高分求hohosex翻译 不要机器翻

在线等,高分求翻译,不要机器翻译、满是语法错误的那种。_百度知道
在线等,高分求翻译,不要机器翻译、满是语法错误的那种。
其中亲子电影《爸爸去哪儿》以真人秀形式创下了两亿的票房、各个民族对外传播自身价值和自身文化的一个重要手段。它不仅是当代人娱乐的主要方式。其中《小时代3》票房过五亿。通过观看一部电影,电影票和餐饮婚纱相比,业内人士分析认为、各个地区。 对于电影市场的火爆。电影在传输信息,暑假档更是火热如《分手大师》《小时代3》《变形金刚4》《后会无期》等影片,这个时候,人们越来越渴望了解异域文化和价值,它的标准化程度更高,我们可以窥见一个民族绚丽多姿的文化形态,电影院也比一般餐馆的接待能力更强,将多种艺术表达手段和谐的统一于一体以反映人们多姿多彩的生活、抒发感情的基础上。2014年中国电影市场达到了前所未有的高度,电影已深入到人类社会生活的方方面面随着现代社会的发展,是人们不可或缺的一员,也是各个国家,中国的电影市场达到了一个新高度。随着全世界的联系越来越紧密,电影在促进世界人民间沟通了解方面所起的作用不容忽略
我有更好的答案
With the development of modern society, the film has penetrated into all aspects of human social life, people indispensable one. Movies in the transmission of information, express feelings, based on the variety of artistic expression in one harmonious unity means to reflect the people's colorful life. It is not only the main way contemporary entertainment, but also all countries, an individual regions, all nationalities external communication own values ​​and their own culture, an important tool. By watching a movie, we can get a glimpse of the colorful cultural patterns of a nation. With the increasingly close contact over the world, peopl...
With the development of modern society, the film has penetrated into all aspects of human social life, people indispensable one. Movies in the transmission of information, express feelings, based on the variety of artistic expression in one harmonious unity means to reflect the people's colorful life. It is not only the main way contemporary entertainment, but also all countries, an individual regions, all nationalities external communication own values and their own culture, an important tool. By watching a movie, we can get a glimpse of the colorful cultural patterns of a nation. With the increasingly close contact over the world, people are increasi...
Along with the development of modern society, the film has been deeply into the aspects of human social life, is an indispensable part of the people. Film in the transmission of information, to express feelings on the basis of a variety of artistic expression means harmony and unity in one to reflect people's colorful life. It is not only the main way of contemporary people's entertainment, but also an important means to spread their own value and culture in various countries, regions and nations. By watching a movie, we can see a colorful ethnic culture. With the world becoming more and more closely linked, people more and more eager to understand the...
Following the development of modern society,film has already deeply entered every aspect of our social lives(‘human social lives’有点奇怪),and people consider it something indispensible. Films, in passing on information and expressing emotions, have brought together many forms of expressive arts to show the varied and vivid lives of people. Not only is it the main form of entertainment for modern people, but is also every country country, region, and ethnic group's method of spreading one's own values and culture. Through watching a film, we can take a glimpse into the beatiful cultures of different nations/ethnic groups. With the world communicat...
Along with the development of the modern society, the film has already gone into the aspect of the human society life, it is the indispensable member of the people. The film is based on the transmission of information and feelings, and the variety of artistic expression means harmony in one to reflect people's colorful life. It is not only the main way of contemporary entertainment, but also an important means of spreading the value and culture of each country, each region, and each nationality. By watching a movie, we can see a colorful ethnic culture. With the world becoming more and more closely linked, people more and more eager to understand the f...
With the development of modern society, the film has been deeply into every aspect of human social life, is a key member of the people. Film based on the transmission information, express feelings, will be harmonious unification, which integrates a variety of artistic expression means to reflect the colorful life. It not only is the main mode of contemporary entertainment, as well as the various peoples in each country, each region, for its own value and an important means of culture itself. By watching a movie, we can see a colorful ethnic cultural forms. As all over the world contact more and more close, people more and more eager to understand forei...
With the development of modern society, the film has penetrated into every aspect of human society, is one of the indispensable. The film based on transmission of information, to express feelings, will be a variety of artistic expression means harmony and unity in one to reflect the colorful life of people. It is not only the main way of contemporary entertainment, but also an important means of various ethnic groups in all countries, various regions, spreading their own values and their own culture. By watching a movie, we can see a colorful ethnic culture. As the world becomes increasingly connected, more and more people are eager to understand the f...
^……………………
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
机器翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高分!!!英语高手翻译!!(不要机翻)谢谢!!!_百度知道
高分!!!英语高手翻译!!(不要机翻)谢谢!!!
局麻、打冷战。这后面的愿意翻译就翻译不愿就算了:生baby的时候,我一直将它作为自己的座右铭,我选择了继续深造。中国有句古话“学无止境”,为了能提高自己的知识和业务水平,在今年顺利考取了湖北医学院眼科专业硕士研究生,药劲上来了以后我就开始狂抖:“她high了,最喜欢白内障相关的学术研究,战胜疾病给予患者光明是多么一件振奋人心的事,在手术室。我热爱眼科,我希望通过自己的努力能够进入更高层次的的学习,开阔自己的眼界,剖腹产,上了麻醉,通过锻炼自己的双手,就听麻醉师在后面说上大学的时候我学习不是很努力,工作后才知道学习的重要性,为人类造福,不过神志是清醒的
It was a caesarean birth when the baby born, studying is endless:&quot. The significance of study was understood after I started to work. I started to shake and have ague as soon as the anaesthesia effects. In the surgery roomI did not study very hard in my college. I like ophthalmology and enjoy the She&#39.&quot, professional skills and broaden my mind. I hope I can learn more through my hard work as high. As ancient Chinese said, I chose to continue my education, I was treated for local anaesthesia. I passed an entrance examination of Hubei Medical College for graduated study, and I heard the anaesthetist said. It is heart-stirring to cure the patients by my hands. This is my motto. But my mind was clearn. To enhance my knowledge
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
I love my majoy just like I love myself.I&#39.. My favourite reacher is about., I realized the importance of study until I worked. I regard this words as my motto.. I choose to study for increasing my knowledge and broading my vision. An old chinese saying gose that
learning is
endless ,and I enrooled in the medical college of Hubei this year and major is ,hoping I can go to another stage to serve the people
...,m not interested in study when I was in the college ,because I always believe that giving the hope to the patients is a very exciting thing
During my college days,I was not quite delligent.And it's not until I began working did I realized the importance of study.In order to improve my
professional skill and broaden my horizen,I chose
to study further.As a result,I was admitted into the ophthalmology department of Hubei Medical University as a postgraduate.I love ophthalmology.And the academic researches related to cataract are my favourite.In my opinion,it's a rather exciting experience to help the patient to conquer their desease and resee this world through my efforts.There goes a Chinese ancient saying ,&Knowledge is infinite&,which is always my motto.I hope I can step into higher edu...
In college I study is not very hard, work to know the importance of studying, in order to improve their knowledge and professional skill, widen your horizon, I chose to continue their study, in smooth pass hubei medical school this year eye professional master graduate student. I love the eye, like the most relevant academic research cataract, through the exercise their own hands, conquer the disease gives patients the light is how an exciting things. There's an old Chinese saying &learning&, I have been it as their motto, I hope, through their own efforts to enter the higher levels of learning, for the benefit of mankind.
The behind of the translator...
QQ:专职翻译(付费的)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文翻译高分求(机翻勿进)_百度知道
英文翻译高分求(机翻勿进)
俄、闪击战。把塞尔维亚视为争霸前哨的俄国于7月30日宣布总动员,大战期间大约有7000万人被动员参军。英国曾要求德国维护比利时的中立,因为比利时拒绝接受德军通过本国领土的最后通牒,奥国皇储斐迪南大公这为竭力想吞并塞尔维亚的军国主义分子,称“三国同盟”(即同盟国),15亿人(占当时地球人口的三分之二以上)、争夺势力范围和霸权而进行的首次世界规模的战争,它是帝国主义国家两大集团为重新瓜分世界,是资本主义国家进入帝国主义阶段后发展不平衡的结果,携同妻子到波斯尼亚检阅军事演习,都是从不同角度总结这次大战经验的结果,飞机。大战的经验对战后20年各国军事学术的发展产生了重大影响。8月1日,在萨拉热窝遭到塞尔维亚民族主义者的暗杀,并首次出现了集团军群(方面军)战役、空军制胜论以及依靠坚固战略防御工事制胜等各种军事理论的出现。
著名战役,遭拒绝后于8月4日对德宣战。战争中,同盟国和协约国两大军事集团就为重新瓜分世界。7月28日。它在世界军事发展史上处于划时代的地位、争夺殖民地而展开了激烈斗争第一次世界大战发生在年。 大战揭示了战争对经济和后方的巨大依赖性。
这次大战是资本主义世界经济体系面临危机的产物。前后卷入战争的有六大洲的33个国家、法对此很快作出反应、法的军事同盟、坦克,1882年意大利加入这个同盟。这样,德国分别向俄,从而形成了一个侵略性的军事政治集团、潜艇和毒气等新式武器开始大量装备部队。德国早在1879年就与奥匈帝国结成反对俄,英国随后加入、3日,形成了协约国。日。第一次世界大战就这样打了起来。这次事件成了战争的导火线,奥国对塞尔维亚宣战、法宣战,俄国同时向比利时宣战,总体战、坦克制胜论,年建立了俄法联盟
提问者采纳
Britain has asked Germany to maintain the neutrality of Belgium, all from different angles sum The experience of World War II, using tanks to win on, tanks. In it the world&#39World War I took place in , the blitzkrieg,000 people have been mobilized to join the army, and for the colonial and engaged in a fierce struggle, Austrian Archduke Franz Ferdinand Crown Prince would like to annex it to Serbia for the militarists. War, were Germany to Russia,000, Austria declared war on Serbia, it is the imperialism of the Group for the two countries to re-divide up the world, 15 million people (at that time accounted for more than two-thirds of the population of the Earth). The experience of post-World War II 20 years of military academic development has had a major impacthe alliance of the three countries&quot. To Serbia as an outpost of Russia&#39, which formed an aggressive military and political groups, to bring his wife to review military exercises in Bosnia. The war in the capitalist world economy is facing a crisis of the product of capitalist imperialism into the national stage after the result of unbalanced development, as well as on winning the Air Force to rely on a solid strategy for winning defense and other military theory. June 28;s military development in the history of the epoch-making, and for the first time a group of army (Front) campaign, Russia to Belgium at the same time a declaration of war, in Sarajevo was the assassination of Serbian nationalists. The famous battle. World War II reveals the war on the economy and the huge rear-dependent. 1. World War I (Allied), &quot, during World War II there were about 70;s hegemony in the July 30 announced a general mobilization. In this way. July 28, followed by Britain to join and form a signatory countries, 1891 ~ 1893 Union, France and the military alliance. Before and after the war has involved six 33 countries, submarines and poison gas, aircraft, France declared war. The incident has become a cause of war, France has responded very quickly, Italy in 1882 to join the alliance. Germany as early as 1879 with the formation of the Austro-Hungarian Empire against Russia, 3. Aug, was rejected after the August 4 declaration of war against Germany. Russia, the Allies and the two major military blocs on the signatory countries to re-divide up the world, Russia and France set up, because Belgium refused to accept the German army through their territory of the ultimatum, such as new weapons and equipment to start a large number of troops, competing spheres of influence and hegemony and the first world-scale war, 1914
提问者评价
其实我是懒得翻,看起来比较顺眼。就你了。隔壁的谢谢啊。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
为什么不用机器翻译呢?这个翻译就很精确了.我承认我是用翻译软件翻译的.但是如果真的人工翻译,我懂了,你会懂么?你要的,不也仅是英文版的么~
World War I took place in 1914 to 18 years, it is the imperialism of the Group of the two countries to divide up the world, the competition for spheres of influence and hegemony and the size of the First World War. In it the world's military development in the history of the epoch-making.
The war in the capitalist world economy is facing a crisis, the product of the imperialist stage of capitalism into the country, due to uneven development. Germany as early as 1879 the formation of the Austro-Hungarian Empire to Russ...
The first world war in
occurs, it is the imperialist countries divided two groups for the battle, the scope and hegemony of the first world war in scale. It is in the world's military history. The epoch-making
This war is the capitalist world economic system is the product of a crisis, the capitalist countries into imperialism phase unbalanced development result. In 1879, Germany and austria-hungary against Russia, forming the military alliance, 1882 Italy to join the alliance, thus forming an aggressive military and political group, called &three kingdoms& (i.e. allied). Russia, this method is fast response,
France, Russia is esta...
楼上,别把自己的懒惰和无能当作借口,自己懒或者不会翻就别乱发言,随便搞一篇来糊弄人。你看看这英文,我就看了一句,1914 to 18 years,这就是你所谓的精确??那你的英语水平实在已经达到无人能及的地步。还牛逼哄哄的说我懂了你会懂么?看不出你还真是个高人,佩服。告诉你,没本事别唧唧歪歪,分数也不是像你这样拿的。鄙视你这样的人,搞个机翻还了不起了是不?
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下列英文高分求翻译!!不要机器翻的_百度知道
下列英文高分求翻译!!不要机器翻的
&#8226. If any of the building leakage is located in the forced air distribution system.2; The annual average infiltration estimates from ASHRAE Standard 136 should be used only for evaluating detached single-family dwellings, and is only appropriate for low-rise residential structures. Duct leaks result in much greater air leakage because they are subjected to much higher pressures than typical building leaks, to increase the airtightness of a house to the point where natural air change rates (from air leakage) may not provide adequate ventilation rates to maintain acceptable indoor air quality.3.e; Daily and seasonal naturally occurring air change rates will vary dramatically from the estimated annual average rate due to changes in weather conditions (i. 6. The ASHRAE 136 standard assumes that 1&#47, skilled contractors, national ventilation guidelines have been established by ASHRAE;4 of the building leakage is in the ceiling: I The physical location of the holes in the building air barrier compared to the assumptions used in the infiltration model will cause actual annual average infiltration rates to vary from 24 is in the floor.c Mechanical Ventilation Guideline, and are not appropriate for use in estimating peak pollutant levels or energy loss due to infiltration. wind and outside temperature), even easy in the case of new construction or when air sealing work is done by trained. To help evaluate the need for mechanical ventilation in buildings, 1&#47. &#8226, actual air leakage rates may be much greater than the estimates provided here. Research done in the Pacific Northwest on a large sample of houses suggests that estimated infiltration rates for an individual house (based on a Blower Door test) may vary by as much as a factor of two when compared to tracer gas tests - one of the most accurate methods of measuring actual infiltration rates, and that leaks are uniformly distributed, 1&#47. The recommended whole building mechanical ventilation rate presented in this version of TECTITE is based on ASHRAE Standard 62Notes on Estimated Annual Infiltration Rates: &#8226
提问者采纳
如果任何建设泄漏是在被迫的空气分配系统中产生的;入渗模型中使用的假设相比:&#8226。研究做了太平洋西北部的房屋在大样本表明估计对个体的渗透速率的房子(基于测试一台吹风机门)可能随多因素相比,而泄漏是均匀分布的; 4是地板; 4的建设泄漏在天花板。管道泄露导致更大的空气泄漏.2;由于天气条件的即时变化(即风和外界温度)从估计的年平均增长率来看。为了帮助评估建筑机械通气的需要,ASHRAE 136标准每年平均渗透估计应仅适合于评估分离的独栋住宅,这也是有可能的。c机械通气指南,由于建设空气阻隔孔的物理位置不同会造成实际年平均入渗速率不同的估计值。 ASHRAE 136标准假设,是因为他们比典型的建设泄漏受到高得多的压力,每日和季节性自然产生的空气变化率将有着明显不同.3,而不适合用于估计高峰污染物的水平或能量损失,实际的空气泄漏率可能会比这里提供的估计要大得多。 &#8226,增加房间的一个密闭的地步自然换气率(从空气渗漏)也许不能提供足够的通风率维护可接受的室内空气质量,两种示踪气体测试——其中最精确的方法测量实际入渗率。 6,1 &#47。推荐了整栋建筑机械通气率在这个版本的TECTITE是基于标准62。 &#8226:即使由训练有素;由于渗透的原因,1 &#47,只适合低层居住建筑,1 / 2是在墙壁上,国家通风准则已成立ASHRAE、经验丰富的承包商来完成简单如新的施工或当空气密封工作估计年度入渗率的注意事项
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
自然参透是预备2 CFM每100平米建议所有建筑换气次数,建议次数减小于提供空气流通信任超过参透物.2并且包括当地居民厨房浴室机械的排气装置系统:这重要性是建议所有建筑通风换气次数是供应不断的基础来使用机械通风系统。这指导方针假设除通风之外.5(预计每年自然渗透率。这些数据。对于建筑物预计的每年自然侵润比率(以鼓风机门阀测试为基础)大于2CFM每平方米.5CFM每人(许多单间加一-无论是哪一个较大的):0.美国采暖标准62:CFM-0。建议次数为7:.02x平方)根据空气流通的指导方针。商议标准取得进一步资讯信息在空气流通策略上和特殊要求与异常处理标准,加1CFM每地板面积的100平方米,建议次数减小到数量为。这些据排除系统或许包含所有空气流通装置
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁把我的这两张照片上的英语翻译一下,不要机器翻的 给高分_百度作业帮
谁把我的这两张照片上的英语翻译一下,不要机器翻的 给高分
谁把我的这两张照片上的英语翻译一下,不要机器翻的 给高分
看都看不清楚 翻译个J8

我要回帖

更多关于 excel求最高分 的文章

随机推荐