reading作文orWatching为主题,写篇英语作文,内容要点:(1)你认为阅读有什么好处?为什么?(2)你怎么看待电视节目?

九年级英语作文精选_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
九年级英语作文精选
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩76页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢以“Reading or Watching”为题写一篇短文作文
花开成海3639
People can learn more about watching television and more reading Why?Read the original growth of human knowledge,but also enriches our spirit and enhance our own knowledge of conversation with.Grade of a person,first of all,not just his vast knowledge of how,but how many books he read,after all,the source of all our knowledge is mostly derived from the book.Therefore,there is the ancient "Yan Ruyu own book,the book's own house of gold!"The television image is even more,it can rely on our eyes,ears at close range and quick to understand and reason on the issue.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码2015英语作文热点_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2015英语作文热点
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用3下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢目前,许多中学生不重视课外阅读!帮我写一篇英语作文要点:1不重视课外阅读的原因 2课外阅读的好处
At present only a few students do some reading after class. Here are several reasons. First of all, quite a lot of students are burdened with (背负着)too much homework. Still others haven’t formed a habit of reading. They would rather spend their spare time on TV or on the Internet. However, reading has many benefits. Through reading we can learn more about the world. Besides, it can help us think better. Last but not least, reading can make our life more colourful.Here are my suggestions. For one thing, teachers are supposed to limit the amount of our homework so that we can have more time to read. For another, it’s a good idea to form reading clubs and learn满意的话,给个优秀呗
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>你喜欢阅读吗?请你以 “Reading---A good Habit” 为题写一篇有关阅..
你喜欢阅读吗?请你以 “Reading---A good Habit” 为题写一篇有关阅读的短文。内容包括:1. 你的阅读习惯(喜欢的书籍、阅读的时间地点、购书方式等等)。2. 阅读带给你什么益处(至少两点)。3. 号召大家都读书。作文要求:1. 不能照抄原文,不得在作文中出现学校真实的名称和学生的真实姓名。如需使用学校名称或学生的姓名,一律使用Shantou Middle School 和Jenny.2. 语句连贯,词数80词左右。 Reading---A good HabitReading is a very good habit. I like reading very much. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
题型:写作题难度:偏易来源:不详
Reading---A good HabitReading is a very good habit. I like reading very much. In my eyes, I think that forming a good reading habit is necessary for us. It can not only improve our knowledge but also make us to think over more different things efficiently.
Besides, we can do some reading every time when we are free. For example, I often read some of my favorite books in my spare time both at home or in the library. What I like most are story books because most of them are quite interesting. Now I often buy my favorite books on line for its big discount.
Finally, I like to share my favorite books with our family or my classmates. Since reading can benefits us a lot, it’s time for us to have our good reading habit now!试题分析:这是一篇给材料作文。本文所给材料比较详细,我们要做的就是用正确的英语把这些内容表达出来。动笔前要认真阅读材料,不可遗漏要点,并适当发挥。根据材料内容可知本文主要是一般现在时态,主语是第一人称,写作中适当使用连词,注意上下文联系紧密,符合逻辑关系。【亮点说明】这篇短文不仅介绍人物时注意避免句式重复而且使用了大量的的短语,可见该生英语功底扎实。.如It can not only improve our knowledge but also make us to think over more different things efficiently. I often read some of my favorite books in my spare time both at home or in the library. it’s time for us to have our good reading habit now!Besides,finally等,使文章的表达更丰富,更有逻辑性,更富有条理。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“你喜欢阅读吗?请你以 “Reading---A good Habit” 为题写一篇有关阅..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“你喜欢阅读吗?请你以 “Reading---A good Habit” 为题写一篇有关阅..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 reading作文 的文章

随机推荐