They live in (the samtriple townn).对括号部分提问!!!

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
【英语】对划线部分提问!超急!1.They live in the same town.2.My parents usually read books after supper.3.Wang Bing surfs the Internet on Saturday afternoon.4.He likes collecting animal stamps.5.She usually reads science magazines on Sunday morning.6.She usually reads science magazines on Sunday morning.7.He has seven lessons every day.8.My grandfather likes growing flowers..画线部分请看图!
【答案】1.Where do they live?2.What do your parents usually do after supper?3.What does Wang Bing do on Saturday afternoon?4.What does he like?5.What does she usually do after supper?6.What does she usually read after supper?7.How many lessons does he have every day?8.Who likes growing flowers?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
对划线部分进行提问 The children are (playing games) They were happy 1、what are the children doing? 2、when were they happy? 3、what
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 Seven cats are good friends. They live in the sa..
完形填空。&&&& Seven cats are good friends. They live in the same town. They always go&& 1&&&&together on Saturdays. Every time one of them finds a place to go. &&&& Today, a && 2&&& called Mimi should find a place, but she doesn't give&&&&3&&&&calls to her friends. The other cats are angry (生气). They all go to Mimi's house and ask her, "You give us no call.&&&&4&& ?"&&&& Mimi hears (听到) this and begins to cry. She && 5&& , "I will move to a new house with my father. It is in another town. I can't go shopping with you && 6& &."&&&& Her friends hear that and talk for a long time. Then they have an idea. "Don't && 7 &&. We will go to that town and do the shopping && 8&&&&your new house."&&&& Mimi is very happy. She jumps high.&&&& Two days later, Mimi comes to her friends and says, "I don't need to move. My father && 9&&&&a new job here in this town."&&&& Her friends are happy again. They still go shopping together on&&&10&& .
(&&&& )1. A. swimming (&&&& )2. A. cat (&&&& )3. A.some &&(&&&& )4. A. Why &&(&&&& )5. A. asks &&(&&&& )6. A. also&&&& (&&&& )7. A. run&&(&&&& )8. A. in&&&&(&&&& )9. A. wants&&(&&&& )10. A. Mondays
B. shopping&&B. girl B. any&&B. How &&B. answers&&B. too &&&&B. worry&&B. with&&B. sees&&&&B. Wednesdays
C. running&&C. student C. every&&C. WhatC. talks&&C. again C. go&&C. to&&C. finds&&C. Saturdays
D. walking&& D. woman&&&& D. each&&&&&&D. When&&&&&&D. tells&&&& D. more&&&&&&D. move&&&&&&D. near&&&&&&D. gives&&&& D. Sundays&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:期末题
1-5 BABAB&& 6-10 CBDCC
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 Seven cats are good friends. They live in the sa..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 Seven cats are good friends. They live in the sa..”考查相似的试题有:
1501349720384543114260110933109936完型填空. Seven cats are best friends. They live in the same town. They always go 1 together on Saturdays. Every time one of them picks a place to go. Today, a 2 named Mimi should pick a place, but she do 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
完型填空。
&&&& Seven cats are best friends. They live in the same town. They always go&&&1&&&together on Saturdays. Every time one of them picks a place to go.&&&& Today, a&&&2& &named Mimi should pick a place, but she doesn’t give&&&3&& calls to her friends. The other cats are angry. They all go to Mimi’s house and ask her, “You give us no call.&&&&4&&&?” Mimi hears this and begins to cry. She&&&5&&&, “I will move to a new house with my&&&&6&&&. It is in another town. I can’t go shopping with you again.” Her friends hear that and talk for a long time. Then they have an idea. "Don’t &&&7&&&. We will go to that town and do the shopping&&&&8&&&your new house.” Mimi is very happy. She jumps high. &&&& Two days later, Mimi comes to her friends and says, “I don’t&&&9&&&to move. My father finds a new job here in this town.” Her friends are happy too. They still go shopping together on&&10&&.
(&&&& )1. A. swimming (&&&& )2. A. cat (&&&& )3. A. a &&(&&&& )4. A. Why (&&&& )5. A. asks (&&&& )6. A. mother(&&&& )7. A. happy (&&&& )8. A. in&&(&&&& )9. A. must&&(&&&& )10. A. Mondays
B. shopping&&B. girl B. any&&B. How B. answers&&&&&&&&&& B. sisterB. worry&&B. with&&B. should&&B. Wednesday
C. running&&C. student C. every&&C. WhatC. plays&&C. father&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. go&&C. to&&C. need&&C. Saturdays
D. walking&&D. woman&&&&D. no&&&&&& D. When&&&& D. sings&&&&D. brother&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. move&&&& D. near&&&& D. will&&&& D. Sundays&&
1-5 BABAB&& &6-10 CBDCC&&
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:同步题
题型:完形填空
完形块空。
&&&& &It was December 25, 1972. Marie, a 13-year-old Australian girl, was happy. It was&1 and Marie's mother made an unusual cake. She put four small coins(硬币)into&&2 . This four small coins were for good&&&3& .&&&&&&&& After dinner Marie and her &4 & ate the cake. When they &5 &the cake, there ere three coins on the table. One coin was&6 . Marie's mother didn't notice.&&&&&&&& After Christmas Marie got 7 .She coughed and couldn't speak. Six weeks later she felt 8,but she&9&&couldn't speak. So Marie went to the hospital.&&&&&&&& Doctors at the hospital 10Marie. They took an X-ray(X光). Marie's mother asked the doctors,"Whycan't Marie&11?"The doctors said,“We don’t know. Maybe she will speak again. Maybe she won't. We're&&12 , but we can't help. ”&&&&&&&& For twelve years Marie didn't speak. She&13 and got a job. But she never spoke.&&&&&&&& One day when Marie was 25 years old, she got ill. She began to cough. She coughed up a lot of blood. She also coughed up 14 small and black from her throat (喉咙). What was it? Marie didn't know. She took it to the hospital. A doctor said,"This is a coin!&&&&The doctor&15&& Marie,"I think you can speak again. ”Soon Marie began talking.
(&&&& )1. A. party&&&&&& (&&&& )2. A. the cake&&&&(&&&& )3. A. friends&&&& (&&&& )4. A. teacher&&&& (&&&& )5. A. began&&&&&& (&&&& )6. A. paid&&&&&&&&(&&&& )7. A. tired&&&&&& (&&&& )8. A. worse&&&&&& (&&&& )9. A. still&&&&&& (&&&& )10. A. looked for&&(&&&& )11. A. talk&&&&&&&&(&&&& )12. A. sure&&&&&&&&(&&&& )13. A. got up&&&&&&(&&&& )14. A. something&& (&&&& )15. A. wished&&&&&&
B. Christmas&&&&&&B. her-pocket&&&& B. health&&&&&&&& B. brother&&&&&&&&B. finished&&&&&& B. found&&&&&&&&&&B. home&&&&&&&&&& B. terrible&&&&&& B. also&&&&&&&&&& B. looked over&&&&B. listen&&&&&&&& B. busy&&&&&&&&&& B. put up&&&&&&&& B. anything&&&&&& B. hoped&&&&&&&&&&
C. holiday&&&&&&C. Marie's bag&&C. luck&&&&&&&& C. daughter&&&& C. did&&&&&&&&&&C. lost&&&&&&&& C:back&&&&&&&& C. better&&&&&& C. sometimes&&&&C. looked after C. tell&&&&&&&& C. worried&&&&&&C. grew up&&&&&&C. everything&& C. knew&&&&&&&&
D. winter&&&&D. the box&& D. life&&&&&&D. family&&&&D. made .&&&&D. put away&&D. ill&&&&&& D. lonely&&&&D. often&&&& D. looked up D. hear&&&&&&D. sorry&&&& D. sent up&& D. nothing&& D. told&&&&&&
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解。&&&&& Once upon a time, there lived a rich man. He had a servant (仆人). He and the servant loved wine(酒) and good food very much. Each time the rich man left his home, the servant would drink the wineand eat up(吃光)all the nice food in the house. The rich man knew what his servant did , but he hadnever caught (抓住) his servant doing that.&&&& One morning, when he left home, he said to the servant, "Here are two bottles of poison (毒药) andsome nice food in the house. You must take care of (看管好) them." With these words, he went out.&&&& But the servant knew that the rich man had said was untrue (假的), after the rich man was awayfrom his home, he enjoyed a nice meal. Because he drank too much, he was drunk (喝醉酒) and fellto the ground. When the rich man came back, he couldn't find his food and his wine. He became veryangry. He woke (叫醒) the servant up. But the servant told his story very well. He said a cat had eatenup everything. He was afraid (害怕) to be punished (被惩罚), so he drank the poison to kill (杀死)himself.1. In the story, _______ liked wine and good food very much.A. the rich man&& B. the servant&&&&C. both A and B&&&&D. nobody 2. The rich man told the servant that there was poison in the two bottles, because _______.A. there was in fact poison in the bottlesB. he did not want the servant to drink his wineC. he wanted to kill the catD. he wanted to kill the servant3. In fact (实际上), _______ ate all the nice food and drank the wine.&A. the servant&&&& B. cat&&&&&&&&C. the rich man&&&&&&D. nobody4. From the story, we know that the servant is very _______.A. lazy (懒惰的)&&&& B. stupid (蠢的)&&&&&& C. clever (聪明的)&& D. kind
来源:贵州省中考真题
阅读判断(根据短文内容判断1-5 题的正误。正确的用A ,错误的用B)&&&&&& A teenage girl couldn't stand her parents' family rules, so she left home. &&&&&& She wanted to be famous. But she had poor education and several years later she had to ask forfood on the street for a living. Now her father has died. Her mother is an old woman. But she is still looking for her daughter. She has been to every corner of the city. Everywhere she goes, she puts up a big photo of herself on the wall. At the lower part of the photo she writes,"I still love you . . . , comeback home!"&&&&&& One day, the daughter saw one of the photos. The face was familiar(熟悉). "Is that my mother?" she moved closer and read the words"I still love you ..." She cried. When she got home, it was early morning. She knocked on the door. The door opened itself. She rushed to her mother's bedroom. Hermother was sleeping. She woke her mother up,"It's me! Your daughter is back home!" The mother anddaughter held each other, full of happy tears. The daughter asked, "Why is the door not locked? A thief could get in." The mother answered softly, "The door has never been locked since you left."&&&&&& The door of parents' love for their children will never be closed.(&&&& )1. The girl left home because her parents were cruel to her.(&&&& )2. No money caused the girl couldn't be famous.(&&&& )3. The mother put up her daughter's photo on the wall so that she could find her daughter .(&&&& )4. When the girl came back home,she couldn't wait to see her mother.(&&&& )5. From the story we know that parents love their children forever at any time.
来源:期末题
题型:完形填空
完形填空。
&&&& Two women were quarreling (吵架) on the train. One wanted to open the window,&&&1&&&wanted to close it. Then the conductor came to them.&&&& One woman said to the conductor,"If this window is open, I will&&2 a cold. And perhapsI will die of cold. "&&&& The other woman said,"But if the window is 3 .I'll feel hard to breathe and I may die. "&&&& The conductor didn't konw &&4&&to do.&&& One man said,"I've been listening to them&&&5&& the time.I don't think&&&6&& of us canhelp them. It's&& 7&& to leave them alone. "&&&& &Then the man sat && 8&&to them and had an idea.&&&&& "&&9&& , open the window and that will make one die."he said."Next&& 10&&it and thatwill make the other die, then we'll have peace(平静) . "
(&&&& )1. A. other&& (&&&& )2. A. catch&& (&&&& )3. A. open&&&&(&&&& )4. A. which&& (&&&& )5. A. all&&&& (&&&& )6. A. some&&&&(&&&& )7. A. good&&&&(&&&& )8. A. beside&&(&&&& )9. A. At first(&&&& )10. A. leave&&
B. the other B. had&&&&&& B. close&&&& B. who&&&&&& B. along&&&& B. one&&&&&& B. better&&&&B. next&&&&&&B. One&&&&&& B. open&&&&&&
C. another&&&&C. caught&&&& C. closed&&&& C. how&&&&&&&&C. whole&&&&&&C. any&&&&&&&&C. best&&&&&& C. by&&&&&&&& C. The first&&C. take&&&&&&
D. one&&&&D. get&&&&D. leave&&D. what&& D. around D. none&& D. well&& D. behind D. First&&D. close&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:江苏期中题
阅读理解。&&&& One day, Mr. Black goes into a restaurant. He puts his coat on a chair near the door. There is nothing in the pockets of his coat. After he has his meal, he goes to take his coat back.&& He finds there is much money in&& one of his pockets. "Whose is this?" he thinks. He sees a waiter near the door, so Mr. Black says to him, "Somebody puts a lot of money in my pocket. I have no time to wait for him. I have to go.&& Take it, please.& &When he comes back, give it to him." The waiter takes it and goes away. At the moment, another man comes with a coat just like Mr. Black's." "I'm sorry,"&& says the man, "I take your coat and you gets mine. Please give me my coat and the money." Mr. Black answers, "I give it to the waiter. He'll give it to you."&&&& Mr. Black calls the manager (经理), but the manager says, "We have no waiter here. We only have waitress (女服务员). He must be a thief (贼)!"1. Mr. Black goes out ________.A. to eat somethingB. to put a coat on a chair.C. to buy a coatD. to see his friend2. After the meal, Mr. Black_______.A. can't find any money in his coat.B. doesn't know where he puts his money.C. find some money in the pocket of his coat.D. doesn't take back his coat.3. Mr. Black gives the money to _________.A. the managerB. the waiterC. the waitressD. the owner4. The two coats look _______.A. quite differentB. the sameC. very dear.D. too cheap5. Who is the thief?A. Mr. BlackB. The managerC. The waitressD. The man near the door
来源:期中题
阅读理解。&&&& Once upon a time there was a writer living by the sea. He had a habit of walking along the beach before he began his work. &&&& One day he was walking along the beach, and he saw someone moving like a dancer. He smiled and began to walk faster toward the men. As he got closer, he saw that it was a young man and the young man wasn't dancing. He was bending down to the send, picking something up and very gently throwing it into the.sea. &&&& As he got closer, the writer called out: "Good morning! What are you doing?" &&&& The young man stopped, looked up, and said: "Throwing starfish( 海星) into the sea. " &&&& "Why are you doing that?" &&&& "The sun is up, and the tide( 潮汐)is going out. And if I don't throw them into the sea, they will die." &&&& "But, young man, don't you think that there are so long a beach here, and starfish all on the beach? You can't make difference. " &&&& The young man listened politely then bent down, picked up another starfish, threw it into the sea and said: "It made a difference for that one." &&&& Each of us can make a difference in this world. Everybody is useful. Every small thing you do will help.&1.&At first the writer thought the young man _____.& A. was walking with a dancer B. was dancing along the beach C. was swimming in the sea& 2. What was the young man actually doing?&& A. He was watching the sun going up. B. He was waiting for the tide to go out. C. He was throwing the starfish into the sea.&&& 3. What did the young man do after the writer said: "You can't make a difference"?&& A. He was angry. B. He listened politely without saying anything. C. He went on doing what he thought was right.&& 4. The starfish won't _____ if the young man didn't throw them into the sea.&& A. die B. live on C. jumps&& 5. What does the story tell us?&& A. Walking along the beach is good for health. B. Don't stop doing good even if it is a small thing. C. Give up when others ask you to stop.
阅读理解。
&&&& My name is Wang Lei. I am a bank clerk. I work with people and money. People often give the money to me or get the money from me. Many people think the job is interesting, but I don't like my job. I want to be a policeman. I think it's exciting.&&&& My name is Liu Mei. I am a policewoman working in a police station I don't like my job. I think it's boring. I want to be a teacher. I like to teach math And I like to stay with students.
1. Wang Lei works _____.
A. in a school B. in a hospitalC. in a bank D. in a police station
2. Wang Lei wants to be _____.
A. a teacher B. a doctorC. a reporter D. a policeman
3. Liu Mei is _____.
A. a doctor B. a policewomanC. a teacher D. a bank clerk
4. Liu Mei thinks her job is _____.
A. interesting B. boringC. dangerous D. exciting
5. Liu Mei wants to teach&_____.
A. math B. EnglishC. music D. Chinese
来源:江苏期中题
阅读理解。  Bob Smith is a little boy. On the first day at school, his teacher, Ms. Green, teaches him three words-you, he and I. Then the teacher says, "I am your teacher. You are my student. He is your classmate."   When school is over, Bob goes home. His mother asks him,"What does your teacher teach you today?" Bob says with a smile,"Listen, Mum. I am your teacher, you are my student and he is your classmate."His mother says,"No, dear. You are wrong."Then she says, "I am your mother. You are my son. He is your father."   The next morning at school, Bob's teacher asks Bob to make sentences with the words "you, he and I". Bob stands up and says, "I am your mother. You are my son. He is your father." 1.&_____ teaches Bob three words. A. Bob's teacher&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Bob's father&& C. Bob's mother&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Bob's grandfather2. Bob answers his mother with a smile because _____. A. he thinks he can give a good answer B. he goes to school on the first day C. he is at home now&D. he is happy today3. Bob's mother is _____. A. happy&&&& B. right&& &&&&&& C. well&&&&&&&& D. wrong4.&_____ is Bob's mother. A. Ms. Green&&B. Mr. Smith&&&& C. Mrs. Smith&&&&D. Mrs. Green5, one is right? A. Bob's teacher is wrong.&B. Bob's mother is wrong.&C. Bob is wrong.&D. Bob knows how to use "you, he and I".
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
I live in a town 15 miles from London.(对划线部分提问)
满意请采纳,谢谢
第一题答了。
northern of
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 大括号 的文章

随机推荐