I've had that thought for a while. had been是什么意思思呢?

出版专业资格考试即将来临,关于出版专业资格考试您都做好准备了吗?考前密训,考点揭示,考试试题及答案等你来揭。
在此可输入您对该资料的评论~
(window.slotbydup = window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '4540180',
container: s,
size: '250,200',
display: 'inlay-fix'
热门资料排行
添加成功至
资料评价:
所需积分:016 Oct 2017 | 11:33 am
Michael Keaton makes a particular face in pretty much every movie he's in. Take a look at this video, compiling all instances of The Face into one vid. The post Michael Keaton makes this face in every flick appeared first on Holy Kaw!.
16 Oct 2017 | 12:30 pm
There's a new bromance taking Washington, D.C., by storm, and we're not really sure how to feel about it. On Monday afternoon, President Donald Trump and Majority Senate Leader Mitch McConnell met in the Rose Garden to discuss their upcoming agenda with regard to taxes, healthcare, judicial nominees, and more. But all they could really talk about was how much they love each other. SEE ALSO: Sports teams are deserting Trump’s hotels, and it’s hitting his wallet hard After what we're assuming was a lovely lunch filled with electric chemistry and deep, meaningful conversation, the&
Fast Company
16 Oct 2017 | 8:17 am
You may use the word “google” every time you need to look up how to bathe a hedgehog爋r look up the meaning of “Mamihlapinatapai”爋n the internet, but today the U.S. Supreme Court indicated that the term “google” is still a protected trademark. The nation’s highest court declined Monday to review a petition filed by an … Continue reading “Google has avoided death by genericide for now—but not these brands” You may use the word “google” every time you need to look up how to bathe a&
TechCrunch
16 Oct 2017 | 12:45 pm
燭here’s a fundamental incongruency between being pro ‘free speech’ and operating a global social network for civil public discussion. Twitter is struggling with it. Facebook is struggling with it too. And it can’t be solved by a little more transparency or by hoping average citizens will do the right thing. The principle of free speech on which the United States was& Read More
Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect
16 Oct 2017 | 2:44 am
Price is a simple number. How much money do I need to hand you to get this thing? Cost is more relevant, more real and more complicated. Cost is what I had to give up to get this. Cost is how much to feed it, take care of it, maintain it and troubleshoot it. Cost is my lack of focus and my cost of storage. Cost is the externalities, the effluent, the side effects. Just about every time, cost matters more than price, and shopping for price is a trap. 牋牋牋

我要回帖

更多关于 had been是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐