whatwecangiveher的同义句转换

同义句转换1.We want to raise money to help the children who have no home.We want to raise money to help ___ ___ ___.2.They often make her happy when she feels sad.They often ___ her ___ when she feels sad.3.I want to know what I should do next.I want to know ___ ___ ___ next_百度作业帮
同义句转换1.We want to raise money to help the children who have no home.We want to raise money to help ___ ___ ___.2.They often make her happy when she feels sad.They often ___ her ___ when she feels sad.3.I want to know what I should do next.I want to know ___ ___ ___ next.4.Do you want to go out for a walk with us?___ you ___ ___ go out for a walk with us?5.We need to think of a name to call this festival.We need to ___ ___ ___ a name to call this festival.
1 the homeless children2 cheer ,up3 what to do 4 Would ,like to5 come up withWhat about having a surprise party for her?同义句转换 —— —— —— have a surprise party for her_百度作业帮
What about having a surprise party for her?同义句转换 —— —— —— have a surprise party for her
What about having a surprise party for her?同义句转换 Why don't you have a surprise party for her?What‘s her ags? 改为同义句_百度作业帮
What‘s her ags? 改为同义句
是不是打错了啊?What‘s her age?改为同义句how old is she?
how old is she
How old is she?What beautiful sunshine we had 的同义句?_百度作业帮
What beautiful sunshine we had 的同义句?
What beautiful sunshine we had how beautiful sunshine we had!
How beautiful sunshine we had !
How beautiful the sunshine was!
_ _ _ here every day. We enjoy sunshine here every day.
How beautiful the sunshine was!
what gorgeous sunshine we seen!① 1、He isn't sure what he will do with the broken vase 同义句2、We are talking about how wecan get there.同义3、I didn't know which dress to buy for her birthday.同义②用名词填空1 -I‘ve made a _____ to become a film star like him-are you joking?2 Einstein_百度作业帮
① 1、He isn't sure what he will do with the broken vase 同义句2、We are talking about how wecan get there.同义3、I didn't know which dress to buy for her birthday.同义②用名词填空1 -I‘ve made a _____ to become a film star like him-are you joking?2 Einstein made an ____ to explain how the universe works3 please be quiet!Now it is _____ to have an english exam4 When I was young ,I had a ______ to fly to the moon one day5 Luckily ,jack got a ____ to escape from danger③用疑问词填空I don't remember ____ to return the book.is it tomorrow?can you tell me ____ to get to the nearest bank?I want to withdraw some money.we haven't decided ____ to spend the ten-day holiday .Any good ideas?Many students don't know ____ to ask for help when they're in trouble
1.He isn't sure what to do with the broken vase.2 We are talking about how to get there.3 I don't know which dress I should buy for her birthday.名词填空1,decision 2 effortd 3 time 4 dream 5 chance 疑问词填空when ,how,how ,whom

我要回帖

更多关于 同义句转换器 的文章

随机推荐