初一英语完形填空短文填空(急速回答,越快分越高!)

热门排行榜
ruth birthday
一键收藏,永不丢失
ruth birthday国语版/ruth handler/各路高手帮帮忙啊!
用英语写封信给朋友,邀请她来参加你的生日聚会的作文【作文示范】 Inviting Friends to a Birthday Party Invitation Dear Ruth, Next Friday, September the fifth, 新目标七年级上册英语单词表要可以打印的、Happy Birthday!生日快乐! 7a-48age n.年龄;年纪 7a-49old adj.年老的;near prep 在附近 Ruth 姓名 鲁思(女名) across prep 横帮忙翻译这篇英语作文“I am not going,” I said. “She’s a new girl named Ruth, and Berniece and Pat aren’t going. She asked the whole class, all 36 of us.”
As Mamma studied the handmade invitation, she looked strangely sad. Then she announced, “Well, you are going! I’ll pick up a present tomorrow.”
When Saturday arrived, Mamma drove me over in her yellow and white 1950 Oldsmobile.
Stepping through the door brought me great relief. The biggest cake I ever saw sat on one table. Thirty-six Dixie cups filled with homemade fudge (乳脂软糖) were near the cake – each with a name on it.
“Where is your mom?” I asked Ruth.
Looking down at the floor, she said, “Well, she’s badly sick.”
“Oh. Where is your dad?”
“He’s gone.”
Then there was silence, except for a few coughs from behind a closed door. Some 15 minutes passed…then 10 more. Suddenly the terrifying realization set in. No one else was coming. As I sank into self-pity, I heard sobs. Looking up I saw Ruth’s tear-streaked face. All at once my eight-year-old heart was filled with sympathy for Ruth and filled with rage at my 35 selfish classmates.
Springing to my feet, I proclaimed at the tip of my lungs, “Who needs them?”
Ruth’s surprised look changed to excited agreement.
We started with the cake, we couldn’t find any matches, and Ruth wouldn’t disturb her mom, so we just pretended to light them. I sang “Happy Birthday” while Ruth made a wish and blew out the imaginary flames.I sang “Happy Birthday” while Ruth made a wish and blew out the imaginary flames.最佳答案
翻译器大神= =
分享给求解答过程:阅读理解。
阅读理解。
London: It's well known that Charles Darwin's famous theory of evolution annoyed many
people because it was against the Biblical view of creation. But few know that it also created
problems for Darwin at home with his deeply religious wife, Emma.
the publication of On the Origin of Species to avoid offending (触怒)
his wife," says Ruth Padel, the naturalist's great - great - granddaughter. "Emma told him that
he seemed to be putting God further and further off", Padel says in her north London home.
"But they talked it through, and Emma once said, 'Don't change any of your ideas for fear of
hurting me.'"
As the world celebrates the 200th birthday of the man who changed scientific thought forever
and the 150th anniversary of his book today, even his opponents admitted he was a giant figure.
Though opposition to his theory continues, it is the elegant explanation of how species evolutes
through natural selection that makes his 200th birthday such a major event.
More than 300 celebrations have been planned in Britain alone, where Darwin's face graces
(使增光)the 10-pound bill along with that of Queen Elizabeth II.
Shrewsbury, the central England town where Darwin was born and raised, is holding a
month-long festival for its most famous son. Down House, his former home near London, will hold
a permanent exhibition recreating some of his most famous experiments.
Many more events have been planned all over the world.
What would he be doing if he were alive today? Padel thinks he would properly be studying
DNA and the immune system.
1. The main purpose of the author is
A. to say something about Darwin and his wife B. to introduce Charles Darwin and his theory of evolution C. to sing high praise for the book On the Origin of Species D. to report some celebrations of Darwin's 200th birthday and the 150th anniversary of his books
2. Which of the statements is NOT true based on the passage?
A. Everyone agrees with Darwin now.
B. Darwin was brought up in Shrewsbury. C. Emma was not really fond of his theory. D. Darwin was very interested in living things.
3. The underlined phrase "held back" in the second paragraph probably means
A. prevented from
B. kept a secret
C. cared about
D. put off
4. It can be inferred that the passage is most probably
A. a scientific report B. a news report C. an English composition D. a text
his wife,& says Ruth Padel, the naturalist's great - great -
As the world celebrates the 200th b初一英语短文填空(急速回答,越快分越高!)1~She
puts on her white b___1__and
p___2__.she likes these two c_3___.she n___4_to but some exercise b__5__.There are a lot of p__6___in the market.The c__7__there are very f__8__.
2~There are 12 m__9__in a year. In different months,we have different e__10__.Our school's birthday is S__11__l.it's the n__12__month
of the year.So we have School Day in that month.There are C__13__and New Year' Day in December.So we have Art F__14__in the month.And we also have M__15__ Party.At the party we can listen to our f__16__songs.W__17__is our school trip?It's in March or A__18__.It's spring.It's warm.
3~I'm a m__19__school student.I go to school e__20__morning except S__21__and Sundays.My home is a little f__22__form the school so I c__23__a bus to shool. I have to g__24__up early.School is o__25__at 4:30pm.I u__26__play basketball with my friengs.I like it very much.I think Yao Min is the b__27__player inChina.I w__28__I could be a good player like him.
4~There are s__29__students in my group.Sam's birthday is in J__30__.It's the m__31__of the year .Ruth's birthday is in M__32__.It's after Women's Day.Jack was born on J__33__l.It's also Children's Day.Will and Tina were born in the s__34__month---O__35__.They are proud they have the same b__36__as our country.My birthday is in the last month---D__37__.W__38__is your birthday?Can you tell us?太多了,暂时先发这么多,有急用,速回答,按序号回答,例如:1.and4~There are s__29__students in my group.Sam's birthday is in J__30__.It's the m__31__of the 求几首歌名,知道几个回答几个,帮忙吧谢谢第一第二第三第四第五
第六第七第八第九第十谢谢了帮帮忙吧知道几个回答几个Birthday》 在百度上我只找到现场版的 还是原版的更好一点Flipsyde的Down The Moor&——Ruth Notman的唱腔有一点奇怪,她的转音不同于R&B可以给我几篇六~七年级的课外阅读首字母填空及答案吗?谢谢!越多越好!稍微难一点点,也别太难哦!越多越好的加分~Sam’s birthday is in J___2___. It’s the first m__3___ of the year. Ruth’s birthday is in M__4___. It结婚请帖中称呼的写法?非正式邀请信 除了正式的请柬外,还有一类非正式的邀请信,例如: DEAR RUTH: NEXT FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER THE FIFTH, IS TOM'S BIRTHDAY, 英语周报高三外研第20期的答案有吗?发一下可以不6. A。由This pen is a birthday presentthat Father gave me 可知,“我分别介绍了Isabella Leighton, Ruth Long, D帮忙翻译一下《琴恋》介绍,谢谢!高分悬赏!露丝 史兰倩丝卡
世界著名钢琴家,“美国第一钢琴夫人”,被伦敦《镜报》称为“当代最优秀的女钢琴家”。4岁起就以音乐神童的身份演出,8岁于纽约公演时,被《纽约时报》誉为“自莫扎特之后最杰出的音乐神童”,并听说她的演奏是“一种惊心动魄的经历”。她幼时受教于欧美两地所有杰出的钢琴家,尽得浪漫派后期大师们琴艺与音乐观精髓之真传,其本人即可称为“一部钢琴音乐的活历史”。从艺76年来,已在世界各地举办了3000场以上的独奏会,和许多著名管弦乐团有过密切合作。
她同时也是一位倍受欢迎的音乐评审及音乐教学大师,成年后精湛的音乐表达和完美的教学理念,以及总是一针见血地解决许多钢琴演奏上的问题,为她带来无数奖项。著作《指尖下的音乐》广为流传,是习琴者必备参考书之一。
2005年1月为庆祝80岁生日,她在中国台湾举办“封琴纪念音乐会”,为长达76年的演奏生涯画上圆满的句号。而在独奏会下半场弹肖邦《第一号叙事曲》时,居然因用力过猛而把琴弦弹断!宝刀未老,于此可见。
《琴恋》钢琴夫人史兰倩丝卡青春回忆录
“美国第一钢琴夫人”自述血泪成名路 当代家庭教育的鲜活案例
本书是世界著名钢琴家史兰倩丝卡前半生传奇经历的真实记录,讲述了一个尚未出生就已被规划好人生蓝图的天才,由于父亲的错误引导和压抑,在少女时期曾经严重迷失自我,经过十多年的苦苦挣扎,终于重新踏上正途而再次成功的曲折星路历程。
阅读本书,您还能了解到许多钢琴大师对音乐的领悟和诠释,并进一步体悟到钢琴的教与学中什么才是最重要 最需要而必需付诸实践的。
即使对钢琴 对音乐毫无兴趣,度过本书,您也会明白在学习过程中 在对子女的教育中,哪些原则是您不可不知而必须遵循的。
“当代最优秀的女钢琴家。”
“自莫扎特之后最杰出的音乐神童。”
“她是我所认识最具才华的人。”
(另附图片供才子才女们欣赏。)2005 year in January to celebrate a 80th birthday, she conducts in
Ruth History兰倩Reboutsika Worl日本幼女性爱,西西逼门
情色美眉娱乐网专用片头,xiaonuhailuoti,阅读。”张小和立马
不用下载直接可以看黄片的网站,邓晶插黄瓜,。如果你坚持认为程
ribenyijihuangsepian,现在能用的黄色网站,章节。可是也不能这么尴尬的处着。
友情链接:六年级数学题。回答越快分越高_百度知道
六年级数学题。回答越快分越高
长江比黄河长百分之几.长江长6300千米.2007年有粮食4200吨比2006年有粮食4000吨增产百分之几.小强家今年1月份食品支出560元?3.小强家2月份食品支出比1月份食品支出的增加了百分之几,黄河长5464千米?2,2月份食品支出630元1
海淀中心小学四年级学生参加合唱队的有25名,和美术小组人数?最后两题1,比参加美术小组的少百分之37.6亿元。2,2006年进口总额是多少亿元.5.5,比2006年增长了百分之8.某市2007年的进口总额是173,求科技小组学生人数,比参加科技小组得多百分之25
,而一月份是560.3%3.()÷%≈15,比后数就是“比”后面得数 例.(630-560)÷560×100%=12.()÷%=5%顺带一下 以上类型题目法则.5%2,所以除560:相差数除以比后数(相差数就是大数减小数:第一题中的一月份就是比后数
其他类似问题
六年级数学题的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
5%2.3%3.()÷%≈15.(630-560)÷560×100%=121
1:12.5%2:15.3%3:5%
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖