I have a cat,one whose的用法 color is red.

英语翻译I have a friend born in China ,whose mother tongue is Chinese but not English.He has populated the USA for only one month.He speak Chinglish with me.Once I took the air with him in a park.It was crowded in the park to which went at that time.Gazing at the big crowd,he groused,"The park is so crowded,why?"I could understand that he meant that it was crowded.I know that "the park" he said referred to "it".He also said "The traffic is noisy" once.Some guys often make merry at his expense.其中The park is so crowded,why?"I could understand that he meant that it was crowded.I know that "the park" he said referred to "it".He also said "The traffic is noisy" ,他是想说应该说it's crowded .it's noisy 才对?那个中国朋友说的语法是错的?
这段话的意思就是那位刚来美国一个月的中国人一直对他说中国式英语,两句话都应该用it来指代,代表环境,而不是直接用当时的地点.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
其实如果不是考试,不用太看重语法。只要你搞懂老外在说什么就可以了。如果你一定要用正确的句式,还是去找专业人士吧。
我有个朋友在中国出世,母语是中文而不是英文。他居住的只有一个月的美国。他跟我说英语。一旦我把空气和他在一个公园。这是拥挤的公园,就在那个时候。望着大的人群,他抱怨说,"公园里太拥挤了,为什么?"我知道他意味着它很拥挤。我知道"公园"他说称"它"。他还说,"交通噪声"一次。有些人往往使快乐的在他牺牲。...
扫描下载二维码—clothes are red.(we)What colora are_?(you) here are two pens,which one is_?(she)I can find my toy,but where is_?(you)Show_your kite,ok?(they)I have a cat._name is minni(it)Are these_tape players?(they)No,_arenot theirs._are not here(they)
唯爱一萌112335
(Our )clothes are red.What colora are(yours)?here are two pens,which one is(hers)I can find my toy,but where is (yours)?Sho( them ) your kite,ok?I have a cat.(Its ) name is minni Are these( their ) tape players?No,(they ) arenot theirs.( Theirs )are not here 如果不明白,请再问;如果对你有所帮助,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
【Our】 clothes are red. What color are 【yours】? Here are two pens, which one is 【hers】?I can find my toy,but where is_? 【yours】Show_your kite,ok?【them】I have a cat._name is minni 【its】Are these_tape players?【their】No,_are not theirs._are not here. 【 Theirs 】
yoursthemitstheirstheytheirs
ouryourshersyoursthemitsthierthoestheirs
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 whose的用法 的文章

随机推荐