此处选your做feelings的定语。小题4:结合and前并列表语calm冷静的,可知填safe,安全的小题5:结合下文并列宾语friends朋友,可知前面也应是某种人,故选parents,父母。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码雅思口语题目与答案(完美版) - 外语等级-
当前位置:
雅思口语题目与答案(完美版)
馆藏:66840
下载此文档
同系列文档
Baidu Button END -->
官方公众微信

我要回帖

更多关于 what if是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐