英语同义句转换换

当前位置:
>>>句型转换1. Can I help you?(改为同义句) _____ _______ I ___..
1. Can I help you?(改为同义句)&&& _____ _______ I ______ ______ _______?2. Would you like to go to the zoo with us?(改为同义句)&&& _____ you ______ to go to the zoo with us?3. Sally would like a pizza with beef on it.(对划线部分提问)&&& ______ kind _____ pizza ______ Sally like?4. They'd like large shoes.(对划线部分提问)&&& ______ _____ shoes would they like?5. He'd like a medium bowl.(改为一般疑问句)&& ______ he _____ a medium bow1?
题型:句型转换难度:中档来源:同步题
1. W do for you&& 2. Do; want&& 3. W would&& 4. What size&& 5. W like
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“句型转换1. Can I help you?(改为同义句) _____ _______ I ___..”主要考查你对&&一般疑问句,特殊疑问句&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
一般疑问句特殊疑问句
一般疑问句:是疑问句的一种。通常用yes,no来回答的疑问句叫做一般疑问句。口语中若无特殊含义,句末用升调。 其结构是:系动词be/助动词/情态动词+主语+其他成分?  通常回答为:    肯定:Yes+主语+提问的助动词    否定:No+主语+提问的助动词+not&例如: Are you from Japan?&& Yes, I am./No, I'm not. Do you live near your school? Yes, I do./No, I don't.&Can you speak French?  Yes, I can./No, I can't. 一般疑问句的特性:1.将陈述句变为一般疑问句时,如句中有be 动词(am/ is/ are)时,可直接将它们提至主语前。如主语为第一人称,应将其改为第二人称。如:I'm in Class 2Grade 1. →Are you in Class 2Grade 1﹖We're watching TV. →Are you watching TV﹖2.陈述句中有情态动词(can、may、must …)时,也可直接将它们提至主语前,即可成为一般疑问句。如:He can swim now. →Can he swim now﹖The children may come with us. → May the children come with us﹖3.陈述句中只有一个实义动词作谓语且其时态为一般现在时,变为一般疑问句时要在句首加do或does主语后的实义动词用原形。如:I like these animals. →Do you like these animals﹖She wants to go to the movies. → Does she want to go to the movies﹖4.一般疑问句一般读升调(↑)5.一般疑问句有时不用yes或 no 回答。如:Are they in town now﹖I think so.May I sit here﹖Certainly.Does he like soccer﹖Sorry I don't know.6. 一般疑问句的第一单词总是虚词,读的时候要读轻声。陈述句变为一般疑问句技巧:根据一般疑问句不同的家族,可以用不同的方法将陈述句变为相应的一般疑问句。1、第一家族:含be动词或情态动词的句子秘诀:一调二改三问号一调:即把句中的be或情态动词调到主语前;二改:改换主语称谓,即将句中的主语I\my \mines\we\our\ours等。第一人称分别改为相应的第二人称you\your\ yours等;三问号:句末的句号改为问号。如:Eg. I am an English teacher.&&& →&&& Are you an English teacher?Eg. We can speak English fluently.&& →&&& Can you speak English fluently?2、第二家族:含行为动词(或称为实义动词)的句子秘诀:一加二改三问号一加:即在句首加助动词Do或Does;二改:1、把谓语动词改为原形;2、改换主语称谓(同第一家组);三问号:句末的句号改为问号。Eg. We read English every morning. → Do you read English every morning?Eg. Tom’s father listens to English on the radio every evening. →Does Tom’s father listen to English on the radio every evening?特别注意:对于第二家族一定要注意动词的还原,因为时态与数的变化已经体现在助动词上了。3、加强记忆口诀:肯变一,并不难,can 或be提在前;谓语若为行为动,do 或does句首用。特殊疑问句:以特殊疑问词开头,对句中某一成分提问的句子叫特殊疑问句。常用的疑问词有:what、who、whose、which、when、where、how、why等。 特殊疑问句的基本结构是“疑问词+一般疑问句”。其回答应当是具体的。特殊疑问句句末一般用降调。&例如:How do I get there?&&&&&&&&&&&&&Why not?&&&&&&&&&&&&&What about the sports news? 常用疑问词可先分为3种:疑问代词:what(什么)who(谁,作主语)which(哪个,在一定范围内选择)whose(谁的,指附属关系)whom(谁,作宾语)疑问副词:when(何时,询问时间)where(何地,询问地点)why(为什么,询问原因)how(如何,询问手段,方式,工具以及程度)疑问形容词:what(which,whose)+名词例词:what time(什么时候) what colour(什么颜色)... ...how much(多少) how long(多长)... 特殊疑问句的特点:一、 特殊的疑问词: 特殊疑问句要由疑问代词或疑问副词开头,询问的内容不同, 使用的疑问词也不同。我们学过的疑问词有what(询问事物), how much(询问价格), what time (询问时间,尤其是点钟), what kind of(询问种类), why(询问原因),who(询问人), where(询问地点) 等等。如: —What is this? 这是什么? —It's a key. 这是一把钥匙。 —How much is it? 这个多少钱? —It's twenty dollars. 二十美元。 —What kind of movies do you like? 你喜欢哪一类型的电影? —I like action movies. 我喜欢动作片。 二、特殊的语序:特殊疑问句由疑问词开头,其构成是“疑问词 + 一般疑问句”。如: What time is it? 现在几点钟? Who is your teacher? 谁是你的老师?特殊疑问句有两种语序:1.如疑问词作主语或主语的定语,即对主语或主语的定语提问,其语序是陈述句的语序:Who is singing in the room﹖whose bike is broken﹖2.如疑问词作其他成分,即对其他成分提问,其语序是:特殊疑问词+一般疑问句(特殊疑问词+be/助动词/情态动词+主语+谓语)What does she like?What class are you in﹖Where are you from﹖What time does he get up every morning﹖How do you know﹖&三、特殊的答语:特殊疑问句不能用yes, no来回答,而应根据它所询问的内容直接做出回答才行。如: — What time is it, please? 请问几点了? — It's 7:30. 七点半了。 — Where are they? 他们在哪儿? —They're in the playground. 他们在操场上。 —What's your favorite subject? 你最喜爱的科目是什么? —English. 英语。 四、 特殊的语调: 一般情况下,特殊疑问句要用降调(↘)来读。如: Who's ↘that? How old is↘Jack?
发现相似题
与“句型转换1. Can I help you?(改为同义句) _____ _______ I ___..”考查相似的试题有:
245328166215235183287383281603251780改为同义句&
1.Why are2.The name of (the panda is Lingling).
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
lingling is that panda~sname
扫描下载二维码&&&&&&&&&&&&
初三语法归类复习-同义句转换篇
Transform the sentences 根据所听内容,选择意思相同或相近的句子,听两遍。A. The shop is open 12 hours a day.B. We can go into the shop between 8:00 and 21:00.C. We can’t buy anything if it is 17:00 o’clock.D. The shop is closed after 9:00 in the morning.2. A. Mother told me to keep warm at home.B. Mother told me to go out in the bad day.C. Mother told me to keep inside because of the bad day.D. Mother told me to go out though it was bad.3. A. English is often read by us in class.B. English is often spoken by us in class.C. English is often written by us in class.D. English song is often sung by us in class.4. A. The coat on the right is not so good as the one on the left.B. I like the coat on the left better.C. Neither of the coats is better than yours.D. Yesterday I bought a better coat.5. A. The skirt cost me twenty yuan.B. The skirt cost me twelve yuan.C. The skirt was expensive.D. Twenty skirts were sold.How to transform sentences into the ones with similar meaningsOne to oneTwo to one1. borrow…from sb---lend …to sb2. faster than---not as fast as3. remember --- forget4. too young to do sth---old enough to do sth5. catch ---miss (the train)6. fail---pass (the exam)7. be quiet---make some noise用反义词组转换,如:用同义词组转换,如: 1. be good at---do well in 2. take care of---look after 3. enjoy oneself---have a good time/have a lot of fun/play happily 4. like sth best---(sth is) one’s favourite 5. like A better than B---prefer A to B 6. run fastest of all---run faster than the
other students/run faster than any other student 7. less interesting than---not so interesting as 8.
pay for---spend on/sth cost sb some money 9.
why---what for 10. decide to do sth---make a decision/make up one’s mind to do sth 11. give sb a call---ring sb up/call sb 12. arrive in/at---get to/reach 13. so strong a man---such a strong man 14. as soon as possible---as soon as you can 15. not anything---nothing 16. thanks to sb---with one’s help 17. not … any longer/more---no longer/more18. no matter when/where---whenever/wherever19. be missing---be lost20. wonder---want to know21. learn sth by oneself---teach oneself sth22.receive one’s letter---hear from sb23. go to work on foot---go to work by bike--- go to work by bus---take a bus to work…She lent me a pen.
I ________ a pen ____ her.His job is to take care of animals.His job is to _____ _____ animals.Please remember to lock the door when you leave._____ ______ to lock the door when you leave.I like apples best.Apples are _____ ________.borrowedfromlookafterDon’tforgetmyfavouriteExercises5. We enjoyed ourselves last night.We _____ _____ _____ _____ last night.6. Bill is taller than Jack.Jack _____ _____ _____ _____ Bill.7. Mr. Brown decided to have a good rest.Mr. Brown _____ _____ _____ _____ to have a good rest.8. There isn’t anything on the desk.There ____ ______ on the desk.hadagoodtimeisn’tas/sotallasmadeuphismindisnothingbuybegin/startdieborrowgo/come/move tojoinleavehave been onhave kepthave hadhave been deadhave been in/have been a member ofhave been in (Beijing)have been away短暂性动词和可延续性动词的转换 The boy came back an hour ago. He is still at home now.The boy _____ _____ _____ since an hour ago.The film started half an hour ago.The film _____ _____ _____ for half an hour.Uncle King died four years ago.Uncle King _____ _____ _____ for four years.Mary joined the army last year.Mary _____ _____ ____ ______ since last year.hasbeenbackhasbeenonhasbeendeadhasbeenasoldier特定的句型和词组的转换,如:seem to do sth---It seems that …spend some time doing sth---It takes sb some time to do sthbe broken---There is sth wrong with …too…to do sth---Sb is so … that he can’t do sthfind him clever---find that he is very clever1. He spent the whole afternoon reading the book.
It ____ _____ the whole afternoon ____ _____ the book.2. John seems to have forgotten to make the call.
____ ______ _____ John has forgotten to make the call.My watch doesn’t work.There is _________ ______ ______ my watch.Exercises tookhimtoreadItseemsthatsomethingwrongwithHow interesting the film is!_____ _____ __________ _____ it is!2.
Mr Song joined the Party two years ago.____ ____ two years _____ Mr Song joined the Party.3.
They all say that Jackson will come to China next week.
_____ _____ _____ Jackson will come to China next week.I felt much better after I took some medicine.I ______ _____ better _____ I took some medicine.A) 意思相同的句型的转换WhataninterestingfilmItissinceIt’ssaidthatdidn’tfeeluntil5. If we plant more trees, we will have better harvest.______ _____ trees we plant, _____ _____ harvest we have.6. Eating too much is bad for your health._____ _____ for your health _____ _____ too much7. How do you
like the programme last night?_____ do you _____ _____ the programme last night?ThemorethebetterIt’sbadtoWhatthinkofeat8. Where is the nearest hospital, please?____ _____ a hospital near here?Which is _____ ______ to the nearest hospital?How _____ ______ _____ to the nearest hospital?9. It rained heavily last night.The rain _____
_____ last night.It _____ quite _____ last night.IstherethewaycanIgetwasheavywasrainy10. Why don’t we go shopping this weekend?____ ____ go shopping this weekend?____ ____ go shopping this weekend.____ _____ going shopping this weekend?WhynotLetusWhatabout1. Mr Yan wondered what we would do next.Mr Yan wondered ____ ____ ____ next.2. Mr Jiang told us that we shouldn’t go out for
picnic this month.Mr Jiang told us ____ ____ ____ out for a picnic this month.3. I find that it’s hard to speak English well.I find _____ _____ _____ speak English well.B) 用不定式替换从句 whattodonottogoithardto4. Candy flew to Beijing because she wanted to see her sick grandfather.Candy flew to Beijing _____ _____ her sick grandfather.5. I don’t know how I can solve this problem.I don’t know ____ _____ _____ this problem.6. Can you tell me where we shall meet tomorrow?Can you tell me _____ _____ _____ tomorrow?toseehowtosolvewheretomeetHan Mei could swim when she was only five years old.Han Mei could swim ____ ____ ____ ____ five.2. Tom didn’t have breakfast and went to school.Tom went to school _______ ________.3. The boy who is wearing a black shirt is Jim.The boy ____ ____ _____ ____ is Jim.C) 用介词短语替换从句 attheageofwithoutbreakfastinablackshirt4. After they planted many trees, they could get better harvest.They could get better harvest _____ _____ _____ _____ many trees they planted.5. I felt very surprised when I found that I wasn’t Chinese._____ _____ _______, I found that I wasn’t Chinese.withthehelpofTomysurpriseI can hardly catch what he said.I can hardly catch _____ _____.2. Where is the nearest bus station?Can you tell me _____ _____ _____ the nearest bus station?D) 用名词词组替换从句 hiswordsthewaytoWe should speak English as much as possible.English ______ _____ _______ as much as possible.2. People took Erik to the hospital at once.Erik _____ _____ to the hospital at once.3. Miss Xu asked Bill to clean the classroomBill _____ _____ to clean the classroom by Miss Xu.4. People make cars in Changchun.Cars _____ _____ in Changchun.E) 用被动语态改写句子 shouldbespokenwastakenwasaskedaremade5. Do you speak English every day?____ English ______ by you every day?6. I can’t draw this picture. It’s too hard.This picture _____ _____ ______ by me. It’s too hard.7. Mr. Zhang hasn’t seen his daughter for years. She is living in a different country.Mr. Zhang’s daughter _____ _____ _____ for years. She is living in a different country.Isspokencan’tbedrawnhasn’tbeenseen8. People are cleaning the streets everywhere because of SARS.Streets ____ _____ ______ everywhere because of SARS.9. I often hear him play the piano.He ____ often _____ _____ _____ the piano.10. He said that he saw Bob walking out of the bank at 4:00 yesterday afternoon.He said that Bob ___ _____ _______ out of the bank by him at 4:00 yesterday afternoon.isheardtoplaywasseenwalkingarebeingcleanedTriccy can speak English. She can speak Japanese, too.Triccy can speak _____ English _____ Japanese.Triccy can speak _____ _____ English _____ _____ Japanese.A) 用并列连词或词组将两句并成一句(both… and…, not only…but also…, either…or…, neither…nor…,either/both/each /none/neither of…) bothandnotonlybutalso2. Lin Tao will go to Canada, or Lin Feng will go there instead.______ ____ Lin Tao and Lin Feng will go to Canada.______ Lin Tao ____ Lin Feng will go to Canada.3. The hole mustn’t be too big or too small.The hole must be _______ too big _____ too small.EitherofEitherorneithernorJim ran very slowly this morning. He didn’t catch up with Andy.Jim ran ____ ______ ____ catch up with Andy this morning.
Jim _____ ____ ____ ______ ____ catch up with Andy this morning.2. Linda worked very hard. Soon she caught up with the others.Linda worked _____ ______ to catch up with the others.B) 用不定式将两句并成一句(too…to…, enough…to…) tooslowlytodidn’trunfastenoughtohardenoughHe is too fat, so he has no good suit to wear.He has no good suit to wear _______ he is too fat.He is ____ fat ____ he has no good suit to wear.C) 将其中一句变成因果状语从句(because, so)、条件状语从句(if)、宾语从句、结果状语从句(so…that)、目的状语从句(so that)、时间状语从句(when, while, until, as soon as, before, after, by) becausesothat2.
Come on, or I will go shopping without you.____ you don’t _____ ____, I will go shopping without you.3.
How can I go to the railway station? Can you
tell me?Can you tell me _____ _____ _____ _____ to the railway station?4. When she heard the baby crying, she hurried to her at once.
She hurried to the baby ____ ____ ____ she heard her crying.IfhurryuphowIcangetassoonas4. Han Mei hurried to her hometown because she must look after her sick grandparents.Han Mei hurried to her hometown _____ _____ she could look after her sick grandpa.5. Nancy was searching the Internet. During that time her mother was cooking.Nancy was searching the Internet _____ her mother was cooking.sothatwhileDiscussion:
What can we learn from this class?Connect the new knowledge with the old one we have learntMr. Wang is a worker, Mrs. Wang is a worker, too.(1~4题,2002淮安市中考题)____ Mr. Wang _____ Mrs. Wang are workers.2. Bob and Paul were born in the same year.Bob is _____ _____ as Paul.愿意测试一下自己的能力吗?中考题等着你们的挑战!Bothandasold3. Miss Smith left here after the rain stopped.Miss Smith _____ leave here _____ the rain stopped.4. Mr. Walkman didn’t know why the players missed the train.Mr. Walkman ________ why the players ______ to catch the train.5. There is a strong wind today.It’s very ______ today. (5~9题,南京市2002)didn’tuntilwonderedfailedwindy6. I’m too busy to go to the cinema tonight.I have ____ _____ to go to the cinema tonight.7. She seems to be worried now.____ ______ that she ______ worried now.8. It’s long time since we met last.We haven’t seen each other _____ ______.9. Nobody but Jack can speak French._____ _____ can speak French.notimeItseemsisforlongOnlyJack10. He walks to school every day.(10~13,盐城)He goes to school ____ ____ every day.11. Don’t open the door, will you?Will you please _____ the door _____?12. The film began 20 minutes ago.The film has been ____ ____ 20 minutes.13. He doesn’t like mutton, and she doesn’t, either.______ he _____ she likes mutton.onfootkeepclosedonforNeithernor14. His father took a plane to the USA three days ago.(14~19题,南京市2001)Three days ago his father _____ to the USA.15. All the boys are laughing, but Jim isn’t.All the boys are laughing ______ Jim.16. The children are wearing beautiful clothes.The children are ____ beautiful clothes.17. She likes pork a little, but she likes beef better.She ______ beef ____ pork.flewexceptinprefersto18. He runs fastest in his class._______ runs faster than he in his class.19. I can’t finish the work in time without your help.I can’t finish the work in time ____ you don’t help me.20. The computer is so expensive that Dick can’t pay for it.(20~23题,淮安市2001)The computer is _____ expensive for Dick ____ buy.Nobodyiftooto21. Mr Jiang has collected matchbox covers for seven years.____ seven years since Mr Jiang _____ to collect matchbox covers.22. How is the weather today?____ is the weather ____ today?23. The Olympic Games take place every four years.The Olympic Games ____ ____ every four years.It’sbeganWhatlikeareheld24. I learned Japanese by myself.(24~26题,盐城市2001)I _______ _______ Japanese.25. Wei Fang hasn’t received her aunt’s letter since last year.Wei Fang hasn’t _____ _____ her aunt since last year.26. Did you have a good time at the party?Did you _______ ________ at the party?taughtmyselfheardfromenjoyyourself27. Mary can sing. And she can dance, too.Mary can _____ _____ sing _____ _____ dance. (25~27题,宿迁市2001)28. The policeman told the granny what she should do.The policeman told the granny what ____ ____.29. I stayed at home last week because it snowed heavily.
I stayed at home last week _______ _____ the heavy snow.notonlybutalsotodobecauseofCan you help me complete the following sentences according to the rules we have learnt?Lily may go to the cinema with her mother, or Lucy may go.____ ____ the twins may go to the cinema with their mother.2. Jim left a moment ago. He isn’t here now.Jim ____ _____ _____ for a moment.3. We are alone here. Nobody else is in the room.We are ____ ____ ____ here.4. The man is very strong. He can lift a car.The man is ____ strong ____ he can lift a car.5. You can do sports after school.You ____ do sports ____ school is over.6. “Stop playing with the cat.”said the old woman.
The old woman asked the boy ____ ____ ____ with the cat.7. Excuse me, which is the way to the Summer Palace?
Can you tell me ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ the Summer Palace?8. I’m surprised to see such a tall tree.____ _____ ____, the tree is so tall.9. He gave us a talk about sports this morning.A talk about sports ____ _____ to us this morning.10. Shally does best in English in our class.Nobody else ____ _____ ____ Shally.This subject is interesting. 同义句转换, This subject is interesting.
This subject is interesting. 同义句转换 This subject is interesting. 同义句转换This _______ ______ ______ interesting。问题补充:
This _______ ______ ______ subject.抱歉,打错了 爱的温泉 This subject is interesting. 同义句转换
This is an intreseting subject.= =
This is an interesting subject.我其实只是来打酱油的。。。
This problem is as interesting!
This problem is as interesting!

我要回帖

更多关于 同义句转换器 的文章

随机推荐