you rise me up so I can stand on mountain 是那首歌歌词里有小孩的歌词?

有一首英文歌,里边有一句是“you rise me up ,to more than I can be...”这首歌叫什么?是谁唱的?_百度知道
有一首英文歌,里边有一句是“you rise me up ,to more than I can be...”这首歌叫什么?是谁唱的?
偶然听到的,觉得蛮好听的。
提问者采纳
  You raise me up://  I am strong, so I can stand on mountains, I am still and wait here in the silence, to  I  You raise me up。  视频地址在这里    下面是歌词~  You raise me up  Secret Garden  When I  I  You raise me up… To more than I can be.  You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains,我很喜欢啊&gt, so I can stand on mountains,不过我去找的Westlife版本的翻唱;  But when you come and I a  You raise me up… To more than I can be.  You raise me up… To more than I can be
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
you rise me up 原唱是Secret Garden(神秘园) 目前已经被全球超过100位艺人翻唱过LZ听倒的应该是西城男孩的吧
因为他们翻唱的是现在流传最广滴巨赞!
you raise me up不是西城男孩的!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!是神秘园的原唱
you raise me up---westlife
You raise me up我也喜欢听啊 很好听的
名字就叫you raise me up演唱者westlife
这首歌是西城男孩 (westlife)的著名歌曲,you raise me up.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁西城男孩的You rise me up的中英文歌词?_百度知道
西城男孩的You rise me up的中英文歌词?
提问者采纳
I am strong,我的灵魂;
You raise me up.,我的心背负着重担, to walk on stormy seas, I am still and wait here in the silence,所以我能站在群山顶端;
你鼓舞了我,让我能走过狂风暴雨的海。
你鼓舞了我.
歌词翻译,我是坚强的.
You raise me up.;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be,我是坚强的, so I ca
I am strong.
There is no life – no lif
You raise me up...: To more than I can be, so I can stand on mountains, when I
Then, so I can stand on mountains, when I am on your shoulders,让我能走过狂风暴雨的海;
I am strong,所以我能站在群山顶端.让我能超越自己;
你鼓舞了我;
你鼓舞了我;
But when you come and I a
You raise me up: To more than I can be.;
你鼓舞了我,
直到你的到来: To more than I can be, oh my soul,
Until you come an
You raise me up,我充满了惊奇, so weary.
You raise me up;
你鼓舞了我.让我能超越自己,
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
你鼓舞了我,噢;
你鼓舞了我, when I am on your shoulders, to walk on stormy seas。
你鼓舞了我。
你鼓舞了我,
你鼓舞了我, I think I
You raise me up;
当我靠在你的肩上时;
当有困难时,我是坚强的, so I can stand on mountains;
你鼓舞了我you raise me up歌词..让我能超越自己;
You raise me up.
You raise me up, when I am on your shoulders:
你鼓舞了我
(翻译转载自【柳儿的家】)
当我失落的时候, to walk on stormy seas.让我能超越自己。
没有一个生命 -- 没有生命是没有渴求的,
当我靠在你的肩上时,我会在寂静中等待,并与我小坐片刻,让我能走过狂风暴雨的海;
但是当你来临的时候;
当我靠在你的肩上时: To more than I can be.:
When I am down and,所以我能站在群山顶端;
每个绎动的心能够跳动得那么地完美,我觉得我看到了永远,让我能走过狂风暴雨的海,所以我能站在群山顶端.
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas,我是坚强的;
当我靠在你的肩上时,感到多么的疲倦
相关专业回答
you raise me up歌词:
When I am down and, oh my soul,
When troubles come and
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.
You raise me up, so I ca
You raise me up, to
I am strong, when I am on your...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
西城男孩的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁You raise me up so I can stand on mountain to wal_百度知道
You raise me up so I can stand on mountain to wal
i&#39.And to more than Im strong when I am on your shoulderYou raise me up so I can stand on mountain to walk on stormy sea
提问者采纳
这是一首歌啊
请问是什么歌曲?
westlife唱的you
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
你鼓舞了我 我才能屹立在山顶You raise me up, to你鼓舞了我 我才能在风大浪急的海面如履平地I am strong, when I 我依然强壮 当有了你的肩头可依You raise me up… To more than I can beYou raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
我们泛读天天唱
你鼓舞了我
请问这是什么歌曲?
你鼓励了我,我能立足于群山之颠。
You raise me up
《you raise me up》westife唱的
采不采纳呀
去有道翻译吧
raise的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁You Raise Me Up Video:
Lyrics to You Raise Me Up
When I am down and, oh my soul,
When troubles come and
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.
You raise me up, so I ca
You raise me up, to
I am strong, when I
You raise me up? To more than I can be.
You raise me up, so I ca
You raise me up, to
I am strong, when I
There is no life - no lif
Each restless heart
But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.
You raise me up, so I ca
You raise me up, to
I am strong, when I
You raise me up, so I ca
You raise me up, to
I am strong, when I
You raise me up? To more than I can be
Songwriters: LOVLAND, ROLF U. / GRAHAM, BRENDAN / SAND, AMY
Publisher: Lyrics (C) Universal Music Publishing Group
Powered by LyricFind
Other Josh Groban Lyrics
(Maximum characters: 500) | You have
characters left.
Verification (Enter the text in the image):
No comments to these lyrics yet, be the first!You raise me up, so I can stand on mountain 的翻译是:你让我走了,所以我能站在高山上 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountain
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
你叫我,所以我能站在高山上
你让我走了,所以我能站在高山上
你让我走了,所以我能站在高山上
你提出我的人,所以我可以站在山
您培养我,因此我在山可以站立
相关内容&a让我们一起加油 Let us refuel together & aI counld not believe what I saw I counld不相信什么我看见了 & a老师对我们很和蔼、友好。与同学们相处融洽 Teacher is very kind to us, is friendly.Is together harmoniously with schoolmates & a她充满活力,精力旺盛,不介意为班级多做一些额外的工作 She is full of the energy, in full vigour, did not mind does some extra work for the class and grade & a有英语写作 Has English writing & a他骑自行车去上班 He rides the bicycle to go to work & aWhat's this? It's two books 这是什么? 它是二本书 & a失去珍贵 正在翻译,请等待...
& aApril Front 4月前面 & aWo Hop Wo蛇麻草 & a邮编缩写 Zip code abbreviation & a我的文化程度是高中 My years of schooling are the high school & a70岁以上(含70岁)的老年人,凭有效的身份证和老龄优待证,两证需齐全。 Above 70 years old (including 70 years old) the senior citizen, depends on the effective ID card and old age gives favored treatment to the card, two cards must be complete. & aI think you should go 我认为您应该去 & amy colleague at work in shiky china 我的同事在工作在shiky瓷 & aTo provide a method efficiently and safely performing reduction reaction between chlorosilanes and hydrogen, and to provide a device for hydrogen reduction of chlorosilanes suitably usable to the metho... 高效率地提供方法和安全地执行减少反应在chlorosilanes和氢之间和为chlorosilanes的氢减少提供设备适当地能用给metho… & a贵阳市南明区宝山南路蟠桃大厦 16层 D座 贵阳市南明区宝山南路蟠桃大厦16层D座 & aOh, you in China, which place? 噢,您在中国,安置? & aFormotion Formotion & aI want to read books but you must
your missing words 正在翻译,请等待...
& a近几年,连续被评为“中国最具投资潜力城市”和“中国最佳投资价值(环境)市”。 正在翻译,请等待...
& ahello.my name is null & ajiang sheng 江sheng & a我们三是最好的朋友 We three are the best friend & a既定的 Decides & a这些八卦小报只能迎合庸俗低级趣味,因为其登载的主要是全球名流与显贵的丑闻。 These Eight Diagrams tabloid only can cater to the vulgar vulgar interest, because it publishes mainly is the global celebrities and the high-ranking scandal. & a想什么呢 Thinks any & a离婚不是两个人之间的事 The divorce is not between two person's matters & a从整体来看这三种文化类型 Overall speaking these three cultural type & a人人都累极了,只有约翰没事 Everybody all tired extremely, only then John is all right & aenjoy everything, good luck 享用一切,好运 & a我将把自己的一生奉献给英语教育事业 I offer own life to English education & a心里有好多好多话都无法告诉你 In the heart has many many speeches all to be unable to tell you & alecturer master 讲师大师 & a华夏长城赤霞珠 China Great Wall red rosy cloud bead & a我们在公共场所应该保持安静 We should maintain peacefully in the public place & a股权激励对于现代企业来说,具有长远的意义:它可以较好地解决现代企业制度中的委托—代理问题,实现企业员工的长效激励。 The stockholder's rights drive regarding the modern enterprise, has the long-term significance: It may solve in the modern enterprise system request - proxy problem well, the realization enterprise staff's persistent effect drive. & aSIPING HENGDA HEAT TRANSFER TECHNOLOGY CO.LTD. 四坪HENGDA热传递技术CO.LTD。 & athe fountain of wisdom is a gushing stream. 智慧喷泉是一条gushing小河。 & abe on the sujot team 在sujot队 & ashe help the child to getthe 操作 by reporting the news in her program she help the child to getthe operates by reporting the news in her program & a以前我们的家乡住的都是旧房,河水也非常的肮脏。上学都是步行或骑自行车。和朋友之间聊天也要写信。现在不一样了,住的都是高楼,河水也清澈了。上线都是坐公交车或做小轿车。和朋友聊天可以打电话、发邮件。 Before our hometown lives all is the old building, river water also unusual dirtiness.Goes to school all is the walk or rides the bicycle.Chats with the friend between also must write a letter.Now is dissimilar, lived all is the tall building, the river water is also limpid.The political line all is & a他们班有六十三个学生 Their class has 63 students & a我和朋友出去 I and the friend exit & a我们那不知道该如何去选择 正在翻译,请等待...
& a她想要什么样子的信封,大号还是小号的? What appearance does she want the envelope, the large size or the trumpet? & a我想吃草莓 I want to eat the strawberry & a機制 Mechanism & a我想要一个令人兴奋的假期 I want a rousing vacation & aThis physical waveform is of finite duration (decays to zero before A ), but the duration of the mathematical waveform extends to infinity. 这物理信号波形是有限期间(腐朽到零在A之前),但数学信号波形的期间延伸到无限。 & a超级搞笑 Super does smiles & athe goods are free from the rightful claim of any third person by way or infringement 物品是从所有第三人称解脱正当的要求由方式或违反 & aThis physical waveform is of finite duration (decays to zero before t ), but the duration of the mathematical waveform extends to infinity. 这物理信号波形是有限期间(腐朽到零在t之前),但数学信号波形的期间延伸到无限。 & ato daddy yours 对爸爸你的 & a单人旅途 Single journey & a所有人都可以不相信我,但是你不可以, All people all may not believe me, but you may not, & aYou raise me up, so I can stand on mountain 您培养我,因此我在山可以站立 &

我要回帖

更多关于 那首歌的歌词 的文章

随机推荐