完成句子 你写作业的时候要尽可能写清楚一点。 Please write的过去式 ______________when you do your homework.

> 【答案带解析】根据句意和提示写出单词,完成句子。 1.The most important t...
根据句意和提示写出单词,完成句子。1.The most important thing for you is to _________ (放松) now.2.We haven’t seen each other for _________(几个) years.3.You can get further information on the _________(网站) of our company.4.There are some icons on the _________(显示屏).5.He didn’t eat anything _________(除了) an egg.6.My father has gone to Shanghai now and he will _________(回来) in two days.7.You can take a ________(直达的) flight to Chengdu. It’s much faster. 8.Lucy and Lily are twin sisters. _________(然而), they act differently. 
3.wedsite.
8.however.
试题分析:
7..直达航班,故填 direct flight
考点:。词语运用
考点分析:
考点1:动词和动词短语
就是表示动作和状态的词。根据其在句中的功能,动词可分为四类,分别是:实义动词、系动词、助动词、情态动词。
动词分类及用法
一、实义动词
& & & & 实义动词又叫行为动词,分成及物动词和不及物动词 。
1、及物动词是必须带宾语的动词,可分为如下两类。 1) 及物动词+宾语例:I love my home. 我爱我家。 He bought an English dictionary. &他买了一本英语词典。 2) 及物动词+间接宾语+直接宾语例:She taught us maths. 她教我们数学。 My mother gave me a new pen. &母亲给了我一支新钢笔。提示:常用的能接双宾语的及物动词有:give, teach, buy, lend, find, hand, leave, sell, show, read, pay, make, offer, build, pass, bring, cook等。
2、 不及物动词不及物动词不需要跟宾语,本身意义完整。例:She came last week. 她上周来的。 It is raining hard. &正下着大雨。 Class began at half past seven. &7点半开始上课。 What happened yesterday? 昨天发生了什么事?
3、同一动词有时可用作及物动词,有时可用作不及物动词。例如:She can dance and sing.   她能唱歌又能跳舞。(sing在此用作不及物动词。)   She can sing many English songs.   她能唱好多首英文歌曲。(sing用作及物动词。)
二、系动词
& & & & 系动词不能单独作谓语,后面必须跟表语构成合成式谓语。表语通常由名词、形容词,或相当于名词或形容词的词或短语等充当,说明主语是什么或怎么样。连系动词有 be, seem, look, become, get, grow, feel, appear, remain, turn。
& & & & 例如:   The story sounds true.   Those oranges taste good.
三、助动词
& & & & 协助主要动词构成谓语动词词组的词叫助动词。 助动词自身没有词义,不可单独使用,只能在实义动词和系动词前构成谓语的时态、语态以及否定式和疑问式。它没有对应的汉译,例如: He doesn't like English. 他不喜欢英语。 (doesn't是助动词,无词义;like是主要动词,有词义) He is singing. 他在唱歌。(is是助动词,无词义,构成现在进行时)
四、情态动词
& & & & 情态动词是一种本身有一定的词义,表示说话人对有关行为或事物的态度和看法,认为其可能、应该或必要等,不能单独作谓语,情态动词后面加动词原形。情态动词无人称和数的变化, 情态动词后面跟的动词需用原形,否定式构成是在情态动词后面加 "not"。常用的情态动词有 :
Can(could) (能,会) 如:I can swim. 我会游泳。   
May(might) (可以) 如: You may go now. 你现在可以走了。  
Must (必须) 如:You must do your homework. 你必须写作业。   
Need (需要) 如:He needs our help. 他需要我们的帮助。
注意:1、情态动词表推测在肯定句中一般用must (一定),can, could(可能),might /may(也许,或许)。否定句中用can’t / couldn’t(不可能)。例如:
It can’t be the headmaster. He has gone to America.  这不可能是校长,他去美国了。
2、can和could表示允许的用法:表示现在的允许时,若是请求别人允许自己做某事,两者均可用,但用could 语气更委婉;若是自己允许别人做某事,一般只用 can,而不用 could。如:   Can [Could] I come in? 我可以进来吗?
3、must和have to的用法   表示必须、必要。(must表示主观多一些而have to则表示客观多一些)如:   You must come in time.   你必须及时过来。   
回答must引出的问句时,如果是否定的回答,不能用mustn't,而要用needn't或don't have to。   — Must we hand in our exercise books today?   — Yes, you must. (No, you don’t have to.)   —我们今天必须交上练习册吗?   —是的。(不,不必。)
4、need表示“需要”或“必须”,作情态动词时,仅用于否定句或疑问句中,后跟动词原形。Need还常用作实义动词,有时态、人称和数的变化,后面通常接名词、代词和带to的不定式,
Do you need a dictionary?   你需要词典吗?
You &needn't give it back before Friday. 你不必在星期五前还我。
& & & & 对于动词的考查,通常会在单选,词语运用和完形填空中出现。除了考查时态和语态外,只要考查实义动词的固定短语,系动词和情态动词的灵活运用。
典型例题:--Must I return the magazine to you right &now,Sandy/
& & & & & --No,you & & & &.you may keep it until next Wednesday.
& & & & A. &needn't & B. &can't & &C. must & &D. may
解析:本题考查情态动词must构成的疑问句的回答方式。否定回答应该用 needn't 。
& & & & 汉语和英语的动词有较大差异,而学习者在学习是往往容易套用汉语,从而混淆意思相近而用法不同的词或词组,也容易混淆词形相近而意思不同的词或词组,例如look for和find, listen和 hear。所以我们在学习中要认真分析不同的词或词组。
典型例题:They had to ___the 800--meter race because of the bad weather.
& & & & & A &put on & B put off & &C &get on & D &get up
解析:本题考查四个动词短语的区别。put on “穿上,戴上”; put off“推迟”; get on “上车”; get up“起床”。根据语境,应选put off。
考点2:名词
名词 (Nouns)是词性的一种,也是实词的一种,是指待人、物、事、时、地、情感、概念等实体或抽象事物的词。名词可以独立成句。在短语或句子中通常可以用代词来替代。名词可以分为专有名词(Proper Nouns)和普通名词 (Common Nouns),专有名词是某个(些)人,地方,机构等专有的名称,如Beijing,China等。普通名词是一类人或东西或是一个抽象概念的名词,如:book,sadness等.
名词复数的规则变化
情况 构成方法 读音 例词
一般情况 加 -s 清辅音后读/s/ map-maps
浊辅音和元音后读 /z/ bag-bags /car-cars
以s, sh, ch, x等结尾 加 -es 读 /iz/ bus-buses/ watch-watches
以ce, se, ze,等结尾 加 -s 读 /iz/ license-licenses
以辅音字母+y结尾 变y 为i再加es 读 /z/ baby---babies
名词在英语词汇中占有较大的比例,历年中考试题都要涉及,分值在2-3分,考点常分布在单项选择、完形填空和完成句子中。近几年的中考在淡化语法的同时,突出了语言的交际性和实用性,中考热点主要集中在:
1、正确识别可数名词和不可数名词;
2、掌握可数名词复数形式的构成;
3、正确判断某些常用名词在特定语境中的可数和不可数性;
4、掌握名词所有格的基本形式及一般用法。
攻克方法:要全面掌握中学阶段所学的英语知识,系统地做好语法归纳并有意识地多记一些名词惯用语,尤其是与汉语不同的一些特殊用法。
考点3:形容词和副词
形容词是用来描写或修饰名词或代词,说明人或事物的特征或性质的, 形容词往往被译成“···的”
一般认为形容词+ly就变成了副词,如形容词quick加上-ly变成副词quickly。但是副词并不是那么简单哟!副词是一种用来修饰动词,形容词,全句的词,说明时间,地点,程度,方式等概念,一般放在行为在动词之前,be动词、助动词之后。副词的种类有:
1.一般副词主要分为以下几种:
& & & & ①.时间副词, 如: often, always, early, now
& & & & ②.地点副词, 如: here, there, above, outside
& & & & ③.方式副词, 如: hard, well, badly, fast, slowly
& & & & ④.程度副词, 如: very, quite, much, still, almost
2.疑问副词(放在特殊疑问句的句首), 如: how, when, where, why
3.关系副词(放在定语从句句首), 如: when, where, why
4.连接副词(放在名词从句句首), 如: how, when, where, why, whether
考点4:单词拼写
单词拼写题是中考英语试题中常见的题型之一,主要考查学生“识词、记词和用词”的能力。这类试题体现了“词不离句”的特点,要求学生注意单词在句子中的确切含义与正确形式,而不是孤立地死记硬背单词。
“单词拼写”题主要有下面一些题型。
& & 一、词类转换
& & A)按要求写出该词的相应形式。
& & 1. boy(复数)
& & 2. they(宾格)
& & 3. thin(比较级)
& & 4. dance(v-ing形式)
& & 5. break(过去分词)&
& & (福州市中考题)
& & 这种题型是单词拼写题型中比较机械的一种,主要是考查学生对单词形式变换的掌握程度,要求学生掌握单词的变化规则以及一些构词法。(答案 :1. boys 2. them 3. thinner 4. dancing 5. broken)
& & B)用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。
& & 1. Which is (far) from us,the sun or the moon?
& & 2. The pot is used for (keep) water hot.
& & 3. Mike is ill. His mother feels (worry).&
& & 4. Beijing will be (rain)tomorrow.
& & 5. They are my (friendly).
& & 这种题型是比较灵活的词类转换形式。它不仅考查学生对单词变换形式的掌握程度,更主要是考查学生对句子成份划分的能力及对各种词类能作什么成份的掌握程度。解答这类题必须先考虑所给词在空格处作什么成份,理解句意,然后采用适当的形式。
& & 第1题,根据句意“太阳和月亮哪一个离我们较远?”,二者比较,应用比较级,故填 farther;
& & 第2题, for是介词,后接v-ing形式,故填keeping;
& & 第3题,feel是系动词,后面应接形容词作表语,故填worried;
& & 第4题,rain的形容词为rainy;
& & 第5题,根据句意,此处应填名词,又因主语They为复数,放这里应填friends。
& & 二、词语释义
& & 根据英文解释,完成下列单词的拼写,每个单词的第一个字母已给出。
& & 1. c (put one thing over another)
& & 2. u (different from;not in the same way)
& & 3. F (the second month of the year)
& & 4. s (not hurt,not in danger)
& & 5. l (not heavy)
& & 6. v (a place smaller than a town)
& & 7. r (having much money)
& & 8. f (of, in or from another country)
& & 9. w (make clean with water)
& & 10. c (easy to see, hear, read or understand) (安徽省中考题)
& & 这类题主要考查学生是否能理解一定的英语解释及掌握某些同义词、近义词或反义词。解答这类题,必须先弄懂释义,再根据提示,写出单词。
& & (答案 :1. cover 2. unlike 3. February 4. safe 5. light 6. village 7. rich 8. foreign 9. wash 10. clear)
& & 三、汉译英
& & 根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。
& & 1. Miss Brown taught (他们) English last term.
& & 2. We don’t think their classroom is (干净) than ours.
& & 3. Is it the best one of the (照片) of your family ?
& & 4. I spent an hour (写) the passage last night.
& & 做这类题要从语法的角度,认真检查所填英语单词的词形是否正确。如果填的是名词,要注意它们是单数还是复数;如果填的是形容词、副词,要注意它们是否需要用比较级或最高级;如果是动词,要注意它们的时态、语态以及语气等。
& & 第1题,根据句意,taught后面应接人称代词的宾格形式,故填them;
& & 第2题,根据句意,此处应填形容词比较级cleaner;
& & 第3题,根据句意,此处可填photo或 picture;又因 one of后应接可数名词的复数形式,故应填 photos/pictures;
& & 第4题,根据句意,“花费多少时间做某事”常用句型“spend+时间+doing sth”,故此处应填 writing。&
相关试题推荐
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容完成表格中所缺信息,每空一词。(共10小题;每小题1分,计10分)Do you want to travel the countries in Asia? You don't have to travel very far. Follow us, you can find these Asian adventures(探险).Cycling in Guilin, ChinaGet around the city by cycling through Guilin, in the Guangxi province of China. Mountains rise straight up, creating the only beauty. Bike paths take you past the villages and farms. Enjoy this beautiful views from your bike, or stop and talk with one of the villagers working in his field.
Adventure advice: When your feet are tired, take a boat trip along the beautiful and famous Li River.White-water rafting in NepalIn Nepal, you can experience thrilling rapids(湍流) and the beauty of the Himalayas at the same time. Take a white-water rafting trip down the Sun Koki River, world-renowned for its powerful rapids. At night you'll camp beside the river on white water, enjoy the quiet, lonely Nepalese countryside.Adventure advice: Don’t go rafting in summer. High water levels make it dangerous.Scuba diving in MalaysiaGo diving in the clear waters around Spaded, an island in Malaysia, and discover an underwater world. You'll see large sea animals swimming along. The colorful coral along the reefs hides tiny fish. The wide kind of tropical life found around Spaded makes it famous worldwide for diving.
Adventure advice: You can dive at Spaded, but you can't sleep there. The island is a protected park, but you can stay on one of the nearby islands.
AdventuresCountriesAdventures
a bike to travel around Guilin and enjoy the beautiful natural views.When your feet are
,take a boat trip.NepalYou can experience thrilling rapids and the
of the Himalayas at the same time.Take a white-water rafting trip down the Sun Kosi RiverAt night you can go
beside the river.You’d better not go rafting in
.MalaysiaGo scuba diving in the clear waters around Spaded, a famousIsland is famous for
.You can dive but can’t
there. 
Several days ago, while I got online, my cousin’s QQ head popped out(弹出). We hadn’t seen each other for a few months, so I decided to start a talk with her. My cousin is studying in a college of our city. Her hobby is surfing the Internet. Every time I am on the computer, she is always online, listening to music or decorating her “personal space”. I like visiting her space. It’s creative and modern. I can’t design such a colorful web page as hers.When I read the sentences she sent to me, I noticed that the Chinese characters had been changed, but I could still guess their meanings. I took a strong interest in this type of new characters. Further watching made me realize that they added some common Chinese radicals(部首) to the original characters, making them more vivid(生动), a little like Japanese. My cousin said this gives new life to the Chinese language and culture.It is true that the Internet has reinvented our language, but I still can’t accept this new change. Some Chinese characters have me one shouldn’t superficially (浅薄地)change them by adding an additional radical. So I advised my cousin to change her new idea and use standard characters to communicate. And she willingly accepted my advice.1.The author’s cousin was a(n) ________.A. engineer
B. teacher
D. student2.The author would like to visit his cousin’s space _________.A. because he wants to design a web pageB. because the music is well worth listening toC. because it is very creative and modernD. because it is the best one on the Internet3.The second paragraph mainly tells us that ________.A. the Internet may have changed the Chinese charactersB. all the Chinese people have learned a lot from the InternetC. the QQ message online is very useful to everyoneD. the writer doesn’t like send QQ messages4.The underlined word “reinvented” in the passage means “_________”.A. 摧毁
D.生产5.We can learn from this passage that _________.A. the writer is a teacher in a collegeB. the writer can design a creative webpageC. the Chinese characters have been changed into JapaneseD. the writer thinks people shouldn’t change our languages.  
When I was fourteen years old, I made my first visit to the United States. It wasn’t the first time I had been abroad (Like many English children, I had often been to France). So when I went to America I thought I would have a nice easy holiday without any language problem.How wrong I was! The misunderstanding began at the airport. I was looking for a public telephone to tell my American friend Danny that I had arrived. A friendly old man saw me looking lost and asked if he could help me.“Yes,” I said, “I want to give my friend a ring.”“Well, that’s nice,” he said, “Are you getting married? But aren’t you too young?”“Who is talking about marriage?” I replied, “I only want to give my friend a ring to tell him I’ve arrived. Can you tell me where there is a phone box?”“Oh,” he said, “there is a phone downstairs.”When at last we met, Danny explained the misunderstanding to me.“Don’t worry,” he said to me, “I had so many difficulties at first. There are lots of words which Americans use differently in meaning from British people. You’ll soon get used to all the funny things they say. Most of the time, British and American people understand each other.”1.The writer was from________.A. JapanB. FranceC. AmericaD. England2.The writer thought ________ in America at first.A. he wouldn’t have any language difficultiesB. he would be lost and he had to call the police for helpC. he wouldn’t understand the AmericansD. he would have a terrible holiday3.The writer wanted to ________ at the airport.A. have a mealB. buy a mapC. call his friendD. find an old man4.According to the friendly old man, “give somebody a ring” means “________”.A. make a telephone call to somebodyB. be going to get marriedC. buy a ring for somebodyD. ask somebody to wear a ring5.The underlined word “they” refers to ________.A. the old man and the boy
B. the BritishC. the French
D. the Americans 
 1.Sydney Tower is ______ in Sydney, Australia.A. the busiest street
B. the biggest stationC. the most beautiful park
D. the highest point2.If you Want to book a ticket to Sydney Tower, you can' t _______ .A. email sydneytower@ hotmail. corn
B. fax 02 C. search www. sydneytower. com. au
D. dial 02 3.Frank wants to go to Sydney Tower with his two children, he will pay ______ . A. $60
D. $1504.Last Saturday, Johnson went to visit Sydney Tower. He had to get down the tower _____ .A. after 11:30 pm
B. before 11:30 pm
C. at 10:30 pm
D. by 10:30 pm5.The passage above is probably________ .A. a piece of news
B. a piece of news
C. a story
D. an advertisement(广告 
Do you like travelling? Today, I’ll give you some
about travelling. You should have a good night’s sleep
you travel. If you don’t, you will feel tired
he way. You should take some
with you. It may be helpful when you feel sick. You should have a meal before travelling. If you
eat anything, you’ll feel hungry. And the food on the train is much more
.You should listen to the weather report earlier, so you can
a good plan for your travel. You’d better take a(n)
with you. It can keep off the sun and the rain. You should
your right clothes when you prepare your luggage(行李). If you’re going from a hot place to a cold place, you have to
some warm clothes. You should drink enough water. Don’t wait to be
. You’d better take some water
you can have a drink when you want to drink. You should write down all the travel
: departure(出发) and arrival time, bus or train number, your parents’ names , address and phone number and so on. You should take a
. You can take lots of photos when you see beautiful scenery. When you come back, you can show the pictures to your friends. Above all,
yourself when you are travelling. But please look after yourself and your things carefully.1.A. idea
D. time2.A. before
D. as3.A. in
D. at4.A. water
D. medicine5.A. not
C. doesn’t
D. don’t6.A. difficult
B. different
C. expensive
D. delicious7.A. make
D. put8.A. raincoat
D. umbrella9.A. wear
D. have on10.A. take
D. have11.A. hungry
D. thirsty12.A. in order to
B. so that
D. if13.A. kind
C. information
D. place14.A. radio
C. computer
D. camera15.A. enjoy
D. report 
题型:单词拼写
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.完成句子常错题
那里和我们的学校一点都不一样,我们有必要阻止孩子们花太多时间玩电脑游戏,托尼正忙着写作业恐怕他现在不能和你一起去购物,学生们正在静静地听老师讲课,上周老师和他们一起参加了训练。
完成句子常错题:
1.请你明天六点叫醒我好吗?
______________________________________________wakemeupatsixtomorrow?
2.父母经常告诫我做人守信很重要。
Myparentsoftentellme_________________________________________________.
3.你最好对自己严格要求。
_____________________________________________________yourself.
4.雨下得真大,天放晴了飞机才起飞。
Itrained_________________________________________________________.
5.直到昨晚很晚爸爸回了家他才去睡觉。6.我认为他这次考试不会取得好成绩,因为他没有准备好。7.为了节能我们应该人走灯灭。
Inordertosaveenergy,weshould__________________________________________.
8.青少年在成长过程中,既要学会面对各种问题,还要竭尽全力解决他们。
9.去年夏天,我在一所美国学校学习英语。那里和我们的学校一点都不一样。
IstudiedinanAmericanEnglishschoollastsummer.It_____likeourschool____.
10.老师总是告诉我们在学习英语的过程中既不应害怕犯错也不应在遇到困难时停止努力。
OurteacheroftentellsusthatwhenlearningEnglishwe________________whenweareintrouble.
11.我的电话坏了,所以没收到你的短信。
______________________________________________Ididn’tgetyourtextmessage.
12.我觉得现在不是完全依赖电脑的时候,因此还是有必要把字写好。
____________________________________________________tobegoodathandwriting.
13.对不起,昨天我太忙了,没能和你们说句话。
Iamsorry.Iwas_________________________________youyesterday.
14.我们有必要阻止孩子们花太多时间玩电脑游戏。
________________________________toomuchtimeoncomputergames.
15.Linda的姥姥一直在给她讲故事,直到最后她睡着了为止。
Linda’sgrandma_______toheruntilshefellasleepatlast.
16.对于青少年来说,与父母师长和谐相处是很重要的。
__________________________________________________________________theirparentsandteachers.
17.我们和其他团队一样努力。
We_____________________________________________________________anyotherteam.
18.帮妈妈做完家务,李华才开始复习功课。
LiHua____________________________________________________thehousework.
19.托尼正忙着写作业,恐怕他现在不能和你一起去购物。
Tonyisbusydoinghishomework._________________hecan’tgoshoppingwithyounow.
20.在日常生活中,对于我们来说,懂得如何与别人和睦相处是很必要的。
________________________________________________________inourdailylife.
21.我的父母总是告诉我不要浪费粮食。
Myparentsalways____________wastefood.
23.一位德国艺术家花了两年时间盖了一个由垃圾建造成的旅馆。
AGermanartist_______________________________________________rubbish.
24.安全可靠的校车不仅能够免去父母对孩子安全的担忧,而且能够缓解高峰时段的道路交通拥堵。
Ridingtheschoolbussafely________________________________________duringtherushhour.
25.到为春节做准备的时候了。
___________________________________theSpringFestival.
26.那些鸟花了不到两分钟的时间就把我们所给予的食物全部吃光了。
_____________________________________thefoodweoffered.
27.我会争取明天放学前完成这项任务。
I_____________________________________________________beforeschoolisovertomorrow.
28.Tom是那么的胖,我想有必要阻止他吃太多的肉并且让他每天都锻炼身体。
Tom______________________________________________________________________________everyday.
错题集2完成句子
1.他告诉我于他妈妈会亲自来。Hetellsmethathismotherwillcome____________
2.昨天张老师指出了我们家庭作业中的一些错误。Mr.Zhang____________somemistakesinmyhomeworkyesterday.
3.学生们正在静静地听老师讲课。Thestudentsarelisteningtotheteacher____________
4.昨天我从自行车上摔了下来,摔伤了胳膊。
I____________mybikeandhurtmyarmyesterday.
5.上周老师和他们一起参加了训练。
Theteacher____________inthetrainingwiththemlastweek.
6.我好几个月没有收到女儿的来信了。
Ihaven’t____________mydaughterformonths.
7.上周日人们给他们最喜爱的运动员喝彩加油。
People______theirfavouriteplayers______lastweek.
8.中国人都为刘翔感到自豪。Chineseareallvery____________LiuXiang
9.也许在空中会有交通堵塞。Maybetherewillbe____________intheair.
10.这张桌子占了太多的空间,所以我把它搬走了。
Thistable____________toomuchroom,soImoveditaway.
11.我们的校园真美,鲜花遍地,红树成荫。
Ourschoolissobeautifulwithflowersandgreentrees____________theschoolyard.
12.昨天我回到家时发现我的一个玻璃杯碎了。
WhenIgothomeyesterday,Ifoundoneofmyglasseswas____________
13.看,王老师在带领来访者参观我们的学校。
Look!Mr.Wangis_______thevisitors______ourschool.
14.我刚看到他正在过马路。I______him______theroadjustnow.
15.他刚睡觉,就有人使劲敲门。
Hewasjust____________whentherewasaloudknockatthedoor.
16.我们将在大约10分钟后开始广播。Wewillbe_____________inabout10minutes.
17.我不知道他们是怎样进入房间的。Ihave____________howtheygotintotheroom.
18.这个周末小丽打算在家复习功课。
XiaoLiisgoingto____________herlessonsathomethisweekend.
1.我认为用毯子扑灭火是个好方法。
Ithinkit’sagoodwayto______________thefirewithablanket.
2.不用匆匆忙忙的了,比赛取消了。Therewasnorush.thegamewas________________.
3.2016年以来,这个地区发生了很大的变化。
Greatchangeshave_____________inthisareasince2016.
4.我们究竟能为改善环境做些什么?
What_____________canwedotoimproveourenvironment?
5.他们晚上一起复习功课。They___________theirlessonstogetheratnight.
6.他喜欢向别人炫耀他的法语讲得有多好。
Helikesto_____________howwellhespeaksFrench.
7.多亏了网络,很多问题得到了关注。
____________thenet,alotofproblemshavebeenpaidattentionto.
8.他现在不在办公室。Heisn’tintheoffice_______________.
9.PLA代表中国人民解放军。
PLA_______________thePeople’sLiberationArmy.
10.你的成功取决于你努力的程度。
Yoursucce______________howhardyouworkatyourlessons.
11.你必须为你的行为付出代价。Youmust______________youraction.
12.他经常自己整理房间。Heusually______________hisownroom.
13.他在天津长大,过着幸福的生活。
HegrewupinTianjinand_______ahappy_____.
14.熊猫主要以竹子为食。Pandasmainly______________bamboo.
15.毕竟,他只是个孩子。______________heisonlyachild.
16.昨天我去机场为他们送行。
Iwenttotheairportand_______them______.
17.你最近收到Tom的来信了吗?
Haveyou________________Tomrecently?
18.比起乘公共汽车,我更愿意步行去那。
Iprefertowalkthere________________takeabus.
19.妈妈喜欢在每天傍晚翻阅杂志。
Mymotherenjoys____________magazinesintheevening.
20.你至少应该提前5分钟到这里。
Youshouldgethere______________fiveminutesearlier.
21.爱迪生总是试验一些新想法,直到他发明了他想要的为止。
Edisonkept____________somenewideasuntilheinventedwhathewanted.
22.你认为哪种业余爱好占用最少的时间。
Whichhobbydoyouthink_______________theleasttime.
23.我的问题和你的很相似,我也不喜欢数学。
Myproblemisvery_____________yours.Idon’tliketostudymaths,either.
24.临近12点的时候,每个人开始从10倒着数10,9,8……
Justbefore12o’clock,everyone________________from10,10,9,8....
25.无论遇到多少困难,她从不言弃。
Shenevergivesup_________________howmanydifficultiesshemeets.
26.尽管这个好建议真实可信,却被很多人忽视了。
Mostofusdon’tcarethisgoodadvice,____________weknowittobetrue.
27.我们每天都在制造垃圾,而这些垃圾会对我们的环境产生危害。
Weproducewasteeverydayandit________________toourenvironment.
28.损坏的零件你扔了吗?
Haveyou________thebrokenparts_______yet?
29.Tony的书在2016年出版了。
Tony’sbook_______________in2016.
30.据当地人说,这是个奇特而且有魔力的地方。
________________thelocalpeople,it’saspecialandmagicplace.
31.在这次车祸中,至少20人丧生。
Atleast20people_______their________inthiscaraccident.
完成句子易错题小结
乔每次开车时都会检查一下车的油和水。
我正忙于准备一些材料,因为我被邀请去那个会议做演讲。
theNationalUnionandsetuptheirownlocalorganization.(break)他们是在1993年脱离国家联盟,建立自己的地方组织的。
4.Irecognizedher,althoughshehadchangedalotthroughtheseyears.(moment)
我一看到她就认出了她,尽管这些年她变化挺大的。
5.Scientistsareplanningtoclonethemountaingoat,whichisbelieved____________________completelyin2000.(die)
科学家们正计划克隆这种山羊,人们相信他们在2000年已完全灭绝。
6.Aterriblestormhitthesoutheastcoastofthecountrylastweek,上周一场可怕的风暴袭击了这个国家的东南沿海地区,造成了巨大的损失。
7._________________modernfacilities,thenewlybuiltlibraryisquitepopularwiththestudents.(equip)
这个新建的图书馆配备了先进的设施,很受同学们的欢迎。
---Ihadmeantto,butbeforeIcould,thebellrangandwehadtohandinoutrestpapers.(suppose)
---你本来应该把作文写完的。
---我是这样打算的,但是我还没来得及写完铃声就响了,我们就必须交卷了。
9.Eastofthelake,oneofwhichistwicethesizeoftheother.(lie)
湖的东边有两个村庄,其中一个的面积是另外一个的两倍。
properly.(walk)
这种治疗要一直持续到能使病人正常走路为止。
11.Theysaidthatthebuildingofthenewbridgewouldgoahead他们说新桥的建设会按照计划进行。
12.Thesewildflowersaresospecialthatthesescientistswouldliketodoall.(save)
这些野花是如此特别以至于这些科学家想要尽一切所能来挽救他们。
13.ItwasmidnightsomyhusbandandIwereabitworriedthatsomethingmighthavegonewrong.(call)
他给我们打电话时正是午夜,所以我和我的丈夫都有点担心是否出了什么事。
14.ItwasatmidnightsomyhusbandandIwereabitworriedthatsomethingmighthavegonewrong.(call)
他给我们打电话时正是午夜,所以我和我的丈夫都有点担心是否出了什么事。
15.__________________,shehadmadealistofthesitesshewantedtoseeinWuhan.(available)
由于担心时间不够,她早就把她想要在武汉参观的地点列了一张单子。
16.__________________washiswayofspeaking.(surprise)
最让我吃惊的是他的说话方式。
17.Thewashingmachinethathe_______________yesterdayisrunningsmoothlyagain.(repair)
他昨天请人修过的洗衣机又开始正常运转了。
118.Itwasthecomputerwhichbrokedownhalfway________________(该责怪)fortheloofallmyfiles.(blame)19.Nosooner______________________thanthephonerang.(sit)我刚一坐下来,电话铃就响了.20.Aftertheearthquake,anewschoolwasbuilton___________________。(used)地震后,在曾是一家工厂的地方建起了一所新学校。
内容:回帖功能已关闭
相关帖子推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 write 的文章

随机推荐