ebook no. 74
juvenile l.german
juvenile lit in German
verne ( l.fr | l.it )
by Verne in French or Italian
love stories ! austen
love stories not by Austen
jane austen cat.audio
audio books by Jane AustenBe an Advocate to Get Attention and Accelerate Your Business
As a coach and consultant working with all kinds or entrepreneurs wanting to grow their businesses, I am always looking, always studying, always paying attention to what creates success beyond basic business acumen.
What is it that makes one financial planner, professional organizer or image consultant successful, and another of equal talent struggle? I have noticed one significant principle that I am compelled to shout out loud. I sincerely believe it is the barrier between having a good business and having a phenomenal business. Take a look at yourself as you read on.
What we are talking about is the “it” factor &#8211; that special something that will make you and your business stand out in a crowded marketplace and be selected over your competitors.
The “it” factor is being an advocate: taking a stand for something, and in fact being loud and proud about it. I am talking about the real estate agent who does more than list houses – instead she advocates that every working professional can a or the owner of a cleaning service who doesn’t just clean, they use non-toxic products and are vocal abo or the insurance agent that does not just sell policies, who instead makes it clear that anyone that has children has a responsibility to have life insurance.
By taking a stand for what you really believe in, by taking the high road, yet focusing on what is a significant benefit of your business, you will find that many more people than usual will respond to your message.
To learn how you can go from a service provider to an advocate for your clients, read the full article at:
You can also tune into the tele-class recording at:
Topics: , ,
& Tags: , ,
Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post! It is the little changes that produce the biggest changes. Thanks for sharing!
Good morning Ladies & Gentleman, believe it or perhaps not this is still my 1st full week on the world-wide-web, i confess i am bit delayed with this technological innovation, but better now then never &#8211; right? I was already able to grab 100 of book marks of things which often interest me, if i would have recognized the world-wide-web has most of this, i would likely have tried to get it before then in my 60&#8242;s. My favourite bookmark so far, that i check out nearly every single other day is , its nice! I wanted to stick to those habits of all those other posters here which say thanks
generously almost everywhere. What a unexpected pleasant community right here. Appears to be the world is stuffed with hospitable folks. Ideal Regards and a lucky week to every body!
I went over this website and I think you have a lot of excellent info, bookmarked (:.
Gday! This is the fourth time visiting now and I just wanted to say I truley enjoy reading your blog website. I have decided to bookmark it
with your title: Be an Advocate to Get Attention and Accelerate Your Business | Create a Thriving Business and your Web address: . I hope this is fine with you, I&#8217;m trying to give your fantastic blog a bit more exposure. Be back soon.
Hi would you mind stating which blog platform you&#8217;re using? I&#8217;m going to start my own blog soon but I&#8217;m having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I&#8217;m looking for something unique.
P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!
Hi there! This is the second time visiting now and I just wanted to say I truley enjoy looking at your blogging site. I&#8217;ve decided to bookmark it
with your title: Be an Advocate to Get Attention and Accelerate Your Business | Create a Thriving Business and your Website address: . I hope this is all right with you, I&#8217;m attempting to give your wonderful blog a bit more exposure. Be back soon.
Hiya. I noticed your blog title, &#8220;Be an Advocate to Get Attention and Accelerate Your Business | Create a Thriving Business&#8221; doesn&#8217;t really reflect the content of your web page. When writing your website title, do you think it&#8217;s most beneficial to write it for Search engine optimization or for your visitors? This is something I&#8217;ve been struggling with mainly because I want good search rankings but at the same time I want the best quality for my website visitors.
to uncover troubles to boost my site!I suppose its alright to create use of some of one&#8217;s ideas!!
Hey! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I&#8217;m getting tired of WordPress because I&#8217;ve had issues with hackers and I&#8217;m looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
Appreciating the persistence you put into your website and detailed information you offer. It&#8217;s awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn&#8217;t the same unwanted rehashed information. Great read! I&#8217;ve bookmarked your site and I&#8217;m including your RSS feeds to my Google account.
I always used to read article in news papers but now as I am a user of web therefore from
now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.
With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a lot of unique content I&#8217;ve either authored myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any methods to help protect against content from being ripped off? I&#8217;d genuinely appreciate it.
I truly appreciate this post. I&#8217;ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You&#8217;ve made my day! Thank you again!
I like this text. Best read inside a long time. I hope that you will continue write such as this!
Thank you, I&#8217;ve just been looking for info about this subject for a long time and yours is the best I&#8217;ve discovered so far. But, what about the bottom line? Are you sure in regards to the source?|
Hi, I log on to your blog like every week. Your writing style is awesome, keep doing what you&#8217;re doing!
You actually make it appear really easy together with your presentation however I in finding
this matter to be actually one thing which I think
I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very huge for me.
I&#8217;m taking a look ahead on your next post, I will try to get the cling of it!
Can I simply say what a comfort to discover someone who truly knows what they are talking about on the net. You actually know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people need to read this and understand this side of your story. I can&#8217;t believe you&#8217;re not more popular since you definitely possess the gift.
Activities can be experienced while internet, day or even night time, 24 several hours a time, 7 times a full week, plus 365 nights a season. Fresh unblocked games may be discovered almost every time.
Generally there are additional free unblocked activities on-line. Other than FarmVille in addition to their modifications, you may perhaps find shooting game titles for young boys also that would please them to your key.
Most of my game player associates said that they will came up from game-playing households, and they started off playing games as soon as they ended up very youthful. Other than games like Outdated Cleaning service and Wild Eights, nearly all ranked Chutes in addition to Ladders, I&#8217;m sorry!, in addition to checkers as perfect offerings.
They may be cell phone browser games likewise, which in turn needs no intricate acquire to experiment with. All you require can be the relatively fast net link and will also be equipped to delight in them to your personal cardiovascular information.
Fresh and better layouts keep listed, plus more games can be drawing in people who weren&#8217;t formerly all that serious about playing sometimes on your gaming console or maybe their COMPUTER.
One specific when in the incredible issues about safeguard hats is they might be normally just custom-made or even personalised. You may quite possibly uncover even several sections way far too as designs that can produce that succeeding cap or maybe all your own.
Several game sites target about only one style of video game. Presently there are 12 different types of games to be able to decide on from in 24 free etika games. Certain classes are fighting, proficiency, system, and voyage games. Additional categories include race, measures, sport activity, and taking pictures games. Furthermore included are gal, marvel, exercise bike, and calotte video games.
For people that are interested in seeking the latest problem games the Online is a superb spot to commence. End users can search the internet to search for a common video games. Customers should never ever should pay dollars to have fun with their favorite marvel video games.
This is a really good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere. Brief but very accurate information… Thanks for sharing this one. A must read article!|
I am happy to see so numerous advantageous information and facts in this case, we need create further strategies in this regard.
Hi there everyone, it&#8217;s my first pay a quick visit at this web site, and piece of writing is actually fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these types of content.
They may be web browser games likewise, which usually needs no complicated get to learn. Everything required will be the relatively fast world-wide-web relationship and will also be in a position to appreciate them to your own personal heart and soul articles.
Encapsulation floor cleansers are even pretty favorite throughout high schools because they are some more economical, call for not so drying out some tend to be cheap simply because they misuse reduced standard water mainly because opposed for you to alternative solutions.
Thank you for your own hard work on this web page. My daughter really likes participating in investigations and it&#8217;s really simple to grasp why. Many of us notice all concerning the powerful form you render very useful guides through the web site and in addition invigorate participation from other ones on this situation while our own child is now starting to learn a whole lot. Enjoy the remaining portion of the new year. You are always performing a remarkable job.
Usually, them occurs for one of the most undesirable minutes by your individual minimum , requirement. On time, problem arises then, anything you will accomplish, simply because it again is unquestionably not even feasible to obtain an important different doorway any occasion the idea pops.
Chiptroniks Offers the Laptop and Mobile Repairing Course By IIT Faculty. Are u searching India&#8217;s best laptop , desktop, printer, CCTV institute in Delhi. There is one institute but
and all other electronics devices.
Deciding upon well-insulated entrances can easily noticeably raise often the vigor effectiveness of households along with fitted r?(C)duit, presenting added pay-off.
This is a great list &#8211; I haven&#8217;t seen them as comments, but I think we should all start using them now!
Great beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a weblog site?
The account aided me a applicable deal. I had been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast provided shiny clear concept Connie Finlay headaches tinnitus and dizziness
I am not used to blogging. How do you add a subscribe function to my site so new post goes to their email?
This web-site can be a walk-through rather than the data you wished about it and didn’t know who should. Glimpse here, and you will undoubtedly discover it.
Wow, fantastic blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is wonderful, as well as the content!|
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I?EUR(TM)ll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!
Hiya very cool website!! Guy .. Excellent .. Superb .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also?EUR?I&#8217;m satisfied to find a lot of helpful info here in the publish, we want develop more techniques on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .
I know this if off topic but I&#8217;m looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I&#8217;m assuming having a blog like
yours would cost a pretty penny? I&#8217;m not very internet smart so I&#8217;m not 100% positive. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks
I&#8217;m still learning from you, while I&#8217;m trying to achieve my goals. I definitely liked reading all that is posted on your website.Keep the tips coming. I loved it!
Nice site for business.This is the fourth time visiting now and I just wanted to say I truley enjoy reading your blog website.
Trackbacks
Leave a Comment
Get Email Updates on This Blog:Delivered by
Quick Links
Build Your Business with a Book
Teleclasses
Recent Posts
Categories
Recent CommentsTagsImprovement_of_fuel_economy_of_a_direct-injectionspark-ignition_methanol_engine_under_light_loads39
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
Improvement_of_fuel_economy_of_a_direct-injectionspark-ignition_methanol_engine_under_light_loads39
Fuel90(32;Contentslistsavailableat;Fuel;journalhomepage:www.else;Improvementoffueleconomy;Chang-MingGong?,KuoHuang;StateKeyLaboratoryofAuto;article;info;abstract;Theeff
Fuel 90 (C1832 Contents lists available at ScienceDirectFueljournal homepage: /locate/fuel Improvement of fuel economy of a direct-injection spark-ignition methanol engine under light loadsChang-Ming Gong ?, Kuo Huang, Jing-Long Jia, Yan Su, Qing Gao, Xun-Jun LiuState Key Laboratory of Automobile Dynamic Simulation, Jilin University, Changchun 130022, China a r t i c l e i n f oa b s t r a c tThe effects of ignition system, compression ratio, and methanol injector con?guration on the brakethermal ef?ciency (BTE) and combustion of a high-compression direct-injection spark-ignition methanol engine under light loads were investigated experimentally, and its BTE was compared with its diesel counterpart. The experimental results showed that these factors signi?cantly affect the fuel economy under light load. The BTE of a methanol engine using a high-energy multi-spark-ignition system is on average 25% higher than that of one using a single-spark-ignition system at a brake mean effectivepressures (BMEP) of 0.11C0.29 MPa and an engine speed of 1600 rpm. Decreasing the compression ratio of the methanol engine from 16:1 to 14:1 markedly increases the BTE under low loads and decreases the BTE at high loads. For the methanol engine, using an injector of a 10-hole ? 0.30 mm nozzle decreases the ignition delay and improves the fuel economy compared to when an injector of a 7-hole ? 0.45 mm nozzle is used. The combustion duration using an injector of a 7-hole ? 0.45 mm nozzle is much longer than that with one of a 10-hole ? 0.30 mm nozzle under light loads. As a result, the BTE for a methanol engine with optimal parameters is improved by 27% compared to that for a methanol engine without optimized parameters at a BMEP of 0.17 MPa and an engine speed of 1600 rpm, but the BTE of the opti- mized methanol engine is 20% lower than that of its diesel counterpart under these operating conditions. Article history:Received 25 August 2010Received in revised form 27 September 2010 Accepted 17 October 2010Available online 29 October 2010 Keywords:Spark-ignition methanol engine Direct injection Fuel economy Combustion Light loads 1. Introduction Environmental protection is an important issue for the future of the world. Because of the dwindling amount of petroleum reserves and its rising price, alternative fuels are being intensively investi- gated with a view to fully or partially replacing petroleum fuels [1]. Methanol or methyl alcohol (CH3OH), is the simplest aliphatic alcohol and the ?rst member of the homologous series. It is a col- orless liquid and is completely miscible with water and organic solvents [2]. The primary feedstocks for methanol production are natural gas, lignite coal, and renewable resources such as wood, agricultural biomass materials, waste biomass and municipal wastes [3]. As a liquid, the storage, transportation, distribution, and application of methanol are similar to those of traditional gasol therefore, methanol is considered to be one of the most favorable fuels for engines of the future. Methanol has many desirable combustion and emission characteristics, such as high octane number indicating excellent antiknock perfor- high latent heat of vaporization allowing a denser fuelC and excellent lean-burn properties. These propertiesmake methanol a good fuel for spark-ignition Otto-cycle engines [4]. However, for the use of methanol in the diesel engine, itslow cetane number, high latent heat of vaporization and long igni- tion delay have led to some dif?culties in the ignition of the airCfuel mixture [5]. In order to overcome these problems and to successfully deploy methanol in diesel engines, a number of meth- ods, such as methanol fumigation, dual injection, methanolCdiesel fuel blend, methanolCdiesel fuel emulsion, addition of an ignition improver, use of a spark-ignition system or glow-plug assistance, etc., have been employed by various researchers [6C13]. Puremethanol has been successfully used in engines using a spark-plug or a glow-plug [14].Methanol can be used in lean-combustion mode, and a direct- injection system is desirable since it generates a strati?ed charge of the fuelCair mixture, which is effective for lean combustion [15]. However, the brake thermal ef?ciency (BTE) is inferior to that of the diesel counterpart because of the lean mixture under low- load conditions [16]. Takada et al. [17] investigated the improve- ment of low-load combustion and a longer spark-plug life of a methanol engine for city bus operation and optimized the multi- hole nozzle spray pattern. They found that the two-plug ignition, optimization of the injection spray pattern and its location relative to the position of the spark plug, and increasing ignition energy serve to improve the low-load combustion. Better fuel economy Corresponding author. Tel./fax: +86 431 .E-mail address: gongcm@ (C.-M. Gong)./$ - see front matter ó 2010 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved. doi:10.1016/j.fuel. Table 1Engine speci?cations. EngineBore (mm) Stroke (mm)Displacement (L) Compression ratioRated power/speed (kW/rpm) Combustion chamber type Combustion system Injection pump type Plunger diameter (mm) Number of nozzle holesDiameter of nozzle hole (mm) Injector needle valve openingpressure (MPa) Ignition system Cooling systemMethanol engine 130150 1.9916:1 or 14:1 18.3/2000 x shapeDirect injection 6A95 9.5 7 or 100.30 or 0.45 17.5C.-M. Gong et al. / Fuel 90 (C1832 1827Table 2Properties of methanol and diesel.Diesel enginePropertyChemical formulaRelative molecular mass Composition (% mass) C H ODensity (kg/m3) Boiling point (°C) RONCetane numberFlammability limit (% vol)Latent heat of vaporization (kJ/kg) Lower heating value (MJ/kg) Auto-ignition temperature (°C) Stoichiometric airCfuel ratio Flame speed (m/s)Methanol CH3OH 32Diesel C10CC21 180C200 130 150 1.99 16:118.3/2000 x shapeDirect injection 6A85 8.5 4 0.33 17.5 Spark-ignition Water-cooled CWater-cooled 37.5 12.5 50 790 65 111 3C5 6.7C36
470 6.5 0.523 86 14 0820C860 180C370 C40C55 1.58C8.2 270 42.5 260 14.5 Cand low NOX emissions under a low load can be obtained by ex- haust gas recirculation (EGR). Huang et al. [18] studied the engine performance and emissions of a compression ignition engine operating on the dieselCmethanol blends. It was found that the engine BTE increased and the diesel-equivalent brake-speci?c fuel consumption decreased with increased oxygen mass fraction (or methanol mass fraction) of the dieselCmethanol blends, due to an increased fraction of pre-mixed combustion phase, oxygen enrichment, and improvement in the diffusive combustion phase. Further advance of the fuel delivery can achieve a better engine BTE when a diesel engine runs on dieselCmethanol fuel blends.Song et al. [19] investigated the performance and emissions of a dual-fuel diesel engine. Their results showed that the full-load power of the dual-fuel engine can reach or even exceed that of the original diesel counterpart when a suitable minimum pilot quantity of the diesel is injected. The equivalent brake-speci?c fuel consumption is improved under high-load operating conditions. In particular, the dual-fuel engine shows a better fuel economy when runs at a high rate of methanol addition.All of the above literatures have been mostly focused on methanolCdiesel blends, while little work has been reported on the methanol engine [20C24]. The objective of the work reported Fig. 1. Schematic of the experimental system (1) engine, (2) electric power dynamometer, (3) encoder, (4) TDC marker, (5) combustion analyzer, (6) charge ampli?er, (7) in-cylinder pressure transducer, (8) methanol injector, (9) methanol tank, (10) spark plug, (11) methanol injection pump, (12) methanol ?lter, (13) switch valve, (14) measuring glass, (15) surge tank, (16) air ?lter and (17) multi-spark-ignition system. 1828 C.-M. Gong et al. / Fuel 90 (C1832herein was to investigate the effects of the ignition system,compression ratio, and methanol injector con?guration on the BTE and combustion in a high-compression direct-injectionspark-ignition methanol engine under light load. Furthermore, its BTE was compared with that of the diesel counterpart. Theseresults should prove useful in improving the fuel economy of themethanol engine. 2. Experimental details 2.1. Test engineThe experiments were conducted on a single-cylinder, four- stroke, naturally aspirated, water-cooled, high-compression direct-injection spark-ignition methanol-fueled engine, which was modi?ed from a compressionCignition diesel engine. The engine speci?cations are shown in Table 1. 2.2. Test fuelThe test fuels for this investigation were the re?ned industrial methanol of purity &99% and the commercial diesel. The physical and chemical properties of the fuels used are shown in Table 2.(a) Type A, 10(b) Type B, 7(c) Type C, 7Fig. 2. Injector spray-line distribution (1) spark plug, (2) fuel spray line, and (3) air swirl direction. 2.3. Experimental set-upThe experimental system is shown in Fig. 1. An electric power dynamometer was directly coupled to the engine output shaft to measure the engine torque. Fuel consumption was measured in terms of volume of methanol burned during a speci?ed time peri- od. In-cylinder pressure was measured using an SYC04A quartz crystal pressure sensor with à260 pC/MPa sensitivity, which was mounted on the cylinder head, coupled with a WDF-3 charge ampli?er. A CB366 combustion analyzer was used to analyze the in-cylinder pressure. Crankshaft position was obtained using an encoder with 0.5° resolution to determine the in-cylinder pressure as a function of crank angle. The cylinder head was modi?ed to use a spark plug. A spark plug was located near the edge of the x com- bustion chamber with a long electrode protruding into the com- bustion chamber to match the injector spray-lines. A high-energy multi-spark-ignition system capable of producing a series of suc- cessive sparks and a traditional single-spark-ignition system were used to ignite the methanolCair mixtures. The ignition energy of multi-spark-ignition system is about 100% higher than that of sin- gle-spark-ignition system.The fuel-injection pump plunger diameter was changed from the original 8.5 to 9.5 mm and a 4-hole nozzle was replaced by a 10-hole or 7-hole nozzle with increased ori?ce area in accordance with the low heating value of methanol. The methanol injector was mounted on the cylinder head along the axis of the combustion chamber. Injectors of three types were used instead of the original 4 ? 0.33 mm nozzle. The methanol spray-line distributions are shown in Fig. 2.The ignition delay is de?ned as the crank angle degrees (CA) be- tween the start of ignition and the start of combustion. The start of combustion is de?ned as the crank angle degrees at which 1% of the fuel mass is burned. The end of combustion is de?ned as the crank angle degrees at which 90% of the fuel mass is burned. The combustion duration is de?ned as the crank angle degrees fromthe start of combustion to the end of combustion.During the test, the coolant and lubricant oil temperatures were kept at around 90 and 95 ± 1 °C, respectively. The engine speed was ?xed at 1600 rpm at all tests. The injection and igni- tion timings were adjusted to achieve the optimal brake mean effective pressure (BMEP) [25]. The multi-spark-ignition system and single-spark-ignition system have the same ignition timing for each test.Fig. 3. Relationships between BTE and BMEP in a methanol engine using different spark-ignition systems and an injector of type A at a compression ratio of 14:1. C.-M. Gong et al. / Fuel 90 (C1832 18293. Results and discussion3.1. Effects of various factors on combustion and fuel economy under light load3.1.1. Ignition systemThe ignition system must provide suf?cient voltage across the spark plug electrodes to set up the discharge and supply suf?cientFig. 4. In-cylinder pressure and heat release-rate histories in a methanol engine using different spark-ignition systems and an injector of type A at a compressionratio of 14:1 and a BMEP of 0.17 MPa, an optimal injection timing of 30°CA BTDC and an ignition timing of 14°CA BTDC.Fig. 5. Relationships between BTE and BMEP in a methanol engine using amulti-spark-ignition system and an injector of type A at compression ratios of 14:1 and 16:1. energy to ignite the combustible mixture adjacent to the plug electrodes under all operating conditions [26]. Fig. 3 shows the relationships between the BTE and the BMEP in the methanol engine using different spark-ignition systems and injector type A at a compression ratio of 14:1. The BTE of a multi-spark-ignition system was found to be higher than that of a single-spark ignition over the whole load range, but especially at light load. The BTE of the engine using a high-energy multi-spark-ignition system is on average 25% higher than that using the single-spark-ignition system at BMEPs of 0.11C0.29 MPa. This may be due to that theFig. 6. In-cylinder pressure and heat-release-rate histories, and ignition delays in a methanol engine using the multi-spark-ignition system and an injector of type A at compression ratios of 14:1 and 16:1 and a BMEP of 0.17 MPa, an optimal injection timing of 30°CA BTDC and an ignition timing of 14°CA BTDC. 1830 C.-M. Gong et al. / Fuel 90 (C1832ignition energy of a multi-spark ignition is higher markedly than that of a single-spark-ignition system.Fig. 4 shows the corresponding in-cylinder pressure and heat- release rate (HRR) histories in the methanol engine using different spark-ignition systems at a BMEP of 0.17 MPa, an optimal injection timing of 30°CA BTDC and an ignition timing of 14°CA BTDC. The in-cylinder pressure of the engine using the multi-spark-ignition system at low BMEPs is slightly higher than that using thesingle-spark-ignition system and the combustion duration is short- er. The ignition energy of the multi-spark-ignition system is signi?- cantly higher than that of the single-spark-ignition system. This is why the BTE of the engine using the multi-spark-ignition system at low BMEPs is better than that of the engine using the single-spark- ignition system.3.1.2. Compression ratioFig. 5 shows the relationships between the BTE and the BMEP in the methanol engine using the multi-spark-ignition system and injector type A at compression ratios of 14:1 and 16:1. It can be seen that the BTE at a compression ratio of 14:1 is superior to that at a compression ratio of 16:1 at low BMEPs, and vice versa at high BMEPs. Speci?cally, the BTE at a compression ratio 14:1 is about 16% higher than that at 16:1 at a BMEP of 0.17 MPa. This is due to that high compression ratio increases swirl intensity and affects the spark discharge characteristics and the ignition stability, fur- ther affects the spark formation and ?ame propagation. Fig. 6 shows the corresponding in-cylinder pressure, heat- release-rate histories, and ignition delays in the methanol engine at compression ratios of 14:1 and 16:1 and a BMEP of 0.17 MPa, an optimal injection timing of 30°CA BTDC and an ignition timing of 14°CA BTDC. Decreasing the compression ratio of the methanol engine leads to a shorter ignition delay, better spark formation, fas- ter ?ame propagation and higher BTE at low BMEPs, even though the in-cylinder pressure at a compression ratio of 14:1 is slightly lower and the combustion duration is slightly longer than at a compression ratio of 16:1.3.1.3. Methanol injector con?gurationFig. 7 shows the relationships between the BTE and the BMEP in the methanol engine using different injectors and a multi-spark- ignition system at a compression ratio of 14:1. The BTE of the en- gine when using injector type A is clearly superior to that whenFig. 7. Relationships between BTE and BMEP in a methanol engine using different injectors and a multi-spark-ignition system at a compression ratio of 14:1. using type B or C at all BMEPs. The BTE using an injector of type B is better than that with an injector of type C at light load. This may be due to that an injector of type A is more favorable for form- ing a rich mixture near the spark plug that promotes ?ame propagation compared to types B and C. Therefore, the engine using an injector of type A gives better combustion than those using type B and C.Fig. 8. In-cylinder pressure and heat-release-rate histories, and ignition delays in a methanol engine using different injectors and a multi-spark-ignition system at acompression ratio of 14:1 and a BMEP of 0.17 MPa, an optimal injection timing of 30°CA BTDC and an ignition timing of 14°CA BTDC. 包含各类专业文献、各类资格考试、文学作品欣赏、中学教育、行业资料、外语学习资料、生活休闲娱乐、Improvement_of_fuel_economy_of_a_direct-injectionspark-ignition_methanol_engine_under_light_loads39等内容。 
  while increasing the economy of 15%, laid the foundation for reducing ...Compared with the conventional spark ignition engine, FSI injecting fuel ...   but without the spark plug ignition, but by ...In order to improve the atomization and mixing ... the air - fuel ratio control in a certain ...  Fuel Ratio 空气燃料混合比 AMP Ampere(S) 安培 ( 电流强度 ) APPROX ...Spark Advance 点火提前 ESAC Electronic Spark Advance Control 点火提前控制 EST...  causes a spark across the spark plug electrodes in the cylinder at the end of the compression stroke, which is ignites the vaporized fuel and air ...   in turn, governs the actuating systems used to control the spark-ignition... the injection mode is yet another important parameter for fuel economy and...  gasoline-injection engine 火花点火式发动机 spark ignition engine 压燃式发动机 compression ignition engine 往复式内燃机 reciprocating internal combustion engine ...  连接,与…结合 接合装置 出油阀 清洁分散剂 Diaphragm spring Diesel-fuel ... Slave cylinder Slotted hole Solid state pressure transducer Spark ignition ...  gasoline-injection engine 火花点火式发动机 spark ignition engine 压燃式发动机 compression ignition engine 往复式内燃机 reciprocating internal combustion engine ...  After the fuel system delivers air-fuel mixture to a cylinder, a (an) ___ ignites the mixture. A electric spark B battery C spark plug D ignition...

我要回帖

更多关于 which one的中文 的文章

随机推荐