英语有几题不会: 翻译 1.to my distress 2.as aback scratchingg post 3.I ,ll have him trained in no time

英语翻译1.have a good at sb/sth.2.by oneself.3.have no desire to do… 4.as.5.it was the first/second/… time that S+had done… 6.be/grow/become/get crazy about sb/sth.7.i wonder if S+V… 8.it is/was…that…有翻译最好,标上序号,
懂懂訫‖蛚
1.Tom have a good understanding at his mother.汤姆对他母亲很了解.2.He work it out all by himself.他完全是自己做出来的.3.I have no desire to dance in such place.我对在这种地方跳舞没欲望.4.As the old saying.古语说...5.It was the second time that she win the first place in Olympic games.这是她第二次在奥运会上得第一.6.His mother got crazy about him after many times of telling lies.他妈妈在他无数次谎言之后变得开始对他发狂了.7.I wonder if we can survive in such a environment.我怀疑我们在这种环境下是否能生存下去.8.It was his father's bowl that saved him at last.最后是他爸爸的弓救了他.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译1、Do you happen to have the time?2、Shall we go alone or as part of a group?(as在句中的意思是什么?)3、I'd like to cash this money order,please.4、Please give me facial and manicure my nails too.5、How long would it take to post a letter off special delivery?)
1.您是否偶然有时间?2.我们是单独还是集体行动?(as意为作为 作为一个集体(a group)3.请帮我兑换这些现金.4.请给我面部并且也是修剪指甲的工具.5.快递需要多长时间到达?(off意为离开,指快递离开之时)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1、Do you happen to have the time? 你是碰巧取得这次机会吧?2、Shall we go alone or as part of a group? (as在句中的意思是什么?) 我们单独去还是随队?(as part of...做为..中的一员)3、I'd like to cash this money order, please. 我要兑换这些汇票...
你若正好有时间的话。我们单独去或者可参团。我想换取现金,请帮忙。请给我美容,也修修指甲。用特递邮寄需多长时间。
扫描下载二维码新视野大学英语2翻译哪有?_百度知道
新视野大学英语2翻译哪有?
提问者采纳
6,她父母也从不溺爱她, so we have to carry on.
就像机器需要经常运转一样,给人一种个子高的错觉.3。(meet with) Suggested answer,他们总是依靠我们。(ups and downs..1.6: Being starved of funds。(starve of) Suggested answer., I don&#39.
他们利润增长的部分原因是采用了新的市场策略。(give an illusion of) Suggested answer: He is free to come and go as he pleases,我觉得她似乎有什么话想跟我说.4? (Use &quot,不亦乐乎: Watching the unhappy look on her face.5。(from one&#39.
我父亲太爱忘事: Mike didn&#39,但决不是什么大作家。(lean on) Suggested answer.2。(count on) Suggested answer.5.
医生建议说.3.5: Little did she know that this picture would one day be worth more than a million dollars.
事实证明: When I reached the summit of my professional career, the present economic situation。(it&quot。(be grateful for) Suggested answer.1,身体也需要经常锻炼.: The reality is that.1;但什么都不能阻止她寻找失散的女儿。(turn down) Suggested answer。(have reservations about) Sclock tomorrow morning.
我认为警察的职责就是保护人民。(ill at ease) Suggested answer.1: At the meeting they discussed:&quot.
我这么多年来如此努力: I&#39.) Suggested answer, leaving her with nothing but scattered pieces of life to pick up,不能明辨是非、富有挑战性的事情,给我留下了很深的印象, but he is by no means a great writer: She did the same job day after day and year after year.2: The increase in their profits is due partly to their new market strategy.
每当有了麻烦.
他对足球不感兴趣. stimulate) Suggested answer: The teacher gives more homework to the student who has bad grades instead of cutting it down。(in the presence of sb.
请允许我参加这个项目。(be indifferent to) Suggested answer.4。(next to,加上地面潮湿。(priority,哪个就获奖;t matter whether the cat is black or white as long as it catches mice,只留给她生活的残局去收拾时,好让自己的负面情绪有发泄的渠道; interests and their creativity: The person sitting next to him did publish some novels.
这个星期你每天都迟到,随着新科技的进步. the more.
人人都知道他比较特殊.
从我的立场看,那就是派谁去带领那里的研究工作。(while + V-ing) Suggested answer: If only I hadn&#39.
经理需要一个可以信赖的助手。(Use &quot.
令我们失望的是,但老师给他布置了更多的作业.,但是她身材瘦.
他们中哪个文章写得最好,能抓住老鼠就是好猫。(coupled with) Suggested answer, made dr to emphasize the degree of something) Suggested answer, coupled with the wet ground.) Suggested answer: She wouldn&#39.2;t get mixed up with that gang。(if only.) Suggested answer,我对这个项目非常感兴趣。(without fail) Suggested answer: I have some reservations about thet particularly tall.。(know better) Suggested answer。(confine to) Suggested answer。(pour into) Suggested answer, whereas I was telling the truth,每个人的发言都不能偏离会议议题.2。(make sth, which impressed me most.5, but her slim figure gives an illusion of height.4.5。(pick up the pieces) Suggested answer.
我班里的大多数女生在被要求回答问题时都似乎感到不自在: This is the first time that he has made a speech in the presence of as though&quot.1.
有朋自远方来.4;s priorities is to stimulate students&#39.) Suggested answer, I believed all along that he would succeed someday。(recommend that.
你再怎么有经验.3。(attribute to) Suggested answer,母亲当时过于严厉;s words & provide for) Suggested answer..5.3..1;t said those silly words, the more absorbed I became in its mystery.
要是我没说那些愚蠢的话该多好,世界发生了变化; nothing could keep her from finding her lost daughter: My father is so forgetful that he is always looking for his keys。(whichever) Suggested answer.6.
迈克没来参加昨晚的聚会.) Suggested answer,也从不关心谁输谁赢,但我始终相信他总有一天会成功的,而不是减少作业量,就越痴迷于大自然的奥秘: She isn&#39,不能在大街上踢足球,却发现他已于几天前出国了.
别跟那帮人混在一起, mother&#39, American parents are more likely to attribute their children&#39.6, only to find that he had gone abroad several days before.
我对大自然了解得越多.4。(day after day) Suggested answer,对此你怎么解释。(only to do sth。 (be free to do sth: Don&#39.
尽管她是家里的独生女;Never be a quitter in face of life& cut down) Suggested answer.
相比之下。(Use an appositional structure) Suggested answer.2.
我们已经在这个项目上投入了大量时间和精力: He thought I distinguish right from wrong) Suggested answer,除了其他事情。(be meant to do sth, interesting and challenging in order to give their negative feelings an outlet。(the more,就好像是昨天发生的一样。(keep sb.
坐在他旁边的那个人确实发表过一些小说: While I understand what you say。(nor) Slittle&quot, even though I have not achieved any s standpoint) Suggested answer,他们的关系在开始确实遇到了一些困难。(more than + adjective) Suggested answer: (Just) as a machine needs regular running.
由于文化的不同,不放弃: I remember the whole thing clearly as though it had happened yesterday! 那时我太年轻,常萦绕在我心头的是母亲说过的话.6. should: Their relationship did meet with some difficulty at the beginning because of
were constantly in my mind: The manager needs an assistant that he can count on to take care of problems in his absence.
在美国学习时.4.
由于缺乏资金: Such measures are likely to result in the improvemen面对生活.2.1,美国的父母更趋向于把孩子的成功归因于天赋.) Suggested answer.4。(much less) Salthough&quot.
我对你的说法的真实性有些保留看法: There remains one problem.
不管黑猫白猫.
这样的措施很可能会带来工作效率的提高; to refer back to an idea or situation) Suggested answer: I went to see him yesterday: She endured all kinds of hardships on the journey,即使至今我还没做出大的成绩.5; in broad daylight) Suggested answer。(turn out..,while& even though) Suggested answer.4,也得学习新技术; as the formal subject) Suggested answer,她的心智失常了。&quot。(Use &quot: It is a great pleasure to meet friends from afar..
光线不足,我觉得自己应该有个好的前途: When her husband deserted her.: Everyone knows that he is special。(result in) Suggested answer,也没给我打电话作任何解释。(instead of.4.3,年复一年.
他说话很自信: I have been working hard for so many years: I am sure that I will make something of myself.
昨天我去看他: You are never too experienced to learn new techniques.
当地政府负责运动会的安全.2,他们还讨论了目前的经济形势。(as, Mother was too hard on me then,他们不得不取消了创业计划?4, he turned down our invitation.
她一点儿也不知道这幅画有一天居然会价值100 多万美金.) Suggested answer: Whichever of them writes the best essay will win the prize。他们在光天化日之下干了很多坏事.
我确信自己一定会有出息, so does the body need regular exercise: Allow me to take part in this project,使得驾驶十分困难: I am more than a little interested in it: Though he h) Suggested answer.6,有压力的人要学会做一些新鲜有趣: You must let me have the money back without fail by ten o&#39, nor did he call me to give an explanation.6.
在每周例会上,他拒绝了我们的邀请.
看她脸上不悦的神色.&quot,所以我们只能继续, everyone must confine their remarks to the subject,但从不抱怨。(as long as) Suggested answer..3。(due to) Suggested answer: The more I learned about the nature..
她长得并不特别高,总是在找钥匙,在他外出时, the world has changed with the advance of new technologies, they had to cancel their plan to start a business, she is never babied by her parents: It turned out that the budget provided for a salary increase one year later: The bad light: He spoke confidently。(Use &quot。(among other things) Suggested answer.,并没有顾及我的感受.3.
虽然他历经沉浮! I was too young then to distinguish right from wrong. From doing sth.6; in the sense of &quot.
这是他第一次当着那么多观众演讲,由助手负责处理问题;t take a drink.5: To our disappointment,激发他们的创造性.
虽然我理解你说的话.
当我登上事业的顶峰时. of sb. that.1,他学会了弹钢琴;t agree with you on the issue: He learned to play the piano while studying in the United States: From my standpoint.
那个学生的成绩差..
还存在一个问题.
你应该知道.
整个事情我记得清清楚楚.,不管是好是坏.6;t come to the party last night: One of a teacher&#39。(despite) Suggested answer, I felt as though she wished to say something to me.
当她丈夫离她而去, among other things.
在会上.., namely.5。(for better or worse) Ss success to natural talent: He has no interest in football and is indifferent to who wins or loses,那次预算为一年后工资上调做好了准备.
途中她忍受了种种艰难困苦: Despite the fact that she is the only child in her family。(feel as though) Suggested answer,但是我不同意你在这个问题上的看法,更别提留下来吃饭了; all along) S (in face of) Suggested answer:他来去随意..
我十分感激你给我的帮助.
真实情况是: I think the police are meant to protect people.) Suggested answer.2, but she never complained。(Use & at the beginning of the sentence) Suggested answer, she went insane,她做着同样的工作. They have committed many bad things in broad daylight.6。 (Use &quot.2.
他认为我在对他说谎: It doesn&#39, who should be sent to head the research there.3: We have already poured a lot of time and ene and the subjunctive mood) Suggested answer. so.3。(be entitled to) Suggested answer.5;so: They always lean on us whenever they are in trouble: The doctor recommends that those stressed people should try something new: You should know better than to play football in the street.,但实际上我讲的是实话.) Suggested answer..3; I feel I am entitled to a good future。(whereas) Sm very grateful to you for all the help you have given me.2, much less would she stay for dinner: The local government took charge of the security for the sports meeting: At the weekly meeting。(never too1; by no means) Suggested answer.
你必须明天上午十点之前把那笔钱还给我.1: By contrast, without taking my feelings into account? (account for) Suggested answer: Most of the female students in my class appear to be ill at ease when (they are) required to answer questions。(take charge of) Suggested answer.
教师首先要考虑的事情之一是唤起学生的兴趣.
她连水都不愿喝一口;which&quot: How do you account for the fact that you have been late every day this week
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
新视野大学英语2的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译技巧1 Word Translation_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
翻译技巧1 Word Translation
上传于||文档简介
&&翻​译​技​巧 ​W​o​r​d​ ​T​r​a​n​s​l​a​t​i​o​n
大小:197.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢9A Unit 1、2的一些英语翻译~~~我们都没学过呢_百度知道
9A Unit 1、2的一些英语翻译~~~我们都没学过呢
我们很务实并总能注意到每个细节6.提出一些新想法26.推荐他作为学生会的新主席27.建议我们多做阅读15.放弃做某事5.一直.她答应我来参加我的生日晚会的14.躺在地上的一只包22.对~~~~感到满意14.你最喜欢的颜色和你穿的皮肤相配吗.她穿红色衣服只是想让自己看起来有力量12.影响你的情绪&#47.生活在寒冷气候里的人们15.当时我很难作出一项决定13.对我们的身心都有好处12.喜欢A而不喜欢B3.给你带来成功并让你高兴起来13.被分成为4?5他宁愿看报也不愿看电视6这张照片使我想起了我上大学时的快乐时光7冰箱里还有剩余的肉吗.一年被划分为4个不同的季节9.决定做某事21.我想那位穿红色衣服的男子有一点奇怪11.嫉妒之色18.喜欢攒钱6.做某事有困难20.我把卡片涂成橙色以便能使你高兴4.粉红色没什么不好4,它也象征着快乐9穿红色衣服使你更加容易采取行动10.和某人争论9。在考试中得高分22;改变你的情绪11?一点也不剩8橙色能带给你成功.给某人提一些建议26.给一大群人做演讲28.答应某人做某事&nbsp.我们当中没有喜欢周末去钓鱼的想法26.把油揉进人的皮肤24.宁愿做A而不愿做B2:1?3,否则如数退款27.更衣室里有人吗.想不到任何能够交谈的人28.我们英语老师有足够的耐心为我解释问题2.很快,你不原谅他人的过错是很愚蠢的4.暖色可以给你带来快乐和满足感17.炫耀16.爸爸对我这次英语考试很满意2.有时.介意做额外的工作30.感动虚弱有一点儿焦虑不安句子.一直给某人打电话25请各位初三的哥哥姐姐有事没事都来帮帮忙吧可怜可怜我们吧.你知道彩虹有多少种颜色吗;&nbsp.学业有成23.深色皮肤的人穿红色衣服好看25,因为他具备所有的好班长的素质&nbsp,因为热烈的红色中和了宁静的白色29.第一只克隆羊21.向某人解释某事15,想当领导23.做某事有问题25.你穿蓝色衣服很好看5.感到焦虑不安&#47.他个性强?6;unit 2短语.需要体力活精神力量的任何人19.原谅别人的错误10.使某人想起某事16,他想到了一个主意8.红色和白色是很好的搭配; 我保证帮你成功地改变情绪.纯洁&#47.产生和谐感8.暑假的剩余时间句子.情绪低落24,都没学过呢.他是个谦虚的人但有时过于担心5;放松10:1;智慧的颜色9;把这些卡片涂成橙色7。我想推荐西蒙担任学生会主席3!unit 1短语.被漆成蓝色&#47.大约在本月中旬24.生活在寒冷气候里的人更喜欢使用暖色&nbsp.我们都推荐大卫当我们的班长.有幽默感14.尽力与众不同的做着一切12.他耐心得足以等我们很久而不生气10,总是17.注意细节8.在英语考试中得满分29,但艾米更有想像力7.有许多吃的和喝的2.担心不吃早饭3.莉莉和艾米一样有创造力.梦想着一切13.等好长时间而不会生气11.担心太多7;&nbsp:1.在实验室做实验18患牙疼19.看牙医20.她想使自己看起来更有力30.:1
Get the high marks in exams22his strong personality. 26the oil rubbed into the skin of 24people with darker skin wear red clothes good-looking 25give sb some suggestions26allow sb to do sth I promise to help you successful change in mood, he came up with an idea? 6was painted blue &#47, or refunded27couldn' relax10affect your mood / put these cards painted orange7create a feeling of harmony8 pure color / wisdom9anxiety /s4 not good you wear blue clothes look good5 do you know the number of rainbow colors. Moved weak is a littt think of anything to talk to one of 28 red and white is a good match你害人啊!自己看呗? In 5he would rather read than watch TV6 this photo reminds me of my university on the happy days when7 refrigerator ant like B3, but Amy is more imagination7 soon. I would like to recommend Simon as the chairperson of the student3. Like A don&#39:1A prefer to do rather than do B2, want to lead23low spirits24call sb25none of us like going fishing at the weekend :1dad is very with my English exam, you do not forgive others is very stupid in 4he was a modest man but sometimes too worried about the 5we are pragmatic and always pay attention to details of each of6 Lili and Amy as creative, because the warm red balances the calm white29she wants to make herself look more powerful30:1our English teacher is patient enough to explain the problem to me2? 3 I coloured the card orange in order to make you happy4color do you like and change your mood 11good to us physically and mentally12bring you success and cheer you up13~ ~ ~ ~ feel with 14people living in cold climates15remind sb of sth 16warm colours can give you a happy and contented feeling17envy color 18need physical mental strength to anyone 19have trouble &#47? There is none left8orange can bring you success. Sometimes. Pink &#39.8a year is divided into4 different season 9he is patient enough to wait for us for a long time without getting angry10we recommend David as our monitor, always 17to do experiments in the lab18suffering from toothache 19dentist20 first cloned sheep21lying on the ground a pack of 22studies to have23about in the middle of this month24have problems doing sth25put forward some new ideas of 26recommended him as the new chairperson of the students27to a crowd of people making speeches in 28in the English exam score 29mind doing extra work30 summer vacation time difficulty in doing sth20decide to do sth 21.2locker room with people!1have lots to eat and drink2that do not eat breakfast 3is divided into 4give up doing sth5love money6worry too much attention to detail a controversy with sb789to forgive the mistakes of others10wait for a long time without getting angry11 try to do anything out of the ordinary12dreams of all13have a sense of humor14explain to sb sth15 shows16always, because he has all the good quality monitor of unit 2phrases
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
1. Have lots to eat and drink 2. Worry not to eat breakfast 3. Into 4. Give up doing something 5. Like saving money and 6. Worry too much 7. Pay attention to detail 8. And someone debate 9. Forgive the mistakes of others 10. Wait for a long time and not angry 11. Try to different doing all 12. Dream of all 13. Have a sense of humor 14. Explain to sb STH 15. Show off 16. Always, always 17. In the lab with toothache 18 19. The dentist 20. The first one sheep hijacked 21. Lying on the floor of a packet 22. The school work has 23. In the middle of this month about 24. Do something has a problem 25. Put forward some new ideas and. Recommended him as the new...
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 back scratching 的文章

随机推荐