英语短文改错,首句为:We.come.by.business.naturally.in.our.family。

初一下册英语 写一篇短文 (首句以给出)_百度知道
初一下册英语 写一篇短文 (首句以给出)
myparens and I.B:Five:Hello?B;m a middle school student.There are five people in Emily&#39?B;s family.A.My mather is an English teacher.My father is a policeman.A:What about you?B.My grandparents,Lucy,Emily.A.Sheworks very hard.She荷倜囤酵塬寂后勺 helps people look for books:What do they do.Thieves are afraid of him. Mygrandmothey is a libraian:Hello.He can cook nice food for us,Eily:How many people are there in your family要60字 给人物+上工作场所 A:My grandfather is a cook:I&#39
提问者采纳
her father is a brave policeman. And her mother is a hardworking English teacher. Her grandfather is a very good cookshe lives with her grandparents and parents . But her grandmother is a librarian and of couse her job is to help others find books. A浴哨糙沸孬度扼泌nd he can make delicious cooks.They all have their own jobs. She is proud of her father. Emily herself is a middle school student. As we all know
提问者评价
谢谢了 没有很迟 我刚好可以写
其他类似问题
初一下册英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语短文,首句为:We.come.by.business.naturally.in.our.family。_百度知道
英语短文,首句为:We.come.by.business.naturally.in.our.family。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
We come by business naturally in our family. Each of the seven children in our family worked in our father’s store.
we worked and watched, we learned that work was about more than
and making a sale.One lesson stands out in my
. It was shortly before Christmas. I was in eighth grade and was working evenings,
the toy section. A little boy, five or six years old, came in. He was wearing a brown torn coat with dirty sleeves. His shoes were scuffed and his one shoelace was torn. The little boy looked poor to me
— too poor to
to buy anything. He looked
the toy section, picked up this item and
42 , and carefully put them
in their place.Dad came down the stairs and walked over to the boy. His steel blue eyes
and the dimple(酒窝) in his cheek stood out as he asked the boy what he could do for him. The boy said he was looking for a Christmas 45
to buy his brother. I was impressed that Dad treated him with the same respect as any adult. Dad told him to take his
and look around. He did.After about 20 minutes, the little boy carefully picked up a toy
47 , walked up to my dad 眼馍光忌叱涣癸惟含隶and said, “How much for this, Mister?”“How much you got?” Dad asked.The little boy held out his hand and
it. His hand was creased(起皱) with
lines of dirt from clutching(紧抓) his
50 . In his hand
two dimes, a nickel and two pennies—27 cents. The price on the toy plane he’d picked out was $3.98.“That’ll just
52 , ” Dad said as he
the sale. Dad’s reply still
in my ears. When the little boy walked out of the store, I didn’t notice the dirty, worn coat or the single torn shoelace. What I saw was a happy child with a
其他类似问题
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁山东省2013年17地市英语中考题及答案汇总_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
14页¥0.80189页¥10.00192页免费22页¥0.8011页¥0.80 116页免费23页免费106页免费116页2下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢14页免费12页免费10页4下载券22页免费12页免费
山东省2013年17地市英语中考题及答案汇总|山​东​省03​年7​地​市​英​语​中​考​题​及​答​案​汇​总