急求高手帮忙回答用英语怎么说几个英语问题?

英语高手快来。回答几个英文题。急急急急急急急急急急急!求帮助!答完全题的加分!各位帮帮忙!_百度知道求高手回答,谢谢,英语,急急急_百度知道求英语高手帮忙翻译,急.最好都翻译,实在不行的话,再简短的说出主要意思,谢啦One of the first great intellectual feats of a young child is learning how to talk, closely followed by learning how to count. From earliest childhood we are so bound up with our system of numeration that it is a feat of imagination to consider the problems faced by early humans who had not yet developed this facility. Careful consideration of our system of numeration leads to the conviction that, rather than being a facility that comes naturally to a person, it is one of the great and remarkable achievements of the human race. It is impossible to learn the sequence of events that led to our developing the concept of number. Even the earliest of tribes had a system of numeration that, if not advanced, was sufficient for the tasks that they had to perform. Our ancestors had little use for actual numbers, instead their considerations would have been more of the kind is this enough? Rather than How many? When they were engaged in food gathering, for example. However, when early humans first began to reflect on the nature of things around them, they discovered that they needed an idea of number simply to keep their thoughts in order. As they began to settle, grow plants and herd animals, the need for a sophisticated number system become paramount. It will never be known how and when this numeration ability developed, but it is certain that numeration was well developed by the time humans had formed even semi-permanent settlements. Evidence of early stages of arithmetic and numeration can be readily found. The indigenous people of Tasmania were only able to count one, two, many, those of South Africa counted one, two, two and one, two twos, two twos and one, and so on. But in real situations the number and words are often accompanied by gestures to help resolve any confusion. For example, when using the one, two many type of system, the word many would mean, look at my hands and see how many finger I am showing you. This basic approach is limited in the range of numbers that it can express, but this range will generally suffice when dealing with the simpler aspects of human existence. The lack of ability of some cultures to deal with large numbers is not really surprising. European languages, when traced back to their earlier version, are very poor in number word and expressions. The ancient Gothic word for ten, tachund, is used to express the number 100 as tachund tachund. By the seventh century, the word teon had become interchangeable with the tachund or hund of the Anglo-Saxon language, and so 100 was denoted as hund teontig, or ten times ten. The average person in the seventh century in Europe law a man had to be able to count to nine!
微光霸气0018
少儿最早的智力壮举之一是学习如何说话,然后是学习如何计数.在童年的早期,我们是如此依赖我们的计数系统,因此对于没有发明这个工具(数字)的早期人类来说,很难想像怎么去判断所面对的问题.仔细考虑我们的计数系统就会觉得它是人类取得的伟大而卓越的成就之一,而不只是与生俱来的工具.我们已无法了解促使我们发明“数字”这个概念的一系列因素.即便没有先进的计数系统,最早的部落拥有的计数系统也足以应付他们要做的事情.我们的祖先很少使用实际的数字,例如他们采集食物时.他们考虑得比较多的可能是“这个够了吗”而非“是多少”.然而,当早期人类尝试去反映周围的事情时,他们发现他们需要“数字”让他们保持思考的有序性.当他们开始定居、种植庄稼和放牧牲畜时,就迫切需求一个有效的“计数系统”.我们不知道人类的计数能力是如何、何时形成,但可以肯定的是“计数能力”是在人类已形成且半永久定居时得到快速发展.算术和计算早期阶段的证据很容易找到.塔斯马尼亚州的土著人只能够数到一,二,许多;南非的的土著人可数出一,二,二和一,二二,二二以及一,等等.但在实际生活中往往用这些数字和词加上手势就可去帮助解决迷惑.例如,使用“一,二,许多”系统时,这个“许多”的意思就是“看看我的手,看我伸出几个手指”.这个基本的做法可以表达有限的数字,但处理人类生存中简单的事情这个范围是足够的.有的文化缺乏处理大的数字的能力,这是不足为奇的.较早版本的欧洲语言就非常缺乏关于数字的词语和表达方式.古老的哥特式字“tachund”表示10,“tachund tachund”表示100.到了七世纪,“teon”这个词已可与“tachund”或盎格鲁撒克逊语中的“hund”互换,所以100可写为“hund teontig”或“10倍10”.七世纪欧洲的普通人能数到九才称得上男人!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
其中一一个幼儿的第一巨大智力技艺学会如何谈话,紧密跟随由学会如何计数。 从幼儿期我们是,因此包扎与它是要考虑问题面对的想象力技艺在早期的人之前未开发这种设施的我们的记数法。 我们的记数法的仔细的思考导致,而不是设施自然地来到人的信念,它是其中一个人种的巨大和卓越成就。 学会无法的那导致我们开发数字的概念的事件顺序。 前部落有,如果没推进,为任务是充足的记数法他们必须执行。 我们的祖先安排一点为实际...
是关于人类的基本技能的..如说话..数数..想象..
第一个伟大的智力壮举一位年轻的儿童是学习如何谈,紧随其后的学习如何计数。从最早的童年,我们是如此的约束,与我们的系统的计算,这是一个壮举想象的要考虑所面对的问题,早期人类谁尚未开发的这项设施。仔细考虑我们系统的计算导致的信念,而不是作为一个设施来自然是一个人,这是一个伟大和取得的显著成就人类。这是不可能要了解事件的顺序,导致我们的发展的概念号码。甚至最早的部...
一个年轻孩子的第一种巨大的智力功绩之一学习如何谈话如何计算,密切其后是学问。 从童年初我们如此是我们的它是想像的一种功绩的计算的系统的境界认为问题被尚未有的早期人类被面临的发展这方便。 小心的考虑我们的计算的系统导致信服,而非是自然地来到一个人的一种方便,它是人类的伟大和值得注意的成就之一。 学习导致的事件的序列是不可能我们发展数字的概念。 甚至最早期部落有...
第一个伟大的智力壮举一位年轻的儿童是学习如何谈,紧随其后的学习如何计数。 从最早的童年,我们是如此的约束,与我们的系统的计算,这是一个壮举想象的要考虑所面对的问题,早期人类谁尚未开发的这项设施。 仔细考虑我们系统的计算导致的信念,而不是作为一个设施来自然是一个人,这是一个伟大和取得的显著成就人类。 这是不可能要了解事件的顺序,导致我们的发展的概念号码。 甚至...
我的翻印可以说是%100的。第一个伟大的智力壮举一位年轻的儿童是学习如何谈,紧随其后的学习如何计数。 从最早的童年,我们是如此的约束,与我们的系统的计算,这是一个壮举想象的要考虑所面对的问题,早期人类谁尚未开发的这项设施。 仔细考虑我们系统的计算导致的信念,而不是作为一个设施来自然是一个人,这是一个伟大和取得的显著成就人类。 这是不可能要了解事件的顺序,导致...
One of the first great intellectual feats of a young child is learning how to talk, closely followed by learning how to count. 小朋友最早的智力开发点是学习如何说话,其次是学习算数。From earliest childhood we are so bo...
对于一个孩子来说,一个最大的智力挑战就是学习怎样讲话,进一步说,即紧跟着学习怎样数数From earliest childhood we are so bound up with our system of numeration that it is a feat of imagination to consider the problems faced by early humans ...
扫描下载二维码求英语高手帮忙翻译 急急!!! 谢谢
求英语高手帮忙翻译 急急!!! 谢谢 20
毕业设计总结
在大学的学习过程中,毕业设计是一个重要的环节,是我们步入社会参与实际工程建设的一次极好的演示,我十分有幸能提早把毕业设计和实际工程有机的结合起来,参与办公大楼的初步设计工作。
我们的毕业设计就是以该实际工程为依据进行设计的,该办公大楼采用的是全现浇钢筋混凝土框架结构,,拟建五层,总建筑面积:,建筑总高度为19.8m。设计中以五层进行设计。我这次设计的项目是经过多番比较,从中筛选出最合适的,设计为一距形的建筑物,在我们的导师黄玲老师的耐心指导和详细查阅了各规范做法后,我们才得以圆满完成这次毕业设计的任务。
在手算部分我们计算的内容主要有:竖向荷载、风荷载、水平地震荷载计算、侧移验算、框架内力分析与组合、框架梁柱设计以及基础设计等。在计算方法上,竖向荷载作用下的内力计算采用“分层法”和“二次力矩分配法”;框架刚度采用“D值法”;水平地震作用计算采用“底部剪力法”。在电算部分,采用PKPM计算,电算后加以修改从而得到令人比较满意的结果。在这次设计中,我大量使用OFFICE系列软件中的EXCEL制作表格进行计算,节省大量人力,并且保证了计算的准确度,而且做出来的表格美观实用,保证了后期对计算书排版工作的顺利开展。
在这次为期两个多月的毕业设计中,我收获良多,获得了许多珍贵的知识,学到了在许多书本上不可能收录的东西。例如如何最大限度的利用规范,如何把规范里的明文规定运用到实际上去,如何独立思考等等。总之,这次的毕业设计使我在身心都得到了锻炼,在此十分感谢我的导师黄玲老师,以及在设计上给予我莫大帮助的同学。由于篇幅关系,未能收录全部所做内容,只摘取了部分成果编写于此计算书中,并附上办公大楼的初步设计方案。

杨起勤
日
不区分大小写匿名
Graduation Project summary 
Learning process at the university, the graduation project is an important aspect of the social participation as we approach the actual construction of an excellent presentation, I am very fortunate to be ahead of the graduation project design and the actual combination of organic, to participate in building The preliminary design work. 

Our graduation project is based on the actual project design, the building is used in cast-in-place reinforced concrete frame structure, the proposed five-storey, with a total construction area: , the total building height of 19.8m. Design to the design of five. The design of the projects I have been repeatedly compared to filter out the most suitable design from the shape of a building, in our patient mentor teacher Ling guidance and detailed inspection of the norm, we can be the successful completion of the task of the graduation project. 

Balance in hand we calculate the contents of some are: vertical loads, wind loads, the level of seismic loading, the lateral displacement checked, the framework of analysis and combination of internal forces, the design of the framework of beams and columns, as well as the basis for design. In the calculation method, the vertical load of the internal forces calculated under a &tiered& and &second moment distribution method&; frame stiffness using &D value&; the level of seismic calculation of &at the bottom of the shear law.& Computing in part, using PKPM calculation, after the computer is modified in order to be satisfied with the results. In this design, I OFFICE Series large-scale use of the EXCEL software to calculate the production of the form, saving a great deal of manpower, and to ensure the accuracy of the calculation, but also out of form so beautiful and practical, guaranteed rates of the late publishing of the smooth carried out. 

During this period the design of more than two months of graduation, I harvest a lot, gained a lot of valuable knowledge, learned in many books and things can not be included. Such as how to maximize the use of norms, how to regulate the use of an express provision in the fact that in practice, and how to think independently and so on. In short, the graduation project and I have been in the physical and mental exercise, in this very grateful to my mentor teacher Ling, as well as the design has given me great assistance to students. Due to the length of the relationship, failed to record all done, but only to the removal of part of the calculation results of the preparation of this book, together with the preliminary design of the program office. 

Yang Qi-Qin 
June 15, 2009
打不下这些东西!你把邮箱给我!我发给你!
Graduation design
In the learning process, the university graduation design is an important link in our society, is the actual construction of an excellent presentation, I was fortunate to advance the graduation design and engineering, participate in the organic combination of the office building of the preliminary design work.
Our graduation design is based on the actual engineering design, the office building USES is full of cast-in-situ reinforced concrete frame structure, and proposed five layers, with a total construction area of: , building a total height is 1.98 m. Design with five layers design. I this design projects are compared through more than those most appropriate, designed for a distance of buildings, the teacher behavior in our teacher&s patience and detailed guidance the specification, we can complete the task of graduation design.
In the part we calculate calculate is the main content of the vertical load, the wind load, and horizontal seismic load calculation, lateral force analysis and calculation, the framework, design and basic design of beam-column etc. In computing method under vertical load, the internal force calculation using &law& and the &second torque distribution method&, Using &D value& Horizontal seismic action is &bottom shear method&. In computing, using PKPM calculation, the part to be amended after computing is satisfactory results. In this design, I use of EXCEL software version series production form, saves the massive human, and ensure the accuracy of the calculation, and to form a beautiful and practical, guarantee for calculation of the late work smoothly. Typesetting,

In this period of more than two months of graduation design, I harvest significantly, and many precious knowledge learned in many books on the impossible. Such as how to maximize the utilization, how to regulate the expressly, how to apply independent thinking, etc. Anyhow, the graduation design makes me in physical exercise for, in this very thank my tutor behavior in design, and teacher gave me great help classmates. Owing to space relation, which do not included all content, only the part of the achievements in the calculations of writing, and attach a preliminary design of the office building.
YangQiQin
On June 15th 2009
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号跪求请英语高手帮我这个菜鸟,急求求你们了
好眼熟的题目.你初中的吧?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1-5 ABCDD 6-10 CABAB
11-14 DDBC
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖