觉察觉察的近义词是什么意思

发问者:你使用各种不同的词语来表达觉知。有时候你用到“觉知”,也会用到“观察”、“看到”、“了解”和“觉察”。我想,你用所有这些词都是在表达同一件事情:清晰地,彻底地,完整地看到。一个人能完整地看到任何事情吗?我们说的不是物理上的或者技术上的事情,而是在心理层面,你能完整地觉察或者了解任何事情吗?难道不是总有些东西隐藏着,所以你只能看到局部?如果你能相当深入地探讨这个问题,我将不胜感激。我觉得这是一个很重要的问题,因为它可能是了解生命中很多事情的线索。如果我能够完全了解我自己,那么也许我就能解决我所有的问题,并成为一个快乐而非凡的人。在我谈到这点的时候,我感觉非常兴奋,因为我有可能超越自己充满问题和痛苦的狭隘世界。所以,你说的觉知、看到,究竟是什么意思?一个人能够完全看清自己吗?克:我们总是偏颇地看事情。首先是因为我们漫不经心,其次是因为我们总是透过我们关于所见事物形成的偏见,透过语言和心理意象去观察事物。所以我们从未完整地看到任何事物。即使客观地去观察自然,也变得十分费力。不带有意象地观察一朵花,不带着任何植物学知识——只是单纯地观察它——变得非常困难,因为我们的心智总是在游荡,漠不关心。即使心智感兴趣,它还是会带着某种欣赏之情和语言描述去观察这朵花,这似乎给了观察者一种他确实在观察的感觉。刻意地去看,根本就不是观察。所以我们从未真正观察过花朵。我们透过意象观察它。或许去看某个并没有深深触动我们的东西,会相当容易,而当我们去看电影,会有那么一刻我们被某种东西深深打动,但是我们很快就忘记了。而不带有意象地观察我们自己——这个意象就是过去,是我们积累的经验和知识——这样的观察鲜有发生。我们对自己抱有意象。我们觉得我们自己应该这样,不应该那样。我们已经为自己建立了先入为主的观念,再透过这些观念去观察我们自己。我们认为自己是高尚的或者卑微的,而如实地看到我们自己,要么会让我们沮丧,要么会吓坏我们。所以我们不能完整地观察自己,而在那完整的观察中,是有可能从我们所观察到的情形中解脱的。我们的觉知,不仅仅是通过眼睛,通过感官进行的,而且要用到心智,而心智显然是严重受限的。所以智力上的理解,只是片面的觉知,而智力上的觉知似乎已经让我们大多数人都心满意足了,我们觉得自己明白了。支离破碎的了解是最危险和最具破坏性的东西。而这正是全世界都在发生着的事情。政客,牧师,商人,技术人员;还有艺术家——他们所有人都只是在片面地观察。所以他们是真正非常具有破坏性的人们。因为他们在世界上占有非常重要的地位,他们片面的觉知就变成了公认的规则,而人类也就深陷其中了。我们每个人都同时是牧师,政客,商人,艺术家,以及许多其他支离破碎的实体。我们每个人都是。发问者:我清楚地看到了这点。当然,我用“看到”这个词,也是从智识上讲的。克:如果你完全看到了这一点,不是从智识上、字面上或者情感上,那么你就会行动,并开始过一种完全不同的生活。当你看到一个危险的悬崖,或者面对一个危险的动物时,就没有片面的了解或者片面的行动;就会有全然的行动。发问者:但是我们的生活中并不是每时每刻都面临这么凶险的危机。 克:我们确实始终一直面临着这样凶险的危机。你只是习惯了它们,或者对它们漠不关心了,或者你把它们留给别人去解决这些问题了;而这些别人一样的盲目和偏颇。发问者:但是我要怎样才能始终都觉察到这些危机,而你又为什么说一直是有危机的?克:整个生命都在每个瞬间中。每个瞬间都是一项挑战。不恰当地应对这挑战就是生命中的危机。我们不想看到这些是危机,我们闭上眼睛逃避面对。所以我们变得更加盲目,危机就升级了。发问者:但是我要怎样才能完整地觉知呢?我开始了解到我只是在片面地观察,而且明白了以完全的觉知来观察自己和世界的重要性,但是,我的内在有那么多事情在进行着,很难决定该观察些什么。我的心智就像一个装满了烦躁不安的猴子的大笼子。克:如果你完整地观察一项活动,在那完整中,所有其他的活动就都包括在其中了。如果你彻底明白了一个问题,那么你就了解了人类的所有问题,因为它们都是相互关联的。所以问题是:一个人能否如此彻底地了解、觉察或者看到一个问题,在那对问题的了解中,他就明白了所有其他的一切?这个问题必须在发生时被看清,而不是之前或之后,不是作为记忆或者一个例子。比如说,现在我们探讨愤怒或者恐惧,就没有意义;要做的事情是,在它们发生的时候观察它们。觉知是即刻发生的:你要么立即了解某件事情,要么什么都没明白:看到,听到,了解都是即刻发生的。而听和看是有持续性的。发问者:我的问题还在继续。它在一段时间内都存在着。你说看到是即刻发生的,因而摆脱了时间。而是什么给嫉妒或者别的什么习惯或者问题带来了持续性呢?克:它们在继续,难道不是因为你没有敏锐地、以智慧和无选择的觉知去观察它们吗?你只是片面地观察,因而就让它们得以继续。此外,想要去除它们,是造成持续性的另一个症结。没能力解决某件事情,就让它成为了一个持续的问题,并赋予了它生命力。发问者:但是我要怎样即刻看到事情的全貌?我要如何去了解它,它才再不会反复出现?克:你把重点放在再不出现上还是了解上?如果你把重点放在再不出现上,那就意味着你想要永远地从中逃脱,而这意味着制造出了另一个问题。所以我们只有一个问题,也就是要如何完全看清那个问题,从而从中解脱出来。觉知只能出自于寂静,一个喋喋不休的心智是无法觉知的。喋喋不休的心智也许想要除掉那问题,减轻它,逃避它,压抑它,或者寻找一个替代品,但是只有安静的心灵才能看清。发问者:我要如何获得一颗安静的心灵?克:只有安静的心灵才能看清,你看不到这个真相。如何获得安静的心灵,这个问题不会被提出来。真相是,心智必须安静,看到这个真相,就把心智从喋喋不休中解脱了出来。觉知,也就是智慧,就开始运作了,而不是推断你为了看到而必须安静。推断也能够运作,但是那是片面的,破碎的运作。片面和整体之间没有关系;片面不能融入整体。因此,看到是最重要的。看到就是全神贯注,而只有漫不经心才会导致问题。发问者:我要怎样才能一直全神贯注?那是不可能的!克:非常对,那是不可能的。但是,觉察到你的漫不经心,这点是最重要的,而不是如何一直全神贯注。因为贪婪才会提出这个问题,“我要怎样才能一直全神贯注?”一个人会在练习全神贯注中迷失。练习全神贯注就是漫不经心。你不能练习变得美丽,或者练习去爱。当恨止息时,就有了另一个,爱。只有当你对恨付出全部的注意力,当你在学习但是不再累积关于它的认识时,恨才会止息。很简单地开始。发问者:如果听你说了之后我们没什么可练习的,那你的演讲还有什么意义?克:听到是最重要的,而不是你之后去练习些什么。倾听是即刻发生的行动。而练习会使问题持续下去。练习完全就是漫不经心。永远不要练习:你只能练习错误。学习永远都是新鲜的。选自《转变的紧迫性》我只教一件事,那就是观察你自己,深入探索你自己,然后加以超越。你不是去了解克的教诲,你只是在了解自己罢了。——克里希那穆提
看过本文的人还看过
人气:45037 更新:
人气:39151 更新:
人气:32852 更新:
人气:22338 更新:
克里希那穆提的教诲的更多文章
大家在看 ^+^
推荐阅读 ^o^
哪些情况必须交物业费,遇到哪些情况物业费可以不交?
婚姻:是选合适的,还是相爱的?
领导开会看数据,这10个excel技巧你必须会!
关于大麻,估计你还有很多不知道的丨壹读精选
猜你喜欢 ^_^
24小时热门文章
微信扫一扫
分享到朋友圈什么是觉察?_百度知道
什么是觉察?
提问者采纳
若仅偏重於对自我的觉察或是对环境的觉察其中一者,统整其人格的分歧与对立,就必须为自己的选择负责任。 b,你知道你可以不这样做。因为内省是有目的性及评价性的。你觉察的愈多,你知道你可以改变,也知道你可以不改变。 d,觉察乃是专注与注意的能力,它也意味着改变的可能性。所以说。当然,必然改变..,个体发现真实的自我?感觉到自己的思考。Simkin在1970年曾对『觉察』做了以下的说明: a,觉察本身即具有治疗的效果、动作、注意而不评价,个体与环境做良好的接触.。在觉察的过程中,觉察是改变的开始,让个体接触到或感觉到自己正在做什麽,觉察乃是去接触。 此外。因为觉察,如果我不能觉察我正在做的,从新整合自己.。所以说;也就是,感觉、感受到什麽,若我们总是逃避去觉察某些部份,因此在觉察的过程中必须兼顾个体与环境、感受也不是觉察完形治疗学派认为个体有自我调整的功能.、感觉,关於觉察有几点要注意、觉察不同於内省.,那麽我们将无法改变与成长,才可以做选择。因为觉察特别强调专注与注意的能力,当你选择以後。 c,而觉察只是去观察,可做的选择也愈多、身体姿势等,我即是对我所做的没有反应、现在,以经验内在的冲突,而不愿面对的,成长需要勇气:「完形强调觉察。 觉察是一种提供选择的工具,个体若能充份觉察。思考并不是觉察,藉着觉察,也才能为自己的行为负责任。个体与环境是无法区分的、你有意志力去专注在你的察觉上。当你想要做觉察时。在你生命中,你随时有能力可以做觉察、缺乏觉察通常与逃避有关、人不可能同时对两件事有相同程度的觉察,则无法达成清楚的觉察,前提是你必须先觉察到。」觉察是指去发现某些事情,或许有些部份是你一直害怕去碰触,我们一次只能专注於一件事、了解我正在想什麽
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁教职成司函【号&|当前位置: &
觉察的英文
音标:[ juéchá ]&&发音:&&
英文翻译 perceive 短语和例子
例句与用法He is sensible of the danger of his position .他觉察到他处境很危险。We became aware of danger approaching us .我们觉察到危险正向我们逼近。The cost was imperceptible at first .这种损耗在开始时觉察不到。Can you feel the tension in this room ?你能觉察出这房间里的紧张气氛吗?He was hardly aware that it was happening .他几乎没有觉察到事情发生了。Some, however, discerned other motives .然而,有人觉察出这里有别的动机。The king had cognizance of plots against him .国王觉察到了反判他的阴谋。He noticed at once that discipline was slack .他马上觉察到敌方纪律松弛。Bloggs recognized the man's conflict .布罗格斯觉察到那人的内心里的活动。This ability was first noticed by her father .这种能力首先是她的父亲觉察到的。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
觉察的英文翻译,觉察英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译觉察,觉察的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedQuestioner: I should like to know what you mean by awareness because you have often said that awareness is really what your teaching is about. I've tried to understand it by listening to your talks and reading your books, but I don't seem to get very far. I know it is not a practice, and I understand why you so emphatically repudiate any kind of practice, drill, system, discipline or routine. I see the importance of that, for otherwise it becomes mechanical, and at the end of it the mind has become dull and stupid. 发问者:我想知道你说的“觉察”是什么意思,因为你经常说,“觉察”是你的教诲真正的核心。我曾尝试通过聆听你的演讲和阅读你的著作,来理解这点,但是我似乎并没有走多远。我知道这不是一种练习,而且我也理解你为什么特别强调否定任何形式的练习、训练、体系、戒律以及例行程序。我看到了这一点的重要性,因为否则事情就会变得机械,最后心智就变得迟钝和愚蠢。I should like, if I may, to explore with you to the very end this question of what it means to be aware. You seem to give some extra, deeper meaning to this word, and yet it seems to me that we are aware of what's going on all the time. When I'm angry I know it, when I'm sad I know it and when I'm happy I know it. 如果可以的话,我想和你探讨一下,“觉察”到底意味着什么,并把这个问题深究到底。你似乎赋予了这个词某种特别深刻的含义,而对我来说,我们似乎一直都能觉察到发生着什么事情。我生气的时候我知道,伤心的时候我知道,开心的时候我也知道。Krishnamurti: I wonder if we really are aware of anger, sadness, happiness? Or are we aware of these things only when they are all over? Let us begin as though we know nothing about it at all and start from scratch. Let us not make any assertions, dogmatic or subtle, but let us explore this question which, if one really went into it very deeply, would reveal an extraordinary state that the mind had probably never touched, a dimension not touched by superficial awareness. Let us start from the superficial and work through. We see with our eyes, we perceive with our senses the things about us - the colour of the flower, the humming bird over the flower the light of this Californian sun, the thousand sounds of different qualities and subtleties, the depth and the height, the shadow of the tree and the tree itself. We feel in the same way our own bodies, which are the instruments of these different kinds of superficial, sensory perceptions. 克里希那穆提:我想知道,我们是否真的觉察到了愤怒、悲伤和快乐?还是我们在它们都结束了的时候才觉察到这些事情?让我们这样开始,就好像我们对觉察一无所知,从头开始。我们不要做任何武断或者巧妙的断言,而是一起来探讨这个问题,如果你真的愿意进一步深入探究的话,那这个问题将揭示一种也许心智从未触及的非凡状态,一种肤浅觉知从未触及的境界。我们先从浅层的觉知出发,一路走下去。我们用眼睛看,我们用感官来感知我们周围的东西——花朵的颜色,花上飞舞的蜂鸟,加州的阳光,有着不同质地和细微之处以及不同深度和高度的千万种天籁之音,树影以及树的本身。从我们自己的身体我们也能有相同的感觉,身体是这些不同的各种浅层感官觉知的工具。If these perceptions remained at the superficial level there would be no confusion at all. That flower, that pansy, that rose, are there, and that's all there is to it. There is no preference, no comparison, no like and dislike, only the thing before us without any psychological involvement. Is all this superficial sensory perception or awareness quite clear? It can be expanded to the stars, to the depth of the seas, and to the ultimate frontiers of scientific observation, using all the instruments of modern technology.如果这些觉知保持在浅层,那么就完全不会产生困扰。那朵花,那朵紫罗兰,那朵玫瑰,就在那儿,对它们来说,仅此而已。没有偏好,没有比较,没有喜欢或不喜欢,只有我们面前的那样东西,而不涉及任何心理活动。所有这些浅层的感官觉知或者说觉察都清楚了吗?通过所有的现代科技仪器,这种觉知可以扩展到繁星,扩展到深海,扩展到科学观测的最前沿。Questioner: Yes, I think I understand that. 发问者:是的,我想我明白这一点。Krishnamurti: So you see that the rose and all the universe and the people in it, your own wife if you have one, the stars, the seas, the mountains, the microbes, the atoms, the neutrons, this room, the door, really are there. Now, what you think about these things, or what you feel about them, is your psychological response to them. And this we call thought or emotion. So the superficial awareness is a very simple matter: the door is there. But the description of the door is not the door, and when you get emotionally involved in the description you don't see the door. This description might be a word or a scientific treatise or a stron none of these is the door itself. This is very important to understand right from the beginning. If we don't understand this we shall get more and more confused. 克:于是我们看到了那朵玫瑰,以及整个宇宙和其中的人们,你自己的妻子,如果你有的话,星星,大海,山脉,微生物,原子,中子,这间屋子,门,它们都真实地存在着。现在,开始下一步;你对这些东西有什么想法,或者对它们有什么感觉,这是你对它们的心理反应。而我们把这叫做思想或者感情。所以说,浅层的觉知是非常简单的事情:门在那儿。但是,对门的描述不是那门本身,当你将情感注入那个描述时,你就看不到那门了。这个描述可以是一句话,或者一篇科学论文,或者是一种强烈的情感反应;这些都不是那门本身。从一开始就要清楚这点,这非常重要。如果我们不清楚这点,就会越来越困惑。The description is never the described. Though we are describing something even now, and we have to, the thing we are describing is not our description of it, so please bear this in mind right through our talk. Never confuse the word with the thing it describes. The word is never the real, and we are easily carried away when we come to the next stage of awareness where it becomes personal and we get emotional through the word.描述从来都不是所描述之物。尽管我们现在也是在进行描述,我们不得不这么做,但是我们所描述的事情,并不是对它的描述,所以在我们的谈话中请务必把这一点牢记心中。永远不要把语言和语言所描述之物混为一谈。语言从来都不是那真实的东西本身,而当我们来到觉察的下一个层次,即涉及到个人因素时,我们很容易被语言牵着走,并因为词句而变得情绪化。So there is the superficial awareness of the tree, the bird, the door, and there is the response to that, which is thought, feeling, emotion. Now when we become aware of this response, we might call it a second depth of awareness. There is the awareness of the rose, and the awareness of the response to the rose. Often we are unaware of this response to the rose. In reality it is the same awareness which sees the rose and which sees the response. It is one movement and it is wrong to speak of the outer and inner awareness.那么有了对树、鸟和门的浅层觉知,然后对它们产生反应,也就是思想、感觉和情感。现在,当我们觉察到这些反应,我们可以把它称为第二深度的觉察。有对玫瑰的觉察,还觉察到对玫瑰的反应。我们经常觉察不到对玫瑰的反应。实际上看到反应的觉察和看到玫瑰的觉察是同一个觉察。这是同一个运动,觉察有内外之别的说法是错误的。When there is a visual awareness of the tree without any psychological involvement there is no division in relationship. But when there is a psychological response to the tree, the response is a conditioned response, it is the response of past memory, past experiences, and the response is a division in relationship. This response is the birth of what we shall call the &me& in relationship and the &non-me&. This is how you place yourself in relationship to the world. This is how you create the individual and the community. The world is seen not as it is, but in its various relationships to the &me& of memory. This division is the life and the flourishing of everything we call our psychological being, and from this arises all contradiction and division. Are you very clear that you perceive this? 当对树产生视觉感知而没有涉及心理活动时,这里的关系就没有分裂。但是当对树产生心理反应时,那反应就是局限的反应,那反应来源于过去的记忆、过去的经验,这反应就变成关系中的分裂。在这反应中,就产生了我们关系中所谓的“我”和“非我”。你就是这样把自己置入与世界的关系中的。这就是你如何制造出了个体和团体。世界再也不是如实地被看到,而是与记忆组成的“我”形成了各种关系,从这关系中去看这个世界。这种分裂,就变成了生活,滋养壮大了我们称为心理存在的各种事情,从这里就产生了所有的矛盾和分别。你很清楚你已经明白这点了吗?When there is the awareness of the tree there is no evaluation. But when there is a response to the tree, when the tree is judged with like and dislike, then a division takes place in this awareness as the &me& and the &non-me&, the &me& who is different from the thing observed. This &me& is the response, in relationship, of past memory, past experiences. Now can there be an awareness, an observation of the tree, without any judgement, and can there be an observation of the response, the reactions, without any judgement? In this way we eradicate the principle of division, the principle of &me& and &non-me&, both in looking at the tree and in looking at ourselves.当对那棵树有觉察的时候,是没有评判的。但是如果对那棵树有了心理反应,当那棵树被判定为喜欢还是不喜欢,那么在这觉察中就发生了分裂,分成了“我”和“非我”,“我”不同于所观之物。这个“我”就是关系中来自过去的记忆和经验的反应。现在,能不能觉察、观察那棵树,而不带有任何评判?能不能不带有任何评判地观察那反应和回应?这样我们就消除了分裂的根源,“我”和“非我”的根源——就在观察那棵树同时也观察我们自己的过程中。Questioner: I'm trying to follow you. Let's see if I have got it right. There is an awareness of the tree, that I understand. There is a psychological response to the tree, that I understand also. The psychological response is made up of past memories and past experiences, it is like and dislike, it is the division into the tree and the &me&. Yes, I think I understand all that. 发问者:我正努力跟上你。我们来看看我是不是理解对了。有对树的觉察,这点我理解。然后产生了对树的心理反应,这点我也理解。心理反应来源于过去的记忆和过去的经验,是喜欢和不喜欢,这就产生了树和“我”之间的分裂。是的,我想我都懂了。Krishnamurti: Is this as clear as the tree itself, or is it simply the clarity of description? Remember, as we have already said, the described is not the description. What have you got, the thing or its description?克:这点就像那树本身一样清楚呢,还是只是描述得很清楚?请记得,正如我们已经说过的,被描述之物并非描述。你明白的是什么,是事情本身还是对它的描述?Questioner: I think it is the thing. 发问者:我想是事情本身。Krishnamurti: Therefore there is no &me& who is the description in the seeing of this fact. In the seeing of any fact there is no &me&. There is either the &me& or the seeing, there can't be both. &Me& is non-seeing. The &me& cannot see, cannot be aware. 克:那么就没有了那个看到这个事实并对它进行描述的“我”。看到任何事实时,都没有“我”。要么有“我”,要么有觉察,不可能两者同时都在。“我”就是无觉察。“我”无法看清,也无法觉察。Questioner: May I stop here? I think I've got the feeling of it, but I must let it sink in. May I come again tomorrow? 发问者:到这里我能停一下吗?我想我对此有所感觉,但是我必须得完全领会这一点。我可以明天再来吗?***Questioner: I think I have really understood, non-verbally, what you said yesterday. There is the awareness of the tree, there is the conditioned response to the tree, and this conditioned response is conflict, it is the action of memory and past experiences, it is like and dislike, it is prejudice. I also understand that this response of prejudice is the birth of what we call the &me& or the censor. I see clearly that the &me&, the &I&, exists in all relationships. Now is there an &I& outside of relationships?发问者:我想我真的已经理解了,从非语言层面上理解了你昨天说的话。有对树的觉知,有对树的局限的反应,这局限的反应就是冲突,是出自过去的记忆和经验的行为,比如喜欢和不喜欢,这是偏见。我也明白了,这偏见的反应催生了我们所谓的“我”或者审查官。我清楚地看到,“我”、“自我”,存在于所有的关系中。那么,有没有一个“我”存在于关系之外?Krishnamurti: We have seen how heavily conditioned our responses are. When you ask if there is a &me& outside of relationship, it becomes a speculative question as long as there is no freedom from these conditioned responses. Do you see that? So our first question is not whether there is a &me& or not outside of conditioned responses, but rather, can the mind, in which is included all our feelings, be free of this conditioning, which is the past? The past is the &me&. There is no &me& in the present. As long as the mind is operating in the past there is the &me&, and the mind is this past, the mind is this &me&. 克:我们已经看清我们反应的局限有多么严重了。当你问有没有一个“我”存在于关系之外,只要没办法从这些局限的反应中解脱,那么它就变成了一个思想性的问题。你明白这点了吗?所以我们的首要问题,不是有没有那样一个“我”在局限的反应之外,而应该是,包含了我们所有感情的心智能否从这过去的局限中解脱出来?过去就是“我”。活在现在这一刻就不会有“我”的存在。只要心智还在过去中运作,就会有“我”,而心智就是这过去,心智就是这个“我”。You can't say there is the mind and there is the past, whether it is the past of a few days ago or of ten thousand years ago. So we are asking: can the mind free itself from yesterday? Now there are several things involved, aren't there? First of all there is a superficial awareness. Then there is the awareness of the conditioned response. Then there is the realization that the mind is the past, the mind is this conditioned response. 你不能说,心智是存在着的,过去也是存在着的,不管是几天前的过去,还是一万年前的过去。所以我们要问:心智能把自己从昨天解脱出来吗?那么这里涉及到几件事情,是不是?首先,有浅层的觉知,然后是对局限的反应的觉察,然后是意识到心智就是过去,心智就是这种局限的反应。Then there is the question whether this mind can free itself of the past. And all this is one unitary action of awareness because in this there are no conclusions. When we say the mind is the past, this realization is not a verbal conclusion but an actual perception of fact. The French have a word for such a perception of a fact, they call it &constatation&. When we ask whether the mind can be free of the past is this question being asked by the censor, the &me&, who is that very past? 接下来的问题是,心智能否把自己从过去中解脱出来。这一切都是一个整体的觉察行动,因为其中没有结论。当我们说心智就是过去,这种认识不是一个文字结论,而是对事实真实的觉知。法语里有个词表达这样一种对事实的觉知,他们把它叫做“证实”。当我们问,心智能否从过去中解脱,那么这个问题是不是那个审查官、那个正是过去的“我”提出来的?Questioner: Can the mind be free of the past? 发问者:心智能否从过去中解脱出来?Krishnamurti: Who is putting that question? Is it the entity who is the result of a great many conflicts, memories and experiences - is it he who is asking - or does this question arise of itself, out of the perception of the fact? If it is the observer who is putting the question, then he is trying to escape from the fact of himself, because, he says, I have lived so long in pain, in trouble, in sorrow, I should like to go beyond this constant struggle. 克:是谁在问这个问题?是作为许多冲突、记忆和经验的结果的那个存在体——是他在问吗?还是这个问题是它自己从对过去的觉察中产生的?如果是那个观察者在提出这个问题,那么他只是在试图从自己的事实中逃脱,因为他说,我已经在痛苦中、在困境中、在悲伤中生活了这么久,我想要超越这不断的挣扎。If he asks the question from that motive his answer will be a taking refuge in some escape. One either turns away from a fact or one faces it. And the word and the symbol are a turning away from it. In fact, just to ask this question at all is already an act of escape, is it not? Let us be aware whether this question is or is not an act of escape. If it is, it is noise. If there is no observer, then there is silence, a complete negation of the whole past. 如果他是从这个动机问的这个问题,那么他的答案就会是在某种逃避中寻求庇护。他要么转身逃开事实,要么面对它。而语言和符号就是一种转身逃避。事实上,仅仅提出这个问题本身就已经是一种逃避行为了,不是吗?让我们来弄清楚这个问题是不是一种逃避行为。如果是逃避,那它就是一种噪音。如果没有观察者,那么就会有寂静,就会有对整个过去的全然否定。Questioner: Here I am lost. How can I wipe away the past in a few seconds?发问者:在这里我迷失了。我要怎样在几秒钟内抹掉过去?Krishnamurti: Let us bear in mind that we are discussing awareness. We are talking over together this question of awareness. 克:我们讨论的是觉察,让我们把这点记在心中。我们在一起讨论觉察这个问题。There is the tree, and the conditioned response to the tree, which is the &me& in relationship, the &me& who is the very centre of conflict. Now is it this &me& who is asking the question? - this &me& who, as we have said, is the very structure of the past? If the question is not asked from the structure of the past, if the question is not asked by the &me&, then there is no structure of the past. When the structure is asking the question it is operating in relationship to the fact of itself, it is frightened of itself and it acts to escape from itself. When this structure does not ask the question, it is not acting in relationship to itself. 有树,以及对树局限的反应,也就是关系中的“我”,而“我”正是冲突的核心。那么,是这个“我”在问这个问题吗?——我们说过,这个“我”就是过去构造出来的。如果这个问题不是从过去的构造中问出的,如果问题不是“我”问出的,那么就没有了过去的构造。当那构造在问出这个问题时,它就是在和它本身这个事实的关系中运作,它把自己吓坏了,想要采取行动逃开自己。当那构造不再问出这个问题时,它就没有在和自己的关系中运作了。To recapitulate: there is the tree, there is the word, the response to the tree, which is the censor, or the &me&, which and then there is the question: can I escape from all this turmoil and agony? If the &me& is asking this question it is perpetuating itself.再重申一下:有树,有语言,有对树的反应,也就是来自于过去的审查官,或者“我”;然后就有了这个问题:我能从这一切混乱和痛苦中逃脱吗?如果是这个“我”在问这个问题,那它就是在无休止地延续自己。Now, being aware of that, it doesn't ask the question! Being aware and seeing all the implications of it, the question cannot be asked. It does not ask the question at all because it sees the trap. Now do you see that all this awareness is superficial? It is the same as the awareness which sees the tree. 现在,觉察到这点,它就不会再问那个问题了!觉察,看到其中的所有涵义,就不会再问这个问题了。它根本不会问这个问题,因为它看到了其中的陷阱。现在你是不是看到了所有这些觉察都是浅层的?它就和看到树的觉察是一样的。Questioner: Is there any other kind of awareness? Is there any other dimension to awareness? 发问者:有没有其他类型的觉察?觉察有没有其他的境界?Krishnamurti: Again let's be careful, let's be very clear that we are not asking this question with any motive. If there is a motive we are back in the trap of conditioned response. When the observer is wholly silent, not made silent, there is surely a different quality of awareness coming into being. 克:我们又得留意了,我们得非常清楚我们并不是出于任何动机来问这个问题的。如果有动机,我们就又落入局限的反应这个陷阱里去了。当观察者完全安静的时候,但不是制造出来的安静,那就必然会有一种不同品质的觉察产生。Questioner: What action could there possibly be in any circumstances without the observer - what question or what action? 发问者:没有观察者的情况下,会有怎样的行动产生——怎样的问题或者行动?Krishnamurti: Again, are you asking this question from this side of the river, or is it from the other bank? If you are on the other bank, you will n if you are on that bank, your action will be from that bank. So there is an awareness of this bank, with all its structure, its nature and all its traps, and to try to escape from the trap is to fall into another trap. And what deadly monotony there is in all that! Awareness has shown us the nature of the trap, and therefore there is the n so the mind is now empty. It is empty of the &me& and of the trap. This mind has a different quality, a different dimension of awareness. This awareness is not aware that it is aware.克:再问你一次,你是站在河的此岸问这个问题,还是站在彼岸问的?如果你在彼岸,你不会问这个问题;如果你在彼岸,你就会从彼岸行动。所以对此岸有一种觉察,连同此岸的一切结构,它的本质,它所有的陷阱,而试图逃离陷阱就会落入另一个陷阱。这一切都是多么致命地无聊乏味啊!觉察已经展示给我们那陷阱的本质,进而把所有陷阱都否定掉了;所以心智现在是空的,清空了“我”和那陷阱。这个心智就具有了一种不同的品质,一种不同维度的觉察。这种觉察并不知道它在觉察。Questioner: My God, this is too difficult. You are saying things that seem true, that sound true, but I'm not there yet. Can you put it differently? Can you push me out of my trap? 发问者:我的天,这太难了。你说的话似乎是真的,听起来是真的,但是我还没完全理解。你能换个说法吗?你能把我从我的陷阱里拉出来吗?Krishnamurti: Nobody can push you out of your trap - no guru, no drug, no mantra, nobody, including myself - nobody, especially myself. All that you have to do is to be aware from the beginning to the end, not become inattentive in the middle of it. This new quality of awareness is attention, and in this attention there is no frontier made by the &me&. This attention is the highest form of virtue, therefore it is love. It is supreme intelligence, and there cannot be attention if you are not sensitive to the structure and the nature of these man-made traps.克:没人能把你从你的陷阱里拉出来——没有上师,没有药物,没有曼陀罗,没人,包括我本人——没人,特别是我本人。所有你能做的就是从始至终都在觉察,不在中途变得漫不经心。这种崭新品质的觉察就是全神贯注,在这全神贯注中,没有“我”制造的疆域。这种全神贯注是最高形式的美德,所以就是爱。它是至高无上的智慧,如果你对这些人造陷阱的结构和本质不敏感的话,全神贯注就不可能出现。The Urgency of Change,‘Awareness’《转变的紧迫性》之“觉察”为满足部分朋友对探讨的持续性和深入性的要求,同时参考克本人关于“致力于教诲的核心群体”的表述,我们现正式招募成立“冥思坊北京核心学习圈”,发送“核心圈”三个字即可收到招募启事。冥思坊从2013年9月开始在北京组织常规的小型讨论会和读书会,发送“活动”两个字即可收到最新的活动安排。如果您是刚刚接触到克里希那穆提,可以发送“克”给我们,您将收到我们整理的关于克里希那穆提生平和教诲的一个简要介绍。发送“目录”,您将收到我们过往群发的部分图文消息的目录。另外,发送“关键词”,您将会接收到一个关于关键词自动回复功能的说明。感谢您关注“克里希那穆提冥思坊”(微信号:Krishnamurti_KMS)。如果您喜欢本文,请随手转发给朋友或分享到朋友圈。克里希那穆提冥思坊(Krishnamurti_KMS) 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表微头条立场
的最新文章
哪里有自由,广袤无边而又有着巨大深度的自由,哪里就会有爱。只有自由的心才是敏感的;而那开放者就是那不可思量的、毋庸置疑的未知。幻想与臆测妨碍了开放,妨碍了敏感。你为什么把性变成了一个问题?实际上,你是否与某人上床,这根本不重要。继续这些行为或者将其丢弃,但不要把它变成问题。冲突耗损大脑,让心灵变得老旧不堪。一个活得没有冲突的人,才是一个非凡无比的人。大量的能量就浪费在了冲突当中。心理世界的时间是人类的敌人。我们希望心智能够进化、成长、扩张、达成,把它变成某种超越它自身现状的东西。我们从不质疑这种愿望、这个概念的合理性。是不是因为我们被牢牢占据着,所以我们的头脑和心中没有了空间?两个人难道不能相爱同时又都很智慧、很敏感,所以拥有自由,并且没有制造冲突的那个中心?在内在精神领域,你是否依赖某个人?正是因为你内心没有爱,所以你不停地从外面寻找爱来填满自己。这种爱的缺乏就是你的孤独,而当你看到这个真相,你就再也不会试图用外在的人或事来填补了。当思想认清了自己,明白物质世界中有知识的用武之地,同时也意识到了它自身的局限,此时它就会安静下来。只有此时才会出现一个崭新的工具,它并非由时间或思想所拼凑,与知识也毫不相干。平庸意味着只爬到半山腰,做事半途而废,从未到达山顶,或者从不付出你所有的能量和能力,从不对卓越孜孜以求。你有攻击性,而这是你从孩童时代就被父母、教育和社会塑造的,从周围都具有攻击性的男孩们身上习得的。而你喜欢这些,因为这能带来快乐,你接受了它,所以你也变得有攻击性。我们为什么竞争?是这个社会、是我们的教育的错吗?不要为此责怪社会,社会是我们造就的。自信究竟有没有将头脑从自身局限性的影响中解救出来?这种信心来源于为获取自由而做出的努力,还是说它只会限制人的头脑?转变就意味着没有丝毫“成为什么”和比较的想法;意味着彻底地一无所是。那个没有时间的事物是无法用语言衡量的,而冥想只是一个词而已。极乐的根源就在深切持久的寂静里。你哭泣,是因为你失去了他,而你在他身上投入了许多的关爱——那并不是真的爱。即使是远处火车低沉的长鸣也包含在这寂静之中。四周完全没有阻碍,持续而具有穿透力的犬吠声好像更增加了这里的幽静。悲伤似乎是人类面临的无尽的汹涌波浪,几乎将其淹没。当我渴望处于某个模式中,恐惧就产生了。活得没有恐惧,意味着活得没有特定的模式。如果我想要某种特定的生活方式,那本身就是恐惧之源。为什么我们会在心理上依赖某物?很显然,是因为我们自身的不足、贫乏和空虚,因为我们自身极度孤独。只有爱存在的地方,才会有贞洁、纯洁;而一颗在成为什么或者试图变得贞洁的心,是没有爱的。当遇到危险时,你对危险的整个反应都是即刻发生的。你看到一辆巴士向你冲来,你的反应是立即做出的。当你说“我会去爱”,那就不是爱。这种绽放是我们的头脑、心灵和身体安康的全面展现和培养,也就是活在完全的和谐中,其中没有对立或矛盾。我们陷入心理习惯或惯例,因为我们认为那是最舒服的生活方式。当你仔细观察在关系中形成的习惯——自己的或别人的,你就会发现,它有一种懒散、草率和漠视的特质。并不是我看到了光,而是光就在那里。洞察就是光,洞察就是行动。真相就在“你”不在的地方。“你”不在的地方,美和爱才存在。克氏教诲是全人类的宝藏,而冥思坊一直致力于构建一个探索这个宝藏的对话场,每一位参与者作为人类的普通一员、一个鲜活的人类样本,倾吐各自看似迥异实则共通的喜怒哀乐,同时贡献各自点滴的体悟和发现,共同营造一个观察自我、洞悉生活的实验场。洞察到真理和事实的那一刻,就已经是最后一步了。你唯一能做的一件事就是去看。在一个方面敏感而在另一个方面迟钝,会导致矛盾和冲突——而它们否定了智慧。有一种纯真,如此简单、清晰而又微妙。正是这片纯真的绿野超越了所有的快乐和痛楚,超越了希望和绝望的所有折磨。想要成为什么的欲望,是悲伤得以生根的土壤。没有什么东西能在灰烬中绽放——而思想就是灰烬。没有空间就没有纯真。纯真不是指不成熟。也许你的身体是成熟的,但是如果心灵不从经验的诸多刻痕中解脱出来,就不可能有伴随着爱而来的广阔空间。正是这些经验的伤痕阻碍了纯真。这种完美的和谐发生时,因为不存在冲突,它有了自己的生命力。而当冲突完全终结的时候,就诞生了不为时间所动的突变。冥想是当下的纯真,因而它总是独立存在的。完全独立的心,未被思想沾染,它停止了积累,所以心灵的清空总是发生在此时此刻。对于独立的心灵来说,未来——它属于过去——止息了。时间会改变我们吗?时间,也就是再花上五万年或者一百万年,会改变人类的心智、人类的大脑吗?如果有爱,你就永远不会去杀害别人——永远不会!你永远不会为了口腹之欲去屠杀动物。那天早上正下着雪。凛冽的寒风吹着,树林上空的运动是对春天的呼唤。那种只有当没有了思想活动才会产生的觉察,又如何能够带来一次脑细胞的突变——这种物质的过程呢?他们的信仰和仪式,他们的希望和恐惧都与真相无关,因为他们内心是空洞的。冥想是永无止境的运动。你永远不能说你在冥想或者留出一段时间来冥想。它不受你控制。讲话者是抱着极大的敬意,以极其认真、极其恳切的态度在说:他并不想帮助你。诚然,艺术家就是擅长行动的人。这行动是生活之中的,并不在生活之外。因此,如果娴熟地生活,那就真正地造就了一个艺术家。当你认识到你就是全体人类——那就是爱。那么你就不会去杀害别人,你也不会去伤害别人。你会摆脱所有的攻击性、暴力以及宗教的残酷。恋爱中没有能量的损耗。能量损耗在尾巴那里,耗费在随之而来的一切之中——嫉妒、占有、猜忌、怀疑、恐惧失去那份爱,以及不停要求得到确认和安全感。如果一个人长期被冲突袭扰、轰炸,你知道大脑会怎么样吗?它就萎缩了。它变得十分狭小、局限、丑陋。所以一个相当智慧的人会问,“我为什么余生都要生活在冲突中?”于是他开始探索冲突是什么。我们能不做任何评价,而只是看着滋生出许多其他问题的我们心理上的空虚、我们的孤独吗?如果不能实现内在的、精神上的秩序,你就不可能拥有外在的秩序。危机就在这里。Krishnamurti_KMS传播克里希那穆提教诲的民间组织,从事克氏书籍和视频的翻译与推广工作,并组织线下的沙龙和讨论等活动。 “自我了解是智慧的开端,因而智慧和爱是并肩而行的。”——克里希那穆提热门文章最新文章Krishnamurti_KMS传播克里希那穆提教诲的民间组织,从事克氏书籍和视频的翻译与推广工作,并组织线下的沙龙和讨论等活动。 “自我了解是智慧的开端,因而智慧和爱是并肩而行的。”——克里希那穆提

我要回帖

更多关于 觉察的近义词是什么 的文章

随机推荐