帮我看下这些英语论文题目题目,回答详细点

请帮我解决几道英语语法题(要详细点哦)
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友紫心季遇到了一个关于语法的疑惑,并悬赏5沪元,已有4人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
1.The direction ____D__ a force acts can be changed.
This is the third week ____C__ for the rubbish.
A.that they didn’t come
B.they aren’t coming
C.they haven’t come
D.when they haven’t com
We´ll never forget the days _D_____ we spent on the seashore.
A.during which
B.in which
Air is to us _A_____ water is to fish.
I don´t know ___C___ is ______ I was born.
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
—— sakuraluo
第一题感觉怪怪的 感觉无解
—— 上官欧阳
—— Tina周
我讲第二题吧,比较有把握
it is /this is /that is +序数词+that 后面肯定是跟现在完成时的,如果is 改成了was ,则后面相应的变为过去完成时,其中that不能省略。这个只要记住就好了,题目都是这么出的
—— 悠然翠绿
相关其他知识点在线等,帮我做一下英语题目.急用!As the marble statue is too large for her garden ,the housewife won’t buy it.这个句子变成下面这个形式是怎么来的?详细一点,每个单词怎么变换来的.谢谢.If the marber statue weren‘t too large for her garden,the housewife would buy it.
温暖如初丶痌
前一句是说:因为大理石雕塑对园子来说太大了,所以主妇不会买.(原因状语从句)后一句是说:如果大理石雕塑对园子来说不太大,主妇将会买它.
(条件状语从句)这里是用了英语的虚拟语气,就是时候 if
sb/sth + were(not)/
动词过去式., sb/sth would/could/should/might + 动词原形.比如,事实例句: 因为我是女孩子,这个行李包对我来说太重了.
I am a girl,this luggage bag is too heavy for me.如果使用虚拟语气,就是:如果我是男孩子,这个行李包对我来说不重.
if i were a boy,this luggage bag would be not heavy for me.但是事实是,我就是女孩子.所以虚拟语气是假设的情况下成立的,但事实是相反的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
因为这个大理石雕像对于她的花园来说太大了,所以这个家庭主妇不会买的。原句是as引导的原因状语从句,改写成了if引导额条件状语从句“如果这个雕像对于她的花园不是太大的话,这个家庭主妇会买的”。在改写句中使用了虚拟语气,对现在进行虚拟if+主语+过去式,主句主语+would/should/could/might+动词原形。...
扫描下载二维码谁帮我看看英语的问题怎么答啊(1) Instructions:Rewrite the following sentences in English,using your own words for the underlined parts.Make sure your sentences are complete.I don’t try to read complete books – that would take an age.(2) Instructions:Rewrite the following sentences in English,using your own words for the underlined parts.Make sure your sentences are complete.My dad couldn’t afford to send me to an expensive college.(3) Instructions:Rewrite the following sentences in English,using your own words for the underlined parts.Make sure your sentences are complete.Can we rely on our dictionaries to give us the proper English for a Chinese term,or the proper Chinese for an English word?(4) Instructions:Rewrite the following sentences in English,using your own words for the underlined parts.Make sure your sentences are complete.This is not only a waste of energy,but it also adds to global warming.Translation (1) Instructions:Translate the following sentences into English by using the phrases or words given in the parentheses.劫后余生的人们通常对生命的理解更深刻.(survive) (2) Instructions:Translate the following sentences into English by using the phrases or words given in the parentheses.我们应该尽量减少对化石燃料的依赖,尽力减缓全球升温的速度.(depend on / slow down) (3) Instructions:Translate the following sentences into English by using the phrases or words given in the parentheses.你必须坚持按计划做,才能取得最后的成功.(keep to) (4) Instructions:Translate the following sentences into English by using the phrases or words given in the parentheses.真没想到,你竟然放弃了去国外读书的机会.(surprising) Summary Writing (1) Instructions:Write a brief summary of the passage on page 34 titled “Eating out in the west” in around 80-100 words.
fghfggadeswfgjtgfjgjggjghhkjhgkijtyfggjhfvbfjngh
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码帮我解决下这些英语题目,我在线等.答案正确的话加50分1.Boys and girls are different (写出同义句)
Boys and girls ____
____.2.We are both students (写出同义句)
____ are students.3.There is (a little)tea in that cup.(对括号里面的题目)
tea ____ there in that cup ?4.We both like sports.(变为否定句)
of us ____
sports.5.虽然我拼命赶路,但还是没赶上最后一班火车.(翻译句子)
____ the last train ____ I hurried.6.我的朋友很像我.(翻译句子)
My friend ____ the ____
车车核暗89
1.Boys and girls are different (写出同义句) Boys and girls are not the same.2.We are both students (写出同义句) Both you and me are students.3.There is (a little)tea in that cup.(对括号里面的题目) How much tea is there in that cup 4.We both like sports.(变为否定句) None of us like sports.5.虽然我拼命赶路,但还是没赶上最后一班火车.(翻译句子) I could not catch the last train although I hurried.6.我的朋友很像我.(翻译句子) My friend looks the same to I.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.are not the same2.Both of us3.How much, is4.None ,likes5.did not catch,though6.look the same(你打错了)
1.Boys and girls are different (写出同义句)Boys and girls are not the same.2.We are both students (写出同义句)Both of us are students.3.There is (a little)tea in that cup.(对括号里面的题目How m...
1 are not the same2 Both of us3 How much
like5 failed to catch
though6 look same as
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 财务 英语论文题目 的文章

随机推荐