several days latevisit your grandmaa came to the library to borrow some more books. 请帮我讲解下

你没有安装最新版Flash动画播放组件,安装后,请重新启动你的浏览器或者电脑,播放组件就会自动生效.
如果你在安装后,然后出现这个提示,说明你电脑中存在旧版本的播放组件,需要你先将旧版删除,,然后再重新下载最新版的播放组件.
课 文 内 容UNIT 1
In the library第一单元 在图书馆lesson 1 3 Read and act第一课 3 朗读与表演1 JIM:Hi,Bob! I can't find my history book.1 吉姆:嗨,鲍勃!我找不到我的历史书了.Have you seen it anywhere?你有看到吗?BOB:Yes,I think I have.Look at that book on the desk.Maybe it's yours.鲍勃:有,我想我有.看在那桌上的那本书,也许是你的.JIM:Oh,yes,it's mine! Thanks a lot.吉姆:噢,是的,那是我的书!太谢谢你了.BOB:You're welcome.鲍勃:不客气.2 TOM:Hello,Lucy!I've lost my dictionary.Have You seen it anywhere?2 汤姆:你好,露西!我把我的字典给弄丢了.你有看到吗?LUCY:Sorry,I haven't Why don't you ask Jim?Perhaps he's seen it.露西:对不起,我没有.为什么不去问问吉姆呢?也许他看见了.TOM:Thanks,I will.LUCY:Oh,there he is!汤姆:谢谢,我会的.露西:噢,他在这.TOM:Jim,have you seen my dictionary?汤姆:吉姆,你有看见我的字典吗?JIM:Yes,I have.I saw it on Lin Tao's desk five minutes ago.吉姆:是的,我看见了.五分钟前我看见在林涛的桌子上.It must still be there.一定还在那里.TOM:Thanks very much.JIM:You're welcome.汤姆:非常感谢.吉姆:不客气.Lesson 2
2 Read THE LOST BOOKS第二课
丢失的课本My grandma is already eighty years old.我的奶奶已经八十岁了.She used to be a history teacher.Her hobby is reading.她过去是一位历史老师.她的业余爱好是读书.She likes reading on many different subject.她喜欢读一些不同科目的书.She often borrows books from the school library.她经常到图书馆借书.She has also bought a lot of books.She often says,"I love books.她也买大量的书.她经常说:"我爱书".Books are my best friends.They give me knowledge and make me happy."书是我最好的朋友.它们给我知识,给我带来欢乐Grandma likes to borrow books from the library奶奶喜欢从图书馆借书.and reads outside in the schoolyard.在校园里阅读.Sometimes she reads a few lines,puts down the book,walks a few steps有时她读了几行放下书本走几步.and thinks for a while and then walks away with the book.想一会儿,然后拿着书本走了.But last week Grandma forgot to take the book when she left for home.但上周奶奶离开家的时候忘了带走她的书.She was worried and asked her friends,"Have you seen a history book?她十分担忧地问她的朋友们,"你们有没有看到我的历史书?I think I've lost it The next day she went to the librarian and said to her,我想我是把它弄丢了".第二天她去问图书管理员,"I'm very sorry.I borrowed a history book from the library last week."非常抱歉,上个星期我从图书馆借的历史书,But I can't find it.I think I've lost it."但我找不到它.我想我把它弄丢了.""Don't worry.You'll find it," said the librarian."别担心,你会找到它的."图书管理员说.Several days later Grandma came to the library to borrow some more books.几个星期之后,奶奶从图书馆借了更多的书.The librarian asked her,"Have you found the book?"图书管理员问她:"你找到那本书了吗?" "Not yet.I've looked for it everywhere,but I still can't find it.""还没有.我到处找它,可是我还是找不到.""Don't worry.Someone will probably find it and return it sooner or later.""别担心.可能有人找到了,迟早会物归原主的."A few days later,the book was still missing.几天后,这书还是找不到What was worse,Grandma lost more books.更糟糕的是,奶奶丢失了更多的书.She was worried and so was the librarian她和图书管理员都很担忧."I'm afraid I'll have to pay for the lost books," said Grandma sadly.奶奶十分伤心地说:"恐怕我要为这丢失的书做出赔偿."One day the librarian came up with an idea.有一天图书管理员想出了一个办法.She asked Grandma to put a bookmark in each of the borrowed books with the words:她告诉奶奶把书签标上字号放进借的书里面."If you find this book,please return it to the school library....""如果你找到这本书,请还回给图书馆..."Grandma thought it was a wonderful idea.奶奶认为那是一个好办法.Now her lost books are usually returned to the library.现在她丢失的书本大抵上还回给图书馆了.Lesson3
1 Read第三课
1 朗读Read the end of the story.读完这个故事后,Then think of other ways to encourage people to return books.想想其他办法令人们自觉归还书本.I didn't quite understand how they got the books back so quickly我不是很清楚她们怎样如此快地拾回这些书本until I picked up a book Grandma had left one day.直到有一天我捡起奶奶落下的一本书.I opened the book and found a bookmark.It said,我打开那本书发现了一张书签里面写着:"If you find this book,please return it to the school library."如果你找到这本书,请还回给图书馆"There you can get a nice present from the librarian. Thank you."你将从图书管理员那里得到一份精美的礼物.谢谢."Lesson 4
3 Read and act第四课
3朗读与表演WOMAN:May I help you?妇女:我能帮你吗?BOY:Yes,please.I want to borrow a video tape,but it's not on that shelf.男孩:是的.我想借那录音带,可是那架上没有.WOMAN:I guess somebody else has borrowed it.妇女:我想有其他人借走了.BOY:Could you find out who has taken it?男孩:你能查出谁借了吗WOMAN:Sure.What's the name of the tape?
BOY:"Chicken,Run"妇女:当然.磁带的名称是什么?男孩:《小鸡.快跑》.WOMAN:Wait a minute.Let me find it on the computer.妇女:稍等一会.让我在电脑上查查.Here it is. It says David Smith has got it.在这,是史密斯.大维借了.BOY:Thanks.I know David.男孩:谢谢.我认识大维.5 A rhyme
My Book5 诗 我的书I will not spoil this book,Nor 我不会损坏这些书,也不会把它们扔在地上;I will not turn its corners down. To spoil it more and more.我不会在书上折叠,不让它们损坏越来越多.My book's a friend to me,And so a friend to it I'll be.书是我的朋友,我也是它 的朋友.My book我的书I will not spoil this book,Nor 我不会损坏这些书,也不会把它们扔在地上;I will not turn its corners down. To spoil it more and more.我不会在书上折叠,不让它们损坏越来越多.My book's a friend to me,And so a friend to it I'll be.书是我的朋友,我也是它的朋友.Words and expressions
Unit 1单词与表达式
第一单元CD player激光唱机severaladj. pron.几个;若干shelf架子;搁板shelves架子;搁板alreadyadv.已经used to过去常常onprep.关于knowledgen.知识;学问yard院子schoolyardn.校园put(sth.)down 把(某物)放下来stepn. v. 脚步,走;踏入;踩librarian图书管理员probablyadv.很可能;大概pay(paid,paid)给...报酬;付款pay for付钱;支付sadly难过地;悲哀地come up with找到;提出(答案、解决办法等)markn.记号;标记;痕迹bookmark书签think of认为;想起encouragev.鼓励get...back退还...;送回去;取回pick up拾起;捡起once一次abroadadv.到国外;在国外copy抄写;誊写as作为screen屏幕spoil(spoilt) 糟蹋
Copyright (C) 2011 Qeto All rights reserved.江苏省南通市通州区2016届九年级第一次模拟调研英语试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
江苏省南通市通州区2016届九年级第一次模拟调研英语试题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩10页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢Several days later,he and his wife had to leave for another city找出失去爆破的词
个人意见.had d音可以不读出来...
为您推荐: