Do you know是什么意思 what it means?的中文意思

当前位置: &
求翻译:do you know what it means to be endangered?in this unit you will learn about some species kr endangered animals and some organisations that help to protect them.these organisations study how the animals live and what they need in order to survive.是什么意思?
do you know what it means to be endangered?in this unit you will learn about some species kr endangered animals and some organisations that help to protect them.these organisations study how the animals live and what they need in order to survive.
问题补充:
你知道这意味着什么受到危害?在本单位,您将了解一些物种KR濒临灭绝的动物和一些组织,有利于保护them.these组织研究动物如何生活,他们需要什么,为了生存。
你知道什麽是濒危? 在这股您将了解一些物种kr濒危动物和一些组织,有助于保护他们的这些组织研究如何动物的生活和他们需要什么,以便生存。
您是否知道什么它意味被危及?在这个单位您将得知某一帮助保护them.these组织研究的种类kr危险的动物和有些组织怎么动物居住,并且什么他们需要为了生存。
你知道它可能危害意味着什么呢? 在此单元中您将了解一些 kr 濒危动物物种和一些可帮助保护 them.these 组织的组织研究动物的生活方式和他们为了生存的需要。
你知道它可能危害意味着什么呢? 在此单元中您将了解一些 kr 濒危动物物种和一些可帮助保护 them.these 组织的组织研究动物的生活方式和他们为了生存的需要。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!A song for your heart, but when it is quiet, I know what it means and I'll carry you home.
唱一首歌给你的心,当他变得安静,我知道那意味着什么,我会带你回家。
I know what it means to have an absent father, although my circumstances weren't as tough as they are for many young people today.
我知道身边没有父亲的难处,当然我的处境并不像今天许多年轻人的处境那么不幸。
Well, now that it's only a function of a and theta, I know what it means to take the partial derivative with respect to theta, keeping a constant. I know how to do it.
现在它成了一个只关于a和θ的函数,我知道保持a恒定不变,关于θ的偏导数是什么,我知道这怎么做。
I know what it means. When England are playing well, it gives everyone a lift, especially when they go to work in the morning.
当英格兰队表现出色,对于每个人来说都是鼓舞,尤其是他们第二天早上回到工作中的时候。
Judge : I know what it means, I went to law school.
法官 :我知道这意味着什么,我去了法学院。
Ron: I know what it means!
罗恩:我知道这个词是什么意思。
Thanks to him I know what it means to be sensitive and love unconditionally.
因为他,我才知道体贴和无条件的爱意味着什么。
I know what it means to have an absent father, although my circumstances weren’t as tough as they are for many young people today.
我知道身边没有一个父亲的苦处,当然我的处境没有像今天许多年轻人的处境那么不幸。
The captaincy's very important and I'm really pleased for John that he's got it back because I know what it means to him.
队长对一支球队非常重要,我对特里重新戴上队长袖标很开心,因为我知道这对他意味着什么。
A song for your heart, but when it is quiet, I know what it means and I'll carry you home.
一首你内心的歌,但在它停止时,我知道它的意思,而我将带你回家。
Now I know what it means.
现在我知道它是什么意思了。
A song for your heart, but when it is quiet, I know what it means and I'll carry you home.
唱一首歌给你的心,但是当他安静了,我知道那意味着什么,我会带你回家。
Christopher: I know what it means! It means we're not going to the game.
我知道是什么意思!就是我们“不”会去看比赛!
I know what it means.
我知道是什么意思!
Real are a great club and it is obviously very pleasing that I am being associated with them, an honour as I know what it means to play at the Bernabeu.
皇马是一支伟大的球队,能引起他们的关注我感到很高兴,能在伯纳乌踢球将是一种荣耀。
but I don't think I know what it means anymore.
但我不认为我知道这意味着什么了。
I know what it means to be longing for something.
我深深知道对事物的渴望是怎麽回事。
SG: I'm really pleased for John Terry because I know what it means to him.
拉德:我为特里感到高兴,因为我知道这对他来说意味着什么。
I'm a father myself, I know what it means.
我自己也是一个父亲,我知道这意谓着什么。
I know just what it means.
我知道这意味着什么。
I already know what it means to be man, to live in history, have ideals: what else is in it for me?
我已经了解了为人的意义、要活在历史之中,要有理念:除此之外,对我还有别的意义吗?
I also know what it means to tackle diseases that affect the poorest of the poor, with very little political voice, living in the hardest-to-reach areas.
我也知道要对付那些影响几乎没有政治发言权、生活在最难以抵达地区的最贫困的人的疾病意味着什么。
I know not what it means.
我不知道,这算什么意思。
JD: No, I don't really know the origin, but I do know what it means in German.
法学博士:不,我真的不知道来源,但我知道这是什么德国手段研究。
Red: I know what you think it means, sonny .
红色:我知道你认为这意味着,孩子。
'I know what "it" means well enough, when I find a thing, ' said the Duck: 'it's generally a frog or a worm.
我发现了什么吃的东西时,当然知道‘这’是指什么。
I think people have a choice to say also, 'I want to live differently now and I want to see my children and I want to know what it means to forgive people who abused me as a kid.'
我认为人们有选择,说我现在要不同的生活,我要看着自己的孩子;还有,我想知道:在我小时候,虐待过我的人,宽恕他们,意味着什么。
I know what you think it means, sonny.
改过自新?我想想看,我不懂什么意思。
I know what you think it means, sonny.
改过自新?我想想看,我不懂什么意思。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!应该是Do you know what does is mean.还是Do you know what it means.
雨竹512nTj
第二种,应该用陈述句语序.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
do you know what it means?
第二种,do you know 已经是提问的形式,后面用陈述句就可以了的
do you know 一般都做插入语的,what do you know it means?这样是比较地道的英语,如果第一句话是it的话,那么两句话都对,剩下的问题就是应该把do you know 给作为插入语就更好了
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 you know是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐