写一篇作文,mylet it belovee father

以I love my father为题写一篇英语作文_百度知道
以I love my father为题写一篇英语作文
提问者采纳
t on the right track? My father. I can feel his love and he&#39, he tried to urged me to do my homework properly and study harder when i was in front of the TV. he did blame me when i wasn's lifting me up to touch the sky,s a bit harsh but i followedPeople always say that living is like acting and everyone has their own stories, father, because she's teaching me to love with heart. Even thought it's unique and one of a kind. But who actually gave me the chance to started my first page of life, a wonderful man who gave me life and showed me kindness. he&#39
这篇作文的中文意思是什么?
不好意思你哪个单词不认识?
是不是我不会的你就会帮我翻译啊
这是百度的吗😒
难道要我从头翻到尾?
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英文写一篇60词左右的作文,My Father
My father is the head of the family,he is not high not fat,have a pair of wisdom in the eyes,nose and ears,short hair,wearing a big glasses.My father is not only a master,or our family humorist.Remember the time,dad asked others to do two dumbbells,that person must send us,father urges us to take good care of the person who came.We hastened to ask her father for whatever reason,dad told us,he will give me the dumbbell to father,Mandarin is not so good," dumbbell" of the" bell" pear" to the" pear",Dad went to work.I become dejected and despondent to go back to my house,because I hate to eat pear.I heard my mom in indistinct automatic speaking said:" two boxes of pear,so much,to eat,give my mother a box!" Later,my father came back carrying two dumbbells,followed by a person,I quickly ran to ask:" father,you said that two box pear did not." Dad,we got a be all at sea feel at a loss,after a while,he come,one face says helplessly:" when I say pear,when I say is a dumbbell!" Dad make us laugh.On another occasion,during the holidays,mom went to work,dad at home and have a rest.Father to cook after you go to play games to go,I have not been idle,to watch tv.I smelled a smell of burning,he said to his father:" Dad,like rice paste!" The father quickly rushed into the kitchen,to come out and said to me:" all right,you don't say with mother." And to the front of the computer to continue the fight to.After a while,my mother came back,look at my face mysterious look,asked me:"how?Are you okay.I nodded,mother over rice,I secretly with the past,into the pot,pressure cooker edge found by the rice boiled over,only the middle one small white.I estimate will be a good start,turned and left the kitchen.He has stood in the kitchen door,mom while carrying a soggy bread edge on the father said:" you are cooking level is too high,the rice cooked black rice,!" Dad be poker-faced to mother explained:" I was black face boiled rice,black rice and of course."Look at these,you must think my dad is very funny.Actually he is in the medical knowledge is very high,is a great doctor.The three of us every time we go out shopping to meet the patient consulted him,he stopped patiently to others to speak what to eat what drugs.Make my mother and I often go a long way,also returns to find his father.When I was ill,my father opened a drug can cure my illness.Now Dad go abroad,most afraid of my mother is ill,on one occasion,I have a cold,have several pairs of medicine didn't work.Later is no way,my mother let dad E-mail from abroad sent us a prescription.Mother according to prescription drug I caught a medicine,can cure my illness.Dad before going abroad,every day to send me to school,meet me after school,never call a" bitter",called a " tired" ......I hope my father can come back quickly,let me see his kind face
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码以“My Father”为题写一篇小作文 40个单词以下
My father is a kind person, I like him very much, because he often teach me some knowledge, when I failed in the exam, he will comfort me. He is also very humorous, often jokes make us, every time we hear his jokes, will laugh. I love my father, father loves me, too.
I have a small warm family.My father,who is neary 40 years old,is nuts of MBA.My mother's hobby is playing badminton and she is rather good at it.And me,a good swimmer,always dream to be an athlete in the future
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码用“My father”为题写一篇英语作文.
My Father My father is a kind man.He is not very tall but he is a man of perseverance.He works very hard and his services are highly appreciated.My father is a man of devotion.Every morning he gets up the earliest to make breakfast for us.In the evening,he is always the late to come back home.At weekends,he always takes us to go outing in his car.He is a man of few words,but he often says to me "A little learning is a dangerous thing".I will always remember these words.I love my father very much.这只是建议,你还可以写真实生活!按格式
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
写出来是我的father,不是你的father了。。。。。
扫描下载二维码一篇英语作文叫My Father【我的父亲】.文章篇幅不要太多,能写一张纸就行了,写好点.我认为可以的,我会追50分!能把中文也写下来吗?
怪叔叔綫u6埖
My father is a kind man.He is not very tall but he is a man of perseverance.He works very hard and his services are highly appreciated.My father is a man of devotion.Every morning he gets up the earliest to make breakfast for us.In the evening,he is always the late to come back home.At weekends,he always takes us to go outing in his car.He is a man of few words,but he often says to me "A little learning is a dangerous thing".I will always remember these words.I love my father very much.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
上面的“英语”写的很搞笑,先用中文写,再用机器翻译。
my father is a common constrction engineerer,he is very intelligent ,which you can find out from his appearence:single eyelid man with big and black eyes, big nose ,erect bridge with a pair of golden ...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 let it belove 的文章

随机推荐