求ca与ab的夹角 autosys 教程 谢谢

Database Technical Support
CODE:AT02 1. University graduate in computer Science or equivalent 2. 7+ years of IT working experience in Oracle, MS SQL database, and/or IBM DB2 administration 3. Strong in technical support skills including troubleshooting, performance tuning, capacity planning, monitoring tools recommendation, customization, deployment, and usage. 4. Knowledge and experience of Sybase, Sun Solaris, SAN storage administration, Legato backup solution, SUSE Linux, Tomcat , Apache HTTP, CA AutoSys, SiteScope, IBM WebSphere, IBM MQ would be an advantage 5. Knowledge of Data Center infrastructure implementation and site preparation 6. Good interpersonal and communication skills 7. Fluent written and spoken English 8. Provide standby support for production problem on non-office hours. 9. Willing to travel
工作地址:越秀区小北路185-189号鹏源发展大厦810-811室
联系人:胡小姐
电子邮件:
联系电话:(企业未公开,请通过卓博人才网投递简历)
联系地址:广东广州越秀区小北路185-189号鹏源发展大厦810-811室(510045)面试地址:(同上)
,禁止用人单位在招聘面试过程中向求职者收取任何费用(抵押金、风险金、报名费、培训费等),请求职者提高警惕。
没有视频展示!
没有图片展示!
广州市柏纳管理顾问有限公司是一家以中高级人才交流中介服务及企业人力资源管理咨询为主营业务的专业化管理顾问公司,公司以众跨国外资企业为服务对象,秉承“以客户为中心”的核心服务理念,力求不断提升业务技能,为知名企业推荐中高级人才,为职业精英提供发展良机的专业猎头机构,并致力于为企业人力资源管理咨询和个人职业生涯发展规划提供优质的服务。柏纳公司拥有数位资深人力资源顾问分别率领各自团队在不同的行业区分中工作,主要提供人才猎头、人力资源管理咨询、企业经营管理策划顾问咨询等高品质的专业化服务,所服务的行业包括快速消费品、金融、家电、制造、电子、化工、服装等。
联系人:胡小姐
地&&址:广东广州越秀区小北路185-189号鹏源发展大厦810-811室邮&&编:510045E-Mail:
关注我们:的原创经验被浏览,获得 ¥0.001 收益
的原创经验被浏览,获得 ¥0.005 收益
的原创经验被浏览,获得 ¥0.005 收益
的原创经验被浏览,获得 ¥0.005 收益
的原创经验被浏览,获得 ¥0.005 收益
的原创经验被浏览,获得 ¥0.005 收益
的原创经验被浏览,获得 ¥0.005 收益
的原创经验被浏览,获得 ¥0.005 收益
的原创经验被浏览,获得 ¥0.001 收益
的原创经验被浏览,获得 ¥0.005 收益
的原创经验被浏览,获得 ¥0.005 收益
的原创经验被浏览,获得 ¥0.001 收益
的原创经验被浏览,获得 ¥0.005 收益
的原创经验被浏览,获得 ¥0.005 收益
的原创经验被浏览,获得 ¥0.005 收益
的原创经验被浏览,获得 ¥0.001 收益
的原创经验被浏览,获得 ¥0.002 收益
的原创经验被浏览,获得 ¥0.005 收益
的原创经验被浏览,获得 ¥0.001 收益
的原创经验被浏览,获得 ¥0.005 收益
的原创经验被浏览,获得 ¥0.001 收益
的原创经验被浏览,获得 ¥0.005 收益
的原创经验被浏览,获得 ¥0.001 收益
的原创经验被浏览,获得 ¥0.001 收益Irene Chong Suan Lian | LinkedIn
Shell Business Services Centre Sdn Bhd, Shell IT International Sdn Bhd, Recommendations4 people have recommended Irene194connectionsJoin LinkedIn & access Irene's full profileJoin LinkedIn & access Irene's full profile. It's free!As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Irene directly194connections
BackgroundI am a passionate, versatile and results driven IT professional with a thirst for continuous learning and knowledge. I have been recognised multiple times by past and present organisations for my work.
I am currently the Enterprise Strategy and Portfolio Analyst for IT in the CIO office of Royal Dutch Shell, supporting the most senior IT leadership of the Group.
I was most recently a Component Services Manager for the Royal Dutch Shell group based in Malaysia. I was absolutely accountable for the overall delivery and quality of the Global Shell Service Desk to the Shell Group. Under my leadership, I successfully collaborated with our service partner, HP Enterprise Services to achieve a world class benchmarked delivery of the service desk. I managed a service portfolio in excess of USD30 million that supports more than 150 thousand global end users. I managed the performance of the outsourced service to ensure that we deliver the value of the contract to the Business. The role required strong stakeholder management, collaboration skills, supplier management and relationship management.
Other things about me:
Achieved my MBA with Distinction while working in a global delivery role.
Trained in ITIL.
Certified Project Manager (PMP).
Member of PMI.
Member of the Helpdesk Institute.
Served as the Director of Public Relations for the Project Management Institute Malaysia Chapter from , a local chapter of the global non-profit organization (Project Management Institute) dedicated to the advancement of project management best practices.
Previous roles as a Business Analyst and Project Manager (PMP) in a regional telecommunications service provider headquartered in Malaysia with a broad experience in managing the delivery and adoption of various IT systems and products into the organization to support the business. Other career experiences include account management and implementing warehouse management solutions in the Malaysian logistics industry.ExperienceEnterprise IT Strategy and Portfolio AnalystShell International BVComponent Services ManagerShell Business Services Centre Sdn BhdI am absolutely accountable for the delivery of the Global Shell Service Desk through our IT partner Hewlett-Packard. The service reaches out to 150K+ users worldwide for the Royal Dutch Shell group, with a contract value in excess of USD30million (2011).
Primary activities include performance management, supplier and relationship management, service improvement and project sponsorship.GI-D Service ManagerShell IT International Sdn BhdResponsible for a service portfolio of more than USD40million, serving 150K+ client machines worldwide.
Develop enterprise IT services for backoffice servers and storage infrastructure.
Manage IT service lifecycle following the ITIL framework including service improvements.Business AnalystCompany Background:Malaysia’s premier telecommunications company providing high quality voice and data services(Asia’s Best Companies 2004-Finance Asia)
*Managed the delivery of IT systems to support the business in the areas of finance,sales and marketing,HR,product development,engineering,logistics and CRM.
*Key liaison representing IT interests between engineering and IT
*Assessed business requirements impact on the IT systems by determining systems implicated,operational processes affected,if processes are to be introduced or modified, resulting in a solution design incorporating the business needs,scope,functional design and systems requirements.
*Performed resource planning.
*Participated in the tendering process and vendor evaluations.
*Developed the project plan and managed stakeholders.
*Implemented the projects and communicated with key stakeholders.
*Managed change requests and monitored performance.
*Documented lessons learned for management review.Project ManagerCompany Background:EXE is a leading warehouse management systems solutions provider(since acquired by SSA Global)
*Performed product development,feasibility studies, proposal documentation,user requirements gathering, application training,change request management,quality assurance and control management,acceptance testing, contract management and consulting services for local and overseas clients
*Exposed to an international business environment and worked with project team members from different cultural/technical background(Bangkok, Mumbai, Singapore and UK)
*Managed the WMS project at MISC and Sitt Tatt Logistics Malaysia
*Account Manager for Malaysian corporate clients e.g. MISC,Linfox,Sitt Tatt and ShipNTrackSenior Systems Engineer*Systems Team Lead for the BSCS billing systems upgrade, Peoplesoft HR systems upgrade,CA Autosys automated job scheduling systems,IBM-Tivoli helpdesk systems and Novel DHCP implementations
*Contributed to the implementation of the Veritas enterprise backup solution, enterprise storage solution, Y2K readiness and Novell email migration
*Provided 24X7 UNIX systems administration support for critical UNIX and NT servers at the data centers
*Conducted email application training for 200 end-users during the email migration
*Developed and maintained the intranet webserver
*Provided helpdesk support for IT related casesSkillsProject ManagementContract ManagementPerformance ManagementService Level ManagementPMPIT ManagementITILVendor ManagementOutsourcingProject DeliveryBusiness AnalysisIT Service ManagementService DeliveryIT StrategyOrganizationsHonors & Awards
View Irene's full profile to...See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Irene directlyNot the Irene Chong Suan Lian you're looking for?
People Also ViewedWissen ist die F?higkeit zum effektiven Handeln - Peter Senge -Knowledge Management Expert, ITIL Service Manager and Project Management Professional with Enthusiasm and PassionNEA MS EMEA Project Manager at The Dow Chemical CompanyFreelance ProjectmanagerScheduling Assistant at a Training ProviderInhaber Consulting4ServiceGC MI OTC Team Lead at Shell Oil CompanyProduct Consultant bei Method Park Software AGProject Manager at HP Enterprise Services
LinkedIn-leden in Nederland:

我要回帖

更多关于 求刷机教程 的文章

随机推荐