Do you have samll bird ladybird什么意思思

一.Do you have a pet What is it?二.将下列动词的中文意思写出来,再填入适当的短语内.1.Walk( ) 2.Jump( ) 3.Climb( ) 4.Hunt( ) 5.Act( )1.( )like a monkey 2.( )like a mouse 4.( )like a bear 5.( )like a bird6.( )like asquirrel
ii81841话逊
一.你有宠物吗?是什么?二、1. 散步,走
4. 打猎,搜寻,追捕
5. 行为,举止,表现
6 . act 其实很多词都可以填,感觉不止一个答案
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
哈哈哈哈 你喜不喜欢女孩有很大的胸(奶牛),因为,我的就很大
你有宠物么?是什么宠物?
你有宠物吗?是什么宠物?1.Walk(走)
2.Jump(跳)
3.Climb(爬)
4.Hunt(打猎)
5.Act(扮演)
你有宠物吗?是个什么?
扫描下载二维码whydoesthebirdcomedown?中文是什么意思?_百度知道> 【答案带解析】One day an ant was drinking at a small s...
One day an ant was drinking at a small stream and fell in. She made desperate efforts to reach the side, but made no progress at all. The poor ant almost exhausted was still bravely doing her best when a dove saw her. Moved with pity, the bird threw her a blade of grass, which supported her like a raft, and thus the ant reached the bank again. While she was resting and drying herself in the grass, she heard a man come near. He was walking along barefooted with a gun in his hand. As soon as he saw the dove, he wished to kill it. He would certainly have done so, but the ant bit him in the foot just as he raised his gun to fire. He stopped to see what had bit him, and the dove immediately flew away. It was an animal much weaker and smaller than herself that had saved her life.1.The ant could not reach the side though _______.A. she cried for help
B. she asked the dove to save herC. she tried very hard
D. she could smell well2.The dove saved the ant because _______.A. she was the ant's friend
B. she took pity on the poor antC. the ant was almost exhausted
D. the ant had been struggled in the water for a long time3.The ant succeeded in getting on the bank with the help of _______.A. a leaf
B. a piece of wood
C. a blade of grass
D. a raft4.Just as the man shot at the dove, _______.A. the dove immediately flew away
B. the dove hid himself in the grassC. the ant told the dove to leave at once
D. he felt something biting him in the foot5.In writing the story, the writer wants to show _______.A. how clever the ant was
B. how kind the dove was C. how the ant and the dove helped each other D. we often need help from others, therefore we should help others as much as  
试题分析:这篇文章描写了一只蚂蚁快要淹死了,出于同情,一只鸽子救了它。后来猎人举起枪,准备射杀鸽子时,蚂蚁咬了他的脚,救了鸽子。这篇文章作者想要告诉我们,我们经常需要别人的帮助,所以我们也应该帮助其他人。
4.这个人举起枪,准备射杀鸽子时,他感觉有什么东西咬了他的脚,故选...
考点分析:
考点1:人物传记/故事类阅读
相关试题推荐
An expensive car speeding down the main street of a small town was soon caught up with by a young motorcycle policeman. As he started to make out the ticket, the woman behind the wheel said proudly, “Before you go any further, young man, I think you should know that the mayor of this city is a good friend of mine.”The officer did not say a word, but kept writing. “I am also a friend of chief of police Barens,”continued the woman, getting more angry each moment, Still he kept on writing. “Young man,”she persisted, “I know Judge Lawson and State Senator (参议员) Patton.” Handing the ticket to the woman, the officer asked pleasantly , “Tell me, do you know Bill Bronson.”
“Why, no,”she answered.
“Well, that is the man you should have known,”he said, heading back to his motorcycle, “I an Bill Bronson.”1.The policeman stopped the car because_____A. it was an expensive car
B. the driver was a proud ladyC. the driver was driving beyond the speed limitD. the driver was going to make trouble for the police2.The woman was getting more angry each moment because _____.A. the policeman didn’t know her friends
B. the policeman didn’t accept her kindnessC. the policeman was going to punish her
D. she didn’t know the policeman’s name3.The policeman was _______.A. an honourable fellow
B. a stupid fellow
C. an impolite man
D. a shy man4.The woman was _______.A. kind-hearted
B. a person who depended on someone else to finish her workC. trying to frighten the policeman on the strength of her friends’ powerful positionsD. introducing her good friends’ names to the young officer5.The policeman _______.A. had no sense of humor
B. had s sense of humorC. had no sense of duty
D. was senseless 
About a year ago, I went to stay at a Detroit hotel. I didn’t want to
too much money with me, so I
the desk clerk to put a hundred-dollar bill in the
for me.The next morning, however, the clerk said that he knew nothing about my money. I didn’t have any proof
I had given the man the money. There was clearly
left to do but go to the nearest lawyer at once.The lawyer
me to return to the hotel with him and give
hundred-dollar bill to the clerk.
we did. An hour later, I went back to the desk and asked for my money together with the lawyer.
I had the lawyer as an eyewitness (证人) to the
hundred-dollar bill, the clerk could not
he knew nothing about it.Another hour later, I put the second park of the lawyer’s plan into action. This time both the lawyer and I went to the
to ask for the hundred-dollar once again. No matter
I said, the clerk who kept my bill
that he had given it to me. I said it was not
. The lawyer said to him, “I
this gentleman give you a hundred-dollar bill. If you don’t hand it in immediately, I will be forced to call the
.” Now the clerk felt quite
, so he gave me back the first hundred-dollar bill.“I don’t know
to thank you enough for getting my money back,” I said to the lawyer. And what do you suppose he answered? He said, “Oh, don’t
me. That will be one hundred dollars, please.”1.A. borrow B. spend
C. waste D. carry2.A. madeB. askedC. allowedD. let3.A. safeB. deskC. boxD. bag4.A. that
B. which C. where D. when5.A. somethingB. nothingC. anythingD. everything6.A. hoped B. agreed
C. insisted
D. advised7.A. the otherB. anotherC. othersD. other8.A. SuchB. AllC. SoD. Much9.A. ForB. ThoughC. Even if
D. Because10.A. first
B. second C. thirdD. one11.A. sayB. admitC. permitD. recognize12.A. restaurant B. bankC. hotel
D. hospital13.A. what B. whatever
C. whichD. how 14.A. suggestedB. insistedC. required
D. requested15.A. true B. sureC. exactD. nice16.A. forcedB. madeC. allowedD. saw 17.A. policeB. judge C. officialD. officer18.A. contentB. nervousC. angryD. sad19.A. whenB. whatC. whereD. how20.A. thankB. praise
C. leave D. fool 
当前不少文学作品被改编成电影。有人选择看电影,有人则喜欢读原著。请以“Film or book,which do you prefer?” 为题,按照下列要点写一篇英语短文:
1. 看电影:省时、有趣、易懂;
2.读原著:细节更多、语言优美;3.我的看法及理由。
注意:1、词数100左右;2、文章的开头和结尾已给出。 3.参考词汇:原著original worksLast week, we had a heated discussion about the question “Film or book, which do you prefer?” Different people hold different ideas.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
假定英语课上老师要求同桌中间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处,每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:把缺词处叫个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;
2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Dear Liu Hong,I am glad to receive your letter. I’m get on well with my research works in the lab. To my surprise, you say you will give up learn English. The reason is that you have lost interesting. I’m afraid I can’t agree to you. Well, it is not easy to learn English well, but English is widely used today and it will be important tool in the future. Beside, it is becoming more and more important in their daily life. Which is known to us, it will become more and more important to master English. If you study hard, and you will succeed. Keep trying. Long to hear from you.Yours, Li Hua 
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。ForgivenessTo forgive is a virtue, but no one has ever said it is easy. When someone has deeply hurt you, it can be extremely difficult to let go of your hate. However, forgiveness is possible, and it can be surprisingly good for your physical and mental health. People who forgive show less sadness, anger and stress and more hopefulness, according to a recent research.
Try the following steps:Calm yourself.
You can take a couple of breaths and think of something that gives you pleasure: a beautiful scene in nature, or someone you love.Don’t wait for an apology. Many times the person who hurt you does not intend to apologize. They may have wanted to hurt you or they just don’t see things the same way.
Keep in mind that forgiveness does not necessarily mean becoming friends again with the person who upset you.Take the control away from your offender(冒犯者). Rethinking about your hurt gives power to the person who caused you pain. Instead of focusing on your wounded feelings, learn to look for the love, beauty and kindness around you. 4.
If you understand your offender, you may realize that he or she was acting out of unawareness, fear, and even love. You may want to write a letter to yourself from your offender’s point of view.Don’t forget to forgive yourself.
But it can rob you of your self-confidence if you don’t do it.A. Why should you forgive?B. For some people, forgiving themselves is the biggest challenge.C. Recognize the benefits of forgiveness.D. Try to see things from your offender’s point of view.E. How should you start to forgive?F. If you wait for people to apologize, you could be waiting an awfully long time.G. To make try a simple stress-management skill. 
题型:阅读理解
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.英语杂语_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
上传于||文档简介
&&英​语​杂​语
大小:27.80KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢