假设你是一名学生,请你围绕‘建设和谐社会论文’的主题,用英语给全国中学生生写一封倡议书,要求120字左右

假设你是李明.是“阳光中学 的学生.请你围绕“建设和谐社会 的主题.根据下面所给出的要点提示.用英语给全国中学生写一封倡议书. 要点提示:1.人与社会:祖国.家乡.学校.热爱关心2.人与人: 家人.师长.同学.诚信互助 3.人与自然:能源.环境.动植物.爱惜保护 4.你的态度: 要求:1.语言通顺.语法正确.2.字数要控制在80词左右.开头和结尾已 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
&假设你是李明,是“阳光中学”的学生。请你围绕“建设和谐社会”的主题,根据下面所给出的要点提示,用英语给全国中学生写一封倡议书。 要点提示:1.人与社会:祖国、家乡、学校,热爱关心2.人与人:& 家人、师长、同学,诚信互助 3.人与自然:能源、环境、动植物,爱惜保护& 4.你的态度:(内容由考生自己拟定) 要求:1、语言通顺、语法正确。2、字数要控制在80词左右,开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。 3、不要出现你的真实姓名。4、注意卷面整洁、书写清晰。关键词:和谐社会 &&harmonious society Dear students, Our government is aiming to build a &harmonious society&. I think it is every citizen’s duty to______________________________________________________ Li Ming &
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
在即将告别母校的时刻,你想表达你对母校、老师、职员和同学之间的感恩之情,请根据下表所列要点,以The last moment held on to (难舍难分)为题, 用英语写一篇短文, 放在你的QQ空间,供大家访读。
未来与祝福
美丽校园,快乐家园
教授知识,给予帮助
关心照料,抚育成长
相处和睦,情同兄弟姊妹
& 注意:1.词数:80词左右; 2. 短文中不得提及真实人名、校名及地名; 3. 短文的开头和结尾已为你写好(不计人总词数)。 & 参考词汇: 知识 职员 永远 always/forever The last moment held on to & How time flies! We’re just leaving you—our lovely junior high school. I have so many words from my heart to say. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ && Thanks, all my loved ones. All the best to you ! Goodbye!
The policeman asked Mr. Smith ________________.   A. what did his car look like B. how was his car  
C. how did his car look D. what his car looked like
题型:阅读理解
&It’s the end of class. When the bell rings, students of Luohu Foreign Languages School in Shenzhen quickly take out their cellphones. They want to log on (登录) to their microblogs (微博) to check the funny things that have happened in the last hour.&&& Since last year, the trend (潮流) of microblogging has swept the country. Recent surveys show that most students in middle schools have a microblog, and some even update(更新) their blogs over five times per day. &“We learn many fresh and interesting things on microblogs and they have become popular topics in class,” said Liang Jianmin, 14, a student at Harbin No 3 Middle School. “If you do not know about them, you are out of the loop (被排挤在圈外).”& It is also a great place for students to let out stress. “My parents always ask me to study hard, and encourage me before exams, but actually it adds pressure (压力),” said Zhang Yazhe, 15, a student in Luohu Foreign Languages School. “When I share these feelings on my microblog, I get many replies from friends in the same situation, which makes me feel better.”& But parents are worried that microblogging could be a waste of time. Some misleading(误导性的) messages may even cause danger to kids, they said.
Shen Mingde, a professor at the China Education Association, suggests parents not worry too much as long as kids are not crazy about microblogging. Instead, it can become a window for parents to understand their children.
“If parents can read their children’s microblogs, they’ll know their thoughts, thus (因而) leading to better communication and solutions to problems,” he said. Micro blogging tips for kids
★1. Don’t microblog for more than one hour a day.
★2. Never microblog in class.
★3. Try to talk face to face with people instead of just microblogging.
★4. Be critical (批判性的). Don’t trust all the messages on a microblog. (& )81. Why do the students quickly take out their cellphones after class? & A. Because they want to phone their parents to tell them the funny things.& B. Because they want to listen to music. & C. Because they want to log on to their microblogs.& D. Because they want to surf the Internet to check the funny things. (& )82. Liang Jianmin thinks people are out of the loop if they do not know________. & A. the popular topics in class&&&& B. the popular songs in class & C. fresh and interesting things on the Internet&&&& D. many fresh and interesting things on TV (& )83. What does the underlined phrase &let out& mean in Chinese? && A.& 释放& &&&&& B.& 泄露&& & C.& 熄灭&& D. 开脱 (& )84. What does Shen Mingde think of microbiogging?&&&&&&&& A. It could be a waste of time.
& B. Some misleading messages may even cause danger to kids.&&& C. It can become a window for parents to understand their kids.& D.Parents should not worry too much if kids are crazy about microblogging. (& )85. Which statement is true according to the passage?& A. Kids should microblog for more than one hour a day. & B.Kids should try to talk face to face with people instead of just microblogging. C. The trend of microblogging has swept the country since five years ago. & D. Kids should trust all the messages on a microblog. &
To protect the environment,supermarkets don't& &&&&&free plastic bags to shoppers. A. take&&&&& B. show&&& C. provide&& D. carry&
There's enough time for you to go to the airport.You &&&&&&&hurry now. A.should&&&&&& B. needn't&&&&& C.must&&&&&& D.can't
&No free plastic bag in the supermarket helps to _____ white pollution. && A. reduce&&&&& &&&&& B. recycle&&&&&& C. provide&&&& D. produce &&
—Must I clean the room now ? —No, you___. You can do it tomorrow. A. mustn’t B. must C. needn’t D. need
I have a good friend at home. Her name is Mimi. She is white and yellow. She is very cute. I play with her when(当……的时候) I have time. She likes fish very much. When she is behind (在……之后) the sofa or in her box, you can’t see her. When I sit on the sofa, she sits with me. In the evening I do my homework at my desk, and she is on the desk. At that time I put her down(放下). Then she sits next to me. Is she a good friend of mine? (&& )41. Who is my good friend at home? A. A boy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A cat.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. A fish.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. A tiger. (&& )42. When she is in the box or behind the sofa, you ____. A. can’t see her&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. like her&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. play with her&&&&&&&&&&& D. don’t like her (&& )43. When I do my homework, she ____. A. does its homework&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. plays with a ball C. sits on the sofa&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. sits on the desk (&& )44. We can see ____ in the room. A. a sofa&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a black cat&&&&&&&& C. some good friends&&&& D. a computer (&& )45. I do my homework ____. A. in the morning&&&& B. in the afternoon& C. in the evening&&&&&&&&&& D. at noon
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!使用次数:1
入库时间:
假设你是一名学生,请你围绕“建设和谐社会”的主题,根据下面所给出的要点提示,用英语给全国中学生写一封倡议书。要点提示:1.人与社会;祖国、家乡、学校,热爱关心2.人与人:家人、师长、同学、诚信互助3.人与自然:能源、环境、动植物,爱惜保护&4.你的态度:(由自己拟定)注意:1.词数:120词左右,倡议书的开头已写好,不计入总词数。2.内容可适当发挥,注意行文连贯。Dear fellow students.Our government is aiming to build a ‘harmonious society”(和谐社会). I think at is every citizen’s duty to work hard to achieve this goal, As high school students , what should we do ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&
Possible version:Dear fellow students, <c oo co .组 卷e&& Our government is aiming to build a “harmonious society” I think it is every citizen’s duty to work hard to achieve this goal, As high school students, what should we do ?First , we should construct a harmonious society , in which we love our motherland, hometown and school, caring for each other,Besides, we should construct a harmonious relation between people, Family members, teachers and students should trust and help each other,What’s more, the construction of harmony between mankind and nature is also improtant, We should love and protect energy, environment, animals ans plants,As for myself, dear fellow students, let’s start fight now and spare no effort to do a little bit every day, every hour and every minute for the construction of a harmonious society.&
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
日 &#46;&#46;&#46; 请你根据以上提示,用英语准备一份发言稿,向同学们讲述一下阳光体育活动的有关情况,并就高三学生 &#46;&#46;&#46; 发言稿的开头和结尾已经写好,不计入总词数。 &#46;&#46;&#46;
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
围绕“建设和谐社会”的主题的中考英语作文
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口书面表达。
假设你叫李龙,是西安某中学一名初三学生。请你围绕“建设和谐社会”的主题,根据下面所给出的要点提示,用英语给全省中学生写一封80词左右的倡议书。
要点提示:___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear fellow students,
Our government is aiming to build a harmonious society. I think it is every citiZen"s duty to work hard to achieve this goal.
As high school students, what should we do?
First of all, we should love our motherland. Let"s take a great interested in development of our hometown and take an active part in our school and activities.
Secondly, let"s fill the world with love. We should show our respect for old people, our parents and our teachers. We should also care for each other and help those in rieed.
More imporiantly, all of"us must be faithful and hon-est in our daily life.
Finally, let"s work together to save energy and protect our natural environment, including animals, trees, flowers and grass.
As for myself, I will study even harder and try mv best to do all the above. Dear fellow students, let"s start to fight now and spare no t-ffmt/eflorts to do a little bit every day, every hour, and evcry minute!
Li Long答案不唯一
试题“书面表达。
假设你叫李龙,是西安某中学一...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
1、地理老师讲地球围绕太阳转。The geography teacher told us that
.2、我认为父母在日常生活中一定要严格要求孩子们。I think parents must
their children
.3、只要有百分之一的希望,我们将尽百分之百得努力。If there is one per cent hope,we will
into it.4、会有的!新家园,会有的!"There will be new schools! There will be
!"Hu Jintao wrote
.5.还是孩子时她就对表演产生了兴趣。She
she was a child.6、作为学生我们应该尽力使我们的校园变得更加美丽。We students should
根据所给提示词完成句子
1、请热烈欢迎我们的英语老师。(give a warm welcome to)_______________________________________2、我很高兴今晚去听音乐会。(be pleased to)_______________________________________3、在7月初我们打算乘飞机去英国。(at the beginning of)______________________________________.4、明天你的寄宿家庭将到机场接你。(host family)______________________________________.5、作为一名学生,我们应该努力学习。(as a student)______________________________________.
1. 我们应该学会如何表达自己的想法。
We should learn _____ _____ _____ ourselves.2. 她空闲时常去图书馆。
She often goes to the library _____ _____ _____.3. 本对学习法语显出了浓厚的兴趣。
Ben has _____ _____ _____ in learning French.4. 我在考虑给我妈妈买件礼物,要么花要么一件衣服。
I"m considering to buy my mother a present, _____ some flowers _____ a dress.5. 我依然记得几年前我们第一次见面的情景。
I still remember the time _____ _____ first _____ years ago.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司

我要回帖

更多关于 和谐社会论文 的文章

随机推荐