They are (Hai Yan's) stickes.对括号怎么打里的提问

将正确答案的序号填入提前括号内.( )1.Let______help you.A me B my C I D mine( )2.I can act_______a panda.A on B in C at D as( )3.______mask is this?It’s his.A What Bwhere C Whose Dwho’s( )4.My eraser is______there.A near B in C over D on( )5.Is this your mask?No,it’s_____.A he B her C Mary D Tom’s
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用括号里所给词的正确形式填空.1.Look at the woman.She _________(swim)over shere.2.Listen to the birds.They _________(sing)in the trees.3.Can you __________(sing) the song?疑问点:1、2题难倒是不难,但是前面是否要加is和are?3题我觉得就是sing,好像不是singing.
落落为君16258
……小朋友当然要加is 和are啦.第三题你不会做你就把这句话改为陈述句啊I can sing the song .不就可以了?can是情态动词,后接的动词可是要原型哦,以后你会学到更加复杂的,这里就不讲了.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码I had eggs and sausages for breakfast.(对划线部分提问.)You for breakfastAmy likes chinese fodd(变一般疑问句.)Amy chinese fodd?She had an english dinner yesterday.(变否定句)She an english dinner yesterday.Did you have noodles this morning?(肯定回答),.空格代表划线部分.
暗夜幽冥朱l
1、What did you have for breakfast?2、Does Amy like chinese fodd?3、She didn't have an english dinner yesterday.4、yes,I did.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
What did you have for breakfast?Does Amy like Chinese food?She didn't have an English dinner yesterday.Yes,I did.
1、What did you have for breakfast?2、Does Amy
chinese fodd?3、She didn't have
an english dinner yesterday.4、yes,I did. 一定对滴
扫描下载二维码1.Look!The bird ______ its wings.(spread)2.This hotel ______ good service (服务) every day.(provide)3.Come here!Your mother _____ younow.(call)4.The box is old.My father ____ it at the moment.(repaint)5.Two boys ___!Let’s go to stop them.(fight)6.Be quiet!Lucy ____ Doctor Ray abouttrees in the room.(interview)7.I often go up to the mountain and _____ fresh air.(breathe)8.Winds _____ the air and we alwaysfeel cold in winter.(cool)9.I ____ some stamps these years and I want more.(collect)10.The notice here ____ peopleto be careful of the tigers.(warn)
1 is spreading2 provides3 is callding4 will repaint5 are fight6 is interviewing7 breath8 is cool9 collect10 warns
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码1.连词组句she,her,kind,to,is,patients (.)答:She___________________________________.often,mother,asks,to,me,hands,wash,my (.)答:Mother____________________2.填空-------_______your brothers students?答:Yes,______(their) are.
血刺_shou则o28
1.She is kind to her patients.她对她的病人很好2.Mother often asks me to wash my hands.妈妈经常让我去洗手.3.Are they 你的哥哥是学生吗?是的.他们是.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 she is kind to her patients.
mother ofen asks me to wash my hands.2they
1.She is kind to her
.Mother often asks me to wash my hands.2.Are,they
She is kind to her patients.My mother often asks me to wash hands.-------__Are_____your brothers students?答:Yes,__they____(their) are.
第2题 前面没有My 就直接给的Mother
抱歉,没看见,那就是 :Mother often asks me to wash my hands.
2. AreThey
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 大括号 的文章

随机推荐