更多good的比较级级,

deep,thick,little 的比较级和最高级分别是什么?_百度知道fat的比较级和最高级是什么_百度知道形容词比较级词语大全.要多点!
good,well better best ill,bad,badly worse worst little less least old older elder oldest eldest many,much more most far farther further farthest (表距离) furthest (表程度) late later latter latest (用于时间) last (用于顺序)规则:形容词、副词比较级和最高级有规则变化和不规则变化规则变化(1)一般情况下,单音节或双音节的形容词(或副词)比较级+er ,最高级+est clever-cleverer-cleverest few-fewer-fewest small-smaller-smallest等(2)以e结尾的词,比较级+r,最高级+st即可nice-nicer-nicestcute-cuter-cutestlarge-larger-largest(3)以辅音字母+y结尾的变y为i+er或esteasy-easier-easiesthappy-happier-happiest再如:early ,busy ,heavy ,dirty ,lazy .也如此(4)双写最后一个辅音字母+er或est的词同学要用心去记.1.fat-fatter-fattest2.thin-thinner-thinnest3.hot-hotter-hottest4.red-redder-reddest5.wet-wetter-wettest6.big-bigger-biggest(5)多音节和部分双音节的词需要在形容词原级前+more构成比较级,+the most构成最高级.beautiful -more beautiful - the most beautiful .delicious ,popular ,important ,interesting ,expensive 双音节的词如careful-more careful -the most careful useful -more useful -the most useful .少数单音节词也是这样如:pleased-more pleased -the most pleased tired-more tried -the most tired
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码heavy比较级
→ heavy比较级
heavy比较级
上传时间: 来源:
第一篇:heavy比较级heavy 的比较级
heavy 的比较级是--- heavier 【语法提示】以辅音字母+y 结尾的形容词和副词,在变成比较级的时候,要把 y 变成 i, 再加-er。Heavier 表示:更沉重的;更巨大的 例句 The smoke grew heavier and thicker. 烟变得越来越大,越来越浓。The mother elephant is one hundred times heavier than the baby elephant. 这只母象比小象重一百倍。She was heavier than she used to be. 她比以前胖了。Whose school bag is heavier, yours or mine? 谁的书包重,你的还是我的? Snow is falling heavier tonight than last night. 今晚的雪下得比昨晚大。As we got towards Chicago traffic became heavier. 当我们快到芝加哥的时候,路上的交通变得更加拥挤。L the heavier is dumb. 小忧哭泣;大忧沉默。My box is heavier than yours. Your box is lighter than mine. 我的箱子比你的箱子要重。
第一篇:heavy比较级形容词比较级与最高级
short fat/ heavy
funny outgoing smart
擅长运动的 强健的
严肃的 庄重的
2.26m 1.98m
Jordan is tall. Yao Ming is taller. Yao Ming is taller than Jordan.
Zeng Zhiwei is short. Pang Changjian is shorter. Pang Changjian is shorter than Zeng Zhiwei.
Liu Huan is heavy .
Fei Mao is heavier .
Fei Mao is
heavier than Liu Huan.
48kg Lin Xinru is thin. Liu Yifei is thinner. Liu Yifei is thinner than Lin Xinru.
outgoing Cheng Long is outgoing.
more outgoing
Li Yong is more outgoing. Li Yong is more outgoing than Cheng long.
more athletic athletic Li Xiaopeng is athletic. Cheng Long is more athletic. Cheng Long is more athletic than Li Xiaopeng.
funny, serious, smart, calm, wild, big, fat,
outgoing, athletic, dirty, heavy, thin, tall
smarter calmer
funnier heavier dirtier
bigger thinner fatter
more interesting
more outgoing more serious more athletic
形容词比较级规则变化
1.一般在词尾加-er eg:cold strong fast slow 2.以字母e结尾的形容词,加-r eg:nice large
3.重读闭音节词只有一个辅音字母时,应先双写辅音 字母,再加-er egthin fat 4.以“辅音字母+y”结尾的双音节词,先改“y”为 “i”,再 加-er egfunny easy 5.多音节词和部分双音节词,在词前加more egbeautiful serious
◇Look at the pictures and understand
看图并理解
看图并理解
看图并理解
看图并理解
看图并理解
看图并理解
fastest faster
The green oranges are big. The orange ones are bigger. The red ones are the biggest of all.
Zen Zhiwei is short . Tom is shorter than Zen Zhiwei . Xiao xin is the shortest of them .
Liu Yifei is thin. Xiaoming is thinner than Liu Yifei . Mike is the thinnest of all
肥肥-沈殿霞 heavy
Mr. Wang heavier
the heaviest
Miss Shen is heavy. Mr. Wang is heavier. Mr. Li is the heaviest of the three .
the funniest
Ge You is funny. Zhao Benshan is funnier. Pan Changjiang is the funniest of them .
250,000 RMB.
500 RMB 50,000 RMB.
The bike is expensive. The red cat is more expensive than the bike. The green car is the most expensive.
Jim is athletic. Tom is more athletic than Jim. Stallone is the most athletic of three.
Super market
4000m My house Book store
Super market is far from my home. The book store is farther from my home. The cinema is the farthest from my home.
He is the tallest basketball player in China .
the tallest person
He runs the fastest in 110-meter race.
the fastest person
He’s the most popular actor, and he’s famous for playing Chinese gong fu.
the most popular actor
short big thin funny
Shortest Biggest Thinnest Funniest
bigger thinner funnier heavier
athletic expensive far
Most athletic Most expensive farthest
more athletic
more expensive farther
一、形容词和副词比较级和最高级的构成
1、规则变化
构成方法 原 级 cold fast nice large big hot easy early tired 在词前加more或most easily more easily most easily 比较级 colder faster nicer larger bigger hotter easier earlier more tired 最高级 coldest fastest nicest largest biggest hottest easiest earliest most tired
一般在词尾加-er/?/或-est/ist/
以字母e结尾的形容词,加-r或-st 重读闭音节词只有一个辅音字母 时,应先双写辅音字母;再加-es 或-est 以“辅音字母+y”结尾的双音节 词,先改“+y”结尾的双音节词, 先改“y”为“i”,再加-er或-est 多音节 词和部 分双音 节词
单音节 词和少 数多音 节词
一、形容词和副词比较级和最高级的构成
2、不规则变化
good / well
bad / badly
many / much little far
more less farther
most least farthest
Good , better , best, Never let it Till And good rest .
is better,
better , best .
好上加好,直到最好; 精益求精,永无止境。
用所给的形容词副词的适当形式填空。taller 1. Tom is ____ (tall) than Jim.
2. Li Lei is _____ (young) boy in his class.
the most 3.David has ____ (many)story books of all the students.
the youngest
4.Li Lei speaks English the best (well) in his group. _______
5.Lucy runs _____ (slow) than Lily.
改正下列句子中一处的错误。A. Tom comes to school late than Jim._____ B. Which do you like better , cats ,dogs,or chickens? _____ C. Who is oldest in our class? _____ D. He thinks math is importanter than Chinese.______
E. This work is very harder than that one.________
F.He lives farer than any other student in your class._______
第一篇:heavy比较级形容词的比较级
一用法 ⑴用于两者(人或物)之间,表示“其中一个 比另一更……”或“较……”,后面通常用连 词than连结另一个比较的对象,其基本句型 是主语+谓语(系动词)+形容词比较级+than +对比对象。egJim is taller than Mike. Mike is shorter than Jim.
The bike goes fast. Which goes faster, the bike or the car? The car goes faster than the bike.
The bird flies high.
Which flies higher, the plane or the bird? The plane flies higher than the bird .
The sheep runs fast. Which runs faster, the dog or the sheep?
The dog runs faster than the sheep.
Donald duck
Harry Potter
Donald duck is interesting. Which is more interesting? Harry potter is more interesting than Donald duck.
⑵than 后面接代词时,一般要用主格,但在 口语中也可以换成宾格。egHe works more carefully than I (me). 他比我工作更细心。(3)“比较级+and+比较级”表示 “越来越……” egHe becomes fatter and fatter. 他越来越胖了。She is more and more athletic . 她越来越健壮了。
(4)“The +比较级…,the +比较级”表示 “越……,越……” eg:The busier he is ,the happier he feels. 他越忙就越高兴。(5)形容词比较级前可加数词,表示“大 (小)……多少”“长(短)……多少” eg:He is five years younger than me. 他比我小五岁。(6)表示倍数时用:…times+比较级+than… eg:My room is three times bigger than yours.
二. 原级和比较级前面通常使用的修饰词(一)在原级前面通常使用very, quite, too, much too, a little, as, so 等。eg1. The room is very big. 2. The person is quite clever. 3. Today is too hot. 4. He eats too much, so he’s much too heavy.
在比较级前面使用的修饰词有even(更,更加),a little(有点), far/ much/ a lot (更加,……的多) eg1. Yesterday was hot, but today is even hotter. 2. I’m a little taller than Mary. 3. This skirt is far/ much/ a lot more beautiful than that one.
“比较”出来的英语
1. A friend is easier lost than found. 2. Enough is as good as a feast. 3. Better to do well than to say well. 朋友易失不易得。知足常乐。说得好不如干得好。
4. Better the last smile than the first laughter. 宁可最后微笑,不可首先狂喜。5. Doing is better than saying. 6. Two heads are better than one. 7. Good to begin well, better to end well. 会说不如会做。两人智慧胜一人。善始好,善终更佳。百闻不如一见
8. An eye finds more truth than two ears.
conj. (用于形容词,副 词的比较级后)比
more adv. (构成含有三个或三个以上音节的 大多数形容词及副词的比较级) (比… …)更;更多的;更大的
1. If you have a chance to travel, where do like to choose? And why? 2. If this Sunday your classmates and you want to have a picnic , where would you like to go? And why?
形容词的比较等级构成方式:
多音节adj在原形前加more,最高级加most
1.一般单音节adj 的比较级多在原形上加-er,最高级加-est.
原级 small beautiful popular
比较级 smaller more beautiful more popular
最高级 smallest most beautiful most popular
2.辅音字母加y结尾时去y变i再加er eg. friendly
→ friendlier → friendliest
3. 以不发音的e结尾时加r/st. eg. fine
4. 重读闭音节结尾的词,如末尾是一个辅音字母,双写这个辅
音字母,再加-er/est.eg. big
→ bigger → biggest