对电子商务未来的看法,圣诞节英语短文文

您的位置:&>&&>&
英语短文最新推荐
英语短文专题
The original post, written by David Thorne, with more background information is here.From: Simon Edhouse
Date: Monday 16 November pm
To: David Thorne
Subject: Logo DesignHello David,I would l
The famous Schindler's List of Jews saved from the Nazi Holocaust during the World War Two is being offered up for private sale for &1.5 million.The list of 801 Jewish men, women and children,
In my last two articles for Lifehack, I looked at why small ecommerce businesses should embrace the foreign language internet, and the tricks companies need to look out for when selling overseas on fo
Oh A Billion Wicked Thoughts, indeed. The now-landmark (it counts now, right?) work conducted by neuroscientists Ogi Ogas and Sai Gaddam revealed plenty about our sexy internet, um, habits. But, acc
I recently asked a few start-ups why they avoid thinking about SEO. The most common reason I heard was some variant on the theme “SEO seems like this big huge thing that requires a lot of knowledge.
很少有人意识到的网络制作时的常见错误
网页设计时总找不到合心意的美图,来这10大网站搜一下吧!
免费托管网站的秘密方法
How much can you pay for a domain name? Registering a new domain name for one year costs just a couple of dollars. Even a registration for 10 years can cost less than $100. So buying a domain name f
绕港你的博客更具吸引力的7个方法,小细节决定大问题哦!
英语短文周排行
英语短文月排行
英语短文赞排行榜
我们也在这里:
此栏目暂无任何新增信息我要写一篇关于电子商务的作文,要求从自身观点出发,谈谈电子商务对人们生活,工作,学习方式的影响,有哪
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友亲亲-小懒猪遇到了一个关于写作的疑惑,并悬赏200沪元,已有1人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
200字左右,要阐述你认为的电子商务是什么?要求从自身观点出发,谈谈电子商务对人们生活,工作,学习方式的影响
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
参考文章见:
/question/.html
—— lydiebleu
相关其他知识点考研英语作文预测话题及范文之电子商务发展趋势
09:46:37 |
2017考研奋进群:
2017考研仅剩不到20天的时间,对于英语的复习同学们需要多背诵一些常考话题的范文,下面是电子商务发展趋势话题的预测题目以及范文。
Write an essay based on the following chart. In your essay, you should
1)interpret the chart, and
2)give your comments.
You should write about 150 words on ANSWER SHEET. (15 points)
全球电子商务成交额统计图(Unit:$billion)
From the chart given above, we can learn that the turnover of global E-commerce experienced great changes during the past decade. From 2005 to 2014, it went up dramatically from 100 billion to 1000 billion dollars, increasing by 9 times.
The chart reveals a fact that the global E-commerce industry enjoys an explosive growth. There are a large number of reasons that can be listed to account for this phenomenon, and the following ones might be the most critical: for one thing, the government in different countries have issued some preferential policies to protect and encourage the development of E-commerce, thus quite a few online-transaction websites emerge overnight. Moreover, the one-click-payment consumption model has been widely accepted among the public thanks to the widespread availability of the Internet. Last but not least, people's decision to purchase on-line also has the power of so-called &group-dynamics&: when people around us are shopping at network, we will be influenced by them and imitate their behaviors unconsciously.
The rapid development of E-commerce shows that new business methods contribute dramatically to the sustainable development of the global economy. However, when enjoying the accomplishment of modern technology, we should also keep an alert eye on the underlying threat in it, with deception and fraud sometimes emerging in a world of open boundary.
  为了帮助考生更好地复习,中公考研为广大学子推出2017考研、系列备考专题,针对每一个科目要点进行深入的指导分析,还会根据每年的考研大纲进行针对性的分析哦~欢迎各位考生了 解咨询。同时,中公考研一直为大家推出,足不出户就可以边听课边学习,为大家的考研梦想助力!
推荐阅读》》》
(责任编辑:王莹)
本文相关热点文章推荐
更多文章推荐
更多文章推荐
一起考?考研考试关于电子商务的英语文章_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
关于电子商务的英语文章
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&主要讲了电子商务和互联网的发展,及其带来的影响或者说意义。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券