【图文】新标准英语第六册M7U1My_father_goes_to_work_at_eight_o’clock_every_morning_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
新标准英语第六册M7U1My_father_goes_to_work_at_eight_o’clock_every_morning
上传于||暂无简介
大小:3.31MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢My name is Wu Dong. I’m a worker in a big shop. I don’t work in the morning. I only work at night(夜里). Every morning I come home at about half past six. I have breakfast at seven. After breakfast I go to bed(上床睡觉). I get up at about half past two. I have lunch at a quarter to three and have supper at twenty to eight. Then I go to work at a quarter past eight. I start(开始) to work at nine. I look after the shop every night. I like my work very much.根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F)。小题1:Wu Dong works in the morning.小题2:Wu Dong goes to bed at 6:30 in the morning.小题3:Wu Dong works at 12 o’clock at night.小题4:Wu Dong goes to work at 8:15 in the evening.小题5:Wu Dong doesn’t like his work because(因为) he looks after the shop every night.
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
My name is Wu Dong. I’m a worker in a big shop. I don’t work in the morning. I only work at night(夜里). Every morning I come home at about half past six. I have breakfast at seven. After breakfast I go to bed(上床睡觉). I get up at about half past two. I have lunch at a quarter to three and have supper at twenty to eight. Then I go to work at a quarter past eight. I start(开始) to work at nine. I look after the shop every night. I like my work very much.根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F)。小题1:Wu Dong works in the morning.小题2:Wu Dong goes to bed at 6:30 in the morning.小题3:Wu Dong works at 12 o’clock at night.小题4:Wu Dong goes to work at 8:15 in the evening.小题5:Wu Dong doesn’t like his work because(因为) he looks after the shop every night.
My name is Wu Dong. I’m a worker in a big shop. I don’t work in the morning. I only work at night(夜里). Every morning I come home at about half past six. I have breakfast at seven. After breakfast I go to bed(上床睡觉). I get up at about half past two. I have lunch at a quarter to three and have supper at twenty to eight. Then I go to work at a quarter past eight. I start(开始) to work at nine. I look after the shop every night. I like my work very much.根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F)。小题1:Wu Dong works in the morning.小题2:Wu Dong goes to bed at 6:30 in the morning.小题3:Wu Dong works at 12 o’clock at night.小题4:Wu Dong goes to work at 8:15 in the evening.小题5:Wu Dong doesn’t like his work because(因为) he looks after the shop every night.
科目:最佳答案见解析解析
小题1:F小题2:F小题3:T小题4:T小题5:F
试题分析:这篇短文中主要介绍了吴东在一个商场是工人,上午不工作,仅仅在晚上工作,每天六点半回家吃过早饭再睡。下午两点半起床。他很喜欢他的工作。小题1:细节理解题. 由I have breakfast at seven. After breakfast I go to bed. 可知本题的叙述是错误的。.故填F.小题2:细节理解题。本句由I only work at night. 可知Wu Dong在上午并不工作。故填F。小题3:推理判断题。由上下文可知Wu Dong在晚上9:00开始上班, 早上大约6:30回家,因此可知, Wu Dong晚上12点是在工作。故填F。小题4:推理判断题。结合上下文以及Then I go to work at a quarter past eight. 可知本题的叙述是正确的故填T.小题5:推理判断题。本题由短文的最后两句话I look after the shop every night. I like my work very much.可判断出本题叙述是错误的故填F。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心【图文】M7U1My father goes to work at eight o’clock every morning_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
M7U1My father goes to work at eight o’clock every morning
上传于||暂无简介
大小:1.97MB
你可能喜欢下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
My mother's day My mother should make breakfast for my father and I,so she always gets up early.She gets up at around five o'clock.After breakfast,my mother makes the bed,airs the room,then she sweeps the floor,At about eight thirty,she goes to work.She works eight hours every workday.She gets home at around half past five.Then she makes dinner for us.After dinner,she helps me learning English and Chinese history.At about ten o'clock,we go to bed.This is my mother's busy day!
My mother's day My mother makes breakfast for my father and me,so she always gets up early.She gets up at around five o'clock.After breakfast,my mother makes the bed,airs the room,then she sweeps the floor.At about eight thirty,she goes to work.She works for eight hours every week day.She gets home at around half past five.Then she makes dinner for us.After dinner,she helps me with English 、Chinese and history.At about ten o'clock,my mother goes to bed.This is my mother's busy day!因为是写妈妈的,所以我把we改成了my mother
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码【图文】M7U1My_father_goes_to_work_at_eight_o’clock_every_morning_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
M7U1My_father_goes_to_work_at_eight_o’clock_every_morning
上传于||暂无简介
大小:3.48MB
你可能喜欢

我要回帖