英语作文someone like u歌词i like

I heard, that your settled down.  已闻君,诸事安康。That you, found a girl and your married now.遇佳人,不久婚嫁。I heard that your dreams came true.  已闻君,得偿所想。Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.   料得是,卿识君望。Old friend, why are you so shy?旧日知己,何故张惶?It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰。I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.客有不速,实非我所想。ButI couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.  避之不得,遑论与相抗。I'd hoped you'd see my face& that you'd be reminded,  异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。That for me, it isn't over.再无所求,涕零而泪下。Never mind, I'll find someone like you.  毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。I wish nothing but the best, for you too.  抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&  “情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.  情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。You'd know, how the time flies.光阴常无踪,词穷不敢道荏苒。Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.  欢笑仍如昨,今却孤影忆花繁。We were born and raised in a summery haze.  彼时初执手,夏雾郁郁湿衣衫。Bound by the surprise of our glory days.  自缚旧念中,诧喜荣光永不黯。I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.客有不速,实非我所想。ButI couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.  避之不得,遑论与相抗。I'd hoped you'd see my face& that you'd be reminded,  异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。That for me, it isn't over.再无所求,涕零而泪下。Never mind, I'll find someone like you.  毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。I wish nothing but the best, for you too.  抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&  “情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.  情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。Nothing compares, no worries or cares.  无可与之相提,切莫忧心同挂念。Regret's and mistakes they're memories made.  糊涂遗恨难免,白璧微瑕方可恋。Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?  此中酸甜苦咸,世上谁人堪相言?Never mind, I'll find someone like you.  毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。I wish nothing but the best, for you too.  抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&  “情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.  情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。掌心英语(zxyy100) 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表微头条立场
的最新文章
那一天,人类终于回想起了,曾经一度被英语所支配的恐怖,还有选什么都能巧妙避开正确答案的那份屈辱。——《学渣辛01思考与实践一个成熟的人,最基本的表现,是他关心自己的前途,也创造自己的未来, 他不再是什么都指望父母解决英语一直都是个很有争议的话题,而在学习中英语也是两极分化最为严重的科目。今天小编整理了80个英语学习中最为重无所谓,没兴趣,英文想说“不在乎”,都有哪些地道表达?今天就带大家来看看下面几个英文习语,配上傲娇神情使用效Seven times I have despised my soul:我曾七次鄙视自己的灵魂The fir四级想要考好,就离不开一些高频表达,这些表达可以用在翻译和作文中,下面就跟小编一起备考四级吧~1. 随着经济改变世界 -马克·扎克伯格---清华专场!11部电影中那些唯美的句子!跟小编一起来看!1、《飞屋环游记》幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野对于大部分学生来说,最头疼的是英语吧?那么要怎样学好英语,怎样写好英语作文呢?除了必备的单词积累量,还有背好I love you for my life past.我爱你,爱了整整一个曾经。Sometimes,you场景1:当和外国友人走在公园,突然看到一群鸽子。这时候你是不是就会说:There are many pige用英语安慰人1.Pull yourselftogether. 振作起来。2.Keep your chin u新的一年已经开始了,时间一月一月的过去,陪伴着我们的岁月流逝。你一定知道英文中12个月的单词怎么拼写,但是你学英语那么久,居然都不好意思开口说英语。其实你不是不好意思,是储备不够!有了这50句,怎么还会是哑巴英语呢?文/狼族永恒(简书作者)自然语言通常是指一种自然地随文化演化的语言(我知道你们会想歪)。学习一门自然语言,便1一、听力速度训练  听力速度直接关系到听力测试的成败,而且是影响考生测试心理的一个重要因素。测试中因为一道学了雅思托福以后单词量多了,口语也流利了有时候会突然想起,那明年英语不好的时候跟着下面的漫画看看里面有没有当01  十六岁那年,她离家出走。  小女孩离家出走,通常不是什么开心事,但她不,背着帆布背包迎着朝阳走掌心英语这是一个不教你学英语的微信公众号微信ID:zxyy100长按左侧二维码关注院学生会四六级改革啦!!四六级改革啦!!四六级改革啦!!重要的事情说三遍~喵~没错!这次负责推送的就是本喵~下面14件事为你揭开男女千差万别的处事习惯与方式男女眼中的关于色彩的定义是怎样的~一次分手之后男女不同的表现今日推荐歌曲:《On a Slow Boat to China》推荐者:vivian《On a Slow B?有趣的英语脑筋急转弯和段子,你能猜出几个?【脑筋急转弯 】 1. What will you break 今天小编带着大家一起扒一扒四六级的前世今生哟。我们常说的四六级到底是意味着什么样的水平呢?难道就只有四六级吗你时刻准备着却放弃了每一个机会作者:刘同那天,开策划会时,我突然觉得特别缺人。更准确地说,我们并不缺人,而是今日推荐歌曲:《God is a girl》推荐者:琪琪歌曲介绍《God Is a Girl》这首歌来自舞动摘要:英文单词nickname有哪些含义?汉语中的“绰号”、“外号”、“笔名”、“艺名”、“又名”、“化名”相信前段时间不少人的微信、微博都被“主要看气质”刷屏了。不美、不萌、不倾城?没关系,主要看气质!到底啥是“主鱼刺卡过喉咙你却还是喜欢吃鱼,被狗咬过被猫抓过你却还是热爱动物,满口蛀牙你却还是嗜甜如命,他弃你于千里之外你日
不管你是已经步入社会参加工作,还是正在学校上学,都有一种强烈的愿望,那就是期今日推荐歌曲:《Winter in my heart》推荐者:小编佐佐背景介绍:Befour是一个来自德国的对机场英语有多熟悉,你的登机过程就有多惬意,你在机场免税店的血拼时间就越多!如果你熟悉机场的英语标识,30分做单选题时,注意审题,特别注意分析语境,注意分析四个选项特点,并能从选项特点分析可知道本题考查点;知道考查点 小新奇妙微场景小时候曾相信那个美丽的神话多少次,多少个夜晚注视着星夜期待着流星的降临当100个常见公共场所的英语标示,Get√咯!学英语给你带来了哪些机会?补充说明:机会可以包括很多种,随意发挥,遇到高富帅白富美那些也是可以说的。
以给你的留言!今日推荐歌曲:《Everything I Do》推荐者:小编佐佐歌曲简介这是加拿大歌手Bryan Adams太多的承诺只是为了满足下你当时的心情。世界上最奢侈的礼物就是陪伴。那些你以为你一定会维护住的人,都匆匆的走了你哭着对别人说,别人会在心里笑你;而你笑着对别人说,别人会在心里流泪,这就是人与人之间的逻辑。第一误区:把五种技能学习变成单一的看懂  大家知道我们习惯上把英语学习分解成五项技能,听说读写译。这样分解是今日推荐歌曲:《The Last Waltz》推荐者:小陶The Last Waltz是享誉全球的浪漫歌王—圣诞很快就要到了,你们都准备了什么?布置圣诞树?装扮圣诞老人?还有呢?大伙可有准备一口流利的英语呢?再怎么说文 | 张皓宸人生的每个阶段会有不同的好友,所以不要把友情放到一个高度上,而是成为你生命的厚度,好朋友是把好小A和小B来实习的时候,都是尚未毕业的大三学生。在能够独立负责自己的项目之前,两人都被分到其他人的项目里一边今日推荐歌曲:《Adventure Of A Lifetime》推荐者:梧桐雨歌曲介绍Adventure明天就是中国传统节日--“冬至”咯!大家准备好吃汤圆,吃饺子了吗?小编最爱在冬至夜吃上一碗热乎乎的汤圆!不过在英语里面,有这样一些神奇的单词:你把它们反过来念,它们就变成了另外一个单词!下面,就和小编一起认识一下这些日
四六级又要面对了,对于很多童鞋来说真的是很可怕的事情呀,考前不复习,考试就靠蒙真正长大以后明白的第一个现实就是在这个世界上,没有一个人是为了专门爱你而来的,没有人是为你量身打造全方面合适zxyy100最文艺的英语社区,爱阅读,千万读者尽在这里 @掌心英语。热门文章最新文章zxyy100最文艺的英语社区,爱阅读,千万读者尽在这里 @掌心英语。另寻沧海Someone Like YouI heard, that your settled down.  已闻君,诸事安康。That you, found a girl and your married now.遇佳人,不久婚嫁。I heard that your dreams came true.  已闻君,得偿所想。Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.   料得是,卿识君望。Old friend, why are you so shy?旧日知己,何故张惶?It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰。I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.客有不速,实非我所想。ButI couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.  避之不得,遑论与相抗。I'd hoped you'd see my face& that you'd be reminded,  异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。That for me, it isn't over.再无所求,涕零而泪下。Never mind, I'll find someone like you.  毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。I wish nothing but the best, for you too.  抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&  “情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.  情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。You'd know, how the time flies.光阴常无踪,词穷不敢道荏苒。Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.  欢笑仍如昨,今却孤影忆花繁。We were born and raised in a summery haze.  彼时初执手,夏雾郁郁湿衣衫。Bound by the surprise of our glory days.  自缚旧念中,诧喜荣光永不黯。I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.客有不速,实非我所想。ButI couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.  避之不得,遑论与相抗。I'd hoped you'd see my face& that you'd be reminded,  异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。That for me, it isn't over.再无所求,涕零而泪下。Never mind, I'll find someone like you.  毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。I wish nothing but the best, for you too.  抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&  “情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.  情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。Nothing compares, no worries or cares.  无可与之相提,切莫忧心同挂念。Regret's and mistakes they're memories made.  糊涂遗恨难免,白璧微瑕方可恋。Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?  此中酸甜苦咸,世上谁人堪相言?Never mind, I'll find someone like you.  毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。I wish nothing but the best, for you too.  抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&  “情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.  情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。Never mind, I'll find someone like you.  毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。I wish nothing but the best, for you too.  抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&  “情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.  情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。英语美文(beautify_english) 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表微头条立场
的最新文章
在大城市,有一技之长会生活的很好学会适度保留,半糖主义的爱情最让人意犹未尽,这是你在爱情中的第一课。最近被安YesterdayThe Beatles,Paul McCartney-Yesterday, all my “不敢说出名字的爱”——37岁的王尔德恋上21岁的年轻诗人,一种在当时被禁止被认为是有伤风化的年长与年幼的同沙漠中的饭店三毛我的先生很可惜是一个外国人。这样来称呼自己的先生不免有排外的味道,但是因为语文和风俗在各国之深到骨子里的教养,是不对亲近的人发脾气是生活无趣,还是你无趣?什么才叫拥有恋爱力?从今天起,不活在别人的期待里你为什么穷?因为贫穷的细节太有趣!你条件很好,可我想跟你分手了安妮宝贝:也许我们再也遇不到自己想象中的那个人了Days on my past中文原唱:罗大佑-I recall when I was young. Oh这样撩妹,活该你单身!The Wholeness of Life Once acircle missed a wedge. Th乔帮主在结婚20周年纪念日写给妻子的一份情书!这个看起来有点呆呆和偏执的人,原来是那么的浪漫感性啊!原文如下软弱者永远进不了爱情的王国你的时间价值决定了你的生活品质Youtube转发过5千万,全美励志第一的短片《The mind》I give my whole soul to you with its peculiarity, capr英语美文 | 一步 One step陶喆《爱,很简单》英文版年轻人看到一半都转了的废话懂英语,也懂喵语All finale has been written out所有的结局都已写好All tears have最动听 | 周传雄《黄昏》英文版,又是另一种感伤她打翻了一杯咖啡,却引来72000人关注你要守住那些不需要交谈的时刻感动几亿人的一篇英语美文《有一天》,值得一读!半路夫妻是一种怎样的体验?学英语最重要的是输入然后输出,很多同学笔试不错,但口语却磕磕碰碰提起英语“口语”,可能会说“我最动听 | 曲婉婷 Jar Of Love所谓成熟,就是承认你的不专一我所理解的精致是什么样的?不就是个朋友圈吗,我们都在慌什么?我不想过只追求“性价比”的人生那些好玩的英语柴静:因为如果是我当迟到成为一种习惯现在能做些什么让5年后变身人生赢家?如果宋美龄参加包贝儿婚礼,他们会下如此狠手吗?《后会无期》英文版有一种情感,叫你不能感同身受请尊重一个姑娘的努力《把悲伤留给自己》英文版,把刘若英都唱哭了~这个世界,需要疯子我们这个时代的尴尬教养不是苛求别人,而是独善自己Most of us, go through life pretending, that we don’tTaste the Feelingbeautify_english美丽的英语美文故事、耐人寻味的英语语法详解,捧腹大笑的双语笑话,还有更多精彩的英语口语交流。每日英语美文,让英语学习成为一种好习惯。热门文章最新文章beautify_english美丽的英语美文故事、耐人寻味的英语语法详解,捧腹大笑的双语笑话,还有更多精彩的英语口语交流。每日英语美文,让英语学习成为一种好习惯。关于圣诞节的英语作文,40个单词的 I likechristmas_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I likechristmas_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1.Christmas or Christmas Day is a holiday celebrating the birth of Jesus,the central figure of Christianity.It is traditionally celebrated on December 25 by most Western Christian churches.Although dating to probably as early as a.d.200,the feast of Christmas did not become widespread until the Middle Ages.Aspects of celebration may include gift-giving,Christmas trees,display of Nativity sets,church attendance,the Father Christmas/Santa Claus myth,and family gatherings.The word Christmas is derived from Middle English Christemasse.It is a contraction meaning "Christ's mass".The name of the holiday is often shortened to Xmas because Roman letter "X" resembles the Greek letter X,an abbreviation for Christ.2.I like christmas because on Christmas morning!Children like to wake up early while it's still dark and sneak into the living room to check the presents----find any with their name on it,shake them to guess what's inside,and then maybe they'll go back to bed and pretend they are still asleep when their parents come to wake them with a "Merry Christmas!"But almost no one I know gets completely dressed or eats a regular breakfast first thing Christmas morning.They just put on a robe or wear their pajamas and go to see what's under the Christmas tree.Some Christian families have a tradition of reading the Bible story of Jesus' birth.Maybe it's to remind the children that Christmas is Jesus' birthday.Someone will begin to take the presents out from under the tree,see whose name is on the package,and then pass them around.Some families wait until all the presents have been given out before opening any of them,while others open each one as it comes to them.There are many "thank you" to the ones who gave the gifts,new clothes are tried on to see if they fit,and of course the most interesting toys will immediately be played with.Usually among the Christmas gifts will be some especially delicious candy or cake or cookies which everyone tastes.These sweet things may be the only breakfast many people eat Christmas morning.After the gifts have been opened,the room will be tidied up except where the children are playing with their toys.Everyone will wash and get dressed for the day.Some people may go to a Christmas morning church service around ten o'clock if their church didn't have one on Christmas Eve.But most people will just watch TV.Well,most men will.The children may play outside or inside with their new toys,but the mothers will be in the kitchen preparing Christmas Dinner.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Christmas or Christmas Day is a holiday celebrating the birth of Jesus, the central figure of Christianity. It is traditionally celebrated on December 25 by most Western Christian churches. Although d...
December twenty-fifth is Christmas. On this day people were very happy, especially children, because they received Santa send them gifts. In the streets can see Christmas trees and Christmas hat, it's beautiful! Christmas is a wonderful festival, I very like Christmas.
扫描下载二维码分类学习站点
Adele哭了!Someone Like You 文言文版《另寻沧海》
Adele的经典歌曲《Someone Like You》相信很多人都能哼上几句。最近有位牛人把这首歌的歌词翻译成了文言文!于是此歌李白杜甫听得懂了,阿呆姐一秒钟变李清照,激动地哭了&&
歌曲:Someone like you 另寻沧海
歌手:Adele 阿黛拉
文言文版中文歌词:
I heard, that you're settled down.已闻君,诸事安康。That you, found a girl and you're married now.遇佳人,不久婚嫁。I heard that your dreams came true.已闻君,得偿所想。Guess she gave you things, I didn&t give to you.料得是,卿识君望。
Old friend, why are you so shy?旧日知己,何故张皇?It ain&t like you to hold back or hide from the lie.遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰。
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.客有不速,实非我所想。But I couldn&t stay away, I couldn&t fight it.避之不得,遑论与相抗。I&d hoped you&d see my face& that you&d be reminded,异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。That for me, it isn&t over.再无所求,涕零而泪下。
Never mind, I&ll find someone like you.毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。I wish nothing but the best, for you too.抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。Don&t forget me, I beg, I remember you said:勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&&情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。
You&d know, how the time flies.光阴常无踪,词穷不敢道荏苒。Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.欢笑仍如昨,今却孤影忆花繁。We were born and raised in a summery haze.彼时初执手,夏雾郁郁湿衣衫。Bound by the surprise of our glory days.自缚旧念中,诧喜荣光永不黯。
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.客有不速,实非我所想。ButI couldn&t stay away, I couldn&t fight it.避之不得,遑论与相抗。I&d hoped you&d see my face& that you&d be reminded,异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。That for me, it isn&t over.再无所求,涕零而泪下。
Never mind, I&ll find someone like you.毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。I wish nothing but the best, for you too.抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。Don&t forget me, I beg, I remember you said:勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&&情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。
Nothing compares, no worries or cares.无可与之相提,切莫忧心同挂念。Regret&s and mistakes they&re memories made.糊涂遗恨难免,白璧微瑕方可恋。Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?此中酸甜苦咸,世上谁人堪相言?
相关热点:
我也哭了。此译者太可爱。情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,文言最美,翻译的意境大概如此,佩服。
只可以说别有一番风味,译者一定很爱这歌
加载更多评论
一言不合就公投,腐国人民这次玩大了!
超200万腐国民众要求二次公投,卡梅伦OS:EXM?
2016秋季美剧首播/回归表:附重点推荐&预告
杰伦小公举是《惊天魔盗团2》最大的惊喜!
沪江英语微信
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,非常感谢!
错误的描述:
修改的建议: