帮忙翻译一句话,谢谢你翻译

帮忙翻译一下下面这几个英文句子,谢谢!!每个句子后面括号中的词汇都必须用在所翻译的句子中,否则视为无效翻译,句子如下:1.我一定要感谢那些在我处境艰难时支持我的所有人(st_百度作业帮
帮忙翻译一下下面这几个英文句子,谢谢!!每个句子后面括号中的词汇都必须用在所翻译的句子中,否则视为无效翻译,句子如下:1.我一定要感谢那些在我处境艰难时支持我的所有人(st
帮忙翻译一下下面这几个英文句子,谢谢!!每个句子后面括号中的词汇都必须用在所翻译的句子中,否则视为无效翻译,句子如下:1.我一定要感谢那些在我处境艰难时支持我的所有人(stick by)2.这是一次重要的会议,请务必不要迟到。(see to it that)3.这些科学家把一生都奉献给了科学,并为科学事业作出了巨大的贡献。(devote)4.直到现在,有些学生连简单的英语都不会说,更不要说写英语文章了。(much less)5.不管花多少钱,我们都要尽最大的努力营救汶川地震中的每一个受害者。(regardless of)
1.我一定要感谢那些在我处境艰难时支持我的所有人(stick by) I am obliged to thank all those who sticked by my side when I was in such a difficult situation.2.这是一次重要的会议,请务必不要迟到。(see to it that) Please see to it that don't ever be late for the important meeting.3.这些科学家把一生都奉献给了科学,并为科学事业作出了巨大的贡献。(devote) These scientists have devoted all their lives to science and have make great contributions to the science industry.4.直到现在,有些学生连简单的英语都不会说,更不要说写英语文章了。(much less) Up to now, some students still can't even speak simple English, much less English articles.5.不管花多少钱,我们都要尽最大的努力营救汶川地震中的每一个受害者。(regardless of)We have to try our utmost efforts to save and rescue every single victim in the Wenchuan Earthquake regardless of the financial costs.
1. i must thank those who stick by and support me in hard times.
2. please do not be late, see to it that it's an important meeting.
3. these scientists devoted their whole lives to science, and mad...
1. 我一定要感谢那些在我处境艰难时支持我的所有人(stick by)
I must thank those who stuck by me when I had a time.
2. 这是一次重要的会议,请务必不要迟到。(see to it that)
This is an important meeting, please see to it that no one shows up...
1. I have to thank for those who still stood by me when I had a hard time in some stage.
2. This is a very important meeting, please see to it that do not be late.
3. These scientists debote all the...您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
B 是正确答案。问的是她长的什么样,不是像谁。A 是错误的。
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'英语好的,请帮个忙,翻译一段话,谢谢_百度知道
英语好的,请帮个忙,翻译一段话,谢谢
,可以把快递单号给我吗,以防快递丢失”—— 帮我用英文翻译下这段话.........不好意思.,这样我可以跟踪快递信息..没分了...,感激不尽......“快递发出后.
我有更好的答案
Could you please send me the tracking number after the delivery of the expressage?In that case, I can track it so as not to lose.
(After delivery, can take the express order to me, so that I can express informationtracking, to prevent the loss of express&)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
帮个忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手帮忙翻译一段话,谢谢了~~~~~~!上海到悉尼直达的船的船很少,船程要25-28天,如果今天能拿到订单,我们可以争取看能不能订上最早的船期:ETD:12-31, ETA: 1-25左右,如果今天给不到订_百度作业帮
请英语高手帮忙翻译一段话,谢谢了~~~~~~!上海到悉尼直达的船的船很少,船程要25-28天,如果今天能拿到订单,我们可以争取看能不能订上最早的船期:ETD:12-31, ETA: 1-25左右,如果今天给不到订
请英语高手帮忙翻译一段话,谢谢了~~~~~~!上海到悉尼直达的船的船很少,船程要25-28天,如果今天能拿到订单,我们可以争取看能不能订上最早的船期:ETD:12-31, ETA: 1-25左右,如果今天给不到订单,可能只能订到以下船期:ETD 1-12
ETA 2-10左右,请确认以上信息不要机译啊谢谢。。。。各位大侠
The nonstop ships from Shanghai to Sydney derictly are rare now.It takes about 25 to 28 days to get there.We will try our best to get the earlist shipment which is ETD:12-31,ETA:about 1-25,if we set the order today.Otherwise,the shipment might delay to ETD1-12,ETA 2-10.Please confirm it.Thank you.这里,我们确定定单,感觉用set an order来表示比较有礼貌.然后如果我们无法今天拿到定单,就有otherwise就可以表示相反的情况,无须再罗嗦一遍.
There are few non-stop ships from Shanghai to Sydney and it will take 25 - 28 days. If we get the order form today, we can try our best to book the earliest shipping date: ETD: 12-31, ETA: 1-25 or so....
Shanghai to Sydney direct ship rarely, boat ride to 25-28 days, if I could get the order, we can try to see can be booked at the earliest date of shipment: ETD:12-31, ETA: 1-25, if give no orders, may only be set to the following shipment: ETD 1-12 ETA about 2-10, please confirm the above information您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
是公司最主要的综合财务报表之一。它是一张平衡表。根据会计学上复式簿记的记帐方法,公司的资产和负债双方在帐面上必须平衡,所以资产负债表不是资产和负债的平衡表,资产...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢你翻译 的文章

随机推荐