谁能给我一篇介绍贝克汉姆的小学英语短文文???急啊!!!坐等。。。

大学英语竞赛,有题目了,求一篇文章!谢谢啦!坐等!!!_百度知道
大学英语竞赛,有题目了,求一篇文章!謝谢啦!坐等!!!
题目:When you are down and out,rember to keep your head up.When you are up and well, rember to keep your feet down.
提问者采纳
When you are down and out,remember to keep your head up.When you are up and well, remember to keep your feet down. When you are down and out, remember to keep your head up.When you are up and well, remember to keep your feet down. Seems that they are quite a good couple pieces of advice, but how many of us could actually bear this in mind and could truly do that? How many of us can really hold our heads high when everything seems against you, whatever you do were all wrong, nothing was right and failure after failure? How long can you keep your faith in yourself before you will throw in the towel and admitt defeat? We all should know that faith in oneself is the key ingredient for success. Without that you would be unlikely to go much further in this ever more fierce challenging world. Without it, there is no way you can survive in these hostile, competitive environment. So, no matter what and no matter how many times you have been knocked down flat on the ground that you should never forget to get up again and pull yourself together like &Rocky&! Only if you don't give up then you will be able to fight back and have a chance to recapture your lost ground and give whatever is standing in your way a bloody nose! Finally to claim your victory against all odds, come out on top as a winner! What about when you are up and well, remember to keep your feet down? Does it make sense too? Of course it makes perfect sense. We should never take success for granted. Only if we keep on with the way we do our things then we can keep on our right tracks towards a good future. Don't let your early success clouded your mind and be sure footed. Don't be those who have hit a small jackpot early in their lives and think that success will be a sure thing for them and are up on the ninth cloud. Gradually forgotten what had actually contributed to their early scores, wondering off to the side tracks. Eventually have to taste their failure and have to learn it the hard way, fighting their way back!
Remember that even if you have a good fortune and gained some good advance in your early life. Always think why and what have you done right and try to build on it, instead of feeling proud of yourself, taking things for granted and think that you are invincible that the world is your oyster. There is no such thing like that! There is no such thing as plain sailing. Success comes from hard works. If you stop working hard then you will stop getting anything in return. So, if you want to carry on with your success, you have to keep on working hard and keep on doing the right thing, keeping your feet down and be sure footed!
已替你寫好了,希望不会太长就好了,若满意请及时采纳,谢谢你。
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
大学英语竞赛的相关知识
等待您來回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求各位大神写高三英语作文!很急!!坐等!!拜托了!完成小女过年愿望吧!!!! 作文材料为下图_百度知道
提问者采纳
好的等你啊大鉮
提问者评价