帮忙英汉翻译器一下这三篇文章、、谢啦~(不要英汉翻译器器英汉翻译器的) 拜托啦

帮忙翻译一下这篇文章,不要百度翻译,Google翻译,有道翻译以及翻译器的翻译,要根据意思,非常感谢。_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下这篇文章,不要百度翻译,Google翻译,有道翻译以及翻译器的翻译,要根据意思,非常感谢。
mountains and forests. You can spend as little as a week abroad. Or you can do a mixture of things, the answer isn’t a million dollars, learning?.. Gap year adventures aren’t 100 per cent foolproof (万无一失的), the cost of living is much less than back home! They do, but then neither (也不) is a trip to the movies?Planning your gap year adventure is half the fun. Gap year adventures come in all lengths and costs – it’s up to you to make the most of it, travelling. The words “gap year adventures” remind you of images of beaches, and if your adventure is in somewhere like Thailand?It’s entirely up to you how long your gap year adventure is, so you can pay for some independent (自主的) travel! Thankfully, memories of friends and experiences we’ll never.Volunteering, earning some money or exploring a country, ever forget?As long as you’resensible.Long or short, working! Gap year adventures don’t have to cost the earth, or more than 12 monthsGap year adventures – don’t the very words make you smile.Plus.How much will it cost.. Sometimes things don’t go quite to plan but one of the things that gap year adventures teach people is how to deal with problems in unfamiliar situations.Will I be safe? The million-dollar question.. The choices are various - you can devote your gap year adventure to learning a new skill or improving an existing one, you almost certainly will be, gap year adventures can include earning money
提问者采纳
让你的微笑,这样你就可以支付一些独立(自主的)旅行.?他们做的,你几乎肯定会,每年缺口冒险教人之一是如何处理在不熟悉的情况的问题,我们将永远。词语“空档年的冒险”提醒的海滩.? 规划你的空档年的冒险是成功的一半乐趣? 只要you&#39。选用的是不同的 - 你可以把你的间隔年冒险学习一项新技术或改进现有的,学习。 志愿服务.,但对的事情? 百万美元的问题,永远不会忘记。你可以花短短的一个星期在国外。 它要花多少钱,事情不要去比较,工作,赚了一些钱或游览的国家? 这完全取决于你的间隔年的冒险有多长,但后来也不(也不)是一趟电影。 我会安全吗,山脉和森林的图像你,以计划,朋友和经历的回忆。 另外,如果你的冒险是在地方。空档年的冒险有各种长度和成本 - 这是由你来充分利用它。有时候!值得庆幸的是,生活成本比家乡少得多。 长还是短,比如泰国.。空档年的冒险是不是100%的万无一失(万无一失的).,或超过12个月,空档年的冒险可以包括赚钱,答案是没有一百万美元!间隙年冒险不必花费大地.;resensible,旅游。或者你可以做的事情的混合物空档年的冒险 - 不就是这几个字
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
有道翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦把这篇文章翻译一下。谢谢。(不要去在线翻译器上找,不通顺。)_百度知道
麻烦把这篇文章翻译一下。谢谢。(不要去在线翻译器上找,不通顺。)
ve probably heard that it'Is it hard to learn Chinese,000;t be easier to find a friend for language learningPeople ats the most spoken language, and the information of the users can be found. Today it&#39, there&#39. QQ has the same status in China as AIM (AOL Instant Messenger) does in the US?&quot, you&#39, or in a web café. They&#39. And with so many Chinese people interested in learning English, &quot. You just have to know whabroad&s a very interesting way;s one thing that makes Chinese easy to learn. I think that it&#39, or at home,000 people are using QQ. You&#39, and for them to learn English! This is a great way for you to learn Cll soon find that many thousands of them are interested in speaking to you: there are so many people to talk to, it couldn&#39. If you sign on with your address set to & Well, up to 9. It is reported that at any moment,s also one of the most written languages online? Why have you learned it so well.
The really good place to look for them is QQ, for ordinary people from around the world to be able to have one-on-one contact
提问者采纳
里人不断问我,和他们学习英语的好方法。据报道.QQ有和AIM(美国在线即时信使)相同的地位,有一件事使得中文更好学:就是有很多的人可以对话。你可能听说过中文是说得最多的语言,因为它为全世界所有的普通人实现了一对一的交流。今天,中文也是在网上写得最多的语言。你只需要知道在哪里找到他们,找一个朋友来学语言再容易不过了。并且这么多中国人在英语学习方面感兴趣?”好的,在任何时候都有高达900万人使用QQ。他们在工作或在网吧或在家里,并且用户的信息能够被找到!这是你学习汉语的好方法。如果你使登陆并且把地址设定到“国外”,你会很快发现数以千计的人都很有兴趣和你说话。我认为这也是一个非常有趣的文化接触:“学习中文很难吗。真正好的寻找他们的地方是QQ?为什么你把中文学得这样好
提问者评价
很感谢你,译文很准确。第一句的&home&也可翻译成“国内”
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
里人不断问我,和他们学习英语的好方法。据报道.QQ有和AIM(美国在线即时信使)相同的地位,有一件事使得中文更好学:就是有很多的人可以对话。你可能听说过中文是说得最多的语言,因为它为全世界所有的普通人实现了一对一的交流。今天,中文也是在网上写得最多的语言。你只需要知道在哪里找到他们,找一个朋友来学语言再容易不过了。并且这么多中国人在英语学习方面感兴趣?”好的,在任何时候都有高达900万人使用QQ。他们在工作或在网吧或在家里,并且用户的信息能够被找到!这是你学习汉语的好方法。如果你使登陆并且把地址设定到“国外”,你会很快发现数以千计的人都很有兴趣和你说话。我认为这也是一个非常有趣的文化接触:“学习中文很难吗。真正好的寻找他们的地方是QQ?为什么你把中文学得这样好
在线翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在线等翻译,哪位好心人帮忙翻译一下呢,不要翻译器翻译的啊,谢谢了~~~_百度知道
在线等翻译,哪位好心人帮忙翻译一下呢,不要翻译器翻译的啊,谢谢了~~~
上班时间外出看病作病假处理。如未提前说明原因的,伪造病情证明或用不正当手段取得病情证明者,并 在回到工作岗位的两个工作日内补办手续,应在每月25日前由本人或者委托他人持开具的病假单到人事总务办理病假手续。⑥关于医疗期和病假期间有关工资发放标准。④在连续十二个月内累计病假126天及以上的。长病假员工的疾病休假工资不得低于当年本市企业职工最低工资标准的80%。长病假职工在医疗期内,不足半天的作半天计算③连续病假超过三个月或者连续六个月内累计病假超过三个月后,应在病假的第一天上班前用电话方式向直接上级主管说明原因;连续病假六个月及以上的试工期为三个月,则该次病假将不能获得批准,试工期为一个月,在复工上班前需进行试工,按旷工处理,否则视作旷工。⑤无病假单按事假、医疗发票和病情证明书①病假需由本人提供二级或二级以上医院出具的病历(或诊断)证明:如病假三个月及以上,属长病假,公司将根据现行法律法规执行,延期或者未办理手续者将被视作旷工,经人事总务核准后作为病假考勤依据②如遇急诊不能当面请假
如未提前说明原因的。 (2) in case of emergency cannot leave、医疗发票和病情证明书,否则视作旷工; 连续病假六个月及以上的试工期为三个月. ⑥关于医疗期和病假期间有关工资发放标准, via approval of human affairs certificate of attendance basis as sick leave after ②如遇急诊不能当面请假, is above grow sick leave。 If did not advance for reason。 (5) according to leave without sick leave,伪造病情证明或用不正当手段取得病情证明者。 6 during period and sick leave about about salary extends standard。 In the period of medical grow sick leave worker, should be in monthly 25th by oneself or entrust others hold open sick leave for single to human affairs sick leave formalities. 长病假职工在医疗期内. ⑤无病假单按事假,则该次病假将不能获得批准. Half ③连续病假超过三个月或者连续六个月内累计病假超过三个月后; (3) more than three months for sick leave for six months or more than three months after the cumulative sick leave before going to work, and back to work within two business days, doctor of insufficient for half a day calculation,属长病假,延期或者未办理手续者将被视作旷工, extension or did not deal with formalities of shall be deemed to absenteeism,试工期为一个月,并 在回到工作岗位的两个工作日内补办手续,不足半天的作半天计算 Go to work time out for sick leave processing, The Times in sick will cannot be approved, falsifying single illness proof or obtained by unfair means the illness, sick leave should be face to face in the first day of work with phone means before to direct supervisor in reason。 The disease grow sick leave employees shall not be lower than the city holiday pay enterprise employees that 80% of minimum wage standard,公司将根据现行法律法规执行。 Continuous sick leave six months and more try period for three months。 (4) in continuous accumulated within twelve months of 126 days of sick leave. 长病假员工的疾病休假工资不得低于当年本市企业职工最低工资标准的80%,在复工上班前需进行试工,应在病假的第一天上班前用电话方式向直接上级主管说明原因, try to one month. 上班时间外出看病作病假处理: such as sick leave three months and over time:如病假三个月及以上, according to absenteeism processing proved, otherwise considered absenteeism re-issuance of formalities,按旷工处理,经人事总务核准后作为病假考勤依据 (1) provide sick leave need by himself by 2 or second class above hospital records (or diagnosis) proof①病假需由本人提供二级或二级以上医院出具的病历(或诊断)证明,应在每月25日前由本人或者委托他人持开具的病假单到人事总务办理病假手续, the company will be executed according to current laws and regulations. ④在连续十二个月内累计病假126天及以上的, to return to work ShiGong, medical invoice and illness
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
翻译器的相关知识
其他1条回答
来的好心人!!难度这么大还没悬赏!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大神们帮忙翻译一段话~谢谢啦……请不要网上翻译器翻译的......正宗大神直译的~谢谢啦 老师_百度知道
请大神们帮忙翻译一段话~谢谢啦……请不要网上翻译器翻译的......正宗大神直译的~谢谢啦 老师
正宗大神直译的~谢谢啦老师,我的出愿书类已经准备的差不多了。但是语言学校的老师说请大神们帮忙翻译一段话~谢谢啦……请不要网上翻译器翻译的..。下面是我写好的计划书和志望书..,志望理由书和研究计划书要让老师检查合格了才能拜托校长给写宣誓书和身元保证书.
提问者采纳
先生、先生に理由书や研究计画书を见てあげまして、语学学校の先生が、合格した後、私の出愿书类はほとんど准备ができて、しかし。先生に见てください、宣誓书と身元の保证书を社长に确认してくださいと述べました。ここでは私の计画书と志望书があります可以参考下文
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
提供极致的免费互联网留学服务
主营:互联网留学
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
翻译器的相关知识
其他1条回答
屌屌的感觉
俺不懂,我是文盲
现在马上要出愿了....我快急死了……
俺只会用翻译器:Teacher, I wish to a book class has been prepared. But the language school the teacher said, he looked for books and research plan to let the teacher check the qualified to request the principal to write affidavit and body yuan bond. Here is my written proposal and looking at books. Teacher, please check it ~
额....发给日本教授的
不过.谢谢啦
好吧,我醉了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译下这段话,万分感谢!急!在线等!请哪位帮忙人工翻一下,不要用翻译器的那种。谢谢谢谢!十分抱歉。因为一些的缘故,我没能把网站的地址发送给你。等稍等几天,我处理好之后,会再发给你。谢谢。
I am really sorry. I wasn't able to send you the address of the web site for some reason.Please kindly wait for a few days and I will send the address to you once I am free.Thank you!不明白的再问哟,望及时采纳,多谢!
I'm awfully sorry.For some reason, I can't put the website address to send it to you.Wait for wait for a few days, I deal with it, will send you again.Thank you.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英汉翻译器 的文章

随机推荐