请帮我看一下这句英文好句我写得对吗?谢谢!

请帮我看下,我这句英文写得对吗?Please find the softcopy of invitation letter below,and I will send the original version to you via DHL express.Can you tell me the detail postal address?中文背景:请看所附邀请信的电脑版,我会同时也会将原件通过DHL快递发给你.
青春期昶5e
在express后加上as well
还有detail是名字,用detailed.希望对你有所帮助.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码帮我看一下这句英文句子我写得对吗?谢谢!Mr. Wang would like to see if you have time attehd the meeting next Monday morning.I have checked your calendar that you would be okay.中文背景:王先生想看下一你下周一早上是否有时间参加这个会议.我已经查过你的日程表了,你是这个时间是okay的.
炽月军团325
Mr.Wang would like to see if you have time for the meeting on next Monday morning.I have checked your agenda which said you would be okay then.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
对的 你可以和你老板商量下吗? 简明英汉词典 check with 跟…相符合 The,ok? Thanks ! 或者把你句子里的please 去掉就行了
第一个应该是if you have time to attend the meeting吧第二个个人感觉 I have checked your calendar and you'll be Ok at that time.would be okay 那个would be 的虚拟语气,好像也没错,不过不是很肯定但是那个that好像有点怪怪的。。。
扫描下载二维码请帮看一下这句话英文怎么说?谢谢请参见我所附的王先生的邮件,请尽快回复所需要的信息.今天下午就是最后期限了.谢谢
please refer to the attached mail by Mr.Wang and reply for the information as requested as soon as possible.This afternoon is the deadline.Thanks.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Please refer to the attached to me, please email wang needed information as soon as possible. Today is the last time this afternoon. thank
Please see Mr Wang's email which I attached, and reply the message which we need as soon as possible please. This afternoon is the deadline, thank.
Please check the attached e-mails from Mr.Wang, and reply to me what information you are in need of A.S.A.P. The deadline will be this afternoon. Thx.
please find my attached e-mail from Mr.Wang,and reply the actual information A.S.A.P..The deadline will be this afternoon.Thank you
扫描下载二维码请帮看一下下面这段英文我写的对不对?不对请指正,谢谢中文内容:“很高兴二月份在北京见到你.我已回到台湾,希望以后我们可以保持联络.如果有任何资料可以发到我的邮箱或者邮寄到下面的这个地址.下面的英文是我写的:Nice to meet you last time in Beijing或Nice to meet you in Beijing on February, I has been in Taiwai,hope we can Keep in touch in future, Could you please Send to my mailbox or Send mail to the address below if have any material.
It was nice to meet you in February in Beijing. I have been back in Taiwan and I hope we can keep in touch. If you have any materials, please send them to my mailbox or deliver to the following address.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英文好句 的文章

随机推荐