英语短文改错改错,10个

一道英语改错题,一共有十个错误.During the national day holiday,I went to xi’an,where is really a very beautiful city.on October lst,my parents and I got there by the air.Actually,I was very excicing,because it was my first visit in xi’an.My uncle came to meet us _百度作业帮
一道英语改错题,一共有十个错误.During the national day holiday,I went to xi’an,where is really a very beautiful city.on October lst,my parents and I got there by the air.Actually,I was very excicing,because it was my first visit in xi’an.My uncle came to meet us
During the national day holiday,I went to xi’an,where is really a very beautiful city.on October lst,my parents and I got there by the air.Actually,I was very excicing,because it was my first visit in xi’an.My uncle came to meet us at the airport.How happily was when I saw him,as I haven’t met his for many years.On October 2nd ,they went to the bell tower,luckily,I struck the old bell or enjoyed a good performance.Then we enjoyed a wonderful dinner.On October 3rd,we paid visit to the zoo where I made friends with monkeys.In short,I feel very happy while visiting Xi’an city.一共有十个错误.
where->whichby air,去掉theexciting->excitedhappily->happyhaven't->hadn'this->himthey->weor->anda visit,visit前加afeel->felt
1 national day -> National Day 2 where-> which3 by the air-> by air4 exciting-> excited5
How happily was -> How happy I was6
met his-> met him7 they went-> we went8 or enjoyed -> and enjoyed9
paid visit -> paid a visit10 I feel -> I felt英语改错,共10处,每句中最多有两处,涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改.Welcome to our English Corner.It set up four years before.Since then many high school students have joined in it.Students from different school gather round here every Sunday morning,and _百度作业帮
英语改错,共10处,每句中最多有两处,涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改.Welcome to our English Corner.It set up four years before.Since then many high school students have joined in it.Students from different school gather round here every Sunday morning,and
Welcome to our English Corner.It set up four years before.Since then many high school students have joined in it.Students from different school gather round here every Sunday morning,and there are also some college students or foreigners.We talked about everything We are interested in.We also exchange our effective ecperience in English study.We think we have learned much here.It is a really addition to our English class and it is popular in students.And it is supporting by parents and teachers.They all believe it is in great help to students.If you want to know much about it,you may talk to the students here.
It set up four years before It was set up four years agodifferent school different schoolsor foreigners and foreignerstalked about everything We are interested in talk about everything we are interested inecperience experiencespopular in students popular with studentssupporting by supported byin great help a great helpknow much about it know more about it
凡是修改的地方均用括号显示:1. It (was) set up four years (ago).2. Students from different (schools) 3. and there are also some college students (and) foreigners.4. We (talk) about everything (w...英语改错,10个错误,每处错误仅限改一词,不要瞎改A musician friend of me once went on an English course during his summer holidays,What he really wants to do was to improve his ability to think and react quick in the spoken English.He said speak in a foreign langu_百度作业帮
英语改错,10个错误,每处错误仅限改一词,不要瞎改A musician friend of me once went on an English course during his summer holidays,What he really wants to do was to improve his ability to think and react quick in the spoken English.He said speak in a foreign langu
A musician friend of me once went on an English course during his summer holidays,What he really wants to do was to improve his ability to think and react quick in the spoken English.He said speak in a foreign language always made him nervous,even if after three years of study.One of the teacher on the course had very strong views on music,but was not afraid to express them in lessons.My friend spent most of the class time on arguing about music with a teacher.When his course finished,he found that his nervousness in English has completely disappeared,and he was speaking far fluently than before.
更正在括号处标出,保证准确率!
A musician friend of (me改成mine) once went on an English course during his summer holidays. What he really (wants改成wanted) to do was to improve his ability to think and react (quick改成quickly) in the spoken English. He said (speak改成speaking) in a foreign language always made him nervous, even if after three years of study. One of the (teacher改成teachers) on the course had very strong views on music, (but改成and) was not afraid to express them in lessons. My friend spent most of the class time (on改成in 或 去掉on) arguing about music with (a改成the) teacher. When his course finished, he found that his nervousness in English (has改成had) completely disappeared, and he was speaking far (加入more) fluently than before.英语短文改错,只允许修改10处!&_百度作业帮
英语短文改错,只允许修改10处!&
删除“the”“fortunately”改“Unfortunately”“although”改“because&find后加”it's“minute加“s”后缀or改“and”bring改“take”with改”about“over改”on“Having改”have“
你的图片没了
当第二排成播放和播放与或删除播放 第一位的第四行第三行后改变了第一行陷入有趣最终进入秋季第六行之前采取的是或改变,之前怎么加上最好 这是我做的很累哦希望它会帮助你英语改错,一共有10个错误①In Wednesday morning,Tom was walking along the street.②Suddenly he heard two shots.③It came from the bank.④He ran to the bank and saw a man coming out of.⑤The man was short and fat with red hair.⑥He had a bag of money or a gun in his _百度作业帮
英语改错,一共有10个错误①In Wednesday morning,Tom was walking along the street.②Suddenly he heard two shots.③It came from the bank.④He ran to the bank and saw a man coming out of.⑤The man was short and fat with red hair.⑥He had a bag of money or a gun in his
①In Wednesday morning,Tom was walking along the street.②Suddenly he heard two shots.③It came from the bank.④He ran to the bank and saw a man coming out of.⑤The man was short and fat with red hair.⑥He had a bag of money or a gun in his hands.⑦The man ran away and was disappeared behind a bus⑧.That afternoon Tom went a film.⑨He see the ⑾How an exciting day for Tom!⑿The bank gave him $100 for a reward.不一定是每一句一个错,总之一共10个错误.
总共10个错!1.In → On2.√3.It → They4.去掉of5.√6.or → and7.去掉was8.went和a之间加入to9.see → sawthe后面加man10.How → What11.for → as
1.in改成on3.it改成they4.of后面加it6.or改成and11.How改成What12.a去掉
啊…这…那…哎…可惜了!in→on
①In改成On③it改成they ④coming out of 后面少地点词the bank/it,或者干脆把of去掉
(He有点指代不清但不是打错)⑤语序错误 the man with red hair was short and fat⑥or改成and⑦was去掉⑧went to⑨see改成saw,the后面加m...
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 英语短文改错 的文章

随机推荐