英语漂亮的单词是什么IMPERATIVE的中文意思是什么?

hypothetical ideal jet的中文意思
沪江词库精选hypothetical ideal jet是什么意思、英语短语。
hypothetical ideal jet的意思: 假设理想射流,假说理想射流
英语短语推荐
2014hypothetical ideal jet是什么意思由沪江网提供。当前位置: &
求翻译:In conclusion, it is imperative that ...是什么意思?
In conclusion, it is imperative that ...
问题补充:
总括来说,是非常重要的...
最后,当务之急是......
总而言之,它是必要的…
总括来说,这是必要的...
总括来说,这是必要的...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
thia是什么意思
中文翻译程
例句与用法1.Thia box isn ' t as heavy as that one这个盒子和那个盒子不一样重2.Problems faced by the stated - owned military institute during enterprisational reform , such as system reform , operation mechanism reform , human resource boltleneck , etc . , are analysed in emphases . systemreform of the state - owned military institute ia especially anatomized and opinion on system reform by managentment level purchase is also given . converting operation mechanism together with system reform , strengthening constraint and excitation of human resource capital , etc . are analyzed and corresponding solutions are presented as well in thia paper . the first part of this essay in detail and a conclusion lead out , i . e . , enterprise - oriented reform for stated - owned military institute are now imperative . main problems might be confronted with by stated - owned military institute during enterprise - oriented reform are analyzed in priority , among which organization system reform of stated - owned military institute are construed emphatically . the author ' s ideas on administrator purchase are also put forward . the whole article is aimed at exploring a practicable reform path for stated - owned military institute under current situation本文的重点是对国有军工科研院所进行企业化改革过程中面临的主要问题如体制问题、运营机制问题以及人力资源问题进行了分析,其中对国有军工科研院所进行体制改革进行了重点分析,并对利用管理层收购这种思路来进行体制改革提出了自己的观点,本文还对国有军工科研院所在进行通过体制改革的同时转换经营机制、加大人力资本的约束和激励机制等方面进行了分析,并提出解决措施,旨在探索一条适应目前形势和发展需要的国有军工科研院所企业化改革之路。
相邻词汇热门词汇单词:tennis         
['tenis]n.网球
例句与用法:
He hit the tennis ball over the net.
他把网球打过了网。
They were adversaries in the tennis match.
在网球赛中,他们是对手。
Some of my friends develop their arm muscles by playing tennis.
我的一些朋友通过打网球锻炼他们胳膊的肌肉。
I want to buy a new tennis bat.
我想要买一个新网球拍。
In table tennis, the eyes see the ball coming, judge its speed and direction, and pass this information on to the brain.
打乒乓时,眼睛看到球打过来,要不断它的速度和方向,再把这个信息传到大脑。
I won the tennis tournament.
我赢了那场网球比赛。
I'm just a rabbit at tennis.
我网球打得很差劲。
Do you play tennis?
你打网球吗?
英英解释:名词 tennis:
a game played with rackets by two or four players who hit a ball back and forth over a net that divides the court
单词:tennis         
tennistennis[&#712tenis]n.1.■网球(运动)She plays tennis gracefully.她打网球姿势优美。He is a professional tennis player.他是一名职业网球运动员。
tennis 在牛津词典中的解释
tennisnoun[mass noun]a game in which two or four players strike a ball with rackets over a net stretched across a court. The usual form (originally called lawn tennis) is played with a felt-covered hollow rubber ball on a grass, clay, or artificial surface网球运动。 参见real tennis语源late Middle English tenetz, tenes 'real tennis', apparently from Old French tenez 'take, receive' (called by the server to an opponent), imperative of tenir
tennis 在给力大辞典中的解释
tennisn.网球(运动)[U]We played tennis in the park.我们在公园里打网球。
tennis 在现代词典中的解释
tennistennis[&#712tenis]n.1.■网球tennis arm [elbow]网球员肘病a tennis court网球场tennis shoes网球鞋, 跑鞋table tennis乒乓球运动
tennis 在21世纪词典中的解释
tennis['tenis]n.1.■【网球】2.■网球(运动)[参照 lawn tennis]3.■[亦作 court tennis] 室内网球adj.1.■网球的vi.1.■打网球:They often tennis in the afternoon.他们常在下午打网球。
精品软件下载
唐宋诗词精选

实用知识:
友情链接:单词:urgent         
['ə:dʒənt]adj.紧急的, 急迫的, 坚持要求的
例句与用法:
The matter can wait un it's not urgent.
这件事可以等到下次会议处理,不是急事。
It's not urgent we can do it next week or whenever.
不是急事--我们可以下星期做或其他时候做。
I'm afraid something urgent I won't be able to see you tonight.
很抱歉,有些急事; 今晚不能见你了。
It is urgent that food and clothing (should) be sent to the sufferers.
急需将食物和衣服送给灾民。
I was prevented from going by urgent business.
我因急事不能去。
They've made an urgent request for international aid.
他们紧急请求国际援助。
Dem urgent.
紧急的要求迅速行动的; 急切的
This work is not urgent; we can do it tomorrow.
这件工作不急,我们可以明天再做。
词形变化:
英英解释:形容词 urgent:
compelling immediate action
单词:urgent         
urgenturgentD.J.:[&#712&#601:d&#658&#601nt]K.K.:[&#712?d&#658&#601nt]adj.1.■急迫的, 紧要的We have an urgent thing.我们有一件紧要的事情。He says the matter is urgent.他说这事很紧急。It is most urgent that the patient should get to hospital.那病人应该马上送医院。2.■催促的She was urgent for the doctor to come.她催促医生快点来。
urgent 在牛津词典中的解释
urgentadjective(of a state or situation) requiring immediate action or attention(状态,形势) 紧迫的,急迫的,紧要的the situation is far more urgent than politicians are admitting.形势要比政治家们承认的紧迫得多。■(of an action or event) done or arranged in response to such a situation(行动,事件)紧急的she needs urgent treatment.她需要紧急治疗。■(of a person or their manner) earnest and persistent in response to such a situation(人,态度)急迫的an urgent whisper.急迫的私语。派生urgencynounurgentlyadverb语源late 15th cent.: from Old French, from Latin urgent- 'pressing, driving', from the verb urgere (see urge)
urgent 在给力大辞典中的解释
urgenta.1. 紧急的, 急迫的It's urgent; come quick!非常紧急; 快来!These people are in urgent need of relief.这些人急需救济。2. 催逼的; 坚持要求的She was speaking to him in an urgent voice.她正急迫地跟他说话。
词形变化:形容词比较级:more urgent形容词最高级:most urgent
词义辨析:同义:a.紧急的, 急迫的pressingimportantimperativecompellingcrucialessentialvitalnecessarymovingmotivatingdriving同义参见:burninginstantinsistentcriticalimperioussignificantexigentforcible
urgent 在现代词典中的解释
urgenturgent[&#712&#601:d&#658&#601nt]adj.1.■急迫的2.■强求的, 加急的, 催促的be in urgent need of急需继承用法urgentlyadv.习惯用语be urgent for sb. (to do)1.■急切地催促某人 (做)be urgent with sb. for [to do]1.■坚持要求某人(做)
urgent 在21世纪词典中的解释
urgent['&#601:d&#658&#601nt]adj.1.■紧急的,迫切的2.■强求的;坚持的;催逼的
精品软件下载
唐宋诗词精选

实用知识:
友情链接:

我要回帖

更多关于 漂亮的单词是什么 的文章

随机推荐