英语好的解释 名词 英语一下!谢谢!

请教一个翻译?最好能解释一下(英文)谢谢_百度知道
请教一个翻译?最好能解释一下(英文)谢谢
some people say there is no absolute truth because “truth” is defined by people and there is no objectivity whenever people are involved. does absolute truth exist or not ?why? 尤其是这句:&there is no objectivity whenever people are involved&怎么译?知道的朋友, 发表一下看法吧.(要用英文哦.)应该是讲经验的重要性吧.
谢谢两位的翻译我的问题:绝对真理到底存在不存在呢?中英文均可,给出英文解答的加分.谢谢.期望大家的回复!********Write to :wu_lala Thanks for your answer.For your opinion,I also no absolutly agree .hehe...First of all.What's the exactly meaning about the &truth&.of couse .truth is probably not always for right ,because our society is development forever.In different area and period.With the development of the people' understanding.some of them(the truth) will be overdate.but to my opinion.I don't believe that the truth is not absolutly exist in our word only beacause they will must be wrong one day in the futher.In the earth ,beacause there is no one who has a ecognition.嘿嘿,说的不好,见笑了!
提问者采纳
the upstairs' translations are pretty enough, I'll just write down my opinions on your matter.I don't believe absolute truth is existing in the human world. People's attitude are changing as time going on. Everyone has his or her own opinions towards things.
There are many unfortunate people whose articles or thoughts were recognized only after their deaths. Maybe Jack's seems right at this moment, but Mike's will prove to be true after 20 years. After all, who knows what tomorrow would be like?? As your sentence goes,&There's no objectivity whenever people are involved&, what we believe or think now is reasonable or applicable just in a certain situation.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
some people say there is no absolute truth because “truth” is defined by people and there is no objectivity whenever people are involved. does absolute truth exist or not ?why? 有人说没有绝对的真理存在因为真理是由人来定义的,只要有人介入就没有客观性可言。绝对真理存在还是不存在?为什么?关键是:involve一词的理解。involve应该理解成“有人参与、介入,影响”之类的意思。按照牛津高阶词典的解释:if a situation, an event or an activity involves sb, they take part in it or are affected by it。以及Webster词典: to draw in as a participant : ENGAGE, EMPLOY。People interpret truth in many different ways, and people, as humans, cannot be really objective. So absolute truth does not exist.
there is no objectivity whenever people are involved有人参与就没有客观性的存在有人说这世上没有真相/真理, 因为真理是人定义的.有人参与的地方就没有客观性.至上的真理到底存不存在? 为什么?
有人说,因为没有绝对的真理&真&是指客观的人,没有任何人参与. 绝对真理是不存在的.为什么?
一些人认为并没有绝对的真理,因为真理是由人来定义的,只要人被牵扯在其中,就没有客观性可言。绝对真理真的存在吗?
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁希望英语不错的朋友帮我翻译一下这文章大概的意思,谢谢哈!_百度知道
希望英语不错的朋友帮我翻译一下这文章大概的意思,谢谢哈!
if one day you feel like crying ,
I don't promise that i will make you laugh,
but i can cry with you.
if one day you want to run away,
Don't be afarid to call me.
don't promise to ask you to stop,
but i can run witn you. if one day you don't want to listen to anyone,
I promise to be there for you,
And I promise to be very quiet.
But if one day you call,
And there is no answer,
Come fast to see me,
Perhaps I nee you
如果哪天你想哭
请打给我我不能保证让你笑
但我会跟你一起哭如果哪天你想逃
请打给我我不能保证你会停下
但我会与你一起逃如果哪天你不想听人说话
请打给我我一定会找到你
我保证会非常安静但如果哪天你打给我
我却没有回答请快点来找我
也许,我需要你……
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
if one day you feel like crying , call me . I don't promise that i will make you laugh, but i can cry with you. if one day you want to run away, Don't be afarid to call me. I don't promise to ask you to stop, I promise to be there for you, And I promise to be very quiet. But if one day you call, And there is no answer, Come fast to see me, Perhaps I nee you but i can run witn you. if one day you don't want to listen to anyone, call me.如果有一天你想哭, 给我打电话。 我不希望,我将让你笑, 但我可以一起哭泣。 如果有一天你想逃跑, 不要afarid给我打电话。 我不答应,请你停止, 我保证会在你身旁, 而且我保证会非常安静。 但如果有一天你打电话, 有没有答案, 快来看看我, 也许你我娘家 但我可以运行witn你。 如果有一天你不想听任何人, 给我打电话。
如果有一天你想哭,打电话给我.我不能保证让你开心,但是我会陪你一起哭。如果有一天你想逃,勇敢地给我打我电话,我不能保证让你停下脚步,但是我会陪你一起跑。如果有一天你不想听从于任何人,打电话给我,我保证会陪你一起,并会很安静。但是如果有一天,你打电话给我,那边没有回应,赶快跑来见我,也许我需要你。
大家回答的都不错
希望英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语好的朋友帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!_百度知道
英语好的朋友帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!
1.支持北京同方威视前期测试windows 8平板和windows Phone,包括:移动办公,ERP,CRM2.参与河北廊坊联通&班班通&产品推介会,为廊坊一中讲解windows 8平板在教育行业的优势注:廊坊一中的需求是1200台平板作为学生考试用机
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Could you please tell me which express company is resoponsible for delivering? Is it SF-Express or Yunda Express? Can you send me some pictures or the illustrated books of the products for us to promote your products? 欢迎交流合作~打字不易,如满意,望采纳。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语好的帮忙翻译一下这句话,在线等。谢谢!!!!_百度知道
英语好的帮忙翻译一下这句话,在线等。谢谢!!!!
when a dirty and untidy grey cat showed up in the prison yard,i was one of the first to go out there and pet it.i had not touched a cat or a dog in over 20 years.i spent at least 20 minutes,knelt down behind the kitchen as the cat rolled around,relaxed.when he was expressing outwardly,i was feeling inwardly.itwas an amazing bit of grace to feel him under myhand and note that i was reaching a life or another creature with something as simple as my care.
我不要百度的翻译,那样不准。谢谢
提问者采纳
当一只又脏又乱的灰猫出现在监狱的院子里时,我是第一个走出去抚摸(逗)他的。和我上次碰到一只猫狗已经超过20年啦~我用了20分钟,跪坐在厨房地上看著,而那只猫有时滚来滚去,有时松弛的躺著。当他的表情表露无遗时而我却把感觉沉埋於心。只是用手去感受他,我就如同感到奇异恩典,这也表示我在接触另一个生命,另一只和我想法一样单纯的生物。翻:Masmas364
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
一只脏兮兮的猫出现在监狱的院子里,我第一个走了过去,轻轻抚摸着它,我已经20多年没有抚摸过小猫小狗了。我和这只猫呆了至少20分钟,我蹲在厨房后面,用手抚摸它,看它肆意的撒泼打滚,情绪表露无余,我不由得生出一种悲悯的神奇感觉,但却压抑隐忍,无从释放。从这个小东西身上我了解了什么是单纯,也找到了我所向往的简单生活。
又脏又乱,当一个灰色的猫出现在监狱的院子里,我是第一次去外面和宠物。我没有碰到一只猫或狗在超过20年。我花了至少20分钟,跪在厨房后面猫沸沸扬扬时,放松。表达表面上时,我感到内心。就是一个了不起的优雅感觉的他在myhand和注意,我是一个生活或另一种生物的东西一样简单我的照顾。
When a dirty and untidy grey cat showed up in the prison yard, I was one of the first to go out there and pet it. I hadn’t touched a cat or a dog in over 20 years. I spent at least 20 minutes, knelt down behind the kitchen as the cat rolled around, relaxed. When he was expressing outwardly, I was feeling inwardly. It was an amazing bit of grace to feel him under my hand and note that I was reaching a life or another creature with something as simple as my care.又脏又乱,当一个灰色的猫出现在监狱的院子里,我是第一次去外面和宠物。我没有碰到一只猫或狗在超过20年。我花了至少20分钟,跪在厨房后面猫沸沸扬扬时,放松。表达表面上时,我感到内心。这是一个惊人的优雅感觉他在我的手,请注意,我是达成生活或另一种生物的东西一样简单我的照顾。
当一个肮脏,不整洁的灰色猫在监狱的院子里出现了,我是第一次去那里和宠物吧。我还没有碰到一只猫或狗在20年花了至少20分钟的一个,跪向下
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 解释 名词 英语 的文章

随机推荐