求强人翻译以下文字,在线等,急!!不要google翻译搞笑等翻译的 好的再加50分

求强人翻译成英文,急用中,50分悬赏!_百度知道
求强人翻译成英文,急用中,50分悬赏!
内容如下:●营销手段:1.人员及公共关系活动安排(1)现场业务人员要身着统一服饰或者特色的服饰。服务态度要求诚恳礼貌,耐心细致,面带笑容,努力构建一个和谐,健康,向上的团队。(2)由队长担任现场总指挥,负责全局监控、局面控制、现场调度等事务。(3)明确人员分工,专人收钱售货、专人发放赠品,专人散发宣传品并注意现场卫生。2.广告摊位:摊位应根据当天预设的主题活动来布置,有明确的主打颜色,看下图。传单:由专门人员负责派发事先印制的传单。 产品名册:在产品展示区摆放印刷精美的详细总产品目录,便于顾客了解更多的产品信息以扩大销售。背景音乐:现场播放悠扬为基调的中国音乐,让顾客从音乐中得到中国文化的熏陶。3.销售促进:折扣优惠:对一次购买20万美元以上的顾客给予九折优惠,一次购买30万元以上的顾客给予八五折优惠。(除特价商品外)体验活动:展台分设茶叶文化体验区,DIY体验区。茶叶文化体验区内顾客可以现场感受到在淡袱唬摧剿诋济搓汐掸搂淡的中国茶和轻音乐配合下心情的舒缓,并配以同学对中国茶文化的讲解。DIY体验区内顾客可以亲自感受炮制茶的乐趣。抽奖活动:按照顾客购买的数量派发不同数量的抽奖券,现场抽奖,奖品于活动后送出。礼品赠送:对有意洽谈的顾客免费赠送样品一份。
提问者采纳
Marketing:(1)On-site service personnel should wore costumes or characteristic of clothing. Sincere service attitude, careful requirements, polite smile, to construct a harmonious and healthy, and the team。(2)By captain as commander-in-chief, responsible for on-site monitoring and control, the overall situation of site operation, etc.(3)Clear personnel division, accept money, special issue gifts, sales and special field health out materials.2.advertisingBooth: booth should according to the default theme activities to decorate, the main color clear, see below.Special personnel in charge of leaflets: distributed prior to print flyers.Products in product list: put the printed detailed demonstration total product catalogue, facilitating customers understand more pro袱唬摧剿诋济搓汐掸搂duct information to expand sales.Background music: the tone for the China broadcast melodious music and music from customers in Chinese culture.3.sales promotion:Discount to buy 20 million, more than $customers buy a 10% discount for 30 million yuan RMB, the customer give us discount. (except specially-priced items)Experience: consisted of tea culture experience booth, DIY experience area. Tea culture experience in customer can spot in light of China tea and music with the mood with classmates, and the interpretation of Chinese culture. DIY experience in customer can experience the fun of tea processing.Lucky: according to the number of customers buying distributed different number of raffle draw prizes, after the activity.Gift: for the customers to negotiate a free sample.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
● marketing tools: 1. Officers and public relations activities arranged (1) on-site operations staff to be dressed in uniform or distinctive clothing apparel. Demands sincere service attitude, politeness, patience and meticulous, smiling, and strive to build a harmonious, healthy and progressive team. (2) The captain, as the scene commander is responsible for overall monitoring, the situation control, on-site scheduling affairs. (3) the assignment of a clear and personal money sales and personal payment gifts, hand distribution of publicity materials and pay attention to on-site sanitation. 2. Ad Booth: Booth should be based on the same day the subject of pre-arranged activities, there is a clear main color, Became popular. Flyer: by specialized staff responsible for distributing pre-printed leaflets. Product List: In the product display area display beautifully detailed print the total product catalogs, easy to clients for more product information in order to expand sales. Background music: live broadcast melodious as a central theme of Chinese music, so that customers get from the music influenced by Chinese culture. 3. Sales Promotion: Discount: For a purchase of 20 million or more to give customers and discount a purchase of 30 million or abov袱唬摧剿诋济搓汐掸搂e 85 discount given to customers. (Except for special commodities) Experience activities: Booth grouped Tea Culture Experience Zone, DIY Experience. Customers can experience the local tea culture scene can feel a touch of Chinese tea and soft music collaboration with the feelings of relief, accompanied by students to explain to the Chinese tea culture. DIY customers can experience the region to personally experience the fun of tea cooked. Lucky Draw: In accordance with the number of customers to buy a different number of raffle tickets distributed, on-site lucky draw prizes after the program sent. Gifts: Customers wishing to negotiate a complimentary sample.
Reads as follows:● marketing tools:1. Officers and public relations activities arranged(1) The on-site operations staff to be dressed in uniform or distinctive clothing apparel. Demands sincere service attitude, politeness, patience and meticulous, smiling, and strive to build a harmonious, healthy and progressive team.(2) The captain, as the scene commander is responsible for overall monitoring, the situation control, on-site scheduling affairs.(3) the assignment of a clear and personal money sales and personal payment gifts, hand distribution of publicity materials and pay attention to on-site sanitation.2. AdBooth: Booth should be based on the theme of the day activities to pre-arranged, there is a clear main color, Became popular.Flyer: by specialized staff responsible for distributing pre-printed leaflets.Product List: In the product display area display printing fine details of the total product catalogs, easy to clients for more product information in order to expand sales.Background music: live broadcast melodious as a central theme of Chinese music, so that customers get from the music influenced by Chinese culture.3. Sales promotion:Discount: For a purchase of 20 million or more to give customers and discount a purchase of 30 million or above 85 discount given to customers. (Except for special commodities)Experience activities: Booth grouped Tea Culture Experience Zone, DIY Experience.茶叶文化体验区内顾客可以现场感受到在淡淡的中国茶和轻音乐配合下心情的舒缓,并配以同学对中国茶文化的讲解。 DIY customers can experience the region to personally experience the fun of tea concocted.Lucky Draw: In accordance with the number of customers to buy a different number of raffle tickets distributed, on-site lucky draw prizes after the program sent.Gifts: Customers wishing to negotiate a complimentary sample.
楼上..人家辛辛苦苦半天的工作让你两秒钟搞来了...
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【藏身Google翻译的B-Box强人】_巴塞罗那吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:472,229贴子:
【藏身Google翻译的B-Box强人】收藏
在浏览器中打开Google翻译,选择德文翻德文,翻译框内输入:pv zk pv pv zk pv zk kz zk pv pv pv zk pv zk zk pzk pzk pvzkpkzvpvzk kkkkkk bsch 打开音箱或者戴上耳机,点击朗读。也可以试试(中文——德文)会有惊喜!
<div class="clearfix BAIDU_CLB_AD BAIDU_CLB_AD_pb" id="BAIDU_CLB_AD_">
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
已有235,414吧友中奖,实现梦想
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或高人帮忙三句翻译,电力方面的,50分悬赏,不要用Google和机器翻_百度知道
高人帮忙三句翻译,电力方面的,50分悬赏,不要用Google和机器翻
he CNL Agura Power Generation Plant switchyard will be an Air Insulated Substation (AIS).75kV to 330kV by means of generator step-up transformers at the power block.
The power generated from the power block will be transformed from 15
he Contractor will optimize the distance between the switchyard and power block, operation, maintenance and cost for the switchyard, and the space between the diameters to suit the best practice of safety
提问者采纳
从发电机组发出的电通过发变组的升压变从15:承包商将优选开关和机组之间的距离。补充.75kV变换到330kV。 开关将被配置在一个半断路器(的接线)中CNL Agura发电厂开关公司将是一个空气绝缘的分站(AIS)、开关维护的空间和费用最优方法、适合安全操作
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
和直径之间的空间.75kV方式发电机升压变压器的电源模块,操作,以适应最佳做法的安全性在中华人民共和国国籍法Agura发电厂开关将是一个空气绝缘变电站( AIS公司) ,维护和成本的开关。该开关将被设定在一个半断路器和计划
承包商将优化之间的距离开关和电源模块。发电功率块将被改造为330kV从15
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁论文摘要翻译,急等!!不要用Google等在线翻译软件 拜托英语高手啦 谢谢啦~~~_百度知道
论文摘要翻译,急等!!不要用Google等在线翻译软件 拜托英语高手啦 谢谢啦~~~
摘要:商业银行信用卡业务已步入快速发展阶段,其中大学生信用卡业务受到了广大大学生消费者的信赖与追捧也如雨后春笋般蓬勃发展。这发展过程中也产生了种种现象,大学生信用卡违约日渐严重,给银行带来了不利的影响,大学生被银行视为信用卡坏账的高危人群,而后银行对大学生信用卡业务办理抬高门槛,有的银行甚至停办大学生信用卡业务。然而,大学生信用卡的推广,不仅有助于学生们更早的认识信用卡,并从中学会理财等相关知识,而且从长远来看,收益空间也是巨大的。因此,是破是立,值得探讨。本文在对福州高校大学生信用卡进行问卷调查的基础上,分别分析了大学生、银行、学校等在信用卡推广中所受的影响和暴露出的问题,并站在银行的角度提出了推动大学生信用卡市场的若干建议。
提问者采纳
Commercial bank credit card business has stepped into rapid development phase, including college credit card business by the mass consumer trust and adored college students also springing up vigorous development. This development process also produced a variety of phenomena, college students credit default increasingly serious, to bank brings adverse effects, students was bank as a credit card&#39;s contingent high-risk groups for college students, and then the bank credit card business deal with raise threshold, some Banks and even stopped college credit card business. However, college students the credit card the promotion, can not only help students earlier understanding of credit card, and to learn to finance related knowledge, but in the long run, profit space is tremendous. Therefore, it is broken is made, worth discussing. In this paper, fuzhou college credit card questionnaires were analyzed based on college students, Banks, schools, etc in credit card promotion that suffers influence and expose the problems, and stood on the bank&#39;s Angle was put forward some Suggestions on the college students the credit card market.
打了好久啊,希望对你有帮助!O(∩_∩)O~
参考资料:
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Commercial bank credit card business has stepped into rapid development phase, including college credit card business by the mass consumer trust and adored college students also springing up vigorous development. This development process also produced a variety of phenomena, college students credit default increasingly serious, to bank brings adverse effects, students was bank as a credit card&#39;s contingent high-risk groups for college students, and then the bank credit card business deal with raise threshold, some Banks and even stopped college credit card business. However, college students the credit card the promotion, can not only help students earlier understanding of credit card, and to learn to finance related knowledge, but in the long run, profit space is tremendous. Therefore, it is broken is made, worth discussing. In this paper, fuzhou college credit card questionnaires were analyzed based on college students, Banks, schools, etc in credit card promotion that suffers influence and expose the problems, and stood on the bank&#39;s Angle was put forward some Suggestions on the college students the credit card market. 商业银行カード业务が急速な発展段阶で、このうち大学生クレジットカード业务を受けてきた広大な大学生の消费者の信頼とコンテントも」なのか、活発になっている。この过程でも生じた。いろいろな现象で、大学生カード违约がひどくなり、を银行に否定的な影响を及ぼし、女子大生が银行とクレジットカードのハイリスク人々を标榜した朝兴银行は、大学生のクレジットカード业务の値上げに闭校しきい値は、ある都市银行は、クレジットカード业务を担当してきた大学生しかし、大学生のクレジットカードの普及活动だけではなく、生徒たちよりもっと早くに役立つだろう」という认识カードを斡旋し、学会の财テクなどに関する知识だけでなく、长期的に见れば、収益の空间も莫大だ。だから、破は立を検讨すべき事项である。本文は、福州高校の大学生のカードにアンケート调査を実施した基础の上で、それぞれ分析した大学生、银行や学校などはクレジットカードの普及の中での受ける影响と明らかになった问题点をまとめ、银行の角度が提示した大学生のカード市场を下げる。
牛人还是蛮多的
在线翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁还没有开通你的开心账户?使用其他账号登录:
这是我在livemahco上收到的一封邮件哪位强人帮着翻译一下,不要谷歌翻译的看不懂
Hello my dearest one ,
I thank you for your reply, please do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It is just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, Let me first of all reveal my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom I am, I will really like us to have a good relationship in-spite of anything(be it age,distance or color) because I have this feeling that you are my man and you will not betray me,
MY PROFILE FULL LIFE STORYI decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile (which will attract every reasonable woman),i became interested in knowing you the more and also to trust you with my life. I am ( Miss.Icess Ima Kintu ) (as you know). from Democratic Republic of the Congo ,
The only daughter of (Late).Dr.Kintu Jawara. The deputy minister of national security before his death, he was also& chairman managing director ( Kintu Diamonds Company LTD Kinshasa) in the capital of my country, and it also exports diamonds, copper, water, coffee, cobalt, crude oil prices, My father was killed along side with my beloved mother by some hoodlums,who parades themselves as political thugs they accuse my father of coup attempt (which he never did).
Anyway, I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I,am receiving from my step mother ( since the death of my late parents ) She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents. Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents of his access, So I decided to run to the refugee camp with the help of united national aid where I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refugees here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.
I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it. I found out in one of the files that my father of blessed memory deposited the sum of ($4.3 USD ) four Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a Bank with my name ( Miss.Icess Ima Kintu& ) as the next of kin as the personal will of my late father stated and another deposit was a trunk box that he deposited in with the private as family treasure box which content about $15 Million Dollar but what i need from you now is just to stand as my investor/partner in this time of claim to claim the deposit in the bank& first , when i arrive in your country we can go together to claim the trunk box deposited with private volt .
However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents and contacts on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in the bank and will also want you to send me your full contact or you can reach me true this telephone number& (94 ) please this telephone number belongs to the Right Reverend Samuel that is in charge of this church here in the camp and also one of the controller her in the refugee camp, please call me by 1:PM till 5 PM Senegal GMT time that is our free time over here in the camp ,if you call please tell the reverend that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call.&please call or send me your information's such as your.Names _______________________Address _____________________Telephone ___________________Country _____________________Age& _____________________Years Of Investment Ideal _____________________
As you will also help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies all under your care, as i was in my 1st year in the university before the crisis started which kept me homeless,fatherless and motherless as well . After the transaction you will arrange for my trip of joining you over there for us to share this feelings of been in this condition right now . You will invest the fund for me& or if you don't intend me staying with your family then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital for real estate .
This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes and make sure that you keep everything within you since i will not like to lose the deposit for governmental or none governmental bodies . As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely .&Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred.
Yours Sincerely,Miss.Icess Ima Kintu
本转帖分类:&&&&
&&上一帖:
下一帖:&&
(%)点击发表你的观点
06-30 19:0006-30 19:0006-30 19:0106-30 19:0106-30 19:0306-30 19:0306-30 19:0406-30 19:0406-30 19:0406-30 19:04
热门转帖:
最新专题:
&2014 开心网

我要回帖

更多关于 google翻译搞笑 的文章

随机推荐