if(haveThe(have,*(have i) 1))if( count>LINES)java setcolorr(color);

if 条件状语从句的时态练习的答案ⅠⅠⅠⅠ.单项选择单项选择单项选择单项选择((((15分分分分)))) 1.If you _____ to the party,you’ll have a great time .A.will go B.went C.go D.going 2.It will be a long time ____ Peter _____ his work.A.since,has finished B.after,finishes C.when,will finish D.before,finishes.3.What will father _____ us from Japan?A.take B.bring C.carry D.make 4.Weifang is famous ______ kites A.for B.to C.on D.with 5.... I ____ her the answer if she ____me.A.can tell,will ask B.will tell,will ask C.would tell,ask D.will tell,asks 6.– What are you going to do tomorrow?--We’ll go to the library tomorrow if it ___.A.isn’t rain B.rain C.won’t rain D.doesn’t rain 7.—Do you know when he will come back tomorrow?--Sorry,I don’t know.When he ____ back,I’ll tell es B.will e D.may come 8.What will you do if you _____ to the old folk’s home visit?A.go B.went C.going D.will go 9.If I eat ____ food,I’ll be very fat.A.too many B.many too C.too much D.much too 10.I’ll give the book to him if he ___ here next Sunday.A.will es C.is coming D.came 11.There ____an English film in our school tomorrow.A.is going to have B.will have C.is going to be D.has 12.Could you tell us where ____?A.will the next Olympic Games held B.the next Olympic Games will be held C.would the next Olympic Games be held D.the next Olympic Games would be held 13.When my mother returned last night,I ____ a book.A.read B.am reading C.was reading D.am going to read 14.What ____ you ____ when it began to rain?A.do,do B.were,doing C.are,doing D.did,do 15.I’ll wake you up when he ____back.A.will B.is going to e 1---5 CDBAD 6---10 DAACB 11---15 CBCBC 二二二二、、、、用所给词的适当形式填空用所给词的适当形式填空用所给词的适当形式填空用所给词的适当形式填空 1.If you ________(feel) tired,you _________ (have) to have a rest.2.Where _____ he ____(see) the film if he _________(have) time?3.If there ____(be) fewer trees,there _______( be) more pollution.4.He ___(dress) more casually if he ___( not work) on weekends.5.If Marcia _______(live) alone,she _______( keep) a pet parrot.6.Lana _____ buy) a new dress if the old one ____(be) out of style.7.The twins _______(fight) if they__________(argue).8.I ______(have) a bake sale if I ____(need) money for education.9.Peter ____( send) me a beautiful souvenir if he ____(tour) Spain.10.If Mr Green _______ (say) I am hard- working,my parents ___( feel) glad.11.I ______(go) to the beach if it________ ( not rain) this week.12._____they ___( have) a match if the P.E.teacher __(be) busy?13.He ____(write) a letter to his grandparents if he ____(get) his report card this week.
1---5; C D B A D6--10;D A A C B11--15; C,B,C ,B .C1,feel.will have2.will...see.has3.were.would be.4.wil dress.doesn't5,lived.would keep6.would.were7.would fight.argued8.would have.needed9.will send.tours/ would send.toured10.says.will feel11.will/shall go.doesn't rain12.Will ...have .is13.will write.gets中间有几道小题我使用了高中的语法,有疑问请提出.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.If you __C___ to the party, you’ll have a great time . A. will go
D. going 2. It will be a long time _D___ Peter _____ his work.
A. since, has finished
B. after, finish...
扫描下载二维码1.If he______(be)busy,______(not talk)to him2.My father_____(give)me some money if he_______(have)money3.If he______(come)to here tomorrow,I______(not stay)home4.I_____(not go)to school if it______(rain)tomorrow5.Before I_____(give)him the book,I must read it6.The girl____(go)aroad after she has money7.While he_____(dirve)to work it____(rain)8.When he_____(come),Iwas studying9.Justas the shief_____(run)away a policeman______(see)him10.By the time he came,I_____(finish)my homework
今生有约0323
1 is ,don't2 would gove,had3 came ,wouldnt' stay4 wouldn't ,rained5give6 will go7 was driving,rained8 came9 ran,seeing10 had finish
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
is.don't talkwould give,hadcomes ,won't staywill not go,rainsgivewill gowas driving,rainedcameran,sawhad finished
扫描下载二维码通读下面的对话, 然后根据上下文补全对话内容。
A: Have you (1)r_________ today’s newspaper?
B: No, I haven’t. (2)W_________ there any important news?
A: There’s a (3)r_________ about the population of our country. It says we have got another 16,000,000 people this year.
B: Oh, the population is growing faster and (4)f______.
A: If the population goes on (5)g_________, it will be the (6)b_________ problem in our country.
B: Of course. The population of the babies born in one year in China is (7)a_________ as large as the population of Australia.
A: I’m afraid there will be only (8)s_________ room for us some day.
B: But if every family has only (9)o_________ baby, things will turn (10)b_________.
【小题1】read
【小题2】Was
【小题3】report
【小题4】faster
【小题5】growing
【小题6】biggest
【小题7】almost
【小题8】standing
【小题9】one
【小题10】better这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~急!16位窗口大小if((haveThe(p,*(p i)-1)&=1_百度知道
急!16位窗口大小if((haveThe(p,*(p i)-1)&=1
structitem*
提问者采纳
y)||body[0]structitem*next.x=因为break,*(p i)-1)&gt.y==body[i];if((haveThe(p;y[0]
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
窗口大小的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁